Washington, Unstoppable and Iran. VI

Iran: Unstoppable

UNSTOPPABLE is 98 minutes, code of IRAN

MIMI ROGERS born as SPICKLER and her first
spouse was JIM ROGERS

Jim Rogers: Soros

JIM ROGERS co-founded the QUANTUM fund with GEORGE SOROS

Soros: Hollande

FRANCOIS HOLLANDE born on the 24th birthday of GEORGE SOROS.
HOLLANDE means MALI.
Soros and Hollande born on the day IAN FLEMING died.
It is 12 AUGUST (128) and highest mountain ISRAEL is 1208 meter

The trouble in Mali

The FRENCH and MALI

MALI anagram MAIL

Mail: Taunton

Wiki shows MAIL boxes in TAUNTON Somerset.
(Post Box museum)

TAUNTON

That's the TAUTOU link to AMELIE, her breakthrough movie,
and to COCO CHANEL and hence AJAX and IRAN

On the MAIL page a pic of the PENNY BLACK,
the world's first STAMP

Penny Black: Victoria

QUEEN VICTORIA on the very first STAMP

Penny Black: Iran

Quote:
It was issued in Britain on 1 May 1840, for
official use from 6 May of that year.
6 MAY, birthday IRAN BARKLEY

BP
PB

The hostage massacre in ALGERIA means MALI and BP.
The PENNY BLACK (PB) and BP

Victoria: Lovelace

QUEEN VICTORIA died 22 JANUARY, day LOVELACE premieres
and the day HEATH LEDGER, ROSE KENNEDY and LYNDON JOHNSON died.
(LOVELACE = KENNEDY)

VICTORIA married to ALBERT

Albert: Chloë Sevigny

ALBERT of SAXE Coburg and GOTHA.
SEVIGNY born the day WEISHAUPT died in GOTHA
tintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #41102
tintin

Washington, Unstoppable and Iran. VII

Saxe Gotha

The SAXOPHONE means BLOWING.
SEVIGNY = WEISHAUPT = GOTHA = GOTHAM = BATMAN =
LEDGER = QUEEN VICTORIA

Bill Gates

LEDGER died at No. 421.
0421 is the code of BREMEN and the father of
BILL GATES is from BREMERTON Washington

Victoria: World War

Coronation VICTORIA was on 28 JUNE, day
PRINCIP started WORLD WAR I

The PENNY BLACK and MALI

Black

GEORGE SOROS born as SCHWARTZ GYÖRGY.
SCHWARZ = BLACK

The PENNY BLACK and the MAIL link

Black Orgy

SOROS is SCHWARTZ GY-ÖRGY.
That's a BLACK ORGY in his name.
He is from BUDAPEST, same as THEODOR HERZL.
The ZION OLYMPICS ended on the birthday of SOROS

Black Orgy: Soros

BLACK NOBILITY ORGY in EYES WIDE SHUT. Extremely occult.
Second spouse SOROS was SUSAN WEBER.
MOZART was married to Constanze WEBER.
Father of Constance was FRIDOLIN and the
main character in DREAM STORY is FRIDOLIN. (E.W.S. based on that)

C.I.A.: Brennan

Quote:
On January 7, 2013, Brennan was nominated by President Barack
Obama to be director of the
Central Intelligence Agency.
BRENNAN nominated by OBAMA to be
the new CIA director

Quote:
John Owen Brennan (born September 22, 1955)
He is JOHN OWEN BRENNAN.
Flip the W of OWEN into an M and you get OMEN

Brennan: Postlethwaite

PETE POSTLETHWAITE played Father BRENNAN in THE OMEN

PETE POSTLETHEWAITE died 2 JANUARY 2011.
PETER POST, Dutch cycling legend (also as manager) died
12 days after POSTLETHWAITE and UNSTOPPABLE
released on the birthday of PETER POST. (From AMSTERDAM)

POSTLETHWAITE and POST dead within 13 days

CIA

CAIN and the CIA and POST.
CAIN was the first MURDERER and The CIA is a bunch of MURDERERS
Old 20-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #41103
tintin

Washington, Unstoppable and Iran. VIII

CIA

LANA TURNER starring and Stansfield TURNER was
the CIA director

Melinda and Melinda

Notice MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.
STANSFIELD TURNER born on 1 DECEMBER, same
as WOODY ALLEN, the director of MELINDA and MELINDA

The CIA and MELINDA GATES

CIA: Gates

ROBERT GATES, also a former CIA director

NICHOLSON in the POSTMAN movie.
He was the JOKER as well

Cain and Abel

ABEL anagram BALE.
BALE as BATMAN and the MURDER link

NIXON and LINDA LOVELACE died
on the birthday JACK NICHOLSON

LINDA and ME-LINDA

Mimi

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE = MI.IM and hence the MIMI link.
CRUISE and MIMI and IRAN Flight 655.
Notice the date of 22 MAY.
Birthday CONAN DOYLE, creator of HOLMES.

CRUISE and HOLMES

Woody Allen: ASK

WOODY ALLEN born as ALLEN STEWART KONIGSBERG. (ASK)
ASKING means QUESTIONS and hence ANSWERS

Answer

WOODY ALLEN means ASK and the ultimate
ANSWER is 42 and hence CLINTON and IRAN

Hook: Question

The HOOK is a QUESTION MARK.
Have linked SANDY HOOK already to WAR with IRAN.
The ANSWER is IRAN.....
Old 20-01-2013, 07:11 PM   #41104
cori

oh yes.....!!!

Quote:
UNSTOPPABLE was the final movie by TONY SCOTT.
He committed SUICIDE last year by jumping of a bridge
on 19 AUGUST, birthday of OPERATION AJAX
Olivia Jones at the "Jungle Camp" TV show
and
Olivia Newton John born at Cambridge

!!
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
"Sinister Forces - a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", Peter Levenda
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news
cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #41105
lovechild

----
Obama caught on camera assuring RUSSIA he will have "more flexibility" in 2013 after re-election.

Now that we have witnessed King Obama's attitude and have gotten a taste of his agenda...

What does this mean?

Putin and Obama have the same agenda? Or did Obama mislead Medvedev on purpose? I find this exchange very curious.
lovechild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 11:37 PM   #41106
dixie d
Sin bin - Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovechild View Post
http://youtu.be/Vlqz9o7ZkxE ----
Obama caught on camera assuring RUSSIA he will have "more flexibility" in 2013 after re-election.

Now that we have witnessed King Obama's attitude and have gotten a taste of his agenda...

What does this mean?

Putin and Obama have the same agenda? Or did Obama mislead Medvedev on purpose? I find this exchange very curious.
I don't know if it signifies anything, but I notice in this article...

Quote:
Inauguration Day: Obama sworn in for second term

Mr Obama took his official oath in the White House's Blue Room

Barack Obama has officially been sworn in for his second term as US president in a small ceremony at the White House.

Mr Obama took the oath in the Blue Room to meet the 20 January date set out in the US Constitution.

Given this fell on a Sunday, a public inauguration with pomp and circumstance will take place on Monday.

Vice-President Joe Biden was sworn in for a second term at a small ceremony at his official residence earlier on Sunday morning.

Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts administered the oath of office to Mr Obama, witnessed by First Lady Michelle Obama and their daughters Sasha and Malia as well as some family members and reporters.

Resting his hand on a Bible used for many years by his wife's family, Mr Obama vowed "to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States".

He will repeat those words during Monday's public inauguration, in which he will also set out his plans for the next four years.

Mr Biden will also repeat his oath publicly on Monday.
Bunting and Beyonce

Thousands of workers and volunteers have been working to finish construction for Monday's celebrations, with white tents, trailers and generators being set up along the Washington Mall's parade route as nearby buildings were adorned with red, white and blue bunting.

For his part, Mr Obama rolled up his sleeves and donned gloves to spend Saturday sprucing up a school with other volunteers, as part of a National Day of Service kicking off the inauguration ceremonies - similar to the way he spent the day before his first presidential inauguration in 2009.

He urged volunteers to honour the memory of civil rights leader Martin Luther King, whose birthday, a national holiday, falls on Monday. This year is the 50th anniversary of King's march on Washington.

President Obama's second term work will be more of a challenge than Saturday's school work, says the BBC's Ben Wright in Washington - trying to change America's gun laws, reforming immigration and dealing with the country's debt.

In 2009, nearly two million people crammed into Washington to witness President Obama's first inauguration.

Four years on, the mood is unlikely to match that excitement, says our correspondent.

But, he adds, the second inauguration of America's first black president is a moment many will not want to miss.

Hundreds of thousands of people are expected in Washington for that event - a smaller number than the 1.8 million who flocked for the swearing-in in 2009.

They will crowd onto the Mall leading to Congress wrapped up against the cold, to see their president take the oath of office on the steps of the flag-draped Capitol and listen to his speech.

The day will include music from Beyonce and Fun, parades, black tie balls and very tight security.
With the Bible and Blue Room could there be a link to The Parable of the Blue Cup

Is the name Pelosi a Russian name? If there is any connection, does the Parrable of the Blue Cup have any link to S&P here in Chiang Mai? Also could there be any link from Joe Biden to the word Forbidden? You could also think of the word Vice President.

I also wonder why it corresponds with Martin Luther King, in some way. Today's date of Jan 21 is 121

Beyoncé Knowle
Quote:
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter[2][3] (born September 4, 1981), known mononymously as Beyoncé (pron.: /biˈjɒnseɪ/ bee-YON-say), is an American singer, songwriter, dancer and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, she enrolled in performing arts schools and was first exposed to singing and dancing competitions as a child. Knowles rose to fame in the late 1990s as the lead singer of Destiny's Child, one of the world's best-selling girl groups of all time. Knowles' work has earned her numerous awards and accolades, including 16 Grammy Awards, 12 MTV Video Music Awards, a Billboard Millennium Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (with Destiny's Child).
Is it Knowles as in Knowledge and Carter as in Jimmy? Could there also be a link to Colorado?

Blue Room
I also wonder if there might be any links to The Blue Room (EP)
The Blue Room (play)
I wouldn't know if any of what I put here means anything, they are just observations.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2013 at 12:33 AM.
dixie d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 12:58 AM   #41107
dixie d
Sin bin - Time Out

I've just had a Cup of Coffee which means using this picture...

Either side of that picture is these...

This morning because I think there is something wrong with the Blue Cup coffee it opened another one I stopped using called Mocca (Aroma). What I've noticed with this coffee is that it also has the Halal sign on it. Also when I put Mocca into google I got Cafe Mocha
Quote:
Café mocha takes its name from the Red Sea coastal town of Mocha, Yemen, which as far back as the fifteenth century was a dominant exporter of coffee, especially to areas around the Arabian Peninsula.
With that, I now wonder why the one I use is called Mocca, is it Mocca as in Mecca? I also notice that on the packet it is Manufactured here in Bangkok and the address is: 962 Soi Lardprao 47 (Saphan 2) Lardprao Road, Wang Thonglang, Bangkok, 10310.

Is it Lard as in Oil? Is it Mocca as in Mock? Is it Thong as in G-String? You see you can make what you like out of this Matrix, it's whether there is any meaning behind what you make.

One other thing I was thinking this morning with this Matrix, is it Spiritual as we Think it is, or is it just a Computer Program as in IT (Film), as in Intelligence and Time? IT.

I just wonder if there is anything Good about this Matrix we live in?

With this Matrix is it a case of Breaking Down the Walls of Heartache?

Is it a case of Jumping on the Bandwagon?

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2013 at 02:22 AM.
Old 21-01-2013, 01:19 AM   #41108
dixie d
Sin bin - Time Out

I also wonder What controls the Matrix, is it What as in Wat's, is it also Wat's as in Water? Could there be a link to these pictures...

I notice that picture has the number 1186 in it, which also has 118 in it.

With that bottle being on top of the Washing Machine could there be a link to Washington? Is it KS as in King Stephen, or Stephen King?

I also now wonder if there is anything in this bottle of water...

Notice the number 315 on it and that it is Orange, it also has the image number 1188, which also has 118 in it.

So, with the 315 could there also be a link to this picture...

Either side of that picture is these pictures...

So, again I am only making observations, I wouldn't know it they mean anything.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2013 at 01:35 AM.
Old 21-01-2013, 01:46 AM   #41109
dixie d
Sin bin - Time Out

I notice this article in the News...
Quote:
Original Batmobile sold for $4.2m at US auction

The customised 1955 Lincoln Ventura better known as the Batmobile

The Batmobile used by actor Adam West in the original TV series of Batman has sold for $4.2m (Ł2.6m) at a US auction.

The car was bought by Rick Champagne, a logistics company owner from Phoenix, Arizona.

The 56-year-old, who was just 10 when the high-camp TV series began in 1966, said it "was a dream come true".

The Batmobile design was based on a 1955 Lincoln Futura, a concept car built in Italy by the Ford Motor Company.

It was the first time that car had come up for public sale since it was bought in 1965 by car-customiser George Barris, who transformed it in 15 days, at the cost of $15,000 (Ł9,400), into the superhero's famous vehicle.

Gadgets

It had a V-8 engine, arguably one of the first in-car phones, and parachutes, which were deployed to help Batman turn sharp corners.

Mr Barris told reporters at the auction: "The car had to be a star on its own. And it became one."

Since the show was cancelled in 1968, he has toured the Batmobile and was eventually housed in a private showroom in California.

Adam West, now 84, played the caped crusader in 120 episodes in four years of programming, with Burt Ward starring as the "boy wonder" Robin and comedian and actor Cesar Romero as Batman's arch nemesis, The Joker.

The 60s show was camp in its portrayal of Batman. More recent incarnations of billionaire Bruce Wayne and his alter-ego - such as British director Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy - have had a much darker tone.

The newer Batmobiles have reflected the more brutal portrayal of Gotham City's saviour, such as the "Tumbler" of 2005's Batman Begins, starring Christian Bale.
I don't know if there is anything in the article, I'd imagine it means something.
Old 21-01-2013, 01:52 AM   #41110
dixie d
Sin bin - Time Out

I just looked at the Wiki page for today January 21
Just a couple of things on that page caught my eye...

Quote:
1976 – Commercial service of Concorde begins with the London-Bahrain and Paris-Rio routes.
1977 – President Jimmy Carter pardons nearly all American Vietnam War draft evaders, some of whom had emigrated to Canada.
1981 – Production of the iconic DeLorean DMC-12 sports car begins in Dunmurry, Northern Ireland.
1985 – The inauguration of President Ronald Reagan to a second term, already postponed a day because January 20 fell on a Sunday, becomes the second inauguration in history moved indoors because of freezing temperatures and high winds. The parade is cancelled altogether.
With DeLorean could there be a link to Loopers?

I wouldn't know if any of what I post means anything, I'm only making observations.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2013 at 05:01 AM.
Old 21-01-2013, 02:55 AM   #41111
dixie d
Sin bin - Time Out

Quote:
AVALANCHE DEAD NAMED

Christopher Bell and Una Finnegan died in the Glencoe tragedy

Monday January 21,2013
By Mark Reynolds

Comment Speech Bubble Have your say(0)

THREE of four climbers who died in an avalanche in the Scottish Highlands were named last night.

PhD student Christopher William Bell, 24, from Blackburn, Lancs, died when his party was caught up in the accident near Glencoe on Saturday.

Mr Bell was studying ocean mapping in Oban.

Police named another as junior doctor Una Rachel Finnegan, 25, of Co Antrim, Northern Ireland, who was living in Edinburgh.

The third victim was Tom Chesters, 28, from Leeds, who was studying for a PhD at Hull University. Another woman was found dead after a search and rescue operation on Bidean nam Bian.

A 24-year-old woman from the Durham area is in a critical condition in hospital in Glasgow and one man survived.

It is with much sadness and deep regret that some of my friends have died as a result

The unnamed man

He jumped clear of the collapsing snow and anchored an ice axe into firmer ground.

The man, who has asked not to be named, said: “Yesterday five of my friends and I were descending a mountain when the party was swept away by an avalanche.

“It is with much sadness and deep regret that some of my friends have died as a result.

“All loved the mountains and are experienced winter walkers.”

The climbers fell about 1,000ft and were buried under up to two metres of snow, the man who led their rescue attempt said.

Andy Nelson, deputy head of Glencoe Mountain Rescue, said being caught in an avalanche was “a brutal experience”.
With the article to me there seems to be some kind of a link to Intelligence. I just wonder if there might be anything in the article and the names? With Una could there be any link to Una Stubbs
Stubbs to me could also link to Cheque Books and the National Westminster it could also link to my Mothers House Sale and a woman named Doreen Marchant-Stubbs.

They would also link to Dan Stear, and Anne Malone. Malone to me could also link to Steve Malone and Jasmine Homes here in Chiang Mai as well as my Wife Anne. It would also involve my bother Alan and the word Stakeholder.

Auction to me me could also mean a Guard House just outside the Coffee Bus with the name Auction on it and also the number 121, it could also link to this picture...

That picture would also link to Respect, it could also link to my leg getting burnt, it also means being told not to take pictures, although there are cameras everywhere watching me.

So, what the links might mean, I haven't got a clue.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2013 at 03:17 AM.
Old 21-01-2013, 02:56 AM   #41112
yass

Oddly, I was looking up a picture and information about a killer by the name of Edwin Hall who was alleged to have kidnapped an 18 year old girl.

img

There was a mention of his eyes having a hexagonal shape in both iris' but the images in the thread had all been de-hosted and my curiosity was piqued, so I went to looking for his picture and some information.

I got to one page at this forum and some terms caught my attention.

Quote:
9300 block of Newton Avenue
I thought of Newtown. I didn't know that when I came to post I'd see OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN and Newton several times. I was surprised.

Jack, who by reading so far seems to be
Edwin Hall, also known as Jack among
friends and neighbors
Quote:
interests as "eating small children and harming small animals."
Quote:

"Jack" lists his occupation as millwork specialist and his heroes as Batman and "my dad." He said he might "want to own my own company someday."
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum....rime&tid=16890

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 21-01-2013 at 03:00 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 04:12 AM   #41113
cori

that's weird @ yass....
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news
Old 21-01-2013, 05:12 AM   #41114
dixie d
Sin bin - Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Oddly, I was looking up a picture and information about a killer by the name of Edwin Hall who was alleged to have kidnapped an 18 year old girl.

img

There was a mention of his eyes having a hexagonal shape in both iris' but the images in the thread had all been de-hosted and my curiosity was piqued, so I went to looking for his picture and some information.

I got to one page at this forum and some terms caught my attention.

I thought of Newtown. I didn't know that when I came to post I'd see OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN and Newton several times. I was surprised.

Jack, who by reading so far seems to be
Edwin Hall, also known as Jack among
friends and neighbors

http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum....rime&tid=16890
I just wonder if there might be links on the Murder of Kelsey
Quote:
Smith was last seen at 7:09 p.m. CST on June 2, 2007 in the parking lot at a Target store at 97th and Quivira, behind the Oak Park Mall in Overland Park, Kansas. Police, other authorities and the national media launched an extensive publicity campaign and search for Smith.
Quote:
Target stores use a large number of video cameras, and these can often be enhanced internally through their Target Forensic Services division. There was strong evidence that Smith had been abducted; surveillance video from Target appeared to show someone forcing Smith into her car.[4] Target video evidence identified a suspicious 1970s-era Chevrolet truck.
Quote:
Police detectives reportedly found the body because of a cell phone ping that originated from the area on June 2,[3] and a number of search areas were identified.
Target Corporation
Quote:

Traded as NYSE: TGT
S&P 500 Component
Quote:
Target Corporation, doing business as Target, is an American retailing company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is the second-largest discount retailer in the United States, behind Walmart.[6][7] The company is ranked at number 38 on the Fortune 500 as of 2012 and is a component of the Standard & Poor's 500 index. Its bullseye trademark is licensed to Wesfarmers, owners of the separate Target Australia chain which is unrelated to Target Corporation.
I don't if there is anything on that Wiki page but Target also reminds me of Dan Wheldon

Wheldon practising for the 2007 Indianapolis 500.

I wonder if there is any link to the Old Bell here in Chiang Mai? They have Hexagonal shaped tables in there.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2013 at 05:20 AM.
Old 21-01-2013, 05:55 AM   #41115
dixie d
Sin bin - Time Out

When I went to the Old Bell this morning I was wearing a Jacket from Marks and Spencer called Blue Harbour. There is also a picture of Winston Churchill
Quote:
Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, KG, OM, CH, TD, PC, DL, FRS, Hon. RA (30 November 1874 – 24 January 1965) was a British politician, best known for his leadership of the United Kingdom during the Second World War. Widely regarded as one of the greatest wartime leaders of the 20th century, he served as Prime Minister twice (1940–45 and 1951–55).
You also have Diana, Princess of Wales

Quote:
Diana, Princess of Wales (Diana Frances;[fn 1] née Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997), was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, whom she married on 29 July 1981.

The Princess of Wales at the White House, November 1985.

I wonder why Wiki shows her at the White House?

Outside the Old Bell is a Western Union, and Western Union to me also reminds me of Western Union here in San Sai, it would also mean a Yellow Card and Project Avalon, the only person I've met there is a guy from the Village here in Chiang Mai. There is also a woman I talk to there from Burma and today I was wearing a T-Shirt with the Golden Triangle on it. It also means this picture...

Either side of that picture is these...

Before I went to the Old Bell I also went to 7-Eleven to pay my Electric Bill and it also involves them Stapling the Bill to the Receipt. With the woman in the Old Bell it also involved a guy from Norway and I also told her that my brother Alan lives in Norway, the woman's name is Ying, could there be a link to Yin Yang?

Taoism

It's the same at the Coffee Bus where a woman named Yin works. Could there be a link from Taoism to this picture...

That tin contains White Spirits and with the number 41 could there also be a link to this picture...

That picture is in the same folder as this picture...

The shop I purchased the Capsule from on the number plate also meant me wearing that T-Shirt and it also involved a guy with a Phone that had a Spirit Level in it and he used it on a Pool Table to check the level because it was just being installed. Over the road is also Central where I also purchased my Shule Torch from and the Compass which also has a Spirit Level on it, Spirit Level to me would also mean Home Mart and this Red Spirit Level I have with the name Kennedy on it and the number KEN-510-1480K it would also mean some Harris Paint brushes, which I've also used the TOA to Clean the Harris Paint Brushes, the Harris Brushes would also lead to Geoff. Spirit Level could also mean Balance, or Level.

So, all I can do is keep pointing out the Connections, what the Connections mean, I wouldn't know.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2013 at 06:15 AM.
Old 21-01-2013, 06:17 AM   #41116
cori

posted jan 4:

in connection to PIPPI LONGSTROMP and the VILLA KUNTERBUNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cori View Post
COLORED and COLORADO, Aurora link

famous german sweets: Haribo Colorado

famous Haribo advertising person: Thomas GOTTSCHALK

Gottschalk is the Schalk (german for Joker, Jester) sent from God!

most famous from Haribo is GOLDBÄR sweets (golden bear)

SANDY HOOK is the Teddy Bear massacre;:

The Alcoa Elementary School teachers started their teddy bear drive earlier this week and have already collected 500 of the stuffed animals. Their goal is to collect 650 teddy bears.

"We picked 650 because that is about how many students attend the school. What we would like to do is be able to have one bear for each student when they go back to school," said Snyder.

This week the collected bears have come from local school children as well as donors from as far away as Florida.

In addition to the 650 bears that will go to the surviving students, some Alcoa Elementary School students also made 26 custom teddy bears in honor of each student and teacher killed at Sandy Hook.

made the Berlin zoo rich: 'golden' Berlin Bear KNUT

KNUT
KUNT
KUNTERBUNT

BERLIN BEAR
parts removed.

HARIBO COLORADO
yesterday, while watching ALICE IN WONDERLAND, I noticed:

Johnny Depp as Tarrant Hightopp, The Hatter

Johnny Depp (Mad Hatter) wearing a HARIBO SCARF
(Pirate Jack Sparrow <-> Pirate Hook)

Quote:
"Mad as a hatter" is a colloquial phrase used in conversation to refer to a crazy person. In 18th and 19th century England mercury was used in the production of felt, which was used in the manufacturing of hats common of the time. People who worked in these hat factories were exposed daily to trace amounts of the metal, which accumulated within their bodies over time, causing some workers to develop dementia caused by mercury poisoning. Thus the phrase "Mad as a Hatter" became popular as a way to refer to someone who was perceived as insane.
Jokers foxy RED HAIR...

Quote:
The orange hair is an allusion to the mercury poisoning suffered by milliners who used mercury to cure felt; Depp believes that the character "was poisoned ... and it was coming out through his hair, through his fingernails and eyes".[14] Depp and Burton decided that the Hatter's clothes, skin, hair, personality and accent would change throughout the film to reflect his emotions
in the Alice books:
Quote:
The Hatter explains to Alice that he and the March Hare are always having tea because, when he tried to sing for the Queen of Hearts at her celebration, she sentenced him to death for "murdering the time," but he escapes decapitation. In retaliation, Time (referred to as a "Him") halts himself in respect to the Hatter, keeping him and the March Hare stuck at 6:00 forever.

The Mad Hatter / BATMAN link:
Quote:
Batman
Main article: Mad Hatter (comics)
The Mad Hatter (a.k.a.: Jervis Tetch) is a supervillain and enemy of the Batman in DC comic books, making his first appearance in October 1948 (Batman #49). The Hatter has gone through many changes in physical appearance over the years, but his basic look remains the same—short with large teeth, almost invariably wearing a large hat. While the Mad Hatter has no inherent superpowers, he is portrayed as a brilliant neurotechnician with considerable knowledge in how to dominate and control the human mind, either through hypnosis or direct technological means. In addition to comic books, the Mad Hatter has appeared in the Batman television series, animated series and various video games
The ALICE/ NURSE link:
Quote:
Alice is popularly depicted wearing a pale blue knee-length dress with a white pinafore over-top, although the dress originally was yellow in The Nursery "Alice", the first colored version of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

Quote:
The Nursery "Alice" (1890) is a shortened version of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865) by Lewis Carroll — pseudonym of Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (1832–1898) — adapted by the author himself for children "from nought to five". It includes 20 of John Tenniel's illustrations from the original book coloured and enlarged.

It was first published in 1890 by Macmillan, 25 years after the original Alice, and featured a new cover illustrated by E. Gertrude Thomson, who was a good friend of Dodgson.

Last edited by cori; 21-01-2013 at 06:58 AM.
Old 21-01-2013, 06:18 AM   #41117
dixie d
Sin bin - Time Out

By the way Newton and Children would also remind me of Louise Woodward and it would also mean a place called Elton, could there also be a link to Elton John? It would also involve a pub called the Rigger and the Sun News Paper.

Could there also be a link to Java (software platform)
Quote:
Java is a set of several computer software products and specifications from Sun Microsystems (which has since merged with Oracle Corporation), that together provide a system for developing application software and deploying it in a cross-platform computing environment.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2013 at 06:36 AM.
Old 21-01-2013, 07:05 AM   #41118
dixie d
Sin bin - Time Out

Quote:
'Horrific' New Mexico shooting leaves 5 dead; investigators arrest 15-year-old

(CNN) -- Sheriff's investigators combed through what one called a "horrific" crime scene Sunday after the shooting deaths of five people, three of them children, at a home outside Albuquerque, New Mexico.

A well-known local pastor and four of his relatives were among the victims, according to those who knew him.

Each victim was shot multiple times, said Lt. Sid Covington of the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Department, and one of the weapons used was what he described as an assault rifle. Sheriff Dan Houston said a 15-year-old boy, who "may be a family member," was charged with two counts of murder and three counts of child abuse resulting in death.

"Initially responding deputies entered the home and found the five deceased inside the residence, so obviously it was a very gruesome scene," Covington told reporters. There was no indication of a motive so far, he said.

"It's a large crime scene with a lot of physical evidence, and because there's an offender in custody, we're doing our best to be thorough and complete in gathering any potential evidence, and so we're going slowly, methodically, through the entire residence," Covington told CNN.

Investigators said the dead included a man, a woman and three grade-school-age children -- two girls and a boy.

They did not release the names of the victims, saying the process of formally identifying the remains was still going on, but they said the home belongs to Greg and Sarah Griego. Greg Griego was the chaplain for the Albuquerque Fire Department and involved in several prison ministries.

"Chaplain Griego was a dedicated professional that passionately served his fellow man and the firefighters of this community," read a statement from Fire Chief James Breen. "His calming spirit and gentle nature will be greatly missed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Greg's extended family."

Griego was also a former pastor at Calvary Church, where the family still attended services, church member Brian Nixon told CNN affiliate KOAT.

Griego's brother, former state Sen. Eric Griego, issued a statement saying, "Our family is grieving this terrible tragedy. We appreciate the prayers and support we have received and request that the media honor our family's privacy during this difficult time."

The family lived in a large home at the end of a street on the southwestern edge of Albuquerque. Neighbor Terry Wootan described it as a semi-rural area with farms and residences.

"It's a very quiet, decent neighborhood," Wootan told CNN. "Across America we hear it: 'Something like this could never happen in my neighborhood.' But I woke up at 5:30 this morning to floodlights and crime investigation vehicles, and it's just not something you think you're going to wake up to."

The sheriff said deputies were dispatched to the home around 9:15 p.m. Saturday. They were summoned by "a party that was called by the suspect," he said, but "I don't know what the dynamics of that relationship is."

He said investigators are unaware of any criminal history with the teen and were looking into whether any family members had a record. The boy is being charged as a juvenile, but prosecutors could charge him as an adult, Covington said.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Balloon Fiesta, Downtown Albuquerque
Alvarado Center, Sandia Peak Tramway
San Felipe de Neri Church, Rio Grande Wetlands.

Quote:
Albuquerque is home to the University of New Mexico (UNM), Kirtland Air Force Base, Sandia National Laboratories, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, and Petroglyph National Monument.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2013 at 07:13 AM.
Old 21-01-2013, 02:59 PM   #41119
dixie d
Sin bin - Time Out

Quote:
Michael Winner: Death Wish director dies aged 77

Film director and newspaper columnist Michael Winner has died, aged 77, his wife Geraldine has confirmed.

Born in Hampstead, London in 1935, he directed films including Scorpio and Death Wish.

He was also famous for his barbed restaurant reviews, written for The Sunday Times under the banner "Winner's Dinners".

Winner had been ill for some time. Last summer, he said liver specialists had given him 18 months to live.

Paying tribute to her husband, Mrs Winner said in a statement: "Michael was a wonderful man, brilliant, funny and generous.

"A light has gone out in my life."

Winner began his career as a journalist and film critic before joining Motion Pictures Limited as a writer and editor in 1956.

His first work as a director was satirical but he became more well known for his action films, especially the violent Death Wish series, starring Charles Bronson.

In later years, he also directed a series of commercials for an insurance company featuring the catchphrase "calm, down dear!"

Two years ago, Prime Minister David Cameron was criticised for addressing the line to a female colleague in the House Of Commons during a debate on the NHS.

For his entry in the 2012 edition of Who's Who, the director listed his interests as "eating, being difficult, making table mats, washing silk shirts" and "doing Pilates badly".
Michael Winner
Old 21-01-2013, 04:45 PM   #41120
cori

Olivia Jones ...
(real name Oliver Knöbel)

Quote:
is a nationwide famous Hamburg Reeperbahn-Drag Queen, that moved into the german tv JUNGEL CAMP yesterday, a 2 week running show that abandons B-prominent people out in the australian jungle and see how they go

famous Hamburg drag queen, on 'her' way to win the jungle contest and become german JUNGLE QUEEN.

'She' usually wears silicon tits, but in the jungle camp, with the heat and all - so she over and over repeats - its hard to 'wear' the tits.... more and more she goes without....

Olivias Tits, big topic in the camp...

Once in a while, the contestants have to answer questions (like possibility A , or B) - a few days ago the question was:

What does SQUIRREL mean in Lithuanian Language
A) MERKEL
B) WOWEREIT

The correct answer was:
WOWEREIT
One of the contestants then asked Olivia:
"Isn't Wowereit your...your...your???"
And Olivia answred:
"Yes, but that was only ONCE!"

WHAT was once???

KLAUS WOWEREIT is the gay mayor of BERLIN and a friend of Olivia Jones since years.

In the news today:
He is now sueing the jungle camp show for this 'rumour' of having had SEX with OLIVIA JONES.

so we have:
OLIVIA and her TITS
WOWEREIT = SQUIRREL

We had a fire at TITISEE (= I see TITS) - NEUSTADT
NEUSTADT = NEWTOWN
SANDY HOOK MASSACRE at NEWTOWN

Tintin 18. dec:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin View Post

Titisee Newtown: Squirrel
TITISEE NEUSTADT C.O.A. is a SQUIRREL
TITISEE/NEUSTADT = I SEE TITS / NEWTOWN = SQUIRREL = WOWEREIT = OLIVIA

Olivia Jones and Wowereit (= squirrel) are both GAY!

SQUIRREL
QUEER
(= gay)

Olivia will be JUNGLE QUEEN
QUEEN
QUEER

CHIP 'N DALE the Disney SQUIRRELS
and the
CHIPPENDALE link (discussed short time ago)

the SQUIRREL and the STRIP link:

posted 29. nov:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cori View Post
ARSE COCK NAKED MEN:

Chip 'N Dale
CHIPPENDALES
OLIVIA JONES runs 3 bars on the Hamburg Reeperbahn.
On , located at 'Große Freiheit 32' , is called
OLIVIA's WILD BOYS
its a bar with MEN STRIP for WOMEN only

Interesting:

Marcus LANZ (= LANZA!!!)
(follower of Gottschalk as host of 'Wetten dass show' - last show 2 days ago..)
had performed with the CHIPPENDALES in his show, on dec 8th!

Last edited by cori; 21-01-2013 at 05:31 PM.