Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #241
swoopdawg

I have not figured out how to upload pictures yet from my hard drive but it's simple.

Compare any of the 'pictures' in this thread to the opening of the video. In the video, the stair-stepping is there and in both the Octopus and the Roach's posts in this thread, it is gone!!! Simply, right click on their photo and 'save as' to your desktop so you can magnify it and do a side by side. Though the resolutions are different, it is obvious.

So, they saw they released a mistake and tried to correct it in subsequent versions of this picture. But, we are too smart for them.

And, it seems that, for now, the shills have NO RESPONSE. This video too is now beginning to go viral and the cat is already out of the bag.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:06 PM   #242
octopus

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoopdawg View Post
I have not figured out how to upload pictures yet from my hard drive...
I use http://tinypic.com/, it allows you to choose a picture from your own picture folder and let's you select the output format and size.

Very easy to use and quick, no registration required.
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:06 PM   #243
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
There is not much to say other than you are utterly, utterly wrong.

Just because he doesn't have his arm around the child that is somehow suggestive that the child isn't there?

Wrong. His posture is perfectly normal and natural.

He is sat on a wooden rail with his head very close to hers, almost resting on it. The child is stood in front him, and the bottom of her dress is resting on another part of the fence structure. It is clearly not at the same height as the rounder top rail on which he sits, because it joins a support post.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the lighting and shadows in the image, it is all perfectly consistent.

The only thing wrong with the picture is the way you have used a dead child's photograph without the consent of any of the individuals in it, or the photographer, to further your own sick agenda.

If you feel so strongly about it, get on a plane, go speak to him. It's not hard.
A fuckin men brother. I looked at one of the you tube videos of the supposed proof that the family group shot was 'faked'. I though mmmm ao I went and had a look at the actual pic on the Facebook page. This one

Now in the you tube video it was stated that Emile's picture was photoshopped in as we couldn't see stray hairs on the outline of her head, and indeed in the picture shown we couldn't, however in the actual pic we do

Then we were told that the two sisters were missing there legs, and the pic was cropped in the video to 'prove' that. But what do we see in the genuine pic, the youngest girl straddling her dads leg clearly seen and the middle girl doing the same but not seen due to her dress.

What does this prove? That certain people are manipulating images to further their own bullshit. I am becoming increasingly suspicious that the whole 'hoax' conspiracy is in fact a way to discredit and defame in the public's mind any attempt to get at the truth at what happened at Sandy Hook.
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:14 PM   #244
tildatod

Quote:
I have not figured out how to upload pictures yet from my hard drive but it's simple.

Compare any of the 'pictures' in this thread to the opening of the video. In the video, the stair-stepping is there and in both the Octopus and the Roach's posts in this thread, it is gone!!! Simply, right click on their photo and 'save as' to your desktop so you can magnify it and do a side by side. Though the resolutions are different, it is obvious.

So, they saw they released a mistake and tried to correct it in subsequent versions of this picture. But, we are too smart for them.

And, it seems that, for now, the shills have NO RESPONSE. This video too is now beginning to go viral and the cat is already out of the bag.
Thanks for replying Swoopdawg. I looked at the pic in your vid again; I watched the beginning of your vid a few times. I simply didn't realise what it was I was meant to be seeing. I thought it was a "hair step" even though you clearly are saying "stair step" - but I have NO idea that such a term exists!

I then saw that you wrote "stair step" in the bit you added in your OP. I googled and it seems it has to do with photo editing.

Sorry but for me I can't tell what it is I am meant to be seeing. I assume it might have to do with seeing a big chunky square shape, as happens when we increase a picture too much.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:15 PM   #245
swoopdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
There is not much to say other than you are utterly, utterly wrong.

Just because he doesn't have his arm around the child that is somehow suggestive that the child isn't there?

Wrong. His posture is perfectly normal and natural.

He is sat on a wooden rail with his head very close to hers, almost resting on it. The child is stood in front him, and the bottom of her dress is resting on another part of the fence structure. It is clearly not at the same height as the rounder top rail on which he sits, because it joins a support post.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the lighting and shadows in the image, it is all perfectly consistent.

The only thing wrong with the picture is the way you have used a dead child's photograph without the consent of any of the individuals in it, or the photographer, to further your own sick agenda.

If you feel so strongly about it, get on a plane, go speak to him. It's not hard.
I knew you guys would show up here eventually. It just took some time for you to come with an attack angle as your options are becoming more and more limited. Welcome, nonetheless.

So, please explain to all the posters here why one picture has an obvious stair step on Robbie's sleeve and one obviously does not. THERE ARE TWO VERSIONS OF THE SAME PHOTO, one with the mistake and one without. Smoke screens do not work here.

And, I will reiterate once again. If this was so offensive to people, they would not be following this thread and my video's on this topic would not have 80-90%approval ratings. People want to know the truth. And, they are not getting it from the mainstream media. It's like telling a private investigator that he cannot post photos of a missing girl. Your argument has no foundation and is eerily similar to the media tactics used to suppress this information.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:24 PM   #246
swoopdawg

Default Side by side

Thanks Octopus. Compare for yourselves below. Look at the center of your screen where her hair meets his sleeve. See the airbrushing out of the stair step? I know the resolutions are different, but focus on the dark area of his arm. They are different shapes because the angle is different. Clearly altered. I must admit, they are good though. Only a trained eye can bring this to people's attention.

Last edited by swoopdawg; 08-01-2013 at 01:59 PM.
swoopdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:24 PM   #247
tildatod

Quote:

Parker and the girls appear to be on an outing, at a park or somewhere like that. Why then does Emilie have a pen and paper with her? Do lots of young kids go strolling with a pen and paper in hand?
Old 08-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #248
stemcg1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
Parker and the girls appear to be on an outing, at a park or somewhere like that. Why then does Emilie have a pen and paper with her? Do lots of young kids go strolling with a pen and paper in hand?
OMFG she has paper arghhhhhhh fuck me shes a child.
Kids have paper with them..pens..colouring books..gameboys (in my day anyway) but you see my point.

So what shes out with her family...and shes got a pen and paper wtf is suspicous about that..give me a break.

And swoopdawg your wrong again...throwing insults abput when someone logical comes along and disagrees with you...then you insult them...its pathetic.
Considering you can make all these youtube videos...i also find it hard that you say you cant upload a picture from your hard drive!!!

To me your doctering the pictures to get more yputube hits...as you say and urge people to view them to go viral.
No doubt you will probably be making a bit of money from the advertising.

To me your not looking to find the truth...just to insult others and you need to open up to new suggestions.
stemcg1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:47 PM   #249
borsabil

Quote:
Thanks Octopus. Compare for yourselves below. Look at the center of your screen where her hair meets his sleeve. See the airbrushing out of the stair step?

And what exactly have you proven with this? If the image has been manipulated my money is on you mate.
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:49 PM   #250
tzlr_17

You're comparing two different images at different resolutions, with different compression. The pixels are going to be in different places. Try taking the 'fixed' one, upsampling it then apply different compression algorithms/strengths. See what happens?

I've tried to find a high-res version with no luck, although I think it's worth noting that it's credited to AP one quite a few sites. Never seen an image credited to AP that wasn't in their catalogue.
tzlr_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:55 PM   #251
tildatod

Quote:
Originally Posted by stemcg1983 View Post
Kids have paper with them..pens..colouring books..gameboys (in my day anyway) but you see my point.

So what shes out with her family...and shes got a pen and paper wtf is suspicous about that..give me a break.
No kid I've ever known or seen takes a pen and paper with them if they are on an outing, so they can scribble and draw with nothing to support the paper with but their small hand. And she didn't even fancy looking at the camera; her pen and paper was so engrossing even when a loving family pic was being taken.

You can have your own opinion and disagree, maybe reduce the dramatics though.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:04 PM   #252
swoopdawg

Quote:

And swoopdawg your wrong again...throwing insults abput when someone logical comes along and disagrees with you...then you insult them...its pathetic.
Considering you can make all these youtube videos...i also find it hard that you say you cant upload a picture from your hard drive!!!

To me your doctering the pictures to get more yputube hits...as you say and urge people to view them to go viral.
No doubt you will probably be making a bit of money from the advertising.

To me your not looking to find the truth...just to insult others and you need to open up to new suggestions.
Nice try stem. Anyone can download the before and after of this photo. Don't take my word for it. They won't be able to gather up all the photos with the mistake. The cat is already out of the bag. Someone, will have already downloaded the one I used in my video before they caught it to compare it to the one we see now; which was uploaded by both octopus and the roach on this thread by the way (unless, you think we are all the same person). So, accusing me of doctoring photos to get hits will not work either. Like I said, it only exposes your agenda to follow me around each post and attempt to discredit me. People can pull up you and your gangs posting history for themselves and see your pattern. How much do they pay you guys anyway. If I was all about money and had no conscious, that would be a really cool Federal job.

Last edited by swoopdawg; 08-01-2013 at 02:06 PM.
swoopdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:16 PM   #253
swoopdawg

Seriously guys? Wow, are you gonna take up another one of my afternoons dealing with this? You are all the same handles that have been following my threads all around the boards.

Okay, let me put this to rest once and for all:

Here is the photo I used in my video. Compare 'IT' to the photos that octopus and the roach uploaded of the UPDATED fake photo in this thread. A THIRD GRADER can see the difference.

[IMG][/IMG]

Gees, this is tiring.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:16 PM   #254
theroach

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post
I am becoming increasingly suspicious that the whole 'hoax' conspiracy is in fact a way to discredit and defame in the public's mind any attempt to get at the truth at what happened at Sandy Hook.
Yup me too...this is going nowhere imo.

All this furore over pics and 'cache dates'...will do more to discredit the uncovering of this 'state sponsored' crime.
I've seen a few anomalies but nothing concrete that is worth much...just my humble opinion, of course.

My Blog...

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.ie/

Last edited by theroach; 08-01-2013 at 02:18 PM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:20 PM   #255
Dude111

I dont think so bud..... THE CACHE DATES ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Why??

CAUSE THEY SHOW STUFF BEING MADE BEFORE THE EVENT HAPPEND!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:23 PM   #256
stemcg1983

Quote:
Nice try stem. Anyone can download the before and after of this photo. Don't take my word for it. They won't be able to gather up all the photos with the mistake. The cat is already out of the bag. Someone, will have already downloaded the one I used in my video before they caught it to compare it to the one we see now; which was uploaded by both octopus and the roach on this thread by the way (unless, you think we are all the same person). So, accusing me of doctoring photos to get hits will not work either. Like I said, it only exposes your agenda to follow me around each post and attempt to discredit me. People can pull up you and your gangs posting history for themselves and see your pattern. How much do they pay you guys anyway. If I was all about money and had no conscious, that would be a really cool Federal job.
All the same people haha come on dude wtf are you smoking!!!
I urge you to look at my posting history..i have been on here since 2007 mate i aint out to shit on yours or anyones parade.

Really though stop the insults its a bit pathetic.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:25 PM   #257
theroach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
I dont think so bud..... THE CACHE DATES ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Why??

CAUSE THEY SHOW STUFF BEING MADE BEFORE THE EVENT HAPPEND!
And you can confirm the 'tech' aspects of all that 'cache date' aspect can you...to the point of 100% certainty?

Apologies if you can.

I know I can't be certain from a 'tech' point of view and wouldn't claim to either.

I did cache searches yesterday and there were copious amounts of posts that were dated prior to the event...not just the one a youtuber brought up...there were stacks of them.

My Blog...

Old 08-01-2013, 02:27 PM   #258
theroach

Quote:
All the same people haha come on dude wtf are you smoking!!!
I urge you to look at my posting history..i have been on here since 2007 mate i aint out to shit on yours or anyones parade.

Really though stop the insults its a bit pathetic.
Yup...+1000

And you can do the same for me...seeing as you're a nooby and all!

Delusions of grandeur?

My Blog...

Old 08-01-2013, 02:31 PM   #259
stemcg1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post
Yup...+1000

And you can do the same for me...seeing as you're a nooby and all!

Delusions of grandeur?
Omg you too...really.
I aint insulter anyone or accused anyone as being a shill.

But whatever dude i aint arsed.
Its simple people question the OP then they get called a shill haha its fucking stupid.

How the hell do i have illisuions please explain??

Last edited by stemcg1983; 08-01-2013 at 02:32 PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:36 PM   #260
theroach

Quote:
Omg you too...really.
I aint insulter anyone or accused anyone as being a shill.

But whatever dude i aint arsed.
Its simple people question the OP then they get called a shill haha its fucking stupid.

How the hell do i have illisuions please explain??

Sorry Stem...I didn't mean you, I agree with you...it's directed at the OP swoop.
I wouldn't call you a nooby...

Don't get me wrong OP...

I'd be the first to say that this is a state sponsored crime...this is about quality of evidence and I see very little...so far, at least.

My Blog...

Last edited by theroach; 08-01-2013 at 02:38 PM.