Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #601
lux_mundi

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post
Well personally yes I think I would, despite how painful that would be. What I'm bloody certain off is that I'd want the choice of seeing the remains.

Also they have this wonderful profession called morticians. Yes some of these children would be unrecognizable and I'm sure the families would have been advised as such but surely not all? Then again Lanza did manage to kill the majority with medium to long range head shots, all in 300 seconds, so perhaps the cops were showing a kindness after all.
They could have made the victims acceptable for viewing by the families - even those who had suffered head wounds.

I don't want to post anything 'gory' but if you google demisurgery, restorative art, mortician, etc. then you'll find lots of information about how a skilled practitioner can restore the facial features of people who have even lost a lot of skin and facial tissue. They use waxes, etc. to reconstruct the face with the help of photographs of the deceased.

It's very wrong to stop people seeing the remains of their loved ones, IMO. They wouldn't let the parents of the girls in the Belgian Detroux case see their daughters either - which has caused them a great deal of pain.

Modern restorative techniques (renamed
“restorative art,” in the 1930s) became an important
sub-discipline of aftercare services in the early
1900s, filling a critical need in cases where the body
exhibits obvious signs of trauma or disease, or battle
wounds from war. Modern restorative art plays
a role in comforting the bereaved by presenting
family members with a loved one who appears as
familiar in death as in life.

In 1912, the subject gained a name and a
formal progenitor in an issue of the New York
Sunnyside, a popular trade journal of the day.
Joel E. Crandall, a well-known embalmer,
introduced “demisurgery,” which he described as
“the art of building or creating parts of the body
which have been destroyed by accident, disease,
decomposition or discoloration, and making the
body perfectly natural and lifelike.”

http://www.elitecme.com/dynamic/pdf/FIL03ERI11.pdf

They rely on ignorance to get this past us - the parents should not have been fobbed off like that.

Last edited by lux_mundi; 30-12-2012 at 06:55 PM.
lux_mundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 08:33 PM   #602
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorewifi View Post
And a lot like the Nurse Jacintha fiasco.
Wow

This is so wrong on so many levels if true
Old 30-12-2012, 09:03 PM   #603
lux_mundi

This article says that Noah Pozner's mother did see him after his death:

Quote:
It was early Sunday, the first time that Veronique Pozner had seen the boy’s body since he was shot to death in his first-grade classroom two days before. A sheet covered his body up to his neck, and a social worker had urged Ms. Pozner not to remove it. She obliged, but began to wail, alternately telling her son to leave this “dark, horrible world,” and beseeching him to come back.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/17/ny...-boy.html?_r=0

She was told not to look below the neck - so he didn't die of a head wound?

Edit: I've since read that the sheet covered the lower half of his face, which was missing.

Last edited by lux_mundi; 30-12-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Old 30-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #604
dynaweb

Apparently they do not like freelance actors getting in on the hoax though:
http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/23...ane-Sandy-Cash

"Nouel Alba was arrested Thursday and accused of concocting bogus tales about having to identify her nephew's body in order to raise money for a "funeral fund" for the victims."

This is one more account of "parents" having to actually identify bodies of child victims being FALSE.
Old 30-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #605
ragnarok

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux_mundi View Post
This article says that Noah Pozner's mother did see him after his death:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/17/ny...-boy.html?_r=0

She was told not to look below the neck - so he didn't die of a head wound?
How many parents would have to say they'd seen their child's body before this staged psy-op theory was dropped? Would they have to provide photographic proof to the major news outlets to back up their testimony? Can anyone suggest one bit of evidence that'd totally allay all their suspicions about this event being faked?
Old 30-12-2012, 11:08 PM   #606
lux_mundi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
How many parents would have to say they'd seen their child's body before this staged psy-op theory was dropped? Would they have to provide photographic proof to the major news outlets to back up their testimony? Can anyone suggest one bit of evidence that'd totally allay all their suspicions about this event being faked?
Photographs are seen as "proof" - for example, photographs of Colonel Gadafi's body were plastered all over the newspapers. I for one would rather not have seen them - and to be honest it could have been a looky-likey, so they don't really prove anything.

My point being that the video footage of the crime scene (as I'm sure there will be some) would prove for most people that the children died in the manner stated by the authorities - but I would truly rather not know for sure than have to view it.

In any case, it would only prove that they'd been shot - not who shot them and for what purpose.

I don't believe anything I see on TV or read in the newspapers - I just think "that's what the media are telling us today".
Old 31-12-2012, 01:12 AM   #607
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Check it out. I was reading an interesting page about this topic.... you should see this. I'm too tired to bring it all over and put it together. It's interesting and intriguing. Curious.

Start reading at post #16. It should have your video on it at the top but I'm not seeing it. I had that thread open in two tabs but one of them won't load so I'm not even going to try to refresh the other.

http://s6.zetaboards.com/Free_Thinke...=0#post8027769
THIS is a very good link to follow peeps --- thanks yass....

here's one of the links from it --

http://usahitman.com/hnmbmcte/
and here.....
http://usahitman.com/scinc/
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 04:31 AM   #608
elite slayer

Most if not all of the other school shootings, the shooter actually was a student of that school and had a grudge against someone. Why would this kid, who was home schooled and never attended a school even think to go to a school to kill people that he didn't associate with? Makes no sense whatsoever.

This is fake.
Old 31-12-2012, 04:49 AM   #609
octopus

Exclamation another fake grieving parent!

I don't think the video of Neil Heslin, father of Jesse Lewis, has been posted here yet:

I am building up a little collection of these fake grieving videos.
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 04:53 AM   #610
octopus

Question undead Jesse Lewis?

This claim needs closer examination!

Not only Emilie Parker but also Jesse Lewis on photo with Obama ...
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 12:18 PM   #611
hm1972

The Rabbi that was there when Victoria Pozner I.D'd her son's body (allegedly?) has a tv show:

http://rabbirock.org/about_us.html
hm1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #612
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hm1972 View Post
The Rabbi that was there when Victoria Pozner I.D'd her son's body (allegedly?) has a tv show:

http://rabbirock.org/about_us.html
doesn't all this just stink to high heaven?- a psy-ops from start to finish - they must be laughing themselves silly at the stupid goyim.
Other than the poor boy Adam - i don't believe anyone died that day-
other than viewing a young boy say he heard noises ( not shots) from whom he thought was the school maintenance guy - i have to seen anything that resembles an honest reaction- just actors and bumbling co-conspirators'.
Old 31-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #613
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus View Post
This claim needs closer examination!

Sandy Hook Hoax! "Victims" Emilie Parker & Jesse Lewis still alive, posing w Pres. Obomber! - YouTube

Not only Emilie Parker but also Jesse Lewis on photo with Obama ...
It most certainly does octopus - the damage control on the hoax is in place - the media is their screen - the smoke and mirrors' can still be seen through by those few with eyes to see - but just like 9-11 / 7/7 / the drones will block out any thoughts of inconsistency - Obscurity - all in the name of privacy for the 'grieving' - what at sick , sinister dance these satanic zionists play .
Old 31-12-2012, 04:46 PM   #614
hm1972

Quote:
doesn't all this just stink to high heaven?
Originally posted by lizzy.

It so does.
hm1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #615
gwynned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hm1972 View Post
Originally posted by lizzy.

It so does.
Isn't it just a bit TOO obvious? Doesn't it seem the perps WANT to be caught? And why is it so funny? I mean that Medical Examiner could be a role for Curly from the 3 Stooges, he's such an idiot. Is this being written by comedy writers?
gwynned is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #616
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
there's no evidence that these children were murdered - or even existed.
That is not to say something sinister didn't befall .
It reeks of FF.
and how ODD that Newtown is the E. coast headquarters' of the "church" of Satan ..."SINagogue" more like -

http://www.darkmoon.me/2012/israeli-...gence-analyst/
and..
Church of Satan in Newtown Connecticut-Must See - YouTube

as i've just taken a little holiday - i'm sure most of this has been posted - but the vid is V interesting.
Quote:
Check it out. I was reading an interesting page about this topic.... you should see this. I'm too tired to bring it all over and put it together. It's interesting and intriguing. Curious.

Start reading at post #16. It should have your video on it at the top but I'm not seeing it. I had that thread open in two tabs but one of them won't load so I'm not even going to try to refresh the other.

http://s6.zetaboards.com/Free_Thinke...=0#post8027769
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
THIS is a very good link to follow peeps --- thanks yass....

here's one of the links from it --

http://usahitman.com/hnmbmcte/
and here.....
http://usahitman.com/scinc/
A little follow-up here. I just went looking in my history for what I first turned up after reading your post and searching.

In my history I'm only finding this page but it's not the page I remember reading:

http://gonob.com/2012/12/28/newtown-...satan-outpost/

I also don't recall the 'update' which seems to have been put there since I visited the page.

Quote:
gonob December 28, 2012

UPDATE: THE CHURCH OF SATAN DENIES ANY OUTPOST OR GROTTO BEING OPERATED IN NEWTOWN, CT UNDER ITS AUSPICES, PLEASE GO TO THE CHURCH OF SATAN’S WEBSITE FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT THEM.

Below is part of a post by “LeBlanc” at website linked below that talks about the Church of Satan in Newtown but this has been refuted by them as a fraud.

http://gonob.com/2012/12/28/newtown-...satan-outpost/
The page I recall reading had more written in it than what I'd previously seen. After clicking around I found a page that has all of what I read and posted properly (not broken lines as at the above link). It is not the page I'd originally seen but contains all of what I'd read. I don't know why some parts were omitted in those other places (like about the pseudo-satanists).

One word of CAUTION: Don't travel the link you see posted at the top of the page (at the following link). I did, and the first thing I saw was a message saying server not found (something like that) and the second thing I saw was my avast! warning box/dialog pop up in the brick red a warning message that it prevented a malicious attack. I'd visited through a proxy but that's neither here nor there. Not everyone has the same level of protection on their pcs so I'd just refrain from following the link you'll see.

http://www.satanservice.org/theory/coscm.txt

To be clear, the above link is okay, but the members.gnn.com address you'll see when you first open the page is not okay.

Otherwise, the full text of what I'd read is at the above link.

Here's an example of what was missing in other documents and just... interesting excerpts (mindset):
Quote:
We do not favor trends or popular fanaticism because we can observe for ourselves how those who partake in such behaviors are constantly proven to fall into a mediocre category; always needing to be given detailed instructions on how they should conduct themselves and how to think. Television is their God. Satanists are above that. We represent the minority of free-thinkers and innovators who constantly pop-up in history as leaders, inventors, and "wise-men" of their time.

Obviously there are many calling themselves Satanists these days who cannot and will not ever meet this standard. Satanism is a religion enshrouded in mystery, and the arcane aspects of it are indeed to our advantage. However, this sparks a temptation many times in the worst candidates for our elitist movement, a temptation to try joining our ranks and then consequently suffering their own folly while thinking that they are receiving worthwhile attention. One of the most unmistakable ways to recognize a pseudo-Satanist is that they commonly make a self-initiated claim to the position of "Priest", "Magister" or "Magus" long before the subject is suited or capable of handling such a role. These labels represent a high-rank within our meritocracy, and they cannot be misused. The pseudo-Satanist will aspire to this position usually without any experience, credentials, reputation or talent. A real Satanist doesn't concern himself with becoming a Priest. A real Satanist pursues happiness and success, and if they are fortunate enough to be ordained by the Church of Satan, then so be it. Other wise, there are many other achievements to aspire to in life and Satanists in various occupations are just as respected for their own victories.
----
Since we let everyone stand or fall on their own merit, we don't get directly in their way. However, we do not tolerate unqualified, self-ordained spokespersons and never will, so this information is an important way of filtering them out. Real Satanists will never become the majority. This is not a world with many leaders and only a couple of followers. Nature's ineffable logic has never made it that way for quite valid reasons.
I think this is where the other page I linked got the info from though because when I tried posting from this all my lines were broken and I had to fix them.

Church Of Tiamat was mentioned in the documents and I searched that term and found lots of results about a song.

Church Of Tiamat Lyrics:

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/t/tiamat/..._20166987.html

I looked in my bookmarks thinking maybe I'd bookmarked the page I'd seen. I had two bookmarks from the usahitman.com website, like lizzy has in her post, only when I checked my bookmarked pages I was surprized to find that one of them was this: Investigation into CIA Satanists Child Abuse Ring within Governement. I was kind of browsing down through the page and at the bottom where there were related links I saw the name Barbara Hartwell a lot and so opened one link to get an idea when I read about a mind control conference... held in Connecticut. I thought it was an interesting thing to note.

Quote:
From Day One, the venom spewing Ms Hartwell has told us NOTHING of any value or significance about ANTHING. Her entire internet 'career', if we can call it that, amounts to an endless river of rants, complaints, whining tirades, and most of all-slander- against anyone who gets in her cross hairs. She takes Todd Fahey to task in the diatribe below for criticizing her woeful lack of substantial content by saying that he never saw "her" tapes, etc. Well I've seen two of "her" tapes and the first thing I need to remind MOV of is that they were not "her" tapes. The two video tapes I've seen with Barbara Hartwell were shot at a Connecticut conference on mind control and another expo on mind control which featured Brice Taylor and Ted Gunderson as the invited speakers and Ms Hartwell tagging along and maneuvering her way in front of the camera. The filming of those tapes were paid for by other than her and owned by people other than "her". And what did she tell us on those tapes? Nothing, exactly as Todd Fahey had framed it.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/hartw...chimar05.shtml

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #617
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
Isn't it just a bit TOO obvious? Doesn't it seem the perps WANT to be caught? And why is it so funny? I mean that Medical Examiner could be a role for Curly from the 3 Stooges, he's such an idiot. Is this being written by comedy writers?
I know I was thinking Jack Klugman who played Quincy could do a better job of 'acting' like a real medical examiner... my second thought was that it was just in the news that Jack Klugman has just died. It was posted about in The News Behind the News thread.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #618
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
I agree the acting is very bad- but they already they will NOT be caught - THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF - Obummer - is in on the act.
Peeps have been told they will be arrested for posting on social networks -
the media is totally complicit - what do they care if a few hundred peeps figure it out - what exactly can they do?

And - infact these satanic zionist scum like to rattle a few cages of those that have figured it out -and they laugh and lie in our faces......just like all other false flags.

I don't even believe these children died ,except for Adam Lanza - the real stooged victim -

Will children on SSRI type meds be tarnished / accused for having the EVIL GENE??
Only these satanic zionist sub-human scum have an evil perverse contaminated psyche - that is and had been killing humanity by the millions.
Old 31-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #619
lizzy

Quote:
I know I was thinking Jack Klugman who played Quincy could do a better job of 'acting' like a real medical examiner... my second thought was that it was just in the news that Jack Klugman has just died. It was posted about in The News Behind the News thread.
YES and thanks yass - I really appreciate the work you have done. The medical examiner was truly a horror to behold - I assume that went mainstream only once - no repeats on air with that one.
Old 31-12-2012, 05:24 PM   #620
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus View Post
I don't think the video of Neil Heslin, father of Jesse Lewis, has been posted here yet:

I am building up a little collection of these fake grieving videos
I did see this somewhere before - this is not what grieving parents say - and we have only had 2-3 that have said anything - satanic zionists the lot.
bold in brown because it's total shite -
glad your keeping it collected - thanks octopus.

These threads are being monitored / watched by these sub- human scum -
but for them - any means just-us- lies ( justifys' ) the end - the end of our freedoms is now totally in place.

Last edited by lizzy; 31-12-2012 at 05:32 PM.