Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
omar revo

Angry Saudi Arabia sent criminals & pushers to Syrian

Hey people....

i found a document of the Saudi government that gives orders to the high chief of secret police in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, telling him to send a group of criminal out laws and drug dealers to fight in Syria, and tells him to prevent their families from leaving Saudi Arabia and give them an amount of money or pension per month, for allowing their sons to be prepared to go fight as mercenaries in Syria

i'll post the document followed by translation:

the Document:

Translation:

Quote:

High Secret

Honorable Major-General / Sa'ood Ath-Thanian
Secret Office of Internal Affairs Ministry

in a reference to Telegram from the Royal Court No.112, Date:19/4/2012, which it contains a hint for the arrested people in the prisons of the Kingdom, who are accused of committing crimes that makes them should be executed according to the Islamic law

We want to inform you that these criminals are Convicted "proven guilty" of : Smuggling Drugs, Murder & Rape, and they have the following Nationalities :

No.105 - Yemeni

No.21 - Palestinian

No. 212 - Saudi

No. 92 - Sudanese

No. 254 - Syrian

No. 82 - Jordanian

No. 68 - Somalian

No. 32 - Afghan

No. 194 - Egyptian

No. 203 - Pakistani

No. 23 - Iraqi

No. 44 Kuwaiti

They have agreed to be spared and not executed, and give monthly pension to their families, which they are going to be prevented to leave Saudi Arabia, and in the return their sons will be rehabilitated, trained & prepared to send them to fight in Syria

Now, i feel i have the urge to ask : WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST READ ????

When Injustice becomes a Law

Resistance becomes a Duty

http://www.loonwatch.com/

Last edited by omar revo; 09-12-2012 at 11:18 PM. Reason: editing the title
omar revo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #2
vancity eagle

so these foreigners were all convited of these crimes in Saudi Arabia, and released from prisons to be trained for Syria ? Were these guys illegal immigrants in Saudi Arabia ?
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
so these foreigners were all convited of these crimes in Saudi Arabia, and released from prisons to be trained for Syria ? Were these guys illegal immigrants in Saudi Arabia ?
some of them, some others are there for work but sometimes they get involved in criminal acts to gain extra money

most of African people in Saudi Arabia are illegal immigrants, Syrians, Palestinians, Jordanians & Iraqi are mostly workers in Industrial sites, Pakistanis & Indians are mostly Legal immigrants who came after the approval of the Saudi government to come and work i there, Yemeni people probably have families in there due to the mixed people of Saudi Arabia & Yemen in the old times, they are mostly not foreigners, there's many Saudi families of Yemeni origins and in reverse

that's the regular state of Arab nationalities in Saudi Arabia

most of illegal intruders come during the pilgrimage time, it's extremely crowd during that time and it's hard to spot them among millions of people

Old 09-12-2012, 11:48 PM   #4
h2pogo

Where did you find this document?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233922

https://twitter.com/silversynergy
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:21 AM   #5
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Where did you find this document?
it was sent to me by one of my contacts on Facebook, it was leaked by some Anti-Saudi royal family Salafi officers in Saudi Arabia

there's also Islamic page of Anti-Freemasonry & Anti-Secularism, organized by a Tunisian guy that publishes a lot of revealing stuff, the sad thing is that those pages are in Arabic

by the way, there's many pages on Facebook about the NWO, just so you know that there are a lot of awakened Arabs

Last edited by omar revo; 10-12-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:10 AM   #6
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar revo View Post
Hey people....

i found a document of the Saudi government that gives orders to the high chief of secret police in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, telling him to send a group of criminal out laws and drug dealers to fight in Syria, and tells him to prevent their families from leaving Saudi Arabia and give them an amount of money or pension per month, for allowing their sons to be prepared to go fight as mercenaries in Syria

i'll post the document followed by translation:

Now, i feel i have the urge to ask : WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST READ ????
I simply didn't understand what is reason to send the sons of those "proven guilty", to war in Syria or whearever, but not to send them? Or if they sent them anyway, FFS, why to send their sons to war???
* In 1975, a man riding a moped in Bermuda was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, the man’s brother, riding the very same moped, was killed in the very same way by the very same taxi driven by the very same driver -- and carrying the very same passenger.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #7
korebolter
Inactive

Interesting read Omar! Thanks for sharing!! I always knew outsiders would be asked to intervene with Syria.... once the elite overtake Syria and maybe Iran down the line... Saudi Arabia may have to look over it's own shoulder. (despite the fact they are allies)
korebolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:38 PM   #8
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
I simply didn't understand what is reason to send the sons of those "proven guilty", to war in Syria or whearever, but not to send them? Or if they sent them anyway, FFS, why to send their sons to war???
the reasons:

1- they are foreign people, they will not drag attention or cause rumors here & there

2- it's easier to convince them, i mean they were going to be executed, but suddenly they find a chance of surviving that, and what's more, they will get money for doing it, now which criminal could refuse an offer like that

Old 10-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #9
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by korebolter View Post
Interesting read Omar! Thanks for sharing!! I always knew outsiders would be asked to intervene with Syria.... once the elite overtake Syria and maybe Iran down the line... Saudi Arabia may have to look over it's own shoulder. (despite the fact they are allies)

Saudi is one of the biggest bases of US in the Arab lands, US will not abandon it that easy

Old 11-12-2012, 04:28 AM   #10
omegatau

Just like they did in Libya. One day, someone will get back at them for this.
omegatau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:59 PM   #11
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegatau View Post
One day someone will get back at them for their misdeeds, and IMHO, that would be China who will get back at them.

Omar, I forewarded link to this thread on forum.hr, so more people can be informed about this dociment.

@OmegaTau, ako želiš vidjeti što ljudi u hr govore o ratu u Siriji klikni ovdje.
* In 1975, a man riding a moped in Bermuda was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, the man’s brother, riding the very same moped, was killed in the very same way by the very same taxi driven by the very same driver -- and carrying the very same passenger.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #12
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:

why do you assume it didn't already happened ?? haven't you ever heard about the uprisings in Saudi Arabia ?? you probably never heard of them because they never tell you about it in the media, all they tell you is : "everything is OK"

Old 12-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #13
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
One day someone will get back at them for their misdeeds, and IMHO, that would be China who will get back at them.

Omar, I forewarded link to this thread on forum.hr, so more people can be informed about this dociment.

@OmegaTau, ako želiš vidjeti što ljudi u hr govore o ratu u Siriji klikni ovdje.
thanks for that

by they way, is that Croatian or Bosnian ?? or are they the same ??

Old 12-12-2012, 05:47 PM   #14
piskavac

Quote:
by they way, is that Croatian or Bosnian ?? or are they the same ??
Croatian, bosnian, Serbian and Montenegrian language are almost the same language. Linguistically said, these "languages" can be considered almost as a different dialects, rather than different languages. Because every of these "languages" are merely 1 percent different form each other.

It is somewhat like If Arab-speaking-people in Egypt say We speak Egyptian language, Saudis, say we speak Saudi language, Emirate citizenry say, we speak Emirate language, but they all speak Arabic language.

Last edited by piskavac; 12-12-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #15
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Croatian, bosnian, Serbian and Montenegrian language are almost the same language. Linguistically said, these "languages" can be considered almost as a different dialects, rather than different languages. Because every of these "languages" are merely 1 percent different form each other.

It is somewhat like If Arab-speaking-people in Egypt say We speak Egyptian language, Saudis, say we speak Saudi language, Emirate citizenry say, we speak Emirate language, but they all speak Arabic language.
hahahahaha, i had a hard time convincing some ignorant people that we Arabs speak the same language but with different dialects

by the way, we "Arabs" don't speak classical Arabic in normal life, we use Colloquial one, classical Arabic is used in official affairs, on trade marks or market signs, or in religious affairs

one other thing, Qura'an is written with Ancient Arabic, not classical

Old 12-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #16
piskavac

Quote:
one other thing, Qura'an is written with Ancient Arabic, not classical
What is the difference between ancient and classical Arabic?
Old 12-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #17
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
What is the difference between ancient and classical Arabic?
well, it's very complicated and hard to explain, but i'll try it

the ancient Arabic is the form of Arabic that was used by ancient Arabs in ancient time

it's some kind of different but you'll not notice it unless you were an Arab or was a professional Arabic speaking person

i mean the Ancient accent is different form the classical one, classical Arabic is more modern, it's the Arabic language after evolution levels

Last edited by omar revo; 12-12-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:00 PM   #18
omegatau

Quote:
why do you assume it didn't already happened ?? haven't you ever heard about the uprisings in Saudi Arabia ??
Yeah but the Saudis are american allies, so nothing happens there.
omegatau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #19
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Yeah but the Saudis are american allies, so nothing happens there.
nothing happens ?? that's what the media tells, but the reality tells otherwise

have you ever heard about the thousands of Islamic youths who are being tortured to death in Saudi prisons ?? have you ever heard about the Muslims Imams who were captured and put in prison just for saying that the Saudi royal family are "Kuffar = Infidels" ??