Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2012, 06:07 AM   #1
cybersurf

Default 2012 child ritual murder, masonic solstice!

The most important event, as far as I know, is the masonic winter solstice 2012. Black masons do child sacrifices. Intel agencies (MI-6, NSA) do child sacrifices in deep underground bases, elites do child sacrifices in their castles and manors. The part we can do against this is to make a postulate (consideration) that no child is going to be killed in any of this illuminati, masonic, luciferian, satanist or copy cat festivities (solstice, christmas, full moon).

Just make the consideration: "No child is going to be killed in any of this illuminati, masonic, luciferian, satanist or copy cat festivities (solstice, christmas, full moon).
Old 05-12-2012, 06:18 AM   #2
cybersurf

The London Olympics Oppening/Clossing ceremony was a death sentence and declaration of war on mankind: WE, THE RULERS OF THE WORLD ARE GONNA BURN YOUR SOCIETY MASONIC STYLE LIKE THE FLAMING PYRE OF THE PHOENIX, TO GIVE RISE TO THE POLICE STATE WE'RE GONNA PUT THE SURVIVORS IN".

Lets fight back stoping their ritual murder of children.

Quote:
Kidnapped Children and Underground Bases

The huge child trafficking and Satanic ritual murder networks in the UK is heavily connected to Project Mannequin and very evil factions in the intelligence commuuinity centred around the NSA, CIA and British Intelligence. We know have over 25,000 children disseapring without a trace in the UK every year and are never seen or heard of again. This are classified figures and the intelligence commuyinity controlled mainstream media suppresses these facts by not giving a voice to the parents of these children and focusing massively on cases of one or two missing children a year, thereby taking the focus off the larger picture. Just last year I was in Truro college and there posters up off missing youngsters on the walls. These individuals had not even been mentioned on any news channels in the UK.

My contact has revealed to me that children who are now being kidnapped and taken to underground facilities such as the AL/499, are being murdered in horrific ways and their brainwaves are being recorded into computers at the time of death via a digital links through high-tech cranial implants installed into the children’s brains. As brain-waves and radio-waves are basically the same thing, this horrific energy recorded by super-computers is then being broadcast and sent out through televisions, radios, mobile phones and masts across the country and is affecting the whole population through increased levels of crime, sexual and child abuse, drug and alcohol abuse and a general lowering of people’s morals as very human has kind of telepathic receiver which is the pineal gland in the brain. I personally witnessed children being murdered during my time in the AL/499 facility and in recent times children’s throats are being cut and the digital broadcast sent out from the recorded brainwaves at the time of death which is stopping people in this country talking to each and sharing on a intimate level. Children’s hands are being cut off at some of these underground facilities and the frequencies being sent out are stopping people performing day to day tasks as effectively and maintaining discipline in their lives. You may what to recoil from this and deny it is happening but this is a fact and it is time to wake up.

...The murder frequncies are being recorded behind popular music, film and televions in a ELF tone that sounds like a buzzing to phychics. When decoded this is actually a screaming sound! Recorded brainwaves can even be stored on a small box like device in a super concentrated form and worn on the belts or held by secret service assassins. The box can be aimed at a person and a radio wave fired out that people can not see. This energy is totally alien to most peoples nervous systems and the target will go into shock as the nervous system shuts down and usaully die.

These groups are using thse desperate tactics to bloack the huge frequencies of of love and enlightement that increases by the day as our planet moves closer to the galactic centre as we appraoch 2012.

In truth

James Casbolt, St Ives, Cornwall, 9th October 2007
http://educate-yourself.org/mc/casbo...o08sep08.shtml
Old 06-12-2012, 05:40 AM   #3
cybersurf

Quote:
The winter solstice is the solstice that occurs in winter. It is the time at which the Sun is appearing at noon at its lowest altitude above the horizon. [2] In the Northern Hemisphere this is the Southern solstice, the time at which the Sun is at its southernmost point in the sky, which usually occurs on December 21 to 22 each year.[3]

This 21 22 december 2012 I have to watch my local Masonic Lodge, which happens to be the main Lodge in here... Muy Respetable Gran Logia del Valle de Mexico.

I have never seen soo many swords!
Old 06-12-2012, 05:47 AM   #4
cybersurf

For those in the USA:

Quote:
Video Lecture by Ted L. Gunderson
Recorded on July 7, 1999, Garden Grove, California
http://educate-yourself.og/tg/tgsata...renvideo.shtml

This video was recorded at the first lecture I ever attended by Ted Gunderson on July 7, 1999 at the Freedom Forum in Garden Grove, California. At the time, I wasn't aware of the extent and pervasiveness of satanic ritual abuse among powerfully connected, wealthy, and prominent individuals in this country and the incredible number of children that are snatched from American streets and never heard from again. In Phil Schneider's last video lecture (1995), Phil alluded to the fact that over 700,000 kids are reported missing every year and never found again. The actual figure is closer to one million missing American children that go unaccounted for every year. Ted points out that the FBI maintains all kinds of statistics on stolen cars, but steadfastly refuses to list missing children in their statistics (does that tell you anything?). The voluminous documentation and testimonies of victims described in The Franklin Coverup, by attorney John De Camp (Nebraska), leave no question that the FBI themselves are a major player in the coverup of missing and abused young children by prominent politicians and powerful individuals in this country.

Ted Gunderson retired from the FBI in 1979 with honors after 29 years of lauded service. He had risen to the position of Special Agent in Charge and at the time of his retirement and had under his command over 700 FBI agents in the greater Los Angeles area. He became exposed to the world of satanic abuse after retiring and becoming a private investigator. He became interested in the mysterious case, featured on Unsolved Mysteries, of Dr. Jeffrey McDonald, a Fort Bragg Army physician who was accused and convicted of murdering his wife and three young children in a viscious bloodbath that took place at his home in the early 1970's. The murder scene included satanic symbols scrawled everywhere with the victims' blood. He was sentenced to three consecutive life sentences. Ted discovered irrefutable proof, including the confession of one of the satanic cult members who were, in fact, responsible for the murders, that McDonald was innocent and was being framed for the murders to cover up the trail of investigation that would have eventually led to McDonald's discovery of evidence at the hospital where he worked, that drugs were being shipped inside body bags and body cavities from Vietnam along with a huge CIA drug distrbution operation out of Ft. Bragg, North Carolina.
http://educate-yourself.org/tg/tgsat...renvideo.shtml
Old 06-12-2012, 05:54 AM   #5
cybersurf

Quote:
Freemasons open a lodge at Buckingham Palace... but the Queen isn't amused
By SARAH OLIVER
Last updated at 23:59 08 March 2008

A Royal Mason: The Duke of Kent is the organisation's Grand Master
A branch of the Freemasons secret society is being formed by members of the Royal Household and police who protect the Royal Family.
And their decision to call it The Royal Household Lodge has put them on a collision course with Buckingham Palace ? as has their plan to co-opt the royal cipher ? EIIR ? for their regalia, to underline their connection to the Queen.
Although the Queen's cousin, the Duke of Kent, is head of the secretive organisation ? he is Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England ? the new branch has not gone down well with the Royal Family.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2EFDt0E5q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old 07-12-2012, 06:14 AM   #6
cybersurf

Does anybody know the whereabouts of Lt. Collonel Michael Aquino and Wife?

Is he at TEMPLE OF SETH?

Last edited by cybersurf; 07-12-2012 at 08:50 PM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #7
cybersurf

Maybe now massonic festivities will be more carefuly hyddened. So the main child slaughter will be at UK/USA/ET underground bases.

What happens at them besides murder of children?

Quote:
[David Icke] So what happened? You say you were abused as a child as part of this compartmentalizing of your mind. What went on after that as you got older?

[Arizona Wilder] Well, they start with wanting to make you an obedient slave at first, and so they do a lot of sensory deprivation, they do a lot of sensory overload, and they switch between the two and do out-and-out torture. They take a small child, and they electroshock. In my case, it was electroshock to the brain. And they would take away my chance to sleep. They would keep me awake for many hours at night, and not let me sleep. And I was also told things. As this was before the age of 5, I was told things such as, they would make me drink water and they would say, “If you pass urine, you’re going to drink it.” And then they would make me drink it. “And if you have a bowel movement, you have to eat the feces.” Which is also what happened to me. And then they would play – there was a programmer that was programming me, a very infamous person in history who actually has been in this country, and he was known as Dr. Green. He actually was Dr. Joseph Mengele from the concentration camps in Germany. And he stayed a lot at China Lake Naval Weapons Station out here in Southern California, in the desert area. And I would be around this man a lot. And he used to tell me that the scar he had on the left cheek of his face was actually from – he was into fencing – and that it was from that. But actually, the scar on his cheek was from one of his own programming techniques where he would put a child in a box with a sword and tell the child to defend the box, even if it meant his own death. Then he’d tell another child to break into the box -- which this child would do -- and then the other child would then jump out of the box and shove the sword or the lance straight through the other child. And at one point, he got into it where this child actually got him in the face with the sword. Also he would wear a huge emerald ring on his left hand on this middle finger. And he would twist this emerald around for programming. And he was into using long colored ribbons of different colors. And you had to choose a certain ribbon, or you were given a certain ribbon, and that meant that this certain thing was going to happen to you. And it was like picking sticks out, or drawing sticks out of someone’s hand.

I saw games of Russian Roulette played, where it was chosen beforehand that a child would die. And the child would put the gun up to his head and pull the trigger. And this child would end up dying. But it was meant to scare all of us. To keep us in terror. And there were many other children who were around me that went through this same thing. I have run into people from my childhood that have known me, and I have recognized their names, and even if they change their names, and changed their hair color, as I have done, they have recognized me, or I have recognized them. And I know their name, and they know my name. There isn’t any way for this to have happened. It’s just beyond coincidence. And when you get older, this programmer in particular, Mengele, would take me to rituals. I went to rituals with him all over this country and in Britain and in France. And it was known by intelligence agencies in this country that this man was here. They brought him here.

http://www.whale.to/c/wilder.html
Old 07-12-2012, 09:22 PM   #8
cybersurf

Do you know your nearest UK/USA/ET underground base?

Last edited by cybersurf; 07-12-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #9
omar revo

if this is true, then I think that gives us the right to burn Masonic lodges and destroy their places, and no one can object on that

i heard it was derived from Kabbala rituals, is it true ??

When Injustice becomes a Law

Resistance becomes a Duty

http://www.loonwatch.com/
omar revo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:26 PM   #10
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar revo View Post
if this is true, then I think that gives us the right to burn Masonic lodges and destroy their places, and no one can object on that

You would be destroying true masonic lodges not having to do with crimes, and even if you destroy masonic lodges having to do with paedophilia and child murder, you will be afecting only thouse masons not knowing of the crimes and they could kill you. The masons that comit ritual abuse on children are in a list and it includes people in the European Union, people like the Bushes and Lt. Colonel Michael Aquino... now, if you can find the whereabouts of Lt. Colonel Aquino and wife... please tell me.

As an aside... If you have resources I hope they are not provided by Obama and the CIA taken from US taspayers monies for Al-Qaeda... now if you are Al-Qaeda, all I can say is that you are a CIA spook.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #11
cybersurf

Quote:

Do you know where is Lt. Colonel Aquino and wife?

Are they perhaps planning a visit to "Temple of Seth"?

Last edited by cybersurf; 09-12-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #12
cybersurf

Quote:

Can you tell me what is your nearest masonic lodge of the scotish rite?
Old 09-12-2012, 11:33 PM   #13
cybersurf

Quote:

Do you plan to put an Al-Qaeda flag on top of the ashes? Are you in the CIA... sorry... Al-Qaeda payroll?

Old 10-12-2012, 12:23 AM   #14
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
You would be destroying true masonic lodges not having to do with crimes, and even if you destroy masonic lodges having to do with paedophilia and child murder, you will be afecting only thouse masons not knowing of the crimes and they could kill you. The masons that comit ritual abuse on children are in a list and it includes people in the European Union, people like the Bushes and Lt. Colonel Michael Aquino... now, if you can find the whereabouts of Lt. Colonel Aquino and wife... please tell me.
but someone must stand up to them, we can't just keep complaining about it and do nothing

sometimes, violence is necessary

Quote:
As an aside... If you have resources I hope they are not provided by Obama and the CIA taken from US taspayers monies for Al-Qaeda...
haha, No man, i don't rake anything from Obama nor from American media so seriously

Quote:
now if you are Al-Qaeda, all I can say is that you are a CIA spook.
Al-Qaeda do not exist, it only exists in the Western media, it's a fairy tale that most of the world believed

Old 10-12-2012, 12:24 AM   #15
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Do you know where is Lt. Colonel Aquino and wife?

Are they perhaps planning a visit to "Temple of Seth"?

wow, i wish i pay a visit to that place someday, once i get a nuclear weapon and all of the elite surrounded there

Old 10-12-2012, 12:26 AM   #16
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Can you tell me what is your nearest masonic lodge of the scotish rite?
wow wow wow wow, hold it right there pal, i'm from Libya, we don't have Masonic lodges here (( thank GOD )), well not yet as far as i concern

but once they build ones here, you'll be hearing about horrible massacres & bloodshed happening in Libya against Freemasons

Old 10-12-2012, 12:27 AM   #17
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Do you plan to put an Al-Qaeda flag on top of the ashes? Are you in the CIA... sorry... Al-Qaeda payroll?

First, Al-Qaeda do not exist as i said before

Second, don't be fooled by the media, that flag is NOT exclusive to Al-Qaeda, that flag was the flag of prophet Mohammad himself, it's the flag of all of Muslims, just because some bad guys used it that doesn't mean it's an evil one

hope that explained something

Last edited by omar revo; 10-12-2012 at 12:28 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:52 AM   #18
cybersurf

Quote:
=omar revo;1061187275]but someone must stand up to them, we can't just keep complaining about it and do nothing

sometimes, violence is necessary

Specially when the murderous bitch from the USA is there to kill the leader?

Quote:
haha, No man, i don't rake anything from Obama nor from American media so seriously
But today's Libya and today's Iran and today's Egipt is the creation financed by Bush and Obama and the murderous bitch as well as british MI-6... don't you know?

Quote:
Al-Qaeda do not exist, it only exists in the Western media, it's a fairy tale that most of the world believed
But Al-Qaeda is the CIA payrol in the Middle East! The murderous bitch supports and finances them!

The murderous bitch not only killed Collonel Gadafi but apparently also the US ambasador to Libya!

Quote:
And so I think that has been my focus, I’ve looked more at the geopolitics of 9/11, the role of intelligence agencies. And I’ve also centered on the fact that these terrorist cells, namely al-Qaeda, are invariably linked to the CIA. They have been consistently supported by U.S. intelligence. What we are dealing with is a process, which consists in fabricating an enemy. The creation of Al-Qaeda is an intelligence operation used as a pretext to justify a war of conquest.

So it begs the question: if al-Qaeda were, according to the Bush administration, to have played a role in 9/11, then we would have to investigate the relationship between al-Qaeda and the U.S. intelligence apparatus.

The evidence confirms that al-Qaeda did not play a role in 9/11. But in fact, that in itself is a red herring, because al-Qaeda is a U.S.-sponsored intelligence asset.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/al-qaed...ssudovsky/2769
Old 11-12-2012, 03:56 AM   #19
cybersurf

Quote:
wow, i wish i pay a visit to that place someday, once i get a nuclear weapon and all of the elite surrounded there
With the antecedent of the murder of the US ambasador to Libya (who helped arm and finance nonexistent Al-Qaeda) shure those at "Temple of Seth" should take your threath seriouslly.

By the way, are you and your pals gonna use the missing hydrogen bomb from Germany? or are they planning to use one of the plutonium missing nucks from the UK... when Maggie lost them, remember?

Last edited by cybersurf; 11-12-2012 at 03:57 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:59 AM   #20
cybersurf

Quote:
wow wow wow wow, hold it right there pal, i'm from Libya, we don't have Masonic lodges here (( thank GOD )), well not yet as far as i concern

but once they build ones here, you'll be hearing about horrible massacres & bloodshed happening in Libya against Freemasons
Maybe the massonic lodges to the middle east be known as Muslim Brotherhood lodges, all financed by CIA-Al-Qaeda, NATO Bilderbergers. See? They love to play both sides to create war and make big money from that.

Last edited by cybersurf; 11-12-2012 at 04:00 AM.