Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2012, 02:49 AM   #1
m1st3r06

Default A Gift of Truth is The Gift of Love

I went to a Pentecostal Church for a while and couldnt see any spirituality or Healings there, so I statred to follow The Teachings of A Prophet, who was back in the sixties, named William Branham. Long story short, I started reading The Bible myself and My Perception was completly different to The Churchs as The Bible is a holograpic Book, that's symbolic and Dimentional, which can be read under many different lights, but 1 True Light . When I had a good understanding of The Bible, History and why we are here, I now(in my own time) Study My Life and The Vibrational Energies through and around us

through the traumise ego that defends the shadow self, our creative force is blocked. Listening to the intents of the heart and not the mind, this can be revealed. Once the inner man has this, we are able to heal this world, until then, our emotions created create our outter physical experience. Healing these outter problems we have no chance and its not our right, we been sold a lie and people are buying the lie. Have u heard the saying 'problem, reaction solution' ?? .. The munipulation began way before "symboliclly'' Adam and Eve, so many downgrades has happened, The tower of babel, this planet Earth is Quartined, munipulated by an outter force which has been controling us and still does. The power is in us and most are giving the power away, which was and is the plan, creating conflict between each other and decieving truths through this munipulation leading most to the path way of Destruction. We are the imagination of ourselves. Non comply to this outter force, the cards will fall but to deny it , they are still in control. This inner conflict created by this, now became the external expressed conflict and collectivly it becomes the wars and mass of violence we see, that they made up, we fell for and keep creating. We need to start with the self, cos the world is an expression of the self.

but the sad thing is, since the ego is so traumitised, people will do anything to fight and protect the system, its the perfect Game, the sheep are now sheeping the sheep, they dont need dogs anymore... and most are so trapped it becomes a time loop. Todays day and Age has been revealed to where this planet is going. In 5 sense reality to people who are awake, the squeeze has becomed so tight. the saying ' the blind lead the blind, in todays term, since T.V programming has taken over, its the program leading the program. Another sad thing is, with all this new age ''think positive" ( yeah good in its right sence) has denyed our other emotions which are normal, if used in its right sence, is like putting a roof top on before setting its foundation, which most people also deny or say Im spiritual but not that spiritual sorry... Its a battle for our souls and we are bombared with a 5 sense reality on faith and entertainment to keep us in that time loop and stop searching making many stay in a low vibrational frequency, other terms 'Hell'. Jesus says the kingdom of heaven is withen you.. Most people judge without reconizing cos of fear and what others think.. when it confirms with the nature of your spirit, truth have been revealed, Truth and Love are married so with Trust from the Great Divine, we will always be lead to water

ever since I relised the munipulation we've been through from Government, Illuminiti, etc, Ive really found My True Self and Gained a Higher Level of Awareness, which made it easier for me not to Smoke or Drink. The Bible is a holograpic Book and can be read under many different lights with symbolic interptations. When we walk around this world using our Emotions, we see and feel fear, Anizty, lost souls, Unsatisfaction, disappointment, etc, which was created by the Illuminati, causing 'outside problems' people react to, try and fix and never do. Without noticing that it will never be fixed, it puts us in a time loop, and because the problems 'out there' will never change and be fixed, we stay Trapped and are unable to heal Ourselves and reach a High Level of Conscoiusness. Government, the ones who are offering society the solutions, are the ones creating these problems, and with this, it tightens the squeeze, creating more Laws, more Rules, more problems and more Control . When we reconise The Game and Mind Control we're in, we can do anything. We have the Power and we are giving it away by this and ridget beleifs.. By starting with The Self and Healing The Inner Man and not the 'outter problems' (which they want us to do), we can Create Anything and live in a Paradise, we can start to change Our reality, But We must start with the Shadow Self before we can move on, which is difficult for many because the Traumatised Ego likes defends that.. This World we live in, is Vibrational Frequency Energies that are holograpic, with alot of Demonic Presence in and out of sight, which started this and munipulates us in A Mind Prison, But once reconized and Dealt with, we can create a World fill of Abundance, until then, We are trapped and still slaves to The System.
m1st3r06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #2
twilight_sparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1st3r06 View Post
I went to a Pentecostal Church for a while and couldnt see any spirituality or Healings there, so I statred to follow The Teachings of A Prophet, who was back in the sixties, named William Branham. Long story short, I started reading The Bible myself and My Perception was completly different to The Churchs as The Bible is a holograpic Book, that's symbolic and Dimentional, which can be read under many different lights, but 1 True Light . When I had a good understanding of The Bible, History and why we are here, I now(in my own time) Study My Life and The Vibrational Energies through and around us

through the traumise ego that defends the shadow self, our creative force is blocked. Listening to the intents of the heart and not the mind, this can be revealed. Once the inner man has this, we are able to heal this world, until then, our emotions created create our outter physical experience. Healing these outter problems we have no chance and its not our right, we been sold a lie and people are buying the lie. Have u heard the saying 'problem, reaction solution' ?? .. The munipulation began way before "symboliclly'' Adam and Eve, so many downgrades has happened, The tower of babel, this planet Earth is Quartined, munipulated by an outter force which has been controling us and still does. The power is in us and most are giving the power away, which was and is the plan, creating conflict between each other and decieving truths through this munipulation leading most to the path way of Destruction. We are the imagination of ourselves. Non comply to this outter force, the cards will fall but to deny it , they are still in control. This inner conflict created by this, now became the external expressed conflict and collectivly it becomes the wars and mass of violence we see, that they made up, we fell for and keep creating. We need to start with the self, cos the world is an expression of the self.

but the sad thing is, since the ego is so traumitised, people will do anything to fight and protect the system, its the perfect Game, the sheep are now sheeping the sheep, they dont need dogs anymore... and most are so trapped it becomes a time loop. Todays day and Age has been revealed to where this planet is going. In 5 sense reality to people who are awake, the squeeze has becomed so tight. the saying ' the blind lead the blind, in todays term, since T.V programming has taken over, its the program leading the program. Another sad thing is, with all this new age ''think positive" ( yeah good in its right sence) has denyed our other emotions which are normal, if used in its right sence, is like putting a roof top on before setting its foundation, which most people also deny or say Im spiritual but not that spiritual sorry... Its a battle for our souls and we are bombared with a 5 sense reality on faith and entertainment to keep us in that time loop and stop searching making many stay in a low vibrational frequency, other terms 'Hell'. Jesus says the kingdom of heaven is withen you.. Most people judge without reconizing cos of fear and what others think.. when it confirms with the nature of your spirit, truth have been revealed, Truth and Love are married so with Trust from the Great Divine, we will always be lead to water

ever since I relised the munipulation we've been through from Government, Illuminiti, etc, Ive really found My True Self and Gained a Higher Level of Awareness, which made it easier for me not to Smoke or Drink. The Bible is a holograpic Book and can be read under many different lights with symbolic interptations. When we walk around this world using our Emotions, we see and feel fear, Anizty, lost souls, Unsatisfaction, disappointment, etc, which was created by the Illuminati, causing 'outside problems' people react to, try and fix and never do. Without noticing that it will never be fixed, it puts us in a time loop, and because the problems 'out there' will never change and be fixed, we stay Trapped and are unable to heal Ourselves and reach a High Level of Conscoiusness. Government, the ones who are offering society the solutions, are the ones creating these problems, and with this, it tightens the squeeze, creating more Laws, more Rules, more problems and more Control . When we reconise The Game and Mind Control we're in, we can do anything. We have the Power and we are giving it away by this and ridget beleifs.. By starting with The Self and Healing The Inner Man and not the 'outter problems' (which they want us to do), we can Create Anything and live in a Paradise, we can start to change Our reality, But We must start with the Shadow Self before we can move on, which is difficult for many because the Traumatised Ego likes defends that.. This World we live in, is Vibrational Frequency Energies that are holograpic, with alot of Demonic Presence in and out of sight, which started this and munipulates us in A Mind Prison, But once reconized and Dealt with, we can create a World fill of Abundance, until then, We are trapped and still slaves to The System.
This is an interesting post. It's a shame that the true Christian message has been corrupted and hijacked for political usage, when really we need to cut away all the bull, and go back to what Christ actually taught.

I get criticized myself as a Christian, not supporting royalty and the right wing propagandists, listening to David Icke and other truth researchers, not supporting Zionism, lots of things I guess I'm guilty of, but I value my spiritual life above these things. Religion is materialist, love is not.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #3
mog58
Banned

You are deceived!!! The gospel does not need " primary managers and promoters!!!

You seem to have got in to, 'new age spirituality'!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_M._Branham

Public ministry

From accounts by William Branham's family, it is evident that he had been conducting healing campaigns at least as early as 1941 when he conducted a two-week revival in Milltown,[21] and his 1945 tract "I Was Not Disobedient Unto the Heavenly Vision'[22] shows that his faith healing ministry was well established by this time.

In May 1946, William Branham claimed to have received an angelic visitation, commissioning his worldwide ministry of evangelism and faith healing.[23] His first meetings as a full time evangelist were held in St Louis, Missouri in June 1946. Professor Allan Anderson of the University of Birmingham, has written that “Branham’s sensational healing services, which began in 1946, are well documented and he was the pacesetter for those who followed”.[24] Referring to the St Louis meetings, Krapohl & Lippy have commented: "Historians generally mark this turn in Branham’s ministry as inaugurating the modern healing revival".[25]

During the mid 1940s William Branham was conducting healing campaigns almost exclusively with Oneness Pentecostal groups.[26]
Quote:
The broadening of Branham's ministry to the wider Pentecostal community came as a result of his introduction to Gordon Lindsay in 1947, who soon became his primary manager and promoter.[27] Around this time several other prominent Pentecostals joined his ministry team including Ern Baxter and F. F. Bosworth.[28] Gordon Lindsay proved to be an able publicist for Branham, founding The Voice of Healing [2] magazine in 1948 which was originally aimed at reporting on Branham's healing campaigns.[29]
In June 1947, the Evening Sun newspaper of Jonesboro, Arkansas reported that "Residents of at least 25 States and Mexico have visited Jonesboro since Rev. Branham opened the camp meeting, June 1. The total attendance for the services is likely to surpass the 20,000 mark". Several newspapers carried reports of healings in the meetings"[30] His success took him to countries around the world. According to a Pentecostal historian, "Branham filled the largest stadiums and meeting halls in the world."[31]

In Durban, South Africa in 1951 he addressed meetings sponsored by the Apostolic Faith Mission, the Assemblies of God, the Pentecostal Holiness Church, and the Full Gospel Church of God. Meetings were conducted in eleven cities, with a combined attendance of a half million people. On the final day of the Durban meetings, held at the Greyville Racecourse, an estimated 45,000 people attended and thousands more were turned away at the gates.[32] Many healings were reported in the local newspapers.[33]

U.S. Congressman William Upshaw, crippled for sixty-six years, publicly proclaimed his miraculous healing in a Branham meeting in a leaflet called "I'm Standing on the Promises".[34] Branham also claimed that God's miraculous intervention healed King George VI of England through his prayers.[35] Branham claimed to have witnessed a young boy raised from the dead in Finland in April 1950. Branham said this was the fulfilment of a vision he had told audiences during his campaign meetings,[36] though Branham was the only one who pronounced his death.[37]

From the mid 1950s onwards William Branham taught that neither Oneness theology nor Trinitarianism were correct, but that God was the same Person in three different offices – in the same way that a husband can also be a father and a grandfather.[38] As he began to speak more openly about doctrine, such as the Godhead and serpent seed, the popularity of his ministry began to decline.[39]
Supernatural intervention

Shortly after being ordained, William Branham was baptising converts on June 11, 1933 in the Ohio River near Jeffersonville. He described how people along the bank saw a bright light descend over where he was standing, and that he heard a voice say, "As John the Baptist was sent to forerun the first coming of Jesus Christ, so your message will forerun His second coming."[40] Branham indicates that this event was picked up by the Associated Press and appeared in newspapers "plumb in Canada and around"[41] although C. D. Weaver reports that he was unable to locate a copy of the article.[42] Branham's claim has also been questioned by Jeremy Bergen and John Collins because there are currently no known existing copies of the article[43][44]

William Branham says that his evangelistic healing ministry started one night during his search for personal meaning. Branham claimed that in May 1946, an angel in the form of a man appeared, saying: "Do not fear. I am sent from the presence of the Almighty God to tell you that your peculiar birth and misunderstood life has been to indicate that you are to take a gift of Divine healing to the peoples of the world."[45]

Quote:
2 Timothy 4 (New International Version)

1 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.
Quote:
2 Corinthians 11

New International Version (NIV)
Paul and the False Apostles

11 I hope you will put up with me in a little foolishness. Yes, please put up with me! 2 I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. 3 But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. 4 For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.

5 I do not think I am in the least inferior to those “super-apostles.”[a] 6 I may indeed be untrained as a speaker, but I do have knowledge. We have made this perfectly clear to you in every way. 7 Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge? 8 I robbed other churches by receiving support from them so as to serve you. 9 And when I was with you and needed something, I was not a burden to anyone, for the brothers who came from Macedonia supplied what I needed. I have kept myself from being a burden to you in any way, and will continue to do so. 10 As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, nobody in the regions of Achaia will stop this boasting of mine. 11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do!

12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
mog58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2012, 11:41 AM   #4
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
This is an interesting post. It's a shame that the true Christian message has been corrupted and hijacked for political usage, when really we need to cut away all the bull, and go back to what Christ actually taught.
There is NO "True" Christian Message and they never was, and Christiantiy was NOT Hijacked for Political usage, it was created for Political usage, by the Fools of Rome.

Christianity at its core, is "Propaganda" , everywhere Christianitys goes, causes nothing but Death and Destruction,

Christianity, destroyed the Egyptian, Greek, Druid, Nordic, Babylonian, Syrian, Palestinian, Mayan, Native-American-Austrialian-New Zealand Cultures, and hundreds more Cultures, leaving behind millions of Dead Bodies.

You seem to forget that "Christ" is a Joke from the very start, Jesus is a typical, phallic Re-Erecting Meta-magical Penis, that saves people with Sacred Semen, and cleanses them of Sin, because of the stupidity of a Rib-Woman and mud-Man.

Christianity is EVIL at its Core. along with the other Islam and Judaism.

Last edited by roman piso; 13-10-2012 at 11:46 AM.
roman piso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2012, 03:13 PM   #5
mog58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman piso View Post
There is NO "True" Christian Message and they never was, and Christiantiy was NOT Hijacked for Political usage, it was created for Political usage, by the Fools of Rome.

Christianity at its core, is "Propaganda" , everywhere Christianitys goes, causes nothing but Death and Destruction,

Christianity, destroyed the Egyptian, Greek, Druid, Nordic, Babylonian, Syrian, Palestinian, Mayan, Native-American-Austrialian-New Zealand Cultures, and hundreds more Cultures, leaving behind millions of Dead Bodies.

You seem to forget that "Christ" is a Joke from the very start, Jesus is a typical, phallic Re-Erecting Meta-magical Penis, that saves people with Sacred Semen, and cleanses them of Sin, because of the stupidity of a Rib-Woman and mud-Man.

Christianity is EVIL at its Core. along with the other Islam and Judaism.
You have no idea of what you speak!!!

The so called christianity, that you mention, is NOT 'True Christianity at all!!!

I challenge you, to show me one scripture of Christianity that proves what your claim???
Show me one example of Jesus or any of his apostles or disciples, doing what you claim???
Old 13-10-2012, 03:26 PM   #6
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mog58 View Post
You have no idea of what you speak!!!

The so called christianity, that you mention, is NOT 'True Christianity at all!!!

I challenge you, to show me one scripture of Christianity that proves what your claim???
Show me one example of Jesus or any of his apostles or disciples, doing what you claim???
Being a Christian don't you,or they believe a god 2000 yrs ago a god was crucified then resurrected to SAVE with blood for "sin"committed when a mudman & rib woman accepted a forbidden fruit from a talking snake?

Do you not understand, that "Stupid Beliefs" create "Stupid People" ?

Last edited by roman piso; 13-10-2012 at 03:29 PM.
Old 14-10-2012, 04:57 PM   #7
who am i

Here is a gift of Truth for you my friend.

What is Man?

What created Man?

Man is a Word. Words represent ideas. Ideas come from within Man.

Therefore...

Man is an idea, within an idea, within an idea...

What comes before the idea?

It is I.

Quote:
6Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.
With Love,

Your Brother
who am i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #8
mog58
Banned

Quote:
Being a Christian don't you,or they believe a god 2000 yrs ago a god was crucified then resurrected to SAVE with blood for "sin"committed when a mudman & rib woman accepted a forbidden fruit from a talking snake?

Do you not understand, that "Stupid Beliefs" create "Stupid People" ?
Thanksfor the insult!!! Don'tworry I can ignore it, I'm not going to cry to the mods
Please feel free to think and believe what you want to, I trust that you will allow me the same privilidge!!!

The words of the bible are symbolic metaphors and meant to be understood with spiritual meaning.

Just as it only mentions that Eve tempted Adam with fruit, never mentions an apple.
It doesn't say she tempted him with fruit either. She offered him fruit from the tree of knowledge.
That doesn't necessarily mean fruit or any other edible item.

The Adamah (Adam and Eve) ate from the tree of knowledge .. in other words they digested knowledge, meaning to learn. They came to know of good and evil, in other words they became aware of themselves and surroundings of the world they lived in just as an innocent child grows up learning from it's environment.

And the snake/serpent story, is another symbolic metaphor, that refers to the cunning deceitful lies, that the fallen angel Lucifer told Eve!!!

Last edited by shanticat; 28-11-2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: moderation
Old 14-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #9
mog58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by who am i View Post
Here is a gift of Truth for you my friend.

What is Man?

What created Man?

Man is a Word. Words represent ideas. Ideas come from within Man.

Therefore...

Man is an idea, within an idea, within an idea...

What comes before the idea?

It is I.

With Love,

Your Brother
Well, I present to you, another 'I'!!!

Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”
Old 14-10-2012, 07:25 PM   #10
who am i

Quote:

God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

I AM I AM

With Love,

Your Brother
Old 14-10-2012, 07:27 PM   #11
mog58
Banned

Quote:
I AM I AM

With Love,

Your Brother
Meaning what exactly???
Old 14-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #12
who am i

Quote:
Meaning what exactly???
Meaning? Why do you ask me about meaning? You said the phrase in context. By what meaning did you use it?

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S.

When this servant of Allah (queenofangels) approached me (deathbecomeslife) concerning this mystery, in the name of Allah my meaning was clear.

Read it here. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread850690/pg4

Last edited by who am i; 14-10-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Old 15-10-2012, 06:35 AM   #13
roman piso
Banned

Quote:

I AM WHO I AM is a mistranslation

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh should be Ehyeh ashereh yeh

[I am Ashereh and Yeh]
Old 15-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #14
who am i

Quote:
[I am Ashereh and Yeh]
So what does "Asher and Yeh" translate to in english?

You translate half and leave the other half obscure.

With Love,

Your Brother
Old 15-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #15
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
So what does "Asher and Yeh" translate to in english?

You translate half and leave the other half obscure.

With Love,

Your Brother
Ashereh/Hera (Goddess)
yeh/Zeus (God)
Old 15-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #16
mind radio
Banned

Because i love you i am going to tell you the truth: santa clause is a lie.

I've spent many fruitless years trying to wake up my family and losing all my "friends". I am about ready to give up hope and leave everyone to the fate they surely must deserve. Maybe there are some people who want to live in a fairytale even if it destroys them. You can only try so hard but at some stage you have to realise you are pushing them far too much. They would rather believe in the countless contradictions that have been placed within their head and i just dont know what to do to help them anymore. It's been dragging my life down for ages now. This may be offtopic given the recent posts. Its certainly contradictory to the title of the thread. Any thoughts?
mind radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 02:46 PM   #17
m1st3r06

The beautiful smell of sex
from the flowers blossem
producing a physical smell to attract
pulling in another
to inject its seed

The spoken word creating the perfect androgynous creations, from the original seed within itself, living off the highest frequencies Mother Earth had ever produced, manifesting exogenously erotic beautiful sex, with continously everlasting multiple orgasims, from the Star Fire generating life.

Emerald Tablet 8 Far in the past before Atlantis existed, men there were who delved into darkness, using dark magic, calling up beings from the great deep below us. Forth came they into this cycle. Formless were they of another vibration, existing unseen by the children of earth-men. Only through blood could they have formed being. Only through man could they live in the world.

From the Skism, to the hack, the downgrade, to the fall of man and confusion in Languages, vibrations and thought. (This was a more sophisticated version of 'problem, reaction, solution'). This next downgrade is going to be very Overt and unaware, with a perception of ''I have freedom so I dont need to bother'' and it is already happening. Its going to be called The post Human World. Where the Hybrid race hacks into the spirit, destroying the nature of the Soul in the person, leaving their emotions Dead, walking around like a Zombie, unable to think for themselves. The Mind being rerogramed like a robot.
The lack in the Art of Comunication has been lost throught cyber, twitter, facebook and auto voiced 'people', 'oops' I mean 'computers' at shopping stores, giving youth a lower chance of interaction with people loosing it ways and true expression of emotions and contact via computers, Having no social skills, but on a level of dictatorship and others Authority on how to live, smile, eat, play, turn around and say, yes, im doing well, but are you ?, when you cant even control your own emotions, thought and intent patterns. people will think they have freedom, or Independancy and will not consider of thinking and fighting for its rights, because what they have will be an illusion, very limited to knowing and what iis really going on, not knowing that their souls been destroyed, sold by the lie from the unseen forces controling man into Darkness.

Emerald Tablet 8 In the form of man they amongst us, but only to sight were they as are men. Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted but appearing to man as men among men. Crept they into the Councils, taking forms that were like unto men. Slaying by their arts the chiefs of the kingdoms, taking their form and ruling o'er man. Only by magic could they be discovered. Only by sound could their faces be seen. Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows to destroy man and rule in his place.

After the skism and distortions of confusion in energy feilds, we have been through many more munipulations over the Generations. Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let Us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. If we were really made in the image of God, we will be a replica and able to do what he does, know the understandings of Vibrations and Energy Feilds, travel as light and not been fooled by the decieving Truth. When reading The Bible and other Ancient Texts with an open mind and a higher level peception, we see The God (Alohim) is plural for GODS. Demy Gods, known as Reptilians, the unseen forces we cannot percieve from our sight awareness, being in another vibrational energy feild to ours in this holographic Dimentional planet, some would class as Gods, (known as object of worship). We see this in todays society by the worshipping of the face of the serpent, known as the dragon, snake and other reptilian forms.
Munipulating man to downgrading us, Let Us create man in Our image. Man was already here. Let Us, reptilian, create man, (who was already on earth) in Our image. Image of the repilian. The Serpent was also here on Earth, long before Man was placed in its 5 sense Vechile Body. There was no man to till the soil. Forming man out of the dust of the ground. Grounding us in our 5 senses, calling it Adam, (Adama), Mankind, was pulled out from the the plug and disconected from all roots, the All possibility, The Infinate All knowing Consciousness, having this ''Lord God'' and us to be its servent. Lower from consciousness and dominated by mind.
Then being placed in The Experiemental Biosphere, The Garden of Edan, acting as a safe house while the Earth had still been cursed, with the inocence of mind and not knowing differences of good and evil, this was the downgrading into a body.
Then the Demy God 'knew', but wanted to test Adama's ability and thought patterns, 'naming all the Animals', to find him a compatiable partner. Adama could use all parts of his conscious to comunicate with every living thing, every animal and every tree, anything that vibrates having a frequency, Adama was part of and in full control of comunicating. Seeing their was no compatiable companion for him, Demy God knew there wasnt a match for him.
Another downgrade, was putting Man in a deep sleep, seperating the conscious and subconscious, dividing most of our Femine Spiritual Side, seperating our Dream State to symbolic intepretations and a less guide from The Higherself. Before this we wouldnt have needed to sleep in Dream state. We would have been able to gently 'drift off' into other realms and been able to see down the whole river stream, not just to the bend, as our conscious would have been in sync and intuned with eachother.
Astro Dreamscape is the easiest way for us to be munipulated into confusion, as the physical awake mode is the play out mode from The Dream State. Sleep is a peversion and now we need it to filter all the rubbish, through symbols and pictures, symbolicly giving us guidence and teaching. Everytime we sleep, it is to remind the carnal man that we are walking dead. The spiritman does not need rest.
Being the biggest stuff up was the seperation of Man and Wo-man. The seeds being split. Putting us in Duality and the vibrational attractions mixed up. As Man and Wo-man have both, masculine and Feminine, Dominance and creativity.
We now are able to express the sensual feelings phyically, by emotion and touch. We now have a vechile body to move and explore this Earth, with a mind to decode the vibrations into solid form by touch, see, taste, smell and hear.
It goes on to Eve being decieved through the serpent which wasnt a snake and not by eating an apple. The Tree of Knowledge, it was sensual to sight, The Tree represents life and the life of that tree was a serpent knowing all understandings, vibrations and energies. Eve was decieved by the wrong energies of sex, changing her blueprint. The serpent used sexual energies to 'open' her mind, when she told adam this discovery, they made love too.
The serpent of Genesis is Satan himself (the "dragon, devil, Satan, ancient serpent," etc). The serpent in the Garden of Eden was Satan himself, a beautiful supernatural being, known as a "serpent" symbolically, and because he could manifested himself in a dragon/serpent-like form). In the the Middle Ages down to modern times, the Devil was often conceived as a humanoid with reptilian characteristics.

Was this God testing himself, seeing if he would fall for tempation.

Adam where are you, Demy God knew were he was, The Demy God created this game, The Demy God was fill of shame, not Adam and Eve, they were Innocent giving them these emotions. Adam was hiding away, naked and in shame, creating traumitized emotions, called fear, hiding the Trueself of his characteristics. Then the first religion was created, by covering their sexual parts with fig leaves. It was Eve, its her fault, Adam said. Eve then blames the serpent, so its putting the blame onto someone else, like we do in this world. Causing the serpent to eat dust, the emotions Man create when on a lower vibration. Eve desires to be for her husband, gave us attraction for others. With Adam and Eve been clothed in coats of skins, becoming one of them, knowing good and evil, became part of the reptilians and were kick out of the garden of edan. Adam, the first son, known as Jupiter, the first sun, to be driven out of our Atmosphare by an eletromagnectic Divice and not be part of this creation. Eve, being Mother Earth, Eve of all Living, mutiply her sorrows and conception in pain, manifesting pain into this world. Eve being cursed, from being fooled, decieiving in Truth. ''You shall not surely die'', the serpent said, bring deceivement to this world. Causing her to reject Man. Confusing all the energy fields. Causing stress and fueling the aging process. Bring fourth weeds and hard labour, making us sweet until we die. Created from dust and dust shall we return, bringing Death into Life.
Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because you have done this, you are cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon your belly shall you go, and dust shall you eat all the days of your life:
"crawling" and "eating dust" is purely symbolic of his ultimate defeat and humiliation. Sent to the lower fourth Dimention and there only. Energecticlly surviving off the energies the lower vibrations produce, which man now creates. Fear, Dealt, Guilt, Disapointment.

cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return

Bringing forth two kids, Abel and Cain, Cain being the son of the devil, tiller of the ground, Intelectual conception and Abel being the son of God, a keeper of sheep, Gods thought pattern. Cain was always trying to keep up with Abel. Abel, being the son of God, knowing the revelation, had sacrifesd an animal, by faith that met his revelation he knew the offerings to pay the debt. Cain not knowing the revelation, gave pritty flowers and fruits (like the world religions try and do) not knowing the revelation and not being a good enough offering. Cain was upset not knowing the revelation, being the son of the Devil, killed his brother Abel. John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Now the Sons of God are misplaced by the Sepents Will. Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

When They came
Love was Lost
When They came
Tears were found

This is the symbolic story of how we were 'created', oops, I mean munipulated. The Demy Gods knew the plan or they wouldnt have created it. These Demy Gods being thousands of years ahead, know the Game and phoephecies because they created them and had the understanding in vibrations and energies. 'Adam' was tended to look after the Gardens, like us and our bodies, which is a reflection of ourselves. The skizism began way before "symboliclly'' The story of Adam and Eve, so many downgrades and munipulated events had taken place. ''The tower of babel'' confusing the mind of language with 'All that there is', distorting the energy feilds to confusion, and even being Placed in the Garden of Eden to slave the race, 'till the soil'. Image of God ?, what a Manipulation. The Tree of Knowledge Good and Evil, having knowing of ALL understandings. people are in the pit from the stealings of knowledge. If they knew they wouldnt do what they do. This Earth is now Quartined. We have been hybridized into a reptilian race. Our DNA has been mixed from a species that has the instincts for 'fast reaction in survival', 'no empathy for others' and 'regular routine patterns'. All from the part that each and everyone of us has, called the arc complex(also known as the reptilain part in our brains. Galatians 3:26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. The repilians (demy Gods) had all understandings of vibrations and energy fields. They Gave Us Their Minds. Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

They shall not create a 'craven image', Why because it had a reptilian form. put the guilt back on them,

The mind is here to put us off with Spirit, Revelation, Visions and Consciousness. Listen to your Intuition, (your Higherself) and not the 'what ifs' from the Mind. Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Because In this flesh we can not be a whole person, this 5 sense man is not going to get to the spiritual in this life time. Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
We can all put on split personalities, living in Duality, making it harder to make decisions and choices in life from the Mind is always at Enmity with Consciousness. James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
Daniel 2:43 And as you saw iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the descendants of men: but they shall not hold one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. Now The Sons of God have been dominated over by The sons of Men, Jumbled up, a confusion of energy feilds spiritually, perfectly planned from the sepent. The Bird has forsakened its nest, Mother Earth is now Harsh and unbalance, making it difficult to go with Nature. Tribal Native people knew it wasnt right, but they done their best to live amonst it. I want to go back to the original, before the skism, hack and munipulated downgrading took placed. There are mixed seeds everywhere and the weeds are choking the Garden (The Orginal Seed). Everything needs to be wiped, cleansing it clean.

why do you think people like me and you calleth deep unto the deep, we are living amonst a mixed species conforming in Mans DNA.

Child like play Jesus said in Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Always keep that little boy within. Matthew 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

The cleaverness of the fall of man enabled the moufunction of the creative force to be passed through the Genectics and DNA resulting in physcolocal dis-orders and dis-ease. The Genetic throw back, The fall of man is in the DNA. Satan the Deviator, peverts the create force through the perceptions of sex. Satan peverts what has been created. The spoken word is the original seed. First he created him, then he formed man. If spirituality is 'the sea' then we are walking on wet sand, not even paddling in the ocean. We need to bring our focus on the point of attention using the 'Heart Chakra' to open the vortex and not through the dominating of emotion and innate intelegence. 'Everything just is, therefore I am'.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. Greater in he is the higher self in you and not the reptilian carnel mind of the world (5 sense man)
Old 28-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #18
m1st3r06

LUKE 23:33 THERE THEY CRUSIFIED HIM
The First crucifixion was physical, The second one is spiritual. There," the most religious organization, the biggest of all the churches gathered together in one place, "they," the most religious people of all the races, the people who was supposed to be the very worshippers of God. They gathered at the greatest holy feast they got, the cleansing of the Passover, when they was brought from bondage into liberty. And there in that time, "they," at that time, the most religious people, in the most religious feast, at the most religious place, brought upon the Prince of Life the most shameful thing that could be done, to strip a man and to hang him on a tree, because "Cursed is he..." said the law that they worshipped by, "Cursed is he that hangs upon a tree." And He was made a curse for us. There They Crucified Him under Roman capital punishment. Truth was killed. The most shameful death today would to be shot, to be ran over by a car and killed, drowned by water, burned by fire, the most shameful death today is public capital punishment, where that the whole world condemns you and calls you guilty.
When Jesus physical body was being killed and died on the cross an earthquake happened. As the antichrists, Churchs and any other followers who do not understand the difference between His light, other lights and darkness, are fonicating against the word of God spiritually and killing the word afresh, ''Jesus Christ''. Millions now in Sin (unbeleif) from who they are, causing many to defile there body or not know who they are, living in shame and dying in sin. I dont blame the follower for trying to Believe, I blame the Denominations for peverting the Truth. The Devil cant create, he can only pevert. You can see when the Demons are to trying to come out, These Demons hate Truth which manifest through people.

The same reason how Truth is being killed today, spiritually, which manifests physically in Human Nature

William Branham's Words were.. "Oh, Capernaum," said Jesus, "thou who exalted into heaven, will be brought down into hell. For, if the mighty works had been done in Sodom and Gomorrah, it'd have been standing to this day." And Sodom, Gomorrah lays in the bottom of the Dead Sea. And Capernaum is in the bottom of the sea. Thou city, who claims to be the city of the Angels, who has exalted yourself into heaven, and sent all the dirty, filthy things of fashions and things, till even the foreign countries come here to pick up our filth and send it away, to your fine churches and steeples, and so forth, the way you do. Remember, one day you'll be laying in the bottom of the sea, your great honeycomb under you right now. The wrath of God is belching right beneath you. How much longer He will hold this sandbar hanging out over that? When, that ocean out yonder, a mile deep, will slide in there, plumb back to the Salton Sea. It'll be worse than the last day of Pompeii. Repent, Los Angeles. Repent, the rest of you, and turn to God. The hour of His wrath is upon the earth. Flee while there's time to flee, and come into Christ.
God will be unjust to let us go without Judgement, if it does go by 'without punishment, God would be obligated to raise up Sodom and Gomarrah and apoligize for burning it up. Spiritually today, the same things as the physical, same purpose, same way because of Jealousy, spiritual blindness, they dont want us to see, they dont want us to listen, Jesus in his journey here on Earth. Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. Jesus said ''Well Did Isaiah speak of you, you got eyes and can not see, and ears which can not hear, see ?
Matthew 13:14-15 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
The same reason, the same purpose for that they did back then they can not find nothing against it, they are daresn't to try challenge it and they know the evidence is there. And they know the bible says so, and the only thing they can do is blaspheme it, upon this basis. Brother Branham Challenge this Generation of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ for crucifiying and being guilty, with dirty hands, wickered, selfish, denominational hands has crucified the prince of life that want to present itself to the people. They hated him without a cause because he came to expose sin, the shadowself.
The Sepent Seed loves hyraki Structor, loves denominations and having an order. From the lower man to higher man, pastor and the bishop. Thats the Mark of the Beast, The Government and denominating Churches. Keeping the hyraki structor in control, the trail of the serpent. Do not be fixed into a beleif, counteracting everything that comes your way, falling for the traps of the mind through illusion.

All possibilty, Infinate possibility, Consciousness, God. Should not and can not be labeled and put in a box.

In the order of Indigionous Tribal Culture, which is the way we originally should have been governed. (a phophet) there are Sheemins with Divine Rights being a service to the Higher self, their Theophany and Gods Will.

This Day is this scripture filfuled before your eyes
Will God destroy us before the sons of the serpents wisdom does

Dont mock the Truth, The Word of God. William Branham had a healing service on, while people were filling out prayer cards, writing the names of dieases they had on them, people were getting miraculously healed. Two people wanted to try and catch Brother Branham out to see if he was a false phophet, so they lied writing they had dieases and needed healing. When Brother Branham called them up, they handed over there prayer cards, while he was about to pray and 'pick up' their spirits, he said to them two, ''brothers, you's are well''. ''No, no we're not'', they said. Brother Branham thought he'd try again, but as he did, he fell a vision, he seen these two people organize this and plan to try and catch him out. Branham turned around, pointed his finger at them and said, "since you have lied to the Holy Spirit and mocked the Word of God, those dieases you wrote on each of your prayer cards, you now have''.

Matthew 13:16-17 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

But with this taken place, we now have the revelation of a rescue mission to save us against the Demonic carriers of the serpent race 'we still fear', being pure and unadulterated, seperate from all other entities, bypassing the serpents bloodline and manifesting into a physical body. He took upon the burdons we cant carry, spilling the blood of the Holy (seperate) Spirit which it was and is to be shared for us to carry on the manifestions of the sons of God. Jesus, born with pure DNA, went into The Mount of Olives where Satan was and drank the cup of sin. He took on the reptilian strand and all the curses, then Died innocently, spilling his blood to share for us. Regenerating the process so we can live to this Day. He came to do what 'Adam' couldnt do, now he will return to live that day (1000 years). Vibrationlly cleansed we are, with the holy ghost. Adam was clothed in skins, so God had to come down wrapped in skin, Jesus Christ, which we are clothed in. A gift of God, wrapped in skin clothing.

The miricles are still here. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

The same as Satan incarnated. Used in a body/vechile like Jesus was, without the pure DNA, to solve 'the worlds' problems. The serpent seed being clever, fooling the blind, by being told who they are and what to do, putting the blind in comfort. Thats why many people are abducted (from the Serpent) to find find a vibrational enery feild to plant its seed, like God planted in 'Mary', vibrationally right and in sync for its purpose.
The serpent is looking for a stargate, a way out, to keep the tree of life hidden from Man so we stay switched off, disconnecting us from Consciousness because of this 5 sense body and mind we live in, causing the mind to at eminty with God (consciousness) and further away from the original seed, (The spoken word). Trying to keep us trapped this vibrational soup of confusion and be out of season, with the weeds choking the original seed. The 'words' been watered down. You can not compare '70 years' life to 'always is'. When you understand The vibrations of Nature, you will understand the 'vibrational Cleansing' and 'Curse'.

We live in a vibrational energeitc planet that holographic and dimentional and so are we, We are Energies of light and limited to our bodies, but we can live and grow strong, provide for ourselves, sharing with our loved ones. Non Conpliance to this Low Vibrational Energy force trying to lock us in, Lets take back which was once our and still is, we just have forgotten, but now with Light exposing This Darkness, we can Remember who we are, as like Jesus Christ said, Glorify me with the glory i had with you before the world began, he could remember because he bypass the polluted bloodstream. To me, when Jesus says, 'I am the way, the truth' , he's saying, 'look at me, I am you, you are suppose to be what I am', because since he bypassed 'the stuff up', sex, he could remember, we cant.
We know whats going on in the spiritual realm by the herd of humanity, collectively good and bad, by the physical manifestion of it, their reactions and what they say. Matthew 15:11 Not that which goes into the mouth defiles a man; but that which comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.

Many need to wake up and relize how much we have lost and how far we have Gone. The bells are ringing and the lights are flashing, warning us that the trains coming, but many wont relise till they cant get back up or been hit and wont look back at this for at least 100 years, will there be any hope by then. On the surface level, all things can seem to be in order for control of the enviroment, not so in poverty, money, debts, war and living expences, but for the destroyings of your soul began a long time ago. With the right mental attitudes and perception, we can all exerience True Inner peace that will manifest physically. Romans 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Learning to decode this reality in the bodysuit vechile we are in, we can percieve higher levels of awareness in and out of frequency range and the levels of it. We can then move into a higher perception of Consciousness, far beyond Mind, Beleif and religion, going deeper and beyond the illusions of the rabbit hole, making the creative force and Spirit bond together on a higher level of Consciousness. Luke 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty.

My Jesus is different to yours

To many Churches of today. A make believer is far worst than a non believer. Christ, An Annointed One, Until I see the manifestions of the sons of God, what you say is just a philophacy with 'intelect' and no supernatual. Anyone who phophises over, saying their Church is right and has all the answers, speaking in tounges yelling their 'foundations is the only truth' and 'we only beleive this', its a false phophet, giving false revelations. Being solistisfied in a beleif for who they are, never being able to seek the Mysteries and The kingdom of God. Paul said, "If you all speak with tongues and the unlearned comes in, won't he say you're all mad? But if one prophesies and reveals the secrets of the heart, won't they fall down and say truly God is with you?" Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever. You can believe Him by speaking with tongues, you can believe by the Holy Spirit, but I believe Him in the full measure that He is, the same Lord Jesus. He's not dead. He rose from the dead and's here Now, with you and may He bless you and help you remember who your are.

No man seeks God at any time. God seeks man. Never did a man seek God in all the world, God's seeking man. When man first fell in the garden of Eden, it showed the strain of man. Man hid. God was hunting man. Jesus said, "No man can come to Me except My Father draws him." He has to be drawn of the Father first.

Its not what the chuch does, its what you do with God, Seperate yourself. Conformed in Religion, Obessed in Disease, murdering their own emotions. When a Tomatoe plant doesnt produce any more Tomatoes, you pull it out and plant another. Jesus curses the fig tree because it was useless and didnt produce any fruit, so it withered away. Just like people being spiritually Barron and unable to produce what their branches hense forth. Matthew 21:19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

If you've just got the oil, you're slippery running all over,the place with fandalism. If you've only got the flour, its too dry and hard to digest, preaching with no inspriation, needing the spirit on it to make it alive.

Many have missed there Day of Visitation and receiving it not. Amos 2:11-12 And I raised up of your sons for prophets, and of your young men for Nazarites. Is it not even thus, O ye children of Israel? saith the Lord. But ye gave the Nazarites wine to drink; and commanded the prophets, saying, Prophesy not. God made a Man walk naked through the town and made another Man go into a brothel to show Israel its Sins, these people were rightous men of God. William Branham said that the coming of the third pull wont be the usual run of the mill, now God has sent a Man with a Mouth on him to counteract the Anti Christ Spirit, giving the churches a fright, a shock to the 'bloody' system and the people are still blind, naked and not knowing so. David Icke is exposing all the levels of the anti christ spirit through the reptilian adgenda.
People are deceived, Everyone doing what they think is right in their own eyes, not knowing the discernments of Spirits. ''Everything just is''. ''As a man thinketh so is he''. Infinate possibility, Infinate potential, all things are possible, but not in this body, we can only do so much, like Jesus says, '' I only do which the father has shown me'', only do what is revealed to you, through your higher self, your Theophany, not some Teacher or person claiming to having Authority. The Carnel Mind always throws you off Theophany. The mind divides, Consciousness is All, the begining and the end, its everywhere and nowhere, Infinate. I woke one morning to hearing this in my room.

You know The Truth

You are The Truth

The Truth is in You and The Truth is yours

Let the mind relax and Be The Truth

I am now waiting for the manifestions to be on the sons of God. So the bible its just a book, untill the verse shows its revelation. Its a reference guide, with true statements but isnt truth.

The Branches of a Tree represent life and the leaves represent fellowship. When an Orange Tree Grows it has many branches, producing its fruit, It can also have many off shoots of other citrus fruits and produce a lemon, but will always return to its original fruit, The Orange. Matthew 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

Hybridizing a Tree, The Serpents Deeds, Mother of Harlots and The Roman Catholicism Church, produces Tangeloes, a cross breed between an orange and a lemon can be very decieving and hard to discern, like the world we live in. Matthew 7:16 You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Everything in this age is Manifesting their fruits. Truth is Everywhere but the perception of it is Light that reveals the unseen. John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

The world we dont see is blined over by the limitations of the mind which many end up becoming. Any geek can gain knowledge but its the love for knowledge and understanding knowledge and its origin. Many people study the leaves on the tree and not its roots. Sure it may look pretty, but so was the fruit and flowers cain offered for a sacrifise. Most people learn and never grow. Univercities, Degrees and that 'crap' are right in own laws of the perception they give, but they are still traped in a time loop of confusion, not knowing whats really out there, focusing on one dot, while theres many others to investicate, putting you in that 'who am I', 'why am I here' kind of sense, with no perfical vision, to suddenly the person studying is trapped, stuck in a box. It hard for people to think on there own, always doing what another person is, or relying on media to tell the latest updates and fashion. Keeping you further away from your Invididuation and able to think for yourselves. Making it harder for the creative force to be able to function and even yet be activated to its full power. Making the individual become weak and not not want to think for themselves. So Media makes a half way line and says 'there is, we will sell you the fashion'. You can be punk, daft, , you can macho etc. A peversion. A created organised reality, turning yourself into the very mind prision of duality, they created and still sell, making you buy into that lie and live this unauthentic life. Then the media dress up some people (actors), advertise what 'beauty' is, tell us how they live and how we should be living. ''Its Summer everyday'', giving society a false persona and denying who they really are. Thinking its cool, thinking its 'freedom' and 'independant', because you bought a label. Even if the logo is against some colt, you're still part of their programing. Its not you. They dont care who and what you are, as long as you beleive something and brought an image. Even if you are 'now aware' and dont fall into the traps of buying a lie, selling one to others is just as bad. James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
Most people are spiritually blind, walking naked, not knowing who they are, living an unauthentic life with an 'image' they brought from another person or hollywoods entertainment.
Some are unable to come out of this mind prision as their beleifs over ride the individuals programing so they have no other way and percieivng knowledge from another angle. Some people have that screaming voice inside of you yelling 'what is this, this isnt me'. Living that unauthentic Life, Media sold. Allgood 2 be dancing to the music others cant hear, but if the music is another mans image or not tuned into the individual spirit, you will be pushd side to side by unseen forces puting you back in that time loop of unauthentic self identification.
How can people be aware of such danger when they dont even know know what their missing. Its a war on consciousness and its already been divided.

We have to understand exactly how these people operate and what their working on, so that nothing they do what so ever, can have an any affect on you anymore.

Because we have a problem. While all these outter problems are going on, we got everybody 'fixing' them. protesting, you're still trapped in their hands. Donating to charity, you've still been lied to (and how much of that actually goes to the poor). These are all results of man made munipulated problems for you to react and have solutions to pick from, so you can try and solve these manufactured problems and burry your own. So theres the lie, and you brought it, giving you more problems because you're running around trying to fix them. You're combing the mirror. Its never gonna work, you got to comb your own hair. This making you unaware of your authentic abilities and your powers to overcome. Being pulled out of the heart state and into an emotional state so your trapped in Mind/Body.

We are in the 'Misteries of Babylon'. Confusion of the mind, before it was physical, now its spiritual. The Church of Babylon, it is everywhere,

Any man can Record, Moan or fight the projection but it doesnt change the movie. The first thing you can do, before you can find a cure, you got to find the cause before you can find the cure. If you go to a doctor sick and upset and he gives you an aspirin, he's not a good doctor. He's trying to get rid of you. Bandaid soultions doesnt work, Denying the shadowself, which has unconfessed sin doesnt get to the cause. Sin is unbelief, people take 'substances' etc, because they dont know who they are, which is unbeleif manifested from sin. May get rid of the symptom but for how long, it doesnt change the cause, thought pattern and anything else. If he's a good doctor he will diagnose the case till he finds the trouble and then start working from there. Just like the movie being projected, yelling at it wont fix it, you got to go to the back room, where the movies being projected and deal with it there. That's the same thing we have to do here. If an evil spirit... If there's unconfessed sin or something, or some out of the will of God, you could anoint them all night long, and cry, and scream and do all you wish to, that demon will stay right there. He has a right to. Well, that's what you have to watch. God has put a curse on somebody for something, then you come along and take it off, you get in trouble like Moses did. Trying to do a service without it being Gods will, infringing in the spiritual realms.

Unclean spirits and diseases that leave people, makes others an open sepulcher for them. Diseases can go from one person to another. It's spiritual. Cancer is a live matter. It's a life. It's got a master behind it, the Devil. Jesus said so. All kinds of diseases are demons. Spirits can jump from one to the other.

Satan, the Devil, trys to bring down a person into the low vibrations and has many attribrutes of doing so. Fear, despair, guilt, hate, anger, criticism, worry, disappointment, irritation and boredom. All these to lure you out of your high vibration and your inner man, to keep you trapped in the low vibrations. Hell.

Words and Thoughts are designed to heal or destroy the flesh

As Jesus first preached and was rejected and then went and haunted those, that were in there, he preached to them that were in prision, that could not repent, having no time for salvation. That same minerstry will have to repeat again. Churches are uniting, becoming denomination is the mark of the beast rising.
In the days of Sodom and Gomarah, there were three pulls. Noah had 3 pulls and his third pull was to preach to the loss as the doors was shut, no body could enter or go out..
First pull was healing the sick. Second pull was rebuking the organization in phophying (what they had done, what they were and what was coming. What was, what is, will come). The Third pull preaching to the loss that could not be saved no more. Preaching to the souls that were in Hell, that did not except mercy, were eternally seperated from the presence of God. Book of job said 'there will be a great minerstry but no time for redemption. The lambs books shut. Redemptions over.

Im not rascist to the a Yellow, white, Brown or white race, but I am rascist to Multi Culturism thats watering down the eneriges of the spirit, destroying its origin, mixing with the Serpent Seed, hybridizing Spirituality and unable to express its true frequency range, making the energies incaptiable, many people dont know this which is why muliti culturism is a failure and it will never work in this 5 sense reality. Ezra 4:1-4 Now when the adversaries of Judah and Benjamin heard that the children of the captivity builded the temple unto the LORD God of Israel; Then they came to Zerubbabel, and to the chief of the fathers, and said unto them, Let us build with you: for we seek your God, as ye do; and we do sacrifice unto him since the days of Esarhaddon king of Assur, which brought us up hither. But Zerubbabel, and Jeshua, and the rest of the chief of the fathers of Israel, said unto them, Ye have nothing to do with us to build an house unto our God; but we ourselves together will build unto the LORD God of Israel, as king Cyrus the king of Persia hath commanded us. Then the people of the land weakened the hands of the people of Judah, and troubled them in building.

Genesis 18:32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
10 RIGHTEOUS ... 10... NOT 10 METHODIST, NOT 10 BAPTIST, NOT 10 CATHOLICS, NOT 10 PENTECOST.. BUT 10 RIGHTEOUS
Old 01-12-2012, 03:19 AM   #19
samson33

Zeus, Quetzacoatl, Jesus, Ishtar, Allah, Horus. You really think there is a difference between any of them? Jesus(if he even existed) knew how to link his fabricated deity with his own ambition. Jesus, Joseph Smith, L Ron Hubbard, Aleister Crowley Whats the difference? All founded a religion to embellish themselves.
samson33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:45 PM   #20
hans gruber

Perhaps the most confusing to any with religion would be meeting a man with no religion and no message. There are few who remember where they came from before they were born. This world is filled with fantasy, illusions and religious dogma. Typically, they use money to influence the non believers. Thinkers like Baruch Spinoza were destined to a life of nothingness for seeking the truth about the human condition and the mysteries of this world.

Basically, they hid away all the technology by dividing it up in an impossible puzzle. A world with many keys, they never put all the right keys in the right place and the right time. Some would argue, there are souls who want to keep anything and everything trapped in this earth and universe for eternity.

If heaven exists, why wouldn't there be mass suicides on this earth to escape hell on earth? I would argue mind control is used when morals and logic and reason fail those who lack ethics or reason. A world filled with empty promises and broken dreams.
hans gruber is offline   Reply With Quote