Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-11-2012, 12:22 AM   #1
typenicknamehere

Default apartment structures on mars/nasa images

Richard Hoagland advised George Noory on Coast to Coast am that he had images of structures that looked like apartment complex's on the surface of mars...

if I remember correctly he claims these images can be viewed on the Nasa website as they were discovered by the rover..

I cannot find anything relating to these images, Richard says he will upload them on his website soon.

does anyone know anything about these images?

I think its around 1hr 16min.
typenicknamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #2
squishy ball

Fritz Springmeier said there is already a New World Order on Mars

Guess it is something we will never know what goes on up there.
squishy ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 01:22 AM   #3
torus

Quote:
Originally Posted by typenicknamehere View Post
Richard Hoagland advised George Noory on Coast to Coast am that he had images of structures that looked like apartment complex's on the surface of mars...

if I remember correctly he claims these images can be viewed on the Nasa website as they were discovered by the rover..

I cannot find anything relating to these images, Richard says he will upload them on his website soon.
On a clear night, from my balcony I've pinpointed no less than three tattoo parlours, an abortion clinic, and a Snickers factory.

Have you ever subjected yourself to a 3 or 4 hour Hoagland video seminar? Have you witnessed the pseudo mythology that he attempted to construct around a single photograph? His presentation on the so-called "face on Mars" was a hoot. Entertaining to say the least. I realized after the fact, that it was to my own detriment, and nobody else's,whom I chose to "take seriously". Initially, Hoagland was alot of fun. A few shrooms, smoke a little weed...and go for a trip to Mars on the VCR with Hoagland as our engaging tour guide.

From a face on Mars, to remnants of glass structures on the moon...Hoagland remained, "entertaining". I don't really recall him emphatically stating that, "THIS is way it IS!!". He's passionate in his delivery and he certainly conveys the feeling...but really, he's just jammin' mon. He's riffing his world view, he's positing some big "what if's". etc..
Old 18-11-2012, 01:39 AM   #4
typenicknamehere

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
On a clear night, from my balcony I've pinpointed no less than three tattoo parlours, an abortion clinic, and a Snickers factory.

Have you ever subjected yourself to a 3 or 4 hour Hoagland video seminar? Have you witnessed the pseudo mythology that he attempted to construct around a single photograph? His presentation on the so-called "face on Mars" was a hoot. Entertaining to say the least. I realized after the fact, that it was to my own detriment, and nobody else's,whom I chose to "take seriously". Initially, Hoagland was alot of fun. A few shrooms, smoke a little weed...and go for a trip to Mars on the VCR with Hoagland as our engaging tour guide.

From a face on Mars, to remnants of glass structures on the moon...Hoagland remained, "entertaining". I don't really recall him emphatically stating that, "THIS is way it IS!!". He's passionate in his delivery and he certainly conveys the feeling...but really, he's just jammin' mon. He's riffing his world view, he's positing some big "what if's". etc..
im not familiar with Hoagland, I know is name but never listened to him talk about anything....so I dont know the value of his word....so based on what you have said ill probably be very dissapointed when I see what he was talking about.., ah well, thanks for the info anyway
typenicknamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 02:16 AM   #5
guivre

The best thing to do would be to go to his website, see the quality of his papers up until now and make up your own mind. If you found him compelling enough on the radio, it's pretty much the same thing in his presentations, as long as he isn't talking about Obama or JFK.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 02:47 AM   #6
squishy ball

These were the new 2012 Mars pictures

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1840585.html

I can't even see anything to be honest.
squishy ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 06:37 AM   #7
e7304
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

I love it. I have his original video presentation to the UN about the face and Cydonia. Wow, its great!

Now with Hogland a few problems;
1. Structures on the moon. I have watched many vids of these "structures" Hoagland has talked about and to me, it is visual testimony of the fact the moon landing movies are taken in a studio here on terra firma. These structures are not massive domes on the moon surface as Hoagland states but just stage scaffolding, that are exposed by analysis of the movies/photos.

Now as far as the face on Mars goes, I have had a bit of work with reverse speech. Only a hobbyist, but had enough experience to get a "feel" for it. David Oates, the discoverer of this knowledge, has a "reversal" of a recording done by Art Bell, I think, where he (Bell) interviews 2 NASA guys about the face on Mars. These guys obviously poo poo the face idea, but amazingly in a reversal, admit to " we are involved in Cydonia".( If I remember right), where "Cydonia" is never mentioned in forward speech but just happens to be the area where "the face"is located!. Just too much of a coincidence.

To me, this shows we are "involved" in Cydonia in some extent...so no matter what NASA say, its still open to me.

Last edited by e7304; 18-11-2012 at 06:47 AM.
e7304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 08:01 AM   #8
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
The apparent glass-structures on the moon is actually evidence of the 3M 'scotchlite' screen which was used for back projection to fake the moon footage.

See the Jay Weidner video: Kubrick's Odyssey.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron 3000.... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 18-11-2012 at 08:05 AM.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote