Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #5121
xenon

hi

xenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:49 PM   #5122
turquoisefire777

infowars - The Lone Evil White Person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=CaiQFlMrS0U#!
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:40 AM   #5123
hunkahunka

Fjögur Píanó, a Viral Video About Monarch Mind Control and Kurt

http://vigilantcitizen.com/viralvide...-mind-control/
hunkahunka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:40 PM   #5124
hunkahunka

Fascinating new two part interview on the LSD psy-op of the sixties
which gets into the Skull n' Bones CIA origin of the Bohemian Club etc.

http://rediceradio.net/radio/2012/RI...jirvin-hr1.mp3

http://rediceradio.net/radio/2012/RI...jirvin-hr2.mp3

Quote:
August 9, 2012

Jan Irvin is an independent researcher, author and lecturer, speaking at both academic and public venues. He is the host of Gnostic Media and the curator of the official website for John Marco Allegro. Jan returns to discuss his latest research on Gordon Wasson, an influential New York banker and the godfather of the modern psychedelic movement. According to the historical record Wasson, an amateur mycologist, first ‘discovered’ ‘magic’ mushrooms. Irvin shares his evidence which points to the possibility of a secret history of the mushroom in the elite power structures of the west. Jan explains how the psychedelic/hippie movement was a psyop and can provide a window into how the elites run their mind control systems. He’ll talk about how the mushroom and other mind altering sacraments can be used to control the illumination of the masses. Jan questions the foundations of psychedelic history, the new age movement and UFOs.

Last edited by hunkahunka; 11-08-2012 at 12:41 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:31 AM   #5125
pound

Default Roy Demeo and the infamous Gemini lounge...

Pretty ironic that this blood soaked location was converted into a church. Then again, if you're hip to what Icke and others have uncovered about how the satanic power structure operates and where they like to put their black occult temples (places of death, ley line vortexes etc..) it all makes perfect sense.

What an apt name: "Vampire in Brooklyn". The Gemini lounge was also in Brooklyn. Perhaps there's a subtext/cryptic allusion being communicated here:

Old 13-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #5126
glendora

They love to pose their MK's celebs depicting their own death.
This is done to communicate to other Masons//Illuminati members on
how this person will die and to put into the public's subconscious to accept
an artist's death or "suicide".

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
glendora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #5127
hunkahunka

Old 15-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #5128
lightgiver

Arrow Dr Green

Dr. Josef Mengele had evaded justice for decades. He 'supposedly' died in 1979 of a stroke in Brazil or Paraguay, although his 'alleged' remains were not delivered over to authorities until 1985. But in light of the dubious nature of the information relating to his 'demise' is it possible that he in fact may have been secreted into the U.S.A. following World War II (Op Paperclip), and worked for a secret fascist agency operating within the intelligence community in an effort to perfect their mind control techniques - MK-ULTRA, MK-DELTA, MONARCH, etc?

http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/green.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=243
Old 15-08-2012, 11:26 PM   #5129
hunkahunka

for those who enjoyed the Red Ice interview of Jan Irvin recently on
the CIA origins of Bohemian Grove and the LSD mindfuck of the sixties,
a new interview of Jan Irvin from August 12th.

Quote:
http://media.blubrry.com/gnosticmedi...112_edited.mp3

With this in depth discussion hosted by Frater X we explore the main thrust of Jan Irvin’s thesis THE SECRET HISTORY OF MAGIC MUSHROOMS clearly encapsulating the numerous connections between the supposed discoverer of the magic mushroom: R. Gordon Wasson and various intelligence agencies and operatives. Jan also lays the groundwork for the his opinion that the CIA run MK-Ultra mind control program never really ended but in fact became far more pervasive!!! The combined efforts of these commentators proves to be a powerful and informative conversation-enjoy!

Last edited by hunkahunka; 15-08-2012 at 11:27 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #5130
turquoisefire777

cia using troops as test subjects:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=21hjJll8i5c

Documented: U.S. Military Killing Its Own Troops!
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #5131
jewellerymaker

Hi, Just spent the last few days reading this thread (very informative). Today I bought a copy of InStyle magazine - the first time in literally years. So imagine how shocked I was to find a perfume sample called Dahlia Noir by Givenchy! Freaky, weird shit.

'I know that many people who are aware of the Brotherhood and its Agenda, feel the only way to respond is by stockpiling weapons and preparing for an armed defence of their liberties......The idea of meeting violence with violence is so obviously contradictory and so utterly devoid of the faintest spark of intelligence, that one wonders how few brain cells must be activated to conjure such a thought'. David Icke
jewellerymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:15 PM   #5132
greydove

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewellerymaker View Post
Hi, Just spent the last few days reading this thread (very informative). Today I bought a copy of InStyle magazine - the first time in literally years. So imagine how shocked I was to find a perfume sample called Dahlia Noir by Givenchy! Freaky, weird shit.
Not only that. The ad showed a woman's torso and neck bisected by black ribbons
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #5133
jewellerymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by greydove View Post
Not only that. The ad showed a woman's torso and neck bisected by black ribbons
Yes, very poor taste. And people look at this stuff every day and have NO idea.

'I know that many people who are aware of the Brotherhood and its Agenda, feel the only way to respond is by stockpiling weapons and preparing for an armed defence of their liberties......The idea of meeting violence with violence is so obviously contradictory and so utterly devoid of the faintest spark of intelligence, that one wonders how few brain cells must be activated to conjure such a thought'. David Icke
jewellerymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #5134
hunkahunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkahunka View Post

please read the book by Courtney Love's father, Hank Harrison,
titled "Love Kills: the assassination of Kurt Cobain'.
Harrison makes the case that his daughter is a sociopath who murdered
Kurt Cobain.

The entire book is available online here as a free .pdf download:

http://www.arkives.com/lk/lktest.pdf

Harrison believes that his daughter was subjected to mkultra programming
after he was subjected to an organized campaign of defamation, lost custody of
his daughter, and that she was programmed after she was put up for adoption.

I have read the whole book, and I suspect that she and her family was CIA/MI6 asset.
that link is down , there is a working link here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/55298227/L...of-Kurt-Cobain
Old 13-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #5135
hunkahunka

Default Sting, Crowley, the Scottish Rite,and Loch Ness

Sting, Aleister Crowley , the Scottish Rite, and Loch Ness

Many miles away, something crawls from the slime
At the bottom, of a dark , Scottish lake. - Synchronicity II - The Police

I had always wondered about Sting's reference to Loch Ness until I found this video revealing that famous satanists gather at Loch Ness. In fact Aleister Crowley's cottage is there, which was bought by occultist Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin.

Jimmy Page with William Burroughs

It is interesting to note that Crowley was among the leading occultists for the intelligence establishment and an MI6 agent.
Sting has come forward as an occultist who is noted to have studied the writings of Aleister Crowley and studied the Tarot.

Quote:
Did Aleister Crowley Unleash Demons at Loch Ness?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaX6Btj2jfk

The atmospheric 9-minute film above, by Brian Butler, depicts a magical ritual on the grounds of Boleskine House at Loch Ness - a former residence of the infamous magician Aleister Crowley (and later, of rock guitar legend and occult enthusiast Jimmy Page). Most people know of the famous loch only through its alleged resident monster, but the Fortean roots of this Scottish location run deeper than that, as the film above suggests.
Situated in the north of Scotland, Loch Ness is nearly 24 miles in length, and at some points around 300 metres in depth - more than enough to conjure up all sorts of fears in human minds of what may lie beneath. And as paranormal researcher Nick Redfern pointed out in an article in Darklore Volume 2 (Amazon US or Amazon UK), there's no shortage of weirdness to dip into in the history of the place, including "encounters with UFOs, Men in Black, shape-shifting water-horses known as kelpies, demons, spooks, specters, fairies, and much more."
In his article, Nick notes the dark history of Crowley's former residence and the central location it plays in many of the location's legends:

Originally a hunting lodge for noblemen, Boleskine House was constructed more than two centuries ago on the southern side of the dark loch. During his time at Boleskine, Crowley was engaged in a magical sequence that was designed to create a “knowledge and conversation with the holy guardian angel.” The ritual was an elaborate one, consisting of several weeks of purification and ritual
work for Crowley.
Interestingly, at the site of what is arguably the world’s most famous monster, Crowley’s actions (which included black masses and wild orgies) led to some disturbing phenomena. In his autobiography, Crowley described how the spirits he summoned at Loch Ness got wildly out of hand, causing one housemaid to leave, and a workman to go mad. Crowley also insinuated that he was indirectly responsible for a local butcher accidentally severing an artery and bleeding to death. Crowley had allegedly written the names of demons on a bill from the butcher’s shop.
Across from Boleskine House is a graveyard with a reputation for strange activity, and which was established long before Crowley even set foot on the scene. One legend suggests a tunnel exists linking Boleskine and the graveyard, and that is said to be the haunt of a band of unholy witches.

Crowley's summoning of strange entities, mixed with the strange legends and folklore surrounding Fortean occurrences at Loch Ness, have led some, including cryptozoologist Richard Freeman, to ask whether the famous occultist's ritual "worked in a way that Crowley had not foreseen?”
Jimmy Page himself has noted the sulfurous stench that pervades Boleskine House. "A man was beheaded there and sometimes you can hear his head rolling down," he said in a 1975 interview. "That sort of thing was there before Crowley got there. Of course, after Crowley there have been suicides, people carted off to mental hospitals.”
But in truth, Crowley was late to the party when it comes to trying to harness the demons of Loch Ness. A century previous, in 1833, the Inverness Courier newspaper reported that a local resident, one George MacGregor (alias “Willox the Warlock”) had passed away. As Nick Redfern notes, found among his possessions was a “piece of yellow metal resembling a horse’s bridle, which in the days of yore was sported by a mischievous water Kelpie, who haunts the banks of Loch Ness and Loch Spynie.”
In other words, spirits have been called from the vasty deep of Loch Ness for a long, long time now...
For Nick Redfern's complete article about Loch Ness, "What Lies Beneath", see Darklore Volume 2
Quote:
Lyrics to Synchronicity II - The Police

Another suburban family morning.
Grandmother screaming at the wall.

We have to shout above the din of our Rice Crispies
We can't hear anything at all.
Mother chants her litany of boredom and frustration,
But we know all her suicides are fake.

Daddy only stares into the distance
There's only so much more that he can take.
Many miles away something crawls from the slime
At the bottom of a dark Scottish lake.

Another industrial ugly morning
The factory belches filth into the sky.
He walks unhindered through the picket lines today,
He doesn't think to wonder why.
The secretaries pout and preen like cheap tarts in a red light street,
But all he ever thinks to do is watch.
And every single meeting with his so-called superior
Is a humiliating kick in the crotch.
Many miles away something crawls to the surface
Of a dark Scottish lake.

Another working day has ended.
Only the rush hour hell to face.
Packed like lemmings into shiny metal boxes.
Contestants in a suicidal race.
Daddy grips the wheel and stares alone into the distance,
He knows that something somewhere has to break.
He sees the family home now looming in the headlights,
the pain upstairs that makes his eyeballs ache.
Many miles away there's a shadow on the door
Of a cottage on the shore
Of a dark Scottish lake
The 'many miles away' is possibly a veiled a reference to the Copeland lineage of 'Miles Axe Copeland' in relation to the band The Police , a lineage which stretches back three generations, from drummer Stewart Copeland's brother Miles Copeland III , to their father, CIA agent Miles Copeland II,
to their grandfather Miles Copeland I. Sting is possibly linking Miles Copeland I (born 1868) to Loch Ness and Aleister Crowley (born 1875)

Quote:
The Synchronicity could be seen as what is happening at the Scottish loch and what is happening inside "Daddy's" head. The monster is coming out of the water and approaching the cottage. Daddy's despair and futility over his life are boiling to the surface just as he's arriving home. We can only imagine what will happen when he goes into the house.
notable how Aleister Crowley's OTO regalia/heraldry contains symbols
of powerful importance to the masonic Scottish Rite:

ILL:. RONALD A. SEALE, 33º
Sovereign Grand Commander Supreme Council, 33º
Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
Southern Jurisdiction of the United States of America (note pyramid link chain , blue and orange hat)

Pyramid, plus blue and orange NWO color theme

the father of Police drummer Stewart Copeland was a CIA/MI6 agent who worked with Sumner Redstone at the CIA. Sumner Redstone controls a large portion of the U.S./global media on behalf of the CIA. Sumner Redstone's original name was Murray Sumner Rothstein. Rothstein (German) was translated to Redstone (English). Stings real name is Gordon Sumner.

In my opinion both The Police and The Beatles were MI6/CIA assets among many others including the Rolling Stones, Bowie, Bob Geldoff, Bono, etc. I think Cobain was on his way there, maybe tried to bail, and wound up dead, or just didn't want the life ahead of him and ended it. I can see Sting one day being Knighted alongside Sir Paul McCartney, Sir Mick Jagger, Sir Elton John and the rest of them. Even Led Zepellin is presumably connected to all of this (Jimmy Page having bought Aleister Crowley's CIA/MI6 haunt at Loch Ness)
Anyone who still wonders why they call them 'spooks'. (every breath you take, I'll be watching you) I have wondered why Sting hasn't been knighted yet. This latest information on Sting could be among the closest to placing him at an actual satanic scene.

The father of Police drummer Stewart Copeland was a CIA/MI6 agent who worked with Sumner Redstone at the CIA. Sumner Redstone is now the 'owner' of MTV, CBS,Paramount Pictures, on and on goes the list . I suspect that the real truth of the matter is that Redstone controls a large portion of the U.S./global media on behalf of the CIA bankster establishment behind him. Sumner Redstone's original name was Murray Sumner Rothstein. Rothstein (German) was translated to Redstone (English). Stings real name is Gordon Sumner. Sting once did a parody of the MTV marketing slogan "I want my MTV". singing in an eerie voice "I want my, I want my MTV" at the beginning of a Dire Straights song (Money for nothing, chicks for free) , but in hindsight Stings words may have had a double meaning. Gordon Sumner and Sumner Redstone undoubtedly work for the CIA/MI6 establishment who truly own MTV .

Sting was said to have been the leader of The Police, but at a guess the true leader of the band was drummer Stewart Copeland's CIA father. The entire band was likely a psy-op conceptualized by Myles Copeland, Sumner Redstone and others at the CIA/Scottish Rite/MI6, the true owners of MTV. The Police were dispatched to take their message globally, that of environmentalism, de-industrialization, one-world government, etc.
(obviously intentional irony in their selection of a name for their project: The Police.
They were like the brand launch of the militant thought police faction, or fashion, which to this day demonizes nationalism, racial or cultural loyalties of any kind, demonizes opposition to globalism, depopulation, de-industrialization, etc.)

Police singer Gordon Sumner (aka 'Sting') with Police guitarist Andy Somers and William Burroughs

Last edited by hunkahunka; 13-09-2012 at 01:04 PM.
Old 13-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #5136
hunkahunka

'Someone noted how both of these albums share a similar lighting effect on the faces of the bands:

Here is an excerpt from Jim Keith's book on CIA mind control
titled Mass Control- Engineering human consciousness :

Quote:

Curiously, another MKULTRA faction consisted of representatives of the Scottish Rite of Masonry, which had sponsored research into eugenices, psychiatry and mind control since at least as early as the 1930s. MKULTRA doctor Robert Hanna Felix was director of psychiatric research for the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, and the director of the National Institute of Mental Health. Dr. Felix was the immediate senior of Dr. Harriss Isbell, already noted in relation to MKULTRA.

Another prominent Freemason involved in MKULTRA was Dr. Paul Hoch, financed by the Army Chemical Center. A member of the American Eugenics Society, Hoch was co-director with Nazi eugenicist Franz Kallman in research at Columbia University's New York State Psychiatric
Institute.
Aleister Crowley was a 33rd degree Freemason of the Scottish Rite:

Quote:

On the advice of two unnamed members of the Golden Dawn, whom he met in Mathers’s company in Paris, Crowley set sail for Mexico in late June 1900. They are likely to have furnished Crowley with his introduction to:

Don Jesus Medina, a descendant of the great duke of Armada fame, and one of the highest chiefs of Scottish Rite freemasonry.

"My cabbalistic knowledge being already profound by current standards, he thought me worthy of the highest initiation in his power to confer; special powers were obtained in view of my limited sojourn, and I was pushed rapidly through and admitted to the thirty-third and last degree before I left the country."

(The Confessions of Aleister Crowley(1969), pp. 202-203).
Old 13-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #5137
hunkahunka

Speaking of Jimmy Page and magick, here’s the maestro’s seldom-heard abandoned score for Kenneth Anger’s Lucifer Rising:

For a real eye opener , look up Miles Copeland and Mkultra. He is quoted as saying that Mkultra was an absolutely huge project, far larger than was ever revealed. I dare you to dig it up and post it here.
So this gets interesting indeed. You have Miles Copeland (OSS/CIA) admitting insider knowledge of the MKultra program, proof that Miles Copeland and Sumner Redstone worked together at the OSS/CIA during WW2, and then Redstone goes on to take over half the global media, while his coworker's son, Stewart Copeland, is involved with satanists connected to Aleister Crowley, the Scottish Rite and Loch Ness.

Satanic Mkultra connections at the highest levels of the rock world. You almost wonder if Sting's song Synchronicity II is semi-autobiographical. Much has been made of Stings vaunted ambition to leave the middle-class mediocrity of being a modestly paid school teacher,which he once had described as dead -end monotony staring him in the face. In the song, Sting describes a middle-class man working the nine to five hierarchy, trapped in his job and trapped in the city by financial constraints, and his rage manifesting itself in synch with the creature emerging from Loch Ness. The creature emerging from Loch Ness is of course likely a metaphor for the occult power emerging from the Scottish Rite/MI6 gatherings at Loch Ness. So maybe Gordon Sumner's rage at his regimented life as a teacher was harnessed by the dark occult powers behind what became the monster phenomenon that was The Police. Maybe Sting is saying that Mkultra, the occult intelligence-agency cohort, is truly the monster which emerged from the slime of Loch Ness.

Could it be that Sting is revealing that Mkultra had its genesis with Aleister Crowley at Loch Ness?
I have always suspected that MKultra is substantially older than popularly reported.
Crowley acquired Boleskin house at Loch Ness in 1899. Considering that this was the heyday of
the Kirkbride era, it is conceivable that Mkultra was conceived at Boleskin House around 1890 and at the turn of the century began their programming activities in preparation for WW1 and WW2.
Old 13-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #5138
lightgiver

Lightbulb Fireworks

Old 13-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #5139
hunkahunka

Aaron Franz of Age of Transitions fame interviews Stefano, creator
of the Programmed to Kill/Satanic Coverup video series:

when the Youtube link is removed, you can hear the interview here:

Quote:
http://www.theageoftransitions.com/i...ster_Radio.mp3

Stefano, creator of the youtube video series Programmed To Kill/Satanic Cover-Up, is the guest on this episode of Trans Resister Radio. He and Aaron discuss mind control, serial killers, and more. This is a very dark, yet essential topic. So be sure to listen to this podcast, and share it with others.

This show only scratches the surface of an enormous field of study. Topics include: Programmed to Kill book by David McGowan, Stefano's youtube video series, secret societies, intelligence agencies, Satanism, ritual abuse victims marginalized, MKULTRA, James Holmes, Aurora shooting, Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), trauma-based mind control, hypnotism, David Berkowitz, military backgrounds of serial killers, snuff films, human sacrifice, lone nut cover stories, Wayne Williams, Atlanta child killing, CIA junior officer training program, occult rituals, illegal pornography, Henry Lee Lucas, human trafficking, Texas Rangers, Arthur Shawcross, Genesee River Killer, Phoenix Program assassin, childhood sexual abuse, David Parker Ray, toy box, Britney Spears conservatorship, mental disorder, Hollywood mind control, Dave Chappelle, Russell Williams, electronic warfare, Eyes Wide Shut, Stanley Kubrick, worldwide phenomenon, A Clockwork Orange, benevolent mind control, amplifying subconscious, mass mind control, propaganda, Leonard Lake, Charles Ng, Guardian Angels, FBI dismissing cult investigations, David Lynch, Twin Peaks, Mulholland Drive, Lost Highway, Dennis Hopper, Blue Velvet, Frank Booth, Laura Dern, fiction to reality.

Last edited by hunkahunka; 13-09-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Old 13-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #5140
greydove

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
This film ties in nicely with Kaye Grigg's interviews about homosexual rituals that take place among elite military recruits.
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote