Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #5241
geedubya

Cool

The Sanctuary....

Silbury Hill.....

Avebury...

A special heart shaped piece for the Heart Chakra of the planet....

En route to Glastonbury Tor....

A special large TB with Celtic Medicine Disc, plus large single point lemurian crystal inside. Was gifted somewhere around the top of the Tor where it won't be found!

River Avon at Bristol.....

Was amazing trip. Met loads and spread the word about orgonite!

Happy gifting

Geedubya

http://orgonotica.co.uk/ UK Orgone Vendor
geedubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #5242
geedubya

Default Orgonite and money...

Incidentally....Questianna....

I've NEVER heard of orgonite being used as a way to attract money...why would it?

Paper money is just printed debt. Most wealthy people I've met are miserable so-and-so's, always fretting over their £$€. The happiest folk I've ever met were broke.

Read the Great Tomato Bubble, and when finished ask yourself why orgonite would attract the product of a con. (edit: Tried to link to article but url is banned. I'm sure you can find it on your search engine of choice)

It certainly can enrich your life though. I'm just back from a 3 day tour gifting orgonite around Wiltshire and Somerset in England. Met amazing people who gifted things back to me and my fellow Orgoniteers

I am now a much wealthier man than when I left....though I count my treasures a little differently than you it seems...

Orgonite, as far as I have researched and seen myself, is a way to clean the atmosphere as described in many posts on this forum and others.

Using it as a materialistic money charm seems entirely the wrong way to approach such an excellent weapon against Electro-Magnetic Radiation. Perhaps a re-assessment of your expectations are required before you see the benefits.

I hope your latest pours with single point crystals go well, and perhaps you can test its efficacy in a way which studies the purpose it is actually made for.

Peace

Geedubya

Last edited by geedubya; 21-08-2012 at 08:34 PM. Reason: deleted banned url link and noted change in post
Old 21-08-2012, 08:51 PM   #5243
orgone alchemist

I once made a citrine cone which I programmed to manifest abundance and I ended up selling it for more than the asking price!
I must remember to do that again…

Nice work Geedubya, I love the 123 piece mandala at the top of your post. What a gift – thank you

Last edited by orgone alchemist; 21-08-2012 at 08:52 PM.
orgone alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #5244
terrorworld

Default Long list of topics connected to orgone energies

Here's a list of alternative things about which I think are all connected to the orgone/Chi/Ki/Prana/Gi (Korean)/Od (older German) energies:

Stone healing (Hildegard von Bingen, modern: Michael Gienger)
Aura-Soma / Healing with colors / Biophotons (Fritz-Albert Popp)
Bach bloom therapy
Bioresonance therapy
Healing with Cosmic Symbols, special wooden slices; Talismans (Diethard Stelzl)
Symbols with body paints on skin (African tradition)
Healing with numbers
Mesmerism / Hypnosis
Feng Shui
Chi Gong
Reiki
Acupuncture ?
Chakra healing
Zappers (by Hulda Clark, Robert Becker, Don Croft) / SuccorPunch/PowerWand (= Vril staff, according to 'SciFi novel' by Edward Bulwer-Lytton: He stated it would even be a main weapon in the end-time war between Good and Evil; much of this on Wikipedia)
Frequency generators
Orgonite (the original one, TM in U.S.: by Karl Hans Welz, and the more effective Orgonite-Modding especially with quartz done by Don Croft and many others); similar: Tachyonized products, Radionics, Plasterite
Cloudbusters (Wilhelm Reich) / Chembusters (Don Croft)
Orgone accumulators / Orgone beamers
Pendulae
Dowsing
Earth grids/Power Places/Ley Lines
Earth rays/Water courses
'Electro/EMF smog'
Colloidal silver
Homeopathy (based on Samuel Hahnemann; with its potentiating effect, seemingly based on Paramagnetic Relaxation)
Energized/Orgonized/Levitated Water
Gemstone water / Rock crystal water disinfection
Transsurfing (Vadim Zeland)
Spirit healing
Water Crystals (Masaru Emoto)
Morphic or Morphogenetic fields (Rupert Sheldrake)
Pyramid energy
Dolphin (ultrasonic) therapy
ISONO ultrasound learning
Soft lasering for health puposes (termed 'controversial', of course)
Channeling / Psychic announcements
Visions / Seers / Prophecies
Moon Forces
White or Black rituals (I don't know if White or Black magic fits in here)
Meditating / (Healing and other) Prayers
Cold Fusion + Fission (Chemtrail 'dissolution'/Rusi Taleyarkhan's 'bubble fusion' etc.)
Destructivity by radioactivity / Many things regarding cancer (by 'electrosmog/EMF' etc.)
Water car / Brown's Gas
Very probably: Antigravity (Klaus Volkamer, Vril + Haunebu machines; Paul A. LaViolette books; probably something like anti-/gravitons)
Probable or Possible IMO: Astrology (But the 'official' version of it might be strongly distorted; perhaps effects through planetary gravitation waves/gravitons etc.)
In bigger question for me still:
- Many 'standard' healing plants (only bio-chemical?)
- Schüßler salts (rather bio-chemical?)

Feel free to copy this list for your personal use !

---

The Vril energy concept, according to Edard Bulwer-Lytton, is based on the conversion of all these vibrational energies we call 'orgone', and others, together with, obviously, mainly electrochemical energy storage. And with electric motors/electro-cars and other devices then, too.

All this should actually be NOT Science Fiction; it works by using things like orgonite, coils, semiconductors (like mainly silicon Si [Peter Plichta has made a very amazing progress here, though ignored by mainstream chemistry and energy industry], (Zn,Fe)S and PbS - IMO), vibrating objects stimulated by the wind (together with the piezoelectricity of quartz crystals etc.) instead of the mechani(sti)c disturbing wind turbines (should work with water, too), HTC- and pyrolytic biocoals (e.g. from AVA-CO2) = 'overnight' coals.
Perhaps together with Nikola Tesla' Magnifying Energy Transmitter towers and/or orgonite pllus semiconductors plus electric motors we'll get electric cars...
For heating we'll very probably use infrared (heat radiation) heaters (especially with Carbon fibers; combined IR & air convection do already exist to avoid freezing in the winter, too, as IR doesn't heat the air in the rooms directly), and electric ovens mainly based on SiC (Carborundum).
All this is MUCH more energy-efficient than all this current materialistic dinosaur technologies. Even the silicon (actually extremely pure silicon, appropriate for usage in solar cells!) and carbon (graphite) plus silicon-carbide (SiC) can be produced based on the inventions done by Peter Plichta, and the HTC (based on discoveries by Markus Antonietti) and/or pyrolytic biocoals.

Storage of electricity actually should be possible in large amounts by some kinds of battery-like galvanic systems (e.g. the production of aluminum from bauxite etc., and Peter Plichta's concepts need electric energy; but other more centralized electro-chemical real storage systems should work, too). If remote energy transmission is possible by orgone, or by usage of Tesla technology) then the 'big'* problem of batteries in electric cars should be easily to be solved (*It isn't that big any more today, by the way; there are iron phosphate batteries now, e.g.).

Forget all that materialistic-mechanistic 666* machinery BS in the future !
(*6 is the number for matter in numerology)
Particularly in the fields of energy production and health.
Solar cells, computers (an idea here: SSD storage now, too), the internet and eMail have been some starting-points to this NEW ERA based on quantum physics knowledge predominantly, on radiations, oscillations and waves. Soon it'll be going into real manifestation - parts of it even from some allegedly irrational New Age and esoterics 'mumbo jumbo' (on YouTube some people have claimed that orgonite was just a New Age non-Christian esoterics nonsense; by the way some - positive - 'New Agers' from that older movement loved Wilhelm Reich's orgone accumulators - so be careful not to dismiss all the New Age people as mislead by the evil NWO !)

Last edited by terrorworld; 22-08-2012 at 07:54 AM.
terrorworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 11:43 PM   #5245
terrorworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgone alchemist View Post
I once made a citrine cone which I programmed to manifest abundance and I ended up selling it for more than the asking price!
I must remember to do that again…
And there's a Cosmic Symbol in this book written by Diethard Stelzl

for Wealth*... I verified it, and I believe it really works (A female friend of mine gave it to her boyfriend, too, and he sold much more than usual soon afterwards...).
*He's got the Flower of Life symbol in that book, too, and orgone beamers are mentioned etc.
Old 22-08-2012, 12:00 AM   #5246
terrorworld

Default Addendum to my orgone associations list

Oh, I see I've forgotten ultrasonic Teeth Regrowing by Tarek el-Bialy (from Alberta University, Canada) in my orgone topics list above.
A little bit amazing, isn't it?

Last edited by terrorworld; 22-08-2012 at 12:01 AM.
Old 22-08-2012, 01:40 AM   #5247
orgone alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorworld View Post
And there's a Cosmic Symbol in this book written by Diethard Stelzl

for Wealth*... I verified it, and I believe it really works (A female friend of mine gave it to her boyfriend, too, and he sold much more than usual soon afterwards...).
*He's got the Flower of Life symbol in that book, too, and orgone beamers are mentioned etc.
Interesting; the book cover looks like it is full of hyperspace archetypes. Hyperspace archetypes are the symbolic blueprints at the God-mind level of creation out of which everything else can manifest.

You could use archetypes with orgonite by matching the orgone energy produced by the orgone generator to the correct archetype for the desired outcome. The POR would then be in sympathetic resonance to the vibration of the favoured result. This is the basis of most alternative therapies/healing. Vibrational resonance in healing, to some degree is an attempt to match the patients pre-manifest energy to the frequency of the intended outcome.

Radiances is surprisingly absent from terrorworld’s list above but in many ways Radionics represents the replicable mechanical perfection of this process and archetypal healing takes it to an even higher level of the none physical world.

In orgonite production greatly beneficial results can be achieved when we remember to instruct the POR to match the frequency of our desired manifestation through visualisation, meditation, sound and ultimately intension when ever we make orgonite.
Old 22-08-2012, 02:57 AM   #5248
sucahyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
Suchayo - knowing whether one thing is better or worse is the product of experimentation and results, obviously.

As for your opinion on this thread being about making useful orgonite and not good looking orgonite, I whole heartedly disagree. It is just as much a 'science' as it is an 'art'. On the one hand you have the aspect of picking the right materials and creating a piece for specific purposes, and on the other hand you have the ability to also make it beautiful. Something that is efective does not have to look like anything. You can control the way it looks no matter what, and making orgonite that is both beautiful and effective is something that can be easily done once you have a few pours under your belt.

For me, learning how to make pieces prettier coincided with me making better pieces. As an example of my progression, I will post some things from early pours to later pours.
Is it hard for you to share HOW the hell do you know one is more effective than the other?

How to test it?

australusion, Tesla have sleeping device made of his spark disrupter. The opposite of sleeping sensation is pain sensation. I believe in Tesla, which make me conclude that anyone testing his orgonite by prickle / tickle / warm feeling in their hand is doing it the wrong way.
Old 22-08-2012, 07:52 AM   #5249
terrorworld

Quote:

Radiances is surprisingly absent from terrorworld’s list above but in many ways Radionics represents the replicable mechanical perfection of this process and archetypal healing takes it to an even higher level of the none physical world.
No, you've just overlooked 'Radionics' in my list: I've put it unspicuously into the same line with 'orgonite'.

By the way, one could put such Cosmic Symbols onto the Cloudbuster tubes, too, on stickers for example. Probably if there are several same ones on the different tubes, looked from R. Gebbensleben's views, then the symbols' effect IMO might spread over the spatial POR field originating from the CBs... same thing like with the programmed quartz crystals. I think this programming originates from inaudible sound harmonics/inaudible thoughts (according to R.G.'s views/experiences these are vibrating within the hypersound range) which get transmitted and stored within the crystal grid oscillations (phonons) of the quartz: Quartz is known as an ultrasound donor capable of transferring its vibrations onto surrounding matter, anyway.

Last edited by terrorworld; 22-08-2012 at 07:57 AM.
Old 22-08-2012, 08:36 AM   #5250
geedubya

Talking

Quote:

Nice work Geedubya, I love the 123 piece mandala at the top of your post. What a gift – thank you
Thanks Orgone Alchemist

It was a privilege being on the trip and gifting your beautiful country.

Old 22-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #5251
orgone alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorworld View Post
No, you've just overlooked 'Radionics' in my list: I've put it into the same line with 'orgonite'.

By the way, one could put such Cosmic Symbols onto the Cloudbuster tubes, too, on stickers for example. Probably if there are several same ones on the different tubes, looked from R. Gebbensleben's views, then the symbols' effect IMO might spread over the spatial POR field originating from the CBs... same thing like with the programmed quartz crystals. I think this programming originates from inaudible sound harmonics/inaudible thoughts (according to R.G.'s views/experiences these are vibrating within the hypersound range) which get transmitted and stored within the crystal grid oscillations (phonons) of the quartz: Quartz is known as an ultrasound donor capable of transferring its vibrations onto surrounding matter, anyway.
Ok, I see Radionics now, hiding "unspicuously" with orgonite.

It would be an interesting experiment to put some cosmic symbols on orgonite HHG's without any particular intension other than that contained within the innate meaning of the symbols themselves. Then have another set made without the symbols but intentionally programmed to match the energy of the cosmic symbol HHG's to see which ones work better.

You could also have a third and forth set, one with both symbols and intentional programming combined and a control group of HHG's with neither symbols or programmed intension.

Last edited by orgone alchemist; 22-08-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old 22-08-2012, 10:15 PM   #5252
terrorworld

Quote:
Ok, I see Radionics now, hiding "unspicuously" with orgonite.
Sorry, of course it's 'inconspicuously' (I hope I've written it right this time - as I'm not English, and it's a rather strange new word for me... strange new word....STRANGE NEW WORLD...)
Old 22-08-2012, 11:16 PM   #5253
terrorworld

Default MMS: Possibly associated to orgone, too IMO :

I just copy my contribution to the Magic Mineral Supplement Thread here:

>>
With Jim Humble's MMS there's still the problem 'Why does it (if it really does) have a destructive effect only or mostly on the negative microorganisms, but not on the constructive organisms in the human body?'

I asked myself this question before. And now I think there's perhaps really an answer: There are some chemical reactions known where particular electronically stimulated forms of oxygen etc. occur (I think it was an electronically excited singulet oxygen molecule which meets this case, as much as I remember). So the energy stored in that molecule perhaps destroys the parasitic cells, perhaps by some energy conversion involved.
And this might end up in similar circumstances like with orgonite...
But of course I'd have to verify this suspicion of mine profoundly, yet.
<<

People have stated the skies get blue again with orgonite: I wouldn't wonder if it's just this electronically stimulated form of oxygen which shines blue with POR (Solid oxygen is blue, but mainstream science claims this would be impossible for the oxygen in the air because of the low density and missing order in the gas - I can start laughing about this now).

Chi/Qi - Ki - Gi (Korean) -> SKY : I believe ALL of these words have got the same ethymological roots ! ...the KEY to heaven maybe ?!?
Old 23-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #5254
questianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsoon View Post
In fact, I was told that the inclusion of quartz was given to Carol by Peladian source...

Me: You're kidding! OMG, yet another reason to disregard such silliness. I bet she wouldn't testify under oath in a court of law that she communicates with Pleiadians.

Questiana....Have you poured any orgonite with metal shavings and quartz for a comparison ?

Me: Not yet...I'm still trying to convince myself it would be worthwhile.

Spirit Science 13 - The Crystal Movie - YouTube

Me: I just finished watching this movie, but it clearly states that the healing effects of crystals can be consciously rejected. That's NOT how science works. If someone is dehydrated and they reject that water can hydrate them, but consume the water anyway...they cannot control the effects of how the water functions within the body, which is known to hydrate. They will still become hydrated even if they believe they won't.

Other than quartz which is known to have a rhythmic pulse useful as a component in technology, I'm not aware of any other rock having the effect of healing.

Any dedicated gifter will confirm that gifting all towers, waterways, powerstations and other negative situations etc in a region will create an orgone canopy, blessing everyone....sylphs love it too !
I would love to see a gifter CONFIRM that gifting has a positive effect on their community. If within a decade the number of cases of cancer decreases significantly, a gifter cannot assume that it's a result of gifting, unless all other variables are omitted from the equation, such as a dramatic shift in the number of residents who bought locally grown produce, opposed to shipped and store-bought produce.

This is what Sucahyo has been tirelessly trying to point out...that unless and until there is a way to test the effects of Orgonite, they cannot be confirmed. Belief in the effects, and even self-contrived perceptions, are just not enough.

Last edited by questianna; 23-08-2012 at 03:19 PM.
questianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 03:26 PM   #5255
questianna

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art26540.asp

This article clearly explains the functions of crystals in healing, but notice how often ambiguous terms are used, such as, "think", "believe", "theory", "can", "probably", "trying", "sometimes", and even "some people", suggesting that crystals don't work for everyone. I go back to my H2O argument, which is that it is beneficial and necessary for every human being, and science has tested and proven how water works within our bodies, and its benefits.

If crystals only work for some people and not others, it can safely be assumed that the effect is merely a psychological perception, and not actually, really, truly, factually physiological.
questianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #5256
vibratingpickle

Quote:
Since early in this century it has been known that quartz is a resonator and amplifier of energy. It is a vital component in many electronic devices. What was not known is that quartz crystal is also capable of amplifying “subtle forces” including thought energy. The reason this had remained difficult to demonstrate is that, regardless of how fine the quality of the crystal tested, the conditions under which it was formed were highly individualistic. Simply stated, no two crystals are identical, and in science, a theory cannot be based on a single case.
This is where you hit a wall.

Of course, that is not enough to stop those that can utilize their awareness of subtle energies. No fun for you.
Old 23-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #5257
terrorworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by questianna View Post
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art26540.asp

This article clearly explains the functions of crystals in healing, but notice how often ambiguous terms are used, such as, "think", "believe", "theory", "can", "probably", "trying", "sometimes", and even "some people", suggesting that crystals don't work for everyone. I go back to my H2O argument, which is that it is beneficial and necessary for every human being, and science has tested and proven how water works within our bodies, and its benefits.

If crystals only work for some people and not others, it can safely be assumed that the effect is merely a psychological perception, and not actually, really, truly, factually physiological.
Oh, please wait a moment - where's my ignore list.. ?!
Old 24-08-2012, 02:55 AM   #5258
sucahyo

questiana, I never get reply of how DOR or POR energy influence people either.

For reference, Reich version of bad effect:
http://www.jackflannel.org/reich3.html
"Wilhelm Reich Essay : Part Three
"Reich paid close attention to the sensations he and many of his co-workers experienced, such as a salty taste on the tongue; a severe pressure in the depth of the cheekbone; nausea; loss of appetite; sensations of weakness; a ringlike pressure around the forehead; sensitivity in the diaphragmatic segment; pallor; and feelings of cold shivers alternating with hot flashes..."

Forget the source:
"Typical symptoms of DOR sickness are:

General fatigue and emotional distress; in some cases the fatigue is interrupted or even replaced by emotional outbursts of hatred. Nausea frequently follows in the wake of prolonged fatigue.

Pressure in head, chest, arms and legs are common. Respiration is difficult, and sensations of lack of oxygen frequently accompany the distress. Thirst, hunger for much water, is grave under conditions which promote a DOR atmosphere, such as presence of fluorescent lights, neon signs in a restaurant, clocks and watches with luminous dials, xray machines in a hospital filled with filing cabinets which act as accumulators of atmospheric energy.

Hot flashes alternate with a blackness of appearance. Faces appear bluish to purple.

People seem to be choking, as it were. They complain about "something wrong n the air", or "something queer going on".

Heart failures with subsequent death are frequent, especially when prolonged fog or drizzling rain with lowlying clouds prevent the supply of fresh oxygen and OR energy from the atmosphere.

Diarrhea is one of the most distressing symptoms in prolonged DOR emergency. The stools become black, due to Melanor which is being eliminated through the intestinal tract. They also become. In advanced cases, soft to watery and contain much mucus. Symptoms of dysentery may develop further, up to amoebae in the stools. This has nothing whatever to do with "infection". The protozoa develop from lowcharged epithelia (see the Cancer Biopathy, 1948).

When the atmosphere clears again, either spontaneously or by means of DOR removal, the symptoms likewise abate, but they never fully disappear as long as there are ODR clouds passing over the region or, as in big cities, are hovering over buildings for weeks on end. The discoloration of the atmosphere may go as far as a dirty brown in the smog or fog.

The stools of DORsick people may at times become white or gray from lack of bile. But the blackish soft and watery stool is the more typical symptom.

Nausea may develop into frequent vomiting.

Tachycardia is not an infrequent symptom in some cases.

Typical is also a shivering or fibrillar quivering of muscle groups in various parts of the body. Such fibrillations may harass the heart.

Typical of DOR sickness is an emotional dullness, a letdown in stamina which at times takes the form of stupor in some cases. It goes handinhand with a dull gaze in the eyes, with an expression of despair of the face, not necessarily known to the victim of the disease. At times, a metal ceiling in a room full of people may induce a complete standstill of emotional functioning.

During 1952 and 1953, there were more prison riots in the USA than ever before in a similar stretch of time. This is now understandable as a revolt of organisms against the torture of living in metal cages with DOR clouds present.

In addition to these typical symptoms, persons may develop various atypical symptoms from their individual constitution in response to DOR. Those suffering from a slight liver disturbance may develop severe hepatic syndromes.

Loss of body heat down to a temperature of 96? F or less has been observed in several cases.

Swelling of glands (parotis, submaxillaris), edema of tongue, uvula, glottis, were frequent occurrences.

Total flacid paralysis of legs was seen several times in one case.

Sever thirst, due to dehydration of blood and tissues, and oxygen hunger, due to reduction of oxygen in the air through DOR, are the most distressing syndromes."

In case you still do not understand. If you feel any of the symptom mentioned above, then your orgonite produce DOR. I bold the symptom that frequently reported by people who use orgonite.

If you don't agree with those list made by Wilhelm Reich, then post yours here.

Last edited by sucahyo; 24-08-2012 at 03:15 AM.
sucahyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #5259
monsoon

Oh well....you live and learn....guess I,m suffering big time ,
the ol' foot in mouth syndrome..
Lord Zoma...fancy giving you a hard time about your early pieces,
when clearly you perfected your techniques to produce those beautiful energetic Hhg,s that anyone would love to own..,, if I knew how to pull them up from back pages I would....anyone please ? to make a point
Apologies mate....uncalled for... I guess I don't agree with your unchangable views on some aspects , but hey...WTF.

At first, I thought Questiana had some interesting thoughts, though in hindsight, just another philosopher going in circles. So many people have tried to point the way, explaining techniques and how things work....Dan doesn't even bother posting anymore which is a pity as his knowkedge and commitment to gifting and techniques is just outstanding.
Hey Quest, you like Sucahyo will never have a clue unless you have a go.
Sucahyo has been kicked off many orgonite forums because he tells people that their orgonite produces DOR if not made right, yet he doesn,t make orgonite, just opposes it... clueless...just well researched using little titbits
from here and there to try to proove another of his fantasies.

I don;t believe there are any instruments that measure the conversion of DOR to POR using orgonite...As far as studies go...that's a laugh...you reckon the sickness industry want to loose those big $$$ that keep rolling in ?
The only way that I know it works is through observation and feedback from people to whom I gift or sell...I've seen communities change, chemtrails disperse and sylphs move in, students happy at schools..I could fill pages of positive feedback but you and Sucahyo would just go back to philosphy bullshit
This forum almost died a while back...none of the old gifters bothered posting anymore...just because of sucahyo;s continual bullshit and here we go again !
Remember Biblegirl ?

So here's the latest feedback from a lady who was in dire straights...ready to move out of her home due to smart meter frequencies ruining her life.
Her friend who had recieved some of my orgonite suggested she contact me,,
In Australia , I have a bulk deal through forums here...a 3kg bag for $100 plus postage of $15...very cheap but goes to buying more resin , quartz etc

.................................................. .................................................

Hi. I thought you may be interested to hear that last night for the first time since the smart meter was fitted (2mths).,my body did NOT pump excessive amounts of adrenaline and my heart beat was much calmer.I was also able to fall asleep .As the smart meter and EMFS were causing insomnia.Prior to organites, every night the palpitations were horrendous.LAST NIGHT I DID NOT HAVE THEM!!!!I also felt much less wired.So....the organites are INCREDIBLE.I thought this feedback would be helpful to you in the event that others ask you about smart meters and the organites.

.................................................. .................................................. ..

Orgonite is about helping people and communities.....it works

Yo ....Geedubya,,,,,go for it gifter !...you remind me or me...ha ha

Enjoy

Last edited by monsoon; 24-08-2012 at 11:04 AM.
monsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2012, 10:07 AM   #5260
sucahyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsoon View Post
.................................................. .................................................

Hi. I thought you may be interested to hear that last night for the first time since the smart meter was fitted (2mths).,my body did NOT pump excessive amounts of adrenaline and my heart beat was much calmer.I was also able to fall asleep .As the smart meter and EMFS were causing insomnia.Prior to organites, every night the palpitations were horrendous.LAST NIGHT I DID NOT HAVE THEM!!!!I also felt much less wired.So....the organites are INCREDIBLE.I thought this feedback would be helpful to you in the event that others ask you about smart meters and the organites.

.................................................. .................................................. ..
I would love to know if it would still be effective after a year. Some people get fooled with initial effect. I wonder why newbie in this thread rarely come back after few weeks to tell their results. I hope it is not because they are too ashamed to post their results.

An artificial fertilizer can double the harvest for few times, then kill the land after being used for few years. Lab testing would only done for short year so it is the farmer that realize and suffer the consequences. I hope orgonite community is wiser.

Radionics / programming / deep intention can be used to cheat an orgonite to make it look good. But when the radionics programming wear of, you start to felt the real ugly side of the orgonite. So people invent a way to "clean" the orgonite which is just dumping the garbage to something that can hold more garbage like water and grounds, or using the real healing energy from the sun. People think that they can do that infinitely but I am sure sooner or later those running water and ground no longer effective. House become unhabitable by then and you intinctly prefer to travel or at least be outside of the house.....

Never consider yours as good until you use it more than a year. Also test it on people who always think negative. If yours can only give positive results if the user think positively, state it at the beginning.

I already use mine more than a year. I hope your health, your plants, birds, bug, bee, butterfly and weather are better than mine this year.

Last edited by sucahyo; 24-08-2012 at 10:28 AM.
sucahyo is offline   Reply With Quote