Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #81
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper13x View Post
Everyone assumes its going to be an attack of some sort. I suggest we are looking at this wrong. What if the real purpose of getting all these athletes together at this time is to make them carriers? What better host for a worldwide pandemic than athletes in perfect health? They can become carriers, nothing "big" will happen during the olympics, all the sheep will cry foul at us for trying to warn them, and then several months later "an unexplained pandemic is spreading across the earth."

Your thoughts guys? If this point has been made before, I chalk that up to intuition, synchronicity, and collective consciousness. Should a thread be started on this possibility?
Right, I think in the same direction, if something bad should happen, the pharma mafia will profit.
It is what the WHO have been preparing the grounds.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #82
tompax

If nothing happens at the Olympics... good luck trying to wake anybody up after it.
Old 30-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #83
sniper13x
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompax View Post
If nothing happens at the Olympics... good luck trying to wake anybody up after it.
Have you ever read any of Icke's books from 15+ years ago? Either he is psychic and can see the future or this is all planned and coming along according to a playbook. If people can't see that, they either choose not to or are beyond hope.
sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #84
soulace1971

UPDATE:

Another development occurred on Saturday after I watched the Opening Ceremony which I found and appears to corroborate the date range as I gave in the original long version of the presentation as arrived from the times of the FIVE Zionist Israel athletes.

At 8:53 of the long video or at 2:00 in the short video there were FIVE Zionist Israeli athletes for Track and Field events listed over a month ago
(June 2012) at the site. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_...pics#Athletics

What is most interesting is that I can no longer find Zionist Israeli athlete Ma’ayan Foreman who was set to participate in the Women's High Jump on the Track and Field in the Stadium starting the 9 August 2012 which I ignored anyway originally as I thought if something were to happen on the 6th, 7th or 8th, that there would be no 9th to Closing Ceremony in the usual sense.

She originally appeared on the schedule over a month ago - see presentation.

For that matter I can no longer find Zionist athlete Israeli Anastasia Muchkaev now either - who was set to participate in the Women’s Shot Put, the last event of Track and Field in the Stadium before closing for the day at 9.40PM on 6th August 2012.

The site http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/...eld/index.html interestingly lists NO Israeli Track and Field athletes. The link for the list of same as found in Wikipedia as used in my presentation NOW also appears to be reduced for Israeli track and field athletes. Perhaps Wikipedia is not updated yet. So are there 5 T&F Israeli athletes (4 ignore marathon entry), 3 as in the updated same Wikipedia entry (2 ignore marathon entry) or 0 as in the above site?

To put another way: The Men's 400m ends in the afternoon on 6 August 2012 with Israeli 400m athlete Donald Sanford appearing to have withdrawn. Also Women's Shot Put ends at the same time with Anastasia Muchkaev now also appearing to have withdrawn. Which leaves one other Israeli Track and Field event on that day which also finishes the same time – Women’s Pole Vault with Jullian Schwartz. Whilst Julian is listed still on the Wikipedia site, she is not listed elsewhere.

Compare with
What could this mean?

This means that each of the two Israeli athletes that were scheduled for events on either side of the date range given in my original reading video or PDF now no longer appears to be participating in the Olympics.

I take this as a yet confirmation that something indeed is set to happen on late possibly at 8.35 PM on 6 August 2012.

Until then the rest of the Games should continue per normal until - not one bombing but perhaps several locations at once, a.k.a 9/11, that possibly being:

1. The London Olympic Stadium
2. Big Ben
3. London Underground.

My thoughts are with the British people and persons of other nations at this time and in the days ahead as the time approaches. As related I hope that nothing would happen, but Zionism, by virtue of its history and aims for world peace via violence, may not be so forgiving.

Whatever the immediate future has in store - in terms of dates - anyone could be right and anyone could be wrong - including me.

Regards
Soulace
soulace1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 11:34 AM   #85
kt66

maybe they were injured or failed to qualify?

there is some bollocks spoken on here,

the olympics is is the least likely place in the world to be hit by terrorists now.
kt66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 11:42 AM   #86
knightofthegrail
Banned

If there is going to be a "false flag" or similar (which I doubt, as the festival is a celebration of the illuminati in itself), it will probably be on the wednesday between 8:30 and 9:30 in the morning. Its lammas (corn king sacrifice festival), a full moon, and those times are when 7/7 and 9/11 happened.

Stay out of London all of tuesday and wednesday, just in case.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #87
infinityandlove
Inactive

anybody thought about the closing ceremony ?
infinityandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 11:53 AM   #88
margaretr

The suggestion that a virus will be spread worldwide by the athletes is noteworthy.

There already is a computer virus named Flame which is being used against Iran as part of the operation titled 'Olympic Games'.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...PoV_story.html
margaretr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #89
lost14

Default In regards to a pandemic

Here is the trailer for the film 28 days later made by none other than Danny Boyle.

At about 1:02 in the trailer we have the following image .

11 minutes past 8 which is exactly the same time on the clock in CoD MW3 another 118.

Notice how the film is about a blood based pandemic .

The KEY WORD for this year for me has been 'CLOUD' so an explosion at the Olympics (notice how the cloud of smoke was green in MW3) releasing a cloud for an air-born pandemic

Last edited by lost14; 30-07-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Missed sentence out
lost14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #90
zephirop
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulace1971 View Post
UPDATE:

Another development occurred on Saturday after I watched the Opening Ceremony which I found and appears to corroborate the date range as I gave in the original long version of the presentation as arrived from the times of the FIVE Zionist Israel athletes.

At 8:53 of the long video or at 2:00 in the short video there were FIVE Zionist Israeli athletes for Track and Field events listed over a month ago
(June 2012) at the site. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_...pics#Athletics

What is most interesting is that I can no longer find Zionist Israeli athlete Ma’ayan Foreman who was set to participate in the Women's High Jump on the Track and Field in the Stadium starting the 9 August 2012 which I ignored anyway originally as I thought if something were to happen on the 6th, 7th or 8th, that there would be no 9th to Closing Ceremony in the usual sense.

For that matter I can no longer find Zionist athlete Israeli Anastasia Muchkaev now either - who was set to participate in the Women’s Shot Put, the last event of Track and Field in the Stadium before closing for the day at 9.40PM on 6th August 2012.

The site http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/...eld/index.html interestingly lists NO Israeli Track and Field athletes. The link for the list of same as found in Wikipedia as used in my presentation NOW also appears to be reduced for Israeli track and field athletes. Perhaps Wikipedia is not updated yet. So are there 5 T&F Israeli athletes (4 ignore marathon entry), 3 as in the updated same Wikipedia entry (2 ignore marathon entry) or 0 as in the above site?

To put another way: The Men's 400m ends in the afternoon on 6 August 2012 with Israeli 400m athlete Donald Sanford appearing to have withdrawn. Also Women's Shot Put ends at the same time with Anastasia Muchkaev now also appearing to have withdrawn. Which leaves one other Israeli Track and Field event on that day which also finishes the same time – Women’s Pole Vault with Jullian Schwartz. Whilst Julian is listed still on the Wikipedia site, she is not listed elsewhere.

Compare with Athletics at the 2012 Summer Olympics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What could this mean?

This means that each of the two Israeli athletes that were scheduled for events on either side of the date range given in my original reading video or PDF now no longer appears to be participating in the Olympics.

I take this as a yet confirmation that something indeed is set to happen on late possibly at 8.35 PM on 6 August 2012.

Until then the rest of the Games should continue per normal until - not one bombing but perhaps several locations at once, a.k.a 9/11, that possibly being:

2. Big Ben
3. London Underground.

My thoughts are with the British people and persons of other nations at this time and in the days ahead as the time approaches. As related I hope that nothing would happen, but Zionism, by virtue of its history and aims for world peace via violence, may not be so forgiving.

Whatever the immediate future has in store - in terms of dates - anyone could be right and anyone could be wrong - including me.

Regards
Soulace
This is the likely reason for that.

zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #91
fruitgum
Inactive

Something ppl might wish to seriously question is this :

Read post 35 here
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=218117&page=2

That`s a really valid point, especially when think about it in relation to how they used the funeral hymn `Abide with me` during the ceremony.

fruitgum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 03:11 PM   #92
timewarrior2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitgum View Post
Something ppl might wish to seriously question is this :

Read post 35 here
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=218117&page=2

That`s a really valid point, especially when think about it in relation to how they used the funeral hymn `Abide with me` during the ceremony.

It was never written as a funeral hymn and is only used as that within christianity. Although the hymn is popular in all denominations.

So the link with funerals is something that came about AFTER the hymn was written, so although it is a link, its a bit tenuous.
timewarrior2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #93
hassid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulace1971 View Post
UPDATE:

2. Big Ben
3. London Underground.

Regards
Soulace
When nothing happens will you find an innocent explanation for all the above? I prefer to go with that explanation from now.
hassid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 10:04 PM   #94
phigment

Soulace1971 I don't quite get where you conclude 8.35 being the time....

However, seeing as I'm reading in a hurry (as usual), perhaps I missed something obvious... whatever

anyway, you may or may not realise that 8.35 is the precise time on the BA Olympic Promo film, where the woman checks her watch against the time. Perhaps u got that from there, I don't know

If you didn't get it from there, any chance of pointing me to the post where the info explains your deductions. Cheers!

(Interestingly, 'London Calling' faded in and out really quickly at the very beginning of the Opening Ceremony intro film, and of course it's the main tune to the BA Olympic promo film)
phigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 10:44 PM   #95
roman piso
Banned

Olympics is a distraction .. the real events will happen in Middle East ? Maybe the Iran-War will be triggered
roman piso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 11:43 PM   #96
hassid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman piso View Post
Olympics is a distraction .. the real events will happen in Middle East ? Maybe the Iran-War will be triggered
To be on the safe side you shouldn't confine yourself to a specific area. For a guaranteed prediction it's best to say something big (either terror or natural disaster) will happen somewhere in the world sometime in the next few months.
hassid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #97
crooked

check out batman the dark knight 118 is present just before a bomb goes off.. at 1.41.54. alot of people have metioned connections with the new batman movie. my friend watched the dark knight last night and made me aware of this
crooked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:24 AM   #98
soulace1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by phigment View Post
Soulace1971 I don't quite get where you conclude 8.35 being the time....

However, seeing as I'm reading in a hurry (as usual), perhaps I missed something obvious... whatever

anyway, you may or may not realise that 8.35 is the precise time on the BA Olympic Promo film, where the woman checks her watch against the time. Perhaps u got that from there, I don't know

If you didn't get it from there, any chance of pointing me to the post where the info explains your deductions. Cheers!

(Interestingly, 'London Calling' faded in and out really quickly at the very beginning of the Opening Ceremony intro film, and of course it's the main tune to the BA Olympic promo film)
Hi Phigment, 835 as a set of numbers has be shown through a few different Olympic ad including the 007 Queen flypast Big Ben. Several people commented wondering what it meant and I simply inferred that it could possibly mean 8.35 PM on 6 August 2012 due to a set of assumptions in my video leading me to postulate late 6 August 2012 as most likely. This appears to be haven been further corroborated by the fact that I discovered on 28 July 2012 that two Israeli athletes who were due to participate on the tRack and Field, one to finish at 9.40 PM on the 6 August and the other was to start after the 2 day Israeli break, back again on the 9th. Both now appear to not be participating. Now thatthe athlete on the 6 August 2012 is not participating, could it be thatthe time is ever so close to 8.35 PM that day?Refer to my video. Regards

Last edited by soulace1971; 01-08-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:34 AM   #99
soulace1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassid View Post
When nothing happens will you find an innocent explanation for all the above? I prefer to go with that explanation from now.
Hi Hassid,

As explained in my video, I started this prediction based on a set of assumptions and my wanting to think like a Zionist. What would I do if I was a Zionist? This led me to think about the stadium and when Israel was and was not playing there.

The set of assumptions in my video led me to postulate late 6 August 2012 as most likely. This appears to be have been further corroborated by the fact that I discovered on 28 July 2012 that two Israeli athletes who were due to participate on the Track and Field, one to finish at 9.40 PM on the 6 August and the other was to start after the 2 day Israeli break, back again on the 9th. Both now appear to not be participating. Now that the athlete on the 6 August 2012 is not participating, could it be that the time is ever so close to 8.35 PM that day? Refer to my video.

If the assumptions and conclusions leading to the date are wrong, as it was merely an exercise of curiosity, and nothing happens on that day - it wouldnt bother me.

Do note also however now that the Israeli athlete has also been pulled from the 9 August this means that a bombing could occur in the Stadium and elsewhere any time after the 6th August to the Closing Ceremony.

Regards
Soulace
Old 01-08-2012, 10:37 AM   #100
soulace1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
This is the likely reason for that.

Airplane! -- Light reading - YouTube
Blinks maybe... LOL but I prefer a more practical reason.

Cheers
Soulace