Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 13-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #1
noncooperation
Premier Subscribers

Default Who is Clif High and what IS Webbot?

First I want to say I don't see this thread as Conspiratainment.

I have done some research on Clif High & the Webbot Project and don't see it offering anything positive to the cause of exposing the truth anyway; so therefore I am not putting 'the' movement down - i am helping clean it up.

I didn't think anything of it until I innocently sat down to listened to this radio interview:

Clif High - Hour 1 - The "Mass Arrests" Claim, Fulford & The White Dragon Society

Listen to it yourself and ask yourself, 'would you trust this guy (Clif High) if you met him somewhere and he was trying to sell you something'?

It is obvious to me this guy is 'trained' in the art of persuasion, he is using every trick in the book.

He also makes defamatory remarks about Fulford & Wilcock (see related thread here) but offers NO proof or supporting evidence, but at the same time will say something respectful just to make it sound better.

Actually I was asking myself, 'what actually is his motivation for saying these things in this radio show?'

I would be interested in any information anyone else has concerning this so called 'Clif High'.

Again, I don't see this thread as Conspiratainment as I don't see Clif High & the Webbot Project offering anything positive to the cause of exposing the truth anyway.
Use your own discernment to decide what is true for you.

Last edited by noncooperation; 13-05-2012 at 08:58 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 09:00 PM   #2
noncooperation
Premier Subscribers

George A. Ure, MBA was also involved in starting the Webbot Project.

Anyone know anything about him?
Old 15-05-2012, 12:22 AM   #3
noncooperation
Premier Subscribers

bump
Old 16-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #4
noncooperation
Premier Subscribers

Default Clif High?

Bump
relevant to the last 2 pages of thread:
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1060828091

Last edited by noncooperation; 16-05-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old 19-05-2012, 10:17 PM   #5
noncooperation
Premier Subscribers

bump
Old 24-05-2012, 11:37 PM   #6
haileris

like what was one of the manipulative things he was saying? I thought similar things to you but I watched hour 2 and 3 on red ice and he just seems like a clever guy. He watches trends and so he is just (rightfully so IMO) questioning what wilcock is saying, as presumably his trends don't quite match up and there's no proof for what he is saying
haileris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 12:51 AM   #7
sloloris
Inactive

it was a good interview but it did make me think at one point of him 'using every trick in the book' ...webbot is a fascinating system. he reminds me of the guy from the film Pi. i always wondered if anyone actually tried making code like that.
sloloris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 07:25 AM   #8
rakkoo

I don't know much about Cliff High, but i do know the webot project was debunked and proved a failure due to the trends he was following not being predictable.

It got debunked on many forums including this forum somewhere.

after October 28th failure and many others.

"If Imagination creates Reality and I walk in the direction of my image, then I will predict my future"
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #9
noncooperation
Premier Subscribers

Super!
Thanks for the responses.
Well at least some confirmation of my original post about being suspicious of Clif High's motivation for 'trying to persuade us all' that Wilcock/Fulford et al are faking it (and not substanciating any of it).

Well, I don't trust him - just wanted to know what others thought &/or anyone had aditional info on him.