Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Mythological Creatures / Cryptozoology / Mysteries / Paranormal
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2010, 06:18 PM   #41
siriusc

Am I the only one that thinks the close up in the window looks like an owl face? Maybe some sort of ancient creature or genetic mutation?
Old 07-11-2010, 06:26 PM   #42
size_of_light
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusc View Post
Am I the only one that thinks the close up in the window looks like an owl face? Maybe some sort of ancient creature or genetic mutation?
It does look a little owl-ish, and plenty of eyewitnesses have described a creature akin to an owl in some respects.

Icke has written in his books how the underground reptillian realms are ruled by Mothmen, so perhaps this subject should get more attention on this forum that it so far has.

Last edited by size_of_light; 07-11-2010 at 06:29 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:19 PM   #43
koagula

Just above the guys head, on the left hand side, is that a clock? It Looks kind of strange...

Last edited by koagula; 08-11-2010 at 08:26 PM.
koagula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #44
moundbuilder

Looks a bit like the face in my picture. Thanks for sharing
moundbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #45
size_of_light
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by moundbuilder View Post
Looks a bit like the face in my picture. Thanks for sharing
Linking to your thread so that people who read this read that and vice versa:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=203372
Old 11-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #46
size_of_light
Inactive

These brilliantly capture the sense of sly evil to the thing, yass. Well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post

Old 25-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #47
steeeeeeeve

Is it just me or does your links provide absolutely zero photos of mothman or any blog, just some LAME photo tips website.

What a wAste of time. Do it right next time or better yet, don't be so lazy in creating threads and actually make one with photos and blogs in it. You basically instead said " look at this it's cool, oops wrong thong. Well, gotta go!"

Make a real thread this one is garbage
steeeeeeeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #48
size_of_light
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeeeeeeve View Post
What a wAste of time. Do it right next time or better yet, don't be so lazy in creating threads and actually make one with photos and blogs in it. You basically instead said " look at this it's cool, oops wrong thong. Well, gotta go!"

If you hadn't been too lazy to read the thread through properly, you would have already known by now that the issue of the blog being subsequently deleted was addressed.
Old 25-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #49
ytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeeeeeeve View Post
Is it just me or does your links provide absolutely zero photos of mothman or any blog, just some LAME photo tips website.

Nice attitude, mate..

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:06 AM   #50
steeeeeeeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
If you hadn't been too lazy to read the thread through properly, you would have already known by now that the issue of the blog being subsequently deleted was addressed.

So true. I must have been in some mood that day. I'm a Parent and a broke wage slave, I have my moments of pure irrational aggravation.

Anyway, not trying to stay confronting, but I don't see a definitive face. Where exactly should I be looking. Human nature face-pattern recognition noticed three or four possible faces in the window, which is the one getting the label?
Old 05-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #51
tru3
Premier Subscribers

don't think i saw any reference to "eyes of the mothman" documentary...

i thought it brought a lot more to the story than that movie....

don't blame me for the bad poetry, its the best i could find...

Quote:
MOTHMAN: A Map and Description of the area where first sighted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The creature was allegedly first sighted at the West Virginia Ordnance Works North Power Plant by a pair of "parkers" in mid-November, 1966.

The West Virginia Ordnance Works were created early during World War II to supply TNT (tri-nitro-toluene) -- a highly dangerous explosive -- for the United States war effort. Located about six miles north of Point Pleasant, West Virginia the area now serves as a public hunting and fishing area, and is known locally as the "TNT Area" or just "TNT."

Constructed during the buildup of the war, the plant was ostensibly laid out to avoid a possible Japanese or German attack. Storage of the dangerous explosives was accomplished through a series of concrete bunkers built above ground. These bunkers, or "igloos," were huge dome-shaped concrete structures, covered with a foot or more of earth and spaced in a grid pattern to reduce the chances of all igloos being destroyed in a chain reaction from an enemy bomb. Doors on the igloos are approximately a foot thick and solid. The covering of earth also served as camouflage, since grass was allowed to grow over the entire complex, although from the air the facility must have appeared odd.

Twin coal-fired power plants were constructed to supply power for the manufacturing facility. A series of underground bunkers, tunnels and sewers also connected the entire complex.

Sometime after the war, the blueprints of the plant layout were destroyed in an act of typical Washington, DC efficiency. The plant suspended operations in 1945. The igloos were later used for storage of commercial explosives (perhaps still are) and rumor had it that low-level nuclear wastes were also periodically stored in the igloos. Virtually all the igloos are locked and inaccessible, unless someone has trespassed and tried to break in; this is not advisable and potentially very dangerous, even life-threatening, because of snakes, rats, skunks, possible nuclear waste, explosives (and later explosive residue more powerful than TNT), plus industrial waste from the plant's heyday.

In the early 1980s some folks were fishing in one of the designated fishing ponds when they noticed a red liquid bubbling to the surface. It turned out to be a toluene compound. Subsequent testing determined the area to be one of the most polluted sites in the United States; it was granted "Top 10 Superfund Cleanup" status.

During the plant's operation waste products were allowed to settle into unlined holding "reservoirs" for evaporation; these pits were plowed under and vegetation eventually grew back. This action, coupled with possible sewers, led to the poisoning of the area. The Army Corps is busy with remediation of the site; permanent, perpetual monitoring of groundwater will be required from now until forever (!). The ponds affected have been drained, "capped" with a clay liner and monitoring wells installed.
Because of the destruction of the plant blueprints, the Army Corps has had to advertise publicly for information from anyone with work experience at the plant. This was done to try and recover some information about locations of sewers and tunnels. It is unknown if all remaining facilities will be found.
edit:

toluene is some bad shit....

Quote:
Toluene is a common component in gasoline, glues, and paint products (including nail polish).
Recreational use is by inhaling vapor from toluene, often in a group setting. Toluene intoxication lasts longer than intoxication from assorted other inhalants.
Some actions of toluene are comparable to alcohol. Toluene can relax users, cheer them up, and produce hallucinations. Mood may change and become unpleasant, however, often in response to content of hallucinations.
People may have delusions of nonexistent abilities to fly or swim or that they must obey commands from some entity. Real-world scenes may seem more brightly lit than normal. Time may be perceived as passing faster. People may feel confused and dizzy and experience difficulty with balance and with controlling their limbs.

Volunteers who inhaled toluene fumes experienced headache, eye discomfort, and lower performance on tests of thinking ability.
Recreational users have reported slowness in thinking, and they have scored lower in intelligence testing than nonusers do.

Dementia can be a consequence of the habit. Sniffers may also experience nausea, appetite loss, tremors, speech difficulty, double vision, and ringing in the ears.
Daily abuse for several years may cause significant problems in mobility; those symptoms may mimic beriberi.
Brain, lung, eye, and liver injury can occur in recreational users.
Investigators find that some physical damage may improve if exposure to toluene stops, although brain damage may be permanent.
High blood pressure is reported in blood circulating through the lungs.

Controversy exists about whether cardiac injury occurs, although a case report notes a
heart attack suffered after a teenager sniffed toluene.
Anemia and other changes in blood composition may develop, changes affecting males and females in different ways. For example, in one study of persons chronically exposed to the substance, women had higher blood cholesterol levels than normal, and men had lower levels than normal. Chronic abuse can deplete a person’s potassium levels; such depletion can damage muscles and produce irregular heartbeat.

The chemical may produce a kidney malfunction called renal tubular acidosis, which might lead to rickets. Renal tubular acidosis can have fatal complications, but case reports indicate the condition can clear up if a victim stops toluene sniffing.

Regular exposure can be dangerous enough, but an overdose can create a medical emergency.
In humans an overdose can dangerously speed up the heart, cause seizures and convulsions, and produce coma.
Fatalities occur.
An unusual hazard comes from the chemical’s ability to increase salivation; in one case, a semiconscious person nearly drowned in his own saliva as it flowed into his lungs.

The liquid can be absorbed through skin and may cause skin irritation.
Toluene is flammable, thus hazardous around flames or burning cigarettes.
Dependence is reported in humans, with a withdrawal syndrome including queasiness,perspiring, facial tics and abdominal cramps, peevishness, and difficulty with sleep. Symptoms last for several days.
http://inhalant-info.blogspot.com/20...ylbenzene.html
still...that silver bridge...

the "eyes" documentary also talked about another "man in black", who apparently was aware of indrid cold, and yet seemed to have his own agenda/ reason for being there. i got the sense this entity was from the future; maybe they both were...

Last edited by tru3; 05-05-2012 at 11:03 PM.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:10 PM   #52
tru3
Premier Subscribers

Default funny you should say that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusc View Post
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:19 AM   #53
steeeeeeeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru3 View Post
don't think i saw any reference to "eyes of the mothman" documentary...

eyes of the mothman trailer 1
F
trailer 2

i thought it brought a lot more to the story than that movie....

curse of chief cornstalk...

don't blame me for the bad poetry, its the best i could find...

edit:

toluene is some bad shit....

still...that silver bridge...

the "eyes" documentary also talked about another "man in black", who apparently was aware of indrid cold, and yet seemed to have his own agenda/ reason for being there. i got the sense this entity was from the future; maybe they both were...

I have used toluene when I was a printer. We used it as a cleAning agent and in ink mix to dillute it and make it more evaporatable.

I used it with bare hands cause the Job was bulls*it and unsafe. I sprayed it from a ketchup bottle basically.

I never got dosed by it, but when I had the job I would have such badly damaged fingers that i had to clean the Ink off them by scraping the skin off with a razor blade. It was just like peeling a carrot. I was shaving off chemically damaged skin wholesale.