Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2012, 06:10 AM   #261
kodo4

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
No, what you should have included is a dictionary definition. "queer" means "abnormal". Here you are saying, you are queer and normal. That merely adds to you comical position you have chosen for yourself. .........You'll figure it out one of these days.
Iīll wager $10 he wonīt. If, and only if, homosexuals can succesfully mate and reproduce offspring then he is indeed normal. However as this is impossible, not withstanding adoption, it stand to logic that ALL true homosexuals would have been bred out, or rather not bred at all, of the human genome some time ago.

Bi-sexuals make it possible to procrete and pass on what are clearly abnormal genes. But the real in your face, I donīt care either what you think homosexual........ nah not in a couple of hundred thousand years.

But be peacefull, heīs happy in his beliefs. Even if heīs more bigoted than you are, itīs only a sign of his own unhappiness and discomfort with his own skin, whatever he believes it to be.

Oh and bikerdruid if you do read this donīt bother with any invective Iīm not only imune I also recognise that queer is exactly what it means. Given the human reproductive system you should not even exist so you are by definition strange or odd (queer) and therfore not normal. Ergo you cannot be homosexual and normal at the same time. Go find a therapist.

Last edited by kodo4; 05-05-2012 at 06:11 AM. Reason: miss spelling
kodo4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:14 AM   #262
bikerdruid

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodo4 View Post
Iīll wager $10 he wonīt. If, and only if, homosexuals can succesfully mate and reproduce offspring then he is indeed normal. However as this is impossible, not withstanding adoption, it stand to logic that ALL true homosexuals would have been bred out, or rather not bred at all, of the human genome some time ago.

Bi-sexuals make it possible to procrete and pass on what are clearly abnormal genes. But the real in your face, I donīt care either what you think homosexual........ nah not in a couple of hundred thousand years.

But be peacefull, heīs happy in his beliefs. Even if heīs more bigoted than you are, itīs only a sign of his own unhappiness and discomfort with his own skin, whatever he believes it to be.

Oh and bikerdude if you do read this donīt bother with any invective Iīm not only imune I also recognise that queer is exactly what it means. Given the human reproductive system you should not even exist so you are by definition strange or odd (queer) and therfore not normal. Ergo you cannot be homosexual and normal at the same time. Go find a therapist.
what a fucking moron.(immune,or not)
do you believe that people who prefer to not reproduce, queer,or not, are abnormal?
is your definition of 'normal' to produce children?
Old 05-05-2012, 07:35 AM   #263
peabrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
what a fucking moron.(immune,or not)
do you believe that people who prefer to not reproduce, queer,or not, are abnormal?
is your definition of 'normal' to produce children?
I hope that clown doesn't ever reproduce. He's a bully,and empty headed.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #264
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
i have always hated 'gay'.
it makes us sound like frivolous airheads.
I actually prefer the term "queer", too. I identify as a pansexual queer, myself. Straight, gay and bisexual are much too restrictive, to me.
And I believe that we'll conceive to make in hell for us a heaven. A brave new world. A promised land. A fortitude of hearts and minds. Until I see this kingdom's mine, I'll turn the darkness into light. I'll guide the blind. My will be done, until the day I see our kingdom has been won. - VNV Nation
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:06 AM   #265
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Lol what a surprise SF is a gay former neo-Nazi Satanist.

Straight out of Emo101 Kerrang guide to being a knob.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:07 AM   #266
iamprobablynot
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
I actually prefer the term "queer", too. I identify as a pansexual queer, myself. Straight, gay and bisexual are much too restrictive, to me.
"Pansexuality, also referred to as omnisexuality, refers to the potential for sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction towards persons of all gender identities and biological sexes."

Can you explain how that works with also being "queer"?
iamprobablynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:10 AM   #267
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamprobablynot View Post
"Pansexuality, also referred to as omnisexuality, refers to the potential for sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction towards persons of all gender identities and biological sexes."

Can you explain how that works with also being "queer"?
Queer is a more radical term with political overtones, for everyone who doesn't fit into heteronormativity or mainstream LGBT culture.
Quote:
Queer is an umbrella term for sexual minorities[1] that are not heterosexual, heteronormative, or gender-binary. In the context of Western identity politics the term also acts as a label setting queer-identifying people apart from discourse, ideologies, and lifestyles that typify mainstream LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transsexual) communities as being oppressive or assimilationist.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer
And I believe that we'll conceive to make in hell for us a heaven. A brave new world. A promised land. A fortitude of hearts and minds. Until I see this kingdom's mine, I'll turn the darkness into light. I'll guide the blind. My will be done, until the day I see our kingdom has been won. - VNV Nation
Old 05-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #268
lizzyking

Quote:
You might enjoy this author (Marco Vassi). He has published numerous books.

Here is a link to a sample of his writing.

^See^ @: http://youtu.be/gKFr-vM8n_U?t=11m
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #269
fairyprincess

I'm tired of being nice..... People like improbablynot are reactionary douche bags who are scared that the world with move away from ( the probably fictions.) one in his head. Well have I got news for him, everything changes and it doesn't that an evil conspiracy agenda to do it. You may as well be frighten of the sun. Awake... Daydreaming, more like.

"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

A fairy is a fairy, regardless of gender....

Last edited by fairyprincess; 05-05-2012 at 09:15 AM.
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:16 AM   #270
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
You might enjoy this author (Marco Vassi). He has published numerous books.

Here is a link to a sample of his writing.
Thanks. I'll give it a look.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:19 AM   #271
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I'm tired of being nice..... People like improbablynot are reactionary douche bags who are scared that the world with move away from ( the probably fictions.) one in his head. Well have I got news for him, everything changes and it doesn't that an evil conspiracy agenda to do it. You may as well be frighten of the sun. Awake... Daydreaming, more like.
Well said.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:28 AM   #272
iamprobablynot
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
When were you being nice?! I must have missed that part...

Loving yet another example of the tolerant liberal mindset - that I must walk around all sensitive topics on egg-shells, never express an opinion and agree with everything the martytred "minorities" think, while it is quite acceptable for them to call me "a reactionary douchebag" - among all the other charming examples I've had of their tolerance and enlightened thinking (calling me a bigot, hate-monger, ignorant, delivering invitations to go and have sex with myself, and so on and so forth).

Calling me "a reactionary douchebag" is exactly the same as someone calling a gay person "an abnormal degenerate".

An insult. A judgmental term. And not true.

Do you see? Are you able to comprehend this concept, or do I have to explain it yet again?

This thinking and behaviour makes you bigoted. Are you able to comprehend that?

I have rationally explained my thoughts again and again, but you seem to experience some form of cognitive dissonance when I do and are unable to interpret them. I'm not "afraid" of anything, I don't "hate" anything, I just see things differently to you.

Instead of grasping this, all you can do is roll out insults like a stuck record. It's getting old.

And I asked S_F the question about pansexuality as I genuinely did not know; S_F explained. What is your problem with that? How do you expect your pet-favourite term "ignorance" to be cured if people don't ask questions?

Maybe you should try asking people you don't understand more questions, instead of just hurling out insults at them.
iamprobablynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:32 AM   #273
lizzyking

Quote:
Thanks. I'll give it a look.
Here is a better link, for some reason the one in my previous comment doesn't load the entire essay, and the black text on white background is easier to read at this link:

http://metamind.us/members/s/stevemo...ersmetasex.htm

^See^ @: http://youtu.be/gKFr-vM8n_U?t=11m
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:21 AM   #274
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
Here is a better link, for some reason the one in my previous comment doesn't load the entire essay, and the black text on white background is easier to read at this link:

http://metamind.us/members/s/stevemo...ersmetasex.htm
Thanks. Yeah, it's a lot easier on the eyes. Lol.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #275
isabeau

Quote:
i have always hated 'gay'.
it makes us sound like frivolous airheads.
Since you mention it - why do 'gays' also have the monopoly on
words like 'fairy' and 'rainbow'

These are words that should be associated with children, fantasies and magical worlds.

I don't see how these words have any relevance to those who prefer sex with people of the same gender as themselves .

Talk me through that one....

I don't know who thinks up these labels but it seems that they are meant as insults
and the fact that you prefer to be called 'queer' which means 'abnormal'
rather than 'gay' which means happy - baffles me....

Last edited by isabeau; 05-05-2012 at 01:05 PM.
isabeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #276
mcburney

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabeau View Post
I'm guessing that's probably not the only thing that baffles you.
mcburney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:05 PM   #277
mcburney

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodo4 View Post

Oh and bikerdruid if you do read this donīt bother with any invective Iīm not only imune I also recognise that queer is exactly what it means. Given the human reproductive system you should not even exist so you are by definition strange or odd (queer) and therfore not normal. Ergo you cannot be homosexual and normal at the same time. Go find a therapist.
Words fail me,and having read your highly enlightening post, I'm not alone.
mcburney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #278
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:

These are words that should be associated with children, fantasies and magical worlds.

I don't see how these words have any relevance to those who prefer sex with people of the same gender as themselves .

Talk me through that one....

I don't know who thinks up these labels but it seems that they are meant as insults
Good post +1

My opinion is to make the gay lifestyle somewhat 'nice' and almost child-like to provoke a reaction of naivety and not being a threat.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:56 PM   #279
bikerdruid

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:

fairy and rainbow??
i was not aware that we had absconded with any words.

wow....paranoia will destroy ya.

apparently you are quite easily baffled.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #280
nude world order
Banned

I notice a lot of the female posters are the ones in support of these weirdos being free to live their little fantasy lives.

So I'm sure they'd all be totally fine with a man going into female changing rooms and bathrooms if he said he was actually a woman trapped in a mans body. lol
nude world order is offline   Reply With Quote