Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2012, 04:35 AM   #221
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Of course genesis 9 is not the law, but let logos create his own fiction.
with tonto by his side.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:37 AM   #222
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
blackyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 13,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post


they're not my opinions dude. Basically you are talking complete shite, and it doesn't really matter. but it has been necessary to keep this stand against the BS of logos,and subsequently you. You two are being quite foolish in the scheme of things, your choice too. So obvouisly Yahweh should have made eight laws to deal with the IQ-less drivel of misfiring brain cells like christo-Judaic logos and part time "free for all" BB..
It was the opinion of your 'Messiah' the person whos 'disinformation' you spring on and whos defence you jump to like a lapdog (or should i say lemming) whenever her 'conspiracy theories' and 'disinformation' gets questioned.

So obviously if she thinks Yahweh is a Canaanite God descended from Cain then you must be part of the same 'conspiracy cult'..You agree with everything else
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 05-05-2012 at 04:39 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:49 AM   #223
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,358
Default

[quote=blackyblue;1060805825]
Quote:
It was the opinion of your 'Messiah' the person whos 'disinformation' you spring on and whos defence you jump to like a lapdog (or should i say lemming) whenever her 'conspiracy theories' and 'disinformation' gets questioned.
put the bottle down man. Your latest conspiracy matches up with your previous ones, mentally challenged.

Quote:
So obviously if she thinks Yahweh is a Canaanite God descended from Cain then you must be part of the same 'conspiracy cult'..You agree with everything else
paranoias too. Are you ok?

What I have been arguing with logos about has nothing to do with anyone else and whatever is going on on other threads. Logos wants to justify the death penalty, and call it christian. But in doing that he totally dismisses the christian doctrine the the whole point of their messiah dying for their sins.

In some ways, why am I not just letting him blemish the christian religion further, eh? Maybe it's becuase truth is truth, and lies do not lead to a peaceful world.

And you just join in and stick up for mr logos because to you it's all about sticking up for christians...how bloody childish.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1

Last edited by ohme; 05-05-2012 at 04:50 AM.
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:56 AM   #224
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
blackyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 13,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post

put the bottle down man. Your latest conspiracy matches up with your previous ones, mentally challenged.



paranoias too. Are you ok?

What I have been arguing with logos about has nothing to do with anyone else and whatever is going on on other threads. Logos wants to justify the death penalty, and call it christian. But in doing that he totally dismisses the christian doctrine the the whole point of their messiah dying for their sins.

In some ways, why am I not just letting him blemish the christian religion further, eh? Maybe it's becuase truth is truth, and lies do not lead to a peaceful world.

And you just join in and stick up for mr logos because to you it's all about sticking up for christians...how bloody childish.
Logos believes in

(1) Golden Rule
(2) God
(3) Jesus

That is three very fundamental things make him a Christian.

However taking into account different translations, definitions, and personal opinions as the tree branches out then of course slightly different types of Christianity will form.
But the three fundamentals definitely make him Christian and its the same in all forms of Christianity and those are the three important things to be christian on a human level.
Whether it be good enough in the eyes of God, is between him and God, not between him and Ohme

However your black and white outlook in my book makes you no better than a hardcore fundamentalist Christian.

You are trying to tell logos that because of his beliefs he is not Christian. I do not care what you call yourself, call yourself the anti-christ, call yourself a Satanist, a Deist, whatever, but what you actually are OHME is a FUNDAMENTAL CHRISTIAN.
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 05-05-2012 at 05:22 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:25 AM   #225
changingmyself
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 925
Default

[quote=ohme;1060805831]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post

put the bottle down man. Your latest conspiracy matches up with your previous ones, mentally challenged.



paranoias too. Are you ok?

What I have been arguing with logos about has nothing to do with anyone else and whatever is going on on other threads. Logos wants to justify the death penalty, and call it christian. But in doing that he totally dismisses the christian doctrine the the whole point of their messiah dying for their sins.

In some ways, why am I not just letting him blemish the christian religion further, eh? Maybe it's becuase truth is truth, and lies do not lead to a peaceful world.

And you just join in and stick up for mr logos because to you it's all about sticking up for christians...how bloody childish.
Blacky is a liar, Logos wanna be, cheerleader and AS USUAL...he can kiss my ass.

I didn't say that Yahweh was a Canaanite God descended from Cain. I said that Yahweh was assimilation of the Canaanite gods and those Canaanites were descendants from Cain. I think Blacky better stick to copy and paste, because apparently, that is the only thing that he can actually get right.

Also, I have proof on my side...



"Other deities worshipped at Ugarit were El Shaddai, El Elyon, and El Berith. All of these names are applied to Yahweh by the writers of the Old Testament. What this means is that the Hebrew theologians adopted the titles of the Canaanite gods and attributed them to Yahweh in an effort to eliminate them. If Yahweh is all of these there is no need for the Canaanite gods to exist! This process is known as assimilation."

http://www.theology.edu/ugarbib.htm
changingmyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:34 AM   #226
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Logos believes in

(1) Golden Rule
(2) God
(3) Jesus

That is three very fundamental things make him a Christian.

However taking into account different translations, definitions, and personal opinions as the tree branches out then of course slightly different types of Christianity will form.
But the three fundamentals definitely make him Christian and its the same in all forms of Christianity and those are the three important things to be christian on a human level.
Whether it be good enough in the eyes of God, is between him and God, not between him and Ohme

However your black and white outlook in my book makes you no better than a hardcore fundamentalist Christian.

You are trying to tell logos that because of his beliefs he is not Christian. I do not care what you call yourself, call yourself the anti-christ, call yourself a Satanist, a Deist, whatever, but what you actually are OHME is a FUNDAMENTAL CHRISTIAN.
not at all. I am looking at it from logos POV, not my own as such. In his eyes he is basing his stance as completely christian, ánd challenging me to show that it isn't. He's being shown by various posters now.

So I don't know where you get your aweful logic from, but you should be asking logos the same questions, about how he manages to fit this noahide law into :


(1) Golden Rule
(2) God
(3) Jesus

anyway, what are you his spin doctor? It's obvious anything goes for you. by why does it irk other christians here, who feel you are making christianity a free for all?

We're not talking about a christian having the right to like the colour blue, or vote labour. Unless logos is another obstinate person and won't budge from his bs, he will have to face more criticism over his lies that the noahide law applies to christianity. As I said, and I am not making up any conspiracy, there are seven laws in that case, all carryring the death penalty. And if one accept these laws from yahweh, then we have hell on earth, to add to the murders and abortions that will still happen until we learn to eradicate their occurance correctly, by the application of this golden rule you don't have a clue about either..
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1

Last edited by ohme; 05-05-2012 at 05:34 AM.
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:39 AM   #227
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
blackyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 13,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by changingmyself View Post

Blacky is a liar, Logos wanna be, cheerleader and AS USUAL...he can kiss my ass.

I didn't say that Yahweh was a Canaanite God descended from Cain. I said that Yahweh was assimilation of the Canaanite gods and those Canaanites were descendants from Cain. I think Blacky better stick to copy and paste, because apparently, that is the only thing that he can actually get right.

Also, I have proof on my side...



"Other deities worshipped at Ugarit were El Shaddai, El Elyon, and El Berith. All of these names are applied to Yahweh by the writers of the Old Testament. What this means is that the Hebrew theologians adopted the titles of the Canaanite gods and attributed them to Yahweh in an effort to eliminate them. If Yahweh is all of these there is no need for the Canaanite gods to exist! This process is known as assimilation."

http://www.theology.edu/ugarbib.htm
Yahweh is a God of Edom, not Canaanite, and Canaanites are nowhere descended from Cain.

And yes, Yahweh is an abbreviation of a sentence about El, the chief god of the Canaanite pantheon, either yhwh-'l or "El-Yahweh", meaning "El who shows himself", paralleling "El-Shaddai" and "El-Elyon".[12] According to this theory the element el has been dropped, leaving -yhwh alone, and El-YHWH is still attested in a few places in the Old Testament (in Psalm 50:1, for example).

However this 'rubbish' that this is some 'revelation' is simply ridiculous sensationalism from another conspiracy disinformation site mixing hard truths with lies.

It is absolute conspiracy that any names where merged to eliminate them.
They did not exist anyway and are only 'names'. There is only one ultimate entity and the name given is Yahweh.

So therefor if anything, Yahweh was 'stolen' by Canaanites.


Now please, show me where Canaanites descend from Cain, when Noah was the landlord of Canaan, and Noah was not descended from Cain












And anyway H4E1, i do not know if you are aware, but the site you got your information from is a Church of Christ website LOL

Have you saw the light or something?

Quartz hill school of theology (Christian website)
http://www.theology.edu/becomeachristian.html









I suspected all along we where dealing with Fundies in disguise
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 05-05-2012 at 05:49 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:03 AM   #228
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
blackyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 13,823
Default

Also H4E1, this argument you are arguing is nothing new.
Infact the argument has been going on since Pagan times.
If you actually believe the versions you do then you are what is known as a 'Pagan, pre Adamite'.

However in a bizarre twist of fate the very argument you support was kick started by White Supremists whom tried to say that 'Cain' got cast down to that of a Mongol and that his descendants became black slaves to the white people that where here before Adam.

"During the Age of Enlightenment pre-Adamism was adopted widely as a challenge to the biblical account of human origins, whereas in the nineteenth century the idea was welcomed by advocates of white superiority. A number of racist interpretive frameworks involving the early chapters of Genesis have arisen from pre-Adamism. Some Pre-Adamite theorists held that Cain left his family for an inferior tribe described variously as "white Mongols". Pre-Adamites also claimed that Cain took a wife from one of the inferior pre-Adamite peoples. The idea that Cain’s mark was blackness arose in 18th century Europe and was also popular in 19th century America.[7]"

Therefor H4E1, and in the words of your buddy 'ohme' you cant believe one without the other, can you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Adamite











Also no archaeological evidence whatsoever to support a God called Yahweh in Canaan.

Although there is a bit to suggest a hint of a Deity named 'Yahu'.

It seems as though 'Yahu' may have been an equivalent to Yahweh, but NOT the same
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh_(Canaanite_deity)
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 05-05-2012 at 06:34 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:16 AM   #229
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
blackyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 13,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
not at all. I am looking at it from logos POV, not my own as such. In his eyes he is basing his stance as completely christian, ánd challenging me to show that it isn't. He's being shown by various posters now.

So I don't know where you get your aweful logic from, but you should be asking logos the same questions, about how he manages to fit this noahide law into :


(1) Golden Rule
(2) God
(3) Jesus

anyway, what are you his spin doctor? It's obvious anything goes for you. by why does it irk other christians here, who feel you are making christianity a free for all?

We're not talking about a christian having the right to like the colour blue, or vote labour. Unless logos is another obstinate person and won't budge from his bs, he will have to face more criticism over his lies that the noahide law applies to christianity. As I said, and I am not making up any conspiracy, there are seven laws in that case, all carryring the death penalty. And if one accept these laws from yahweh, then we have hell on earth, to add to the murders and abortions that will still happen until we learn to eradicate their occurance correctly, by the application of this golden rule you don't have a clue about either..
But Ohme, why keep harping on over and over and over the same old drivel?

If you want to present a decent argument then why not show him 'law number 20 of the Mitzvot' which was 613 laws in the same law book as the 10 commandments that the Noahide law.

Law 20 states- Do not take revenge




Now this in no way suggests Logos is not a Christian, and it still does not mean that the government exerting Gods law cannot have capital punishment.
However what it does mean is that a citizen should not take revenge, and a punishment for a crime should be carried out in a court of law.

However would this not at least be a better argument?
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #230
ferryman to the dead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel View Post
I have never heard of Noah receiving the law prior to Moses, I mean it seemed quite an event for Moses and the Israelites. As far as I am aware, people prior to Moses garnered favour with God through their faith and obedience? They "walked with God", possibly a remnant who literally knew God, in a foreshadow of today. As I have said before, this is after the flood, and sin is not as prevalent as it used to be. I mean even the gentile kings are reasonably honourable [such as the ruler who was pretty peed off with Abraham for lying about Sarah, telling everyone that she was his sister]. The degradation that we see today, just wasnt there then, after all...sin was BROUGHT to Earth by Satan's deception, then furthered by the fallen Angels who descended on Mt Carmel, bringing all manner of technologies and practices [Bk of Enoch Gen 6].

Sin became apparent after Moses received the law, the law was a guide, and a conviction for sin. Genesis 9 is not THE law, it seems to me more like a father saying.."this is yours, be responsible with it".
http://www.noahide.org/
ferryman to the dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:13 PM   #231
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
But Ohme, why keep harping on over and over and over the same old drivel?
Because that has to be the way to try and get through to mentally challenged simpletons like logos and yourself I suppose. You and logos are both full of BS. Anyone else? Depends if they beleive the noahides are christians I guess.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #232
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferryman to the dead View Post
yes, nuffin to do with christianity:


Quote:
Mission

The Institute of Noahide Code is an educational and research which encourage the practice of The Seven Laws of Noah.

The Noahide laws are comprised of seven universal laws biblically binding upon all humanity. They include prohibitions against idolatry, blasphemy, forbidden sexual relationships including adultery and incest, murder, theft, cruelty to animals and the failure to implement orderly processes of justice. In 1991, a joint resolution of the United States congress called its principles "the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization…” without which "the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to chaos".

The Institute draws together Rabbis, lay leaders, scholars and educators to focus on current religious thinking within Judaism and Noahide laws and provides forums for dialogue to advance greater knowledge, understanding and harmony in Judaism and the Noahide practice.
biblically binding? All seven? Death penalty forf] all seven? No wonder christians hate the noaihide laws, because they fear it will lead to their being executed when they are asked to obey these laws, and in effect, follow Judaism. That seems to be quite a common conspiracy theory amongst the fundie christians, so it surprises me that a fundie like logos is actually supporting his own potential downfall. Unless he can keep all seven laws, and pledge allegiance to judaism.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:37 PM   #233
logos880
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Of course genesis 9 is not the law, but let logos create his own fiction.
and yet for some reason you are completely incapable of addressing my questions...wonder why that is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen 9:6, 9:16
“Whoever sheds human blood, by humans shall their blood be shed;(I) for in the image of God(J) has God made mankind.

16 Whenever the rainbow(V) appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant(W) between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
__________________
a gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Last edited by logos880; 05-05-2012 at 05:39 PM.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #234
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,358
Default

[quote=changingmyself;1060805858]

Quote:
Blacky is a liar, Logos wanna be, cheerleader and AS USUAL...he can kiss my ass.
Yep, you're right.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #235
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
and yet for some reason you are completely incapable of addressing my questions...wonder why that is?



Shall we just walk away and let a blatant liar come out as the truthful one?
Is this what the david icke forum stands for??

Where's the other six laws logos? You can't just pick one of Yahweh's laws.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #236
logos880
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Shall we just walk away and let a blatant liar come out as the truthful one?
Is this what the david icke forum stands for??
prove that the death penalty isn't christian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
Where's the other six laws logos? You can't just pick one of Yahweh's laws.
well, there's two more in gen 9...where are the others? in the talumud??
__________________
a gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:33 PM   #237
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
prove that the death penalty isn't christian.



well, there's two more in gen 9...where are the others? in the talumud??
yes but Yahweh is Yahweh. If he made a covenant up with noah consisting of seven laws, who are you to only follow some of them?

You are proving the idiocy of trying to believe a book from cover to cover, because here we see a case of only a fragment of the whole covenet being discussed in Genesis, and a silly wannabee christian trying to say that the other laws weren'tgiven by the same Yahweh. And if they were, then you are completely hipocritical to only accept some of them.

As it is, there are seven of these laws, and they all carry the death penalty.

So can you live up to these seven laws?

also, using just the blood for blood law that Yahweh ordered, you clearly believe murder requires the death penalty. This has to include, nowadays, abortion.

So yes, another great reason why some wannabee christians are full of shit.

Your deception is only deceiving you at the end of the day, and other cretinous part-timers that will go along with you only because they don't like non-christians, and think you're a poor christian being picked on.

This is more reason to known that Yahweh and Jesus are complete strangers to each other. Yahweh wants the blood of all the sinners, to be executed along with the laws he gives man. Not just murder. Adultery too. No doubt homosexuals will need to be executed under Yahweh's laws. Pedos obviously, unless a priest can show that God has granted him a child to play with.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #238
logos880
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
yes but Yahweh is Yahweh. If he made a covenant up with noah consisting of seven laws, who are you to only follow some of them?

You are proving the idiocy of trying to believe a book from cover to cover, because here we see a case of only a fragment of the whole covenet being discussed in Genesis, and a silly wannabee christian trying to say that the other laws weren'tgiven by the same Yahweh. And if they were, then you are completely hipocritical to only accept some of them.

As it is, there are seven of these laws, and they all carry the death penalty.

So can you live up to these seven laws?

also, using just the blood for blood law that Yahweh ordered, you clearly believe murder requires the death penalty. This has to include, nowadays, abortion.

So yes, another great reason why some wannabee christians are full of shit.

Your deception is only deceiving you at the end of the day, and other cretinous part-timers that will go along with you only because they don't like non-christians, and think you're a poor christian being picked on.

This is more reason to known that Yahweh and Jesus are complete strangers to each other. Yahweh wants the blood of all the sinners, to be executed along with the laws he gives man. Not just murder. Adultery too. No doubt homosexuals will need to be executed under Yahweh's laws. Pedos obviously, unless a priest can show that God has granted him a child to play with.
thanks for finally admitting your position as being rooted in gnosticism.

a servant answers to his Master, you are not my master.
__________________
a gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:06 PM   #239
ohme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
thanks for finally admitting your position as being rooted in gnosticism.
So your lying ass says.

NOT CHRISTIAN:

Quote:
Judaism and the Noahide Laws

Judaism teaches that out of the story of Noah come the Noahide Laws; seven laws that are considered part of the covenant between God, Noah and Noah’s sons and therefore with all mankind. These laws were considered basic to living peacefully and righteously in a civilized society. The seven laws forbid the worship of idols, forbid the blasphemy of God, require courts of justice, forbid killing, forbid adultery, forbid stealing and demand that man not eat flesh cut from a living animal. Although these laws were already known to Adam and his descendants, they were not considered binding until sealed in the covenantal relationship between God and Noah and symbolized by the seven colors of the rainbow. Judaism teaches that this covenant was an all-inclusive covenant with Jews and non-Jews alike. Judaism teaches that anyone who keeps these laws maintains the covenant with God and is guaranteed salvation in the world to come.

http://homepage.mac.com/jerrypeterso...ry%20Noah.html


Quote:
a servant answers to his Master, you are not my master.
Well, if you want to answer to God you better start speaking the truth.
__________________
I am against ALL FORMS of supremacy from ALL RACES - Hurt4ever1
ohme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:09 PM   #240
logos880
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme View Post
So your lying ass says.
no, so you say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme
This is more reason to known that Yahweh and Jesus are complete strangers to each other.
^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohme
NOT CHRISTIAN
__________________
a gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Last edited by logos880; 05-05-2012 at 07:10 PM.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:45 PM.