Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient History / Forbidden Knowledge / History Rewritten
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2012, 12:22 AM   #101
whaaat

...continued

continued...

Last edited by whaaat; 01-05-2012 at 12:26 AM.
whaaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:23 AM   #102
whaaat

... continued

pots for sure, black topped pottery is currently pegged as a prime indicator of the birth of egyptian culture is it not?

british museum:
Quote:
What is the significance of the disjunction between the Middle Neolithic and Late Neolithic assemblages at Nabta Playa and the emergence of Black-topped pottery?

The transformation in pottery production reflects important shifts in technology and changes in pottery use that are part of a larger system of changes in the social

organisation, visible in the construction of monuments (megaliths) and the understanding of time (calendar circle and megalithic alignments).

so we should see the development and perfecting of that up there.

as well as incised painted

painted with dancing lady

painted black on gray

and black burnished [maadi]

arrowheads etc

and goldsmithing. copper smelting. maybe proto-mastabas. canals, great enclosures. catastrophe, attire

look good so far?

Last edited by whaaat; 01-05-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #103
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaaat View Post
...continued

continued...
This ancient Egyptian image is really the classical Indian face. Especially note the exceptionally short, small chin, wide cheekbones and exceptionally large eyes.

Herodotus claims the Greeks also came from Egypt as did all the Greek gods. He goes into detail about this in The Histories circa 500BC.

Last edited by drakul; 02-05-2012 at 02:17 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #104
whaaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
This ancient Egyptian image is really the classical Indian face. Especially note the exceptionally short, small chin, wide cheekbones and exceptionally large eyes.

Herodotus claims the Greeks also came from Egypt as did all the Greek gods. He goes into detail about this in The Histories circa 500BC.
its impossible to deny that this guy

looks like this guy

they even have the same smirk. but the first guy predates the second and the second guy is the first male figurine type to appear in india around 2800bc

by about 4000bc-3600bc when the first idols appear in egypt, the idols of india and the rest of the old world had already been around for thousands of years and in many instances were indentical from europe to india and beyond.

the first idols in south asia

indus about 3500bc

peace
Old 04-05-2012, 11:09 PM   #105
snappy

Thumbs up The MotherLand - India

I love this thread.
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #106
drakul

Why couldn't INDIA have been the `Garden of Eden'?

On its face, India is a more likely candidate because of its heavy rainfall, many rivers and lush plant and animal life.

Why should the Garden of Eden be in the ME/Iraq with its dry arid climate? If it weren't for the 2 rivers, the Tigris and Euphrates, all of Iraq would be a desert.

Last edited by drakul; 05-05-2012 at 01:59 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #107
believenothing
Banned

Quote:

On its face, India is a more likely candidate because of its heavy rainfall, many rivers and lush plant and animal life.

Why should the Garden of Eden be in the ME/Iraq with its dry arid climate? If it weren't for the 2 rivers, the Tigris and Euphrates, all of Iraq would be a desert.
Exactly why I doubt the Tigris/Euphrates/Persian Gulf was the 'Garden of Eden' even if the land was a little more fertile in ancient times.

I also doubt that they are the original Tigris and Euphrates, that the Ganges and/or Indus are the original Ganges/Indus, and that Jerusalem in Palestine is the original Jerusalem. I've read quite a bit of material that has me convinced this, including old maps that have Ganges and Euphrates as the same river with a dragon guarding the mouth at the ocean. Except it's in an odd space, on these maps Asia is too big and on its Eastern side you can see Florida and the Gulf of Mexico (and usually a portion of Mexico and a portion of South America). Even on Pre-Columbian maps, like the Fra Mauro map. The Fra Mauro's Ganges/Euphrates flows to the garden of Eden which would probably be the north pole (Hyperborea?). It also 'divides' Asia from the North America, although North America is mislabeled with Asian kingdoms.

Goes against recorded history, but I don't trust recorded history or paid consensus theoretical science anyways. So what's left of this 'river' today, and I'm speculating obviously, is the Bearing Sea, Sea of Okhotsk, Sea of Japan, and the Eastern and South China Seas. Whatever happened made the Pacific Ocean and tore the continent in half along with Antarctica (leaving Australia behind) and the remnants being Malaysia, Indonesia, and the rest of Oceania (which used to hug Mexico and Central/South America's coast). You can tell just by looking at the ocean floor that South America used to be next to Australia and you can see the 'scars' where everything moved. So much for Pangaea and continental drift, that dogmatic theory came before the Pacific floor was mapped.

North America might be the original Garden of Eden I think. Maybe somewhere in Canada or the USA. The Aztlán of the Aztecs. The original Jerusalem. The original Dilmun, etc. I even read this theory the Japan was a remnant of the Garden of Eden, and there is a Japanese myth that is similar and says the same thing.

Not to take anything away from India. Even on the Pre-Columbian maps, NA is labeled "Greater India"
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:02 AM   #108
bendoon

Quote:

It was probably in the Tarim basin and they moved to Northern India after the flood then Sumeria. There are four rivers in the Tarim basin that fit the description of the four rivers in Genesis, they have Chinese names now but the Chinese didn't spread that far West till around 500BC.

Quote:
Gen 11:2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
ie they came from the east to the land of shinar which is Mesopotamia/Iraq

You can spot them a mile off, repeating over and over the tired old arguments as found on jesusneverexisted.com and thejoyofsatan.com

Last edited by bendoon; 06-05-2012 at 12:03 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #109
snappy

I always had he belief that KASHMIR was where the garden of eden originally existed, afterall, Kashmir is known as Heaven on Earth
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:31 PM   #110
whaaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
The Fra Mauro's Ganges/Euphrates flows to the garden of Eden which would probably be the north pole (Hyperborea?). It also 'divides' Asia from the North America, although North America is mislabeled with Asian kingdoms.

the north pole was for all intents and purposes in germany at the last glacial maximum. when the glaciers melted [about 18kbc-6800kbc] they flooded the middle danube basin completely. the most advanced peoples on earth [gravettians] had been living there for over 15k years. by 25000bc they were already making ceramics, weaving, playing the flute, carving and polishing stone, burning coal, grinding starchy plants on grindstones, worshiping the standard mother goddess and providing social support to the unfortunate.

as the mother goddess survived their exodus, so could the great flood story.

edin is the most commonly portrayed place in ancient art and literature. there are many many very specific structures [and relationships between structures] in edin that could not be mistaken for anything else but what they are.

i would hope noone would care where it was if it was ever found. i would hope everyone would just be happy but it seems like it would matter to most people one way or the other.

peace

Last edited by whaaat; 07-05-2012 at 02:07 PM.