Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2012, 03:03 AM   #141
calvi36

Default Nice

Like your style bud, starve them all! I, however like the paper battle with them!
calvi36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #142
moobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvi36 View Post
Moobs, do you think that I just created all of this out of my own imagination? If so then there is no point in further discussion.
I don't think that you made it up, but I do think it's very likely that you misunderstood the law as it applied to your case, as well as the legal significance of the results.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 08:11 PM   #143
moonflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
just been announced that in ne lincs here 8000 people havnt paid it from 2011, they are concerned and asked why so many, the people responded saying they cant afford it and are spending it more on food and utilities ...
Kebabs and Blackberrys!

M
moonflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #144
calvi36

Quote:
Originally Posted by moobs View Post
I don't think that you made it up, but I do think it's very likely that you misunderstood the law as it applied to your case, as well as the legal significance of the results.
Moobs, I have not misunderstood anything, they misunderstood the fact that one of Joe public would actually challenge them on it. The law as applied is infact a statute and thus has no force in law once challnged by one who does not offer consent. It is certainly interesting that you mention the law and then refer to the legal implications for my case. There was no case as it did not reach court, this was well stopped on numerous occassions, therefore legal did not apply and as such there were no ramifications apart from them leaving me well alone which is all that I aimed to achieve.

Moonflower, take the blinkers off please and read the whole thread before piping up with such inane BS!

Last edited by calvi36; 13-05-2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: blasted typo!
Old 13-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #145
iq_145

Quote:
Moobs, I have not misunderstood anything, they misunderstood the fact that one of Joe public would actually challenge them on it. The law as applied is infact a statute and thus has no force in law once challnged by one who does not offer consent. It is certainly interesting that you mention the law and then refer to the legal implications for my case. There was no case as it did not reach court, this was well stopped on numerous occassions, therefore legal did not apply and as such there were no ramifications apart from them leaving me well alone which is all that I aimed to achieve.

Moonflower, take the blinkers off please and read the whole thread before piping up with such inane BS!
'calvi36', I thought that you had been banned?

Old 13-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #146
calvi36

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq_145 View Post
'calvi36', I thought that you had been banned?

Interesting IQ, wonder why I would be banned and then possibly unbanned, care to enlighten me?
Old 13-05-2012, 08:34 PM   #147
iq_145

Quote:
Interesting IQ, wonder why I would be banned and then possibly unbanned, care to enlighten me?
Ha ha.

How's that snake oil selling these days?
Old 13-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #148
calvi36

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq_145 View Post
Ha ha.

How's that snake oil selling these days?
I would not know as I sell a service to clients that has absolutely nothing to do with Freeman nor Sovereign stuff, ie a legitimate business to companies worldwide.
Old 14-05-2012, 12:47 AM   #149
moobs

Quote:

Okay, so you have no evidence, and you are continuing to repeat fallacies that judges have soundly rejected in the past. That tells me all I need to know about your credibility.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2012, 08:36 AM   #150
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
from http://www.newstruth.co.uk/council-t...-unlawful-tax/

If you look at a Council Tax statement or invoice it will be threatening in manner and it will never mention the word bill. If you owe someone or a corporation any money for services rendered then they will always send a bill, you do not have to pay anyone or “thing” any monies unless presented with a bill
@ calvi36:
re. the above.

It appears you are saying that any demand for payment must contain the word "bill" otherwise there is no liability. Are you claiming this is a principle in law or is this something you have made up? If you are claiming this to be a principle in law, please provide a cite.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 14-05-2012 at 08:40 AM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 03:53 PM   #151
iq_145

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
@ calvi36:
re. the above.

It appears you are saying that any demand for payment must contain the word "bill" otherwise there is no liability. Are you claiming this is a principle in law or is this something you have made up? If you are claiming this to be a principle in law, please provide a cite.

Still no answer. How strange.

I wonder if he will come back again, like a bad penny, or should I say, cent?

Old 22-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #152
jon galt

Quote:
f you look at a Council Tax statement or invoice it will be threatening in manner and it will never mention the word bill. If you owe someone or a corporation any money for services rendered then they will always send a bill, you do not have to pay anyone or “thing” any monies unless presented with a bill

why do fmotl keep posting things that are demonstrably false. it is like they do not even bother to cheek such documents or hope that their followers will be to dumb to check. same as the all caps birth certificate. the gurus dont appear to think too highly of their customers.

Last edited by jon galt; 22-05-2012 at 02:56 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2012, 01:29 PM   #154
reverendjim

must be photoshop....lol

reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #155
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
must be photoshop....lol

Whether it is or not is irrelevant.
I am still waiting to see some case law that supports the notion that unless a demand for payment contains the word "bill" no liability exists.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #156
jon galt

Quote:
must be photoshop....lol

Yeah because.Gov sites photo shop their concil tax bills to look like bills? You would believe anything to keep this conspiracy going, any how as rumple pointed out it is irrelevent. Just wanted to point out that fmotl really should check info before puting their faith in conmen

Last edited by jon galt; 23-05-2012 at 09:35 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:59 PM   #157
calvi36

Default Update

I have recently moved house and I could not prove anything due to a machine being in storage and also hard copies not being available. I have now retrieved what I needed and updated the newstruth with some facts guys. http://www.newstruth.co.uk/council-t...ing-no-update/ I am not your enemy, I guess that I just fight in other ways.

Last edited by calvi36; 04-06-2012 at 10:13 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:12 PM   #158
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
Yeah because.Gov sites photo shop their concil tax bills to look like bills? You would believe anything to keep this conspiracy going, any how as rumple pointed out it is irrelevent. Just wanted to point out that fmotl really should check info before puting their faith in conmen
yeah...amazing how many people can't spot sarcasm...even when the proper emoticons are used...LOL
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #159
calvi36

Quote:
yeah...amazing how many people can't spot sarcasm...even when the proper emoticons are used...LOL
Sometimes the truth hurts Rev
Old 04-06-2012, 10:19 PM   #160
penfold9
Banned

TBH, those letters look fake.
Council officials dont make comments like
Quote:
"Nulla Bona" I agree with you it's completely daft to quote it
Anyone with half a brain wouldn't write something like that.
Quote:
Apology, I hope you will agree that I am making a full apology in this letter.

PS I have just e-mailed Gareth Evans to verify this letter, I will report back when I get a response.

Last edited by penfold9; 04-06-2012 at 10:26 PM.
penfold9 is offline   Reply With Quote