Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #81
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
Thanks, tinyint. Interesting. Also reminds me of this Disney World icon:



I'm guessing it is not a coincidence
You can construct any geometric structure from the flower of life.
Just try to look at it in 3D.











Quote:
The smallest particles of matter were said [by Plato] to be right-angled triangles which, after combining in pairs, ... joined together into the regular bodies of solid geometry; cubes, tetrahedrons, octahedrons and icosahedrons. These four bodies were said to be the building blocks of the four elements, earth, fire, air and water ... [The] whole thing seemed to be wild speculation. ... Even so, I was enthralled by the idea that the smallest particles of matter must reduce to some mathematical form ... The most important result of it all, perhaps, was the conviction that, in order to interpret the material world we need to know something about its smallest parts.

Werner Heisenberg

Last edited by tinyint; 28-04-2012 at 10:03 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 12:32 AM   #82
shirogaijin
Member
 
shirogaijin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Meliden, North Wales
Posts: 74
Default

I did post this on the first page but those who may have overlooked it here it is again, Thrive Documentary full.


This is a must watch for everyone, In the video they do explain the Flower of Life for what the symbol means, it's history and above all what use is the Flower of Life to humanity and what would be the outcome should we actually incorporate this into our society and technology on a global scale.
__________________
"Debunkers are generated by a well played out psy op." - The Truth Will Set You Free
shirogaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #83
frase
Senior Member
 
frase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: South Wales
Posts: 5,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirogaijin View Post
I did post this on the first page but those who may have overlooked it here it is again, Thrive Documentary full.

(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? - YouTube

This is a must watch for everyone, In the video they do explain the Flower of Life for what the symbol means, it's history and above all what use is the Flower of Life to humanity and what would be the outcome should we actually incorporate this into our society and technology on a global scale.
It's excellent and Icke is featured in it a great deal...
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 03:26 AM   #84
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirogaijin View Post
How can you use main stream science to dispute the human brain when science has been openly manipulated and altered to suit there agenda.
Dude, if you want to believe that you only use 10% of your brain at any given time, that says more about your ignorance of basic neuroscience than anything else.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #85
noncooperation
Premier Subscribers
 
noncooperation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Europe GMT+1
Posts: 3,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
Dude, if you want to believe that you only use 10% of your brain at any given time, that says more about your ignorance of basic neuroscience than anything else.
So, enlighten us, 'dude' - seems like you have plenty of time on your hands & like to talk a lot! (2700 posts since January! - who are you working for?)
__________________
David Icke Talks About The Background To The People's Voice, Sonia Poulton and Dave Eden
"Walk the talk or shut the fuck up", David Icke criticising internet forums.
“Our minds have been poisoned and our accepted beliefs are unnatural and artificial.” - Bryant McGill
Use your own discernment to decide what is true for you.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 09:45 AM   #86
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
So, enlighten us, 'dude' - seems like you have plenty of time on your hands & like to talk a lot! (2700 posts since January! - who are you working for?)
If only you could get paid to post on message boards.

Anything to else to add, except a stupid comment about my post count?

Last edited by saint_frankenstein; 29-04-2012 at 09:46 AM.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #87
shirogaijin
Member
 
shirogaijin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Meliden, North Wales
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
Dude, if you want to believe that you only use 10% of your brain at any given time, that says more about your ignorance of basic neuroscience than anything else.

How ignorant are you, it's scientific fact we don't use the whole brain, the brain is littered with dead zones, parts of the brain that never see any electrical impulses, now unless your Professor X back the fuck up.
__________________
"Debunkers are generated by a well played out psy op." - The Truth Will Set You Free
shirogaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 12:21 PM   #88
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirogaijin View Post
How ignorant are you, it's scientific fact we don't use the whole brain, the brain is littered with dead zones, parts of the brain that never see any electrical impulses, now unless your Professor X back the fuck up.
Link? And I'm not talking about YouTube.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #89
shirogaijin
Member
 
shirogaijin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Meliden, North Wales
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
Link? And I'm not talking about YouTube.
It's near impossible to gather scientific information about the unused portions of the human brain because science is saying we don't use it for a reason, The "government approved" scientific communities reason for this is that "it's all useless junk anyway", nothing is as it appears, every book in the world is approved before it's release, any information that is of worth is removed, ridiculed or fabricated and the science behind it is manipulated just the same, no matter what you learn in higher education it is merely what the powers that were have allowed the human race to know, there are a few books that do make it to the shelves but they are not advertised the same, copies are impossible to get and there all scrutinised and palmed off as taboo or labelled a "conspiracy".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-b..._b_704466.html
__________________
"Debunkers are generated by a well played out psy op." - The Truth Will Set You Free
shirogaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #90
dolores1
Senior Member
 
dolores1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 15,360
Default Derailing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
Link? And I'm not talking about YouTube.
Pathetic.
__________________
Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Haile Selassie, former Emperor of Ethiopia (1892-1975
dolores1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #91
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirogaijin View Post
It's near impossible to gather scientific information about the unused portions of the human brain because science is saying we don't use it for a reason, The "government approved" scientific communities reason for this is that "it's all useless junk anyway", nothing is as it appears, every book in the world is approved before it's release, any information that is of worth is removed, ridiculed or fabricated and the science behind it is manipulated just the same, no matter what you learn in higher education it is merely what the powers that were have allowed the human race to know, there are a few books that do make it to the shelves but they are not advertised the same, copies are impossible to get and there all scrutinised and palmed off as taboo or labelled a "conspiracy".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-b..._b_704466.html
Did you even take a good look at that page before you posted it? This is what it's labeled as: Humor , Parody , Satire , Comedy News

That's like using the Onion as a legitimate source in an argument.

Now, here's a non-satire article:
Quote:
1: You Only Use 10 Percent of Your Brain

We've often been told that we only use about 10 percent of our brains. Famous people such as Albert Einstein and Margaret Mead have been quoted as stating a variation of it. This myth is probably one of the most well-known myths about the brain, in part because it's been publicized in the media for what seems like forever. Where did it come from? Many sources point to an American psychologist of the early 1900s named William James, who said that "the average person rarely achieves but a small portion of his or her potential" [source: AARP]. Somehow, that was converted into only using 10 percent of our brain.

This seems really puzzling at first glance. Why would we have the biggest brain in proportion to our bodies of any animal (as discussed in the sixth myth in our list) if we didn't actually use all of it? Many people have jumped on the idea, writing books and selling products that claim to harness the power of the other 90 percent. Believers in psychic abilities such as ESP point to it as proof, saying that people with these abilities have tapped into the rest of their brains.

Here's the thing, though; it's not really true. In addition to those 100 billion neurons, the brain is also full of other types of cells that are continually in use. We can become disabled from damage to just small areas of the brain depending on where it's located, so there's no way that we could function with only 10 percent of our brain in use.

Brain scans have shown that no matter what we're doing, our brains are always active. Some areas are more active at any one time than others, but unless we have brain damage, there is no one part of the brain that is absolutely not functioning. Here's an example. If you're sitting at a table and eating a sandwich, you're not actively using your feet. You're concentrating on bringing the sandwich to your mouth, chewing and swallowing it. But that doesn't mean that your feet aren't working -- there's still activity in them, such as blood flow, even when you're not actually moving them.

So there's no hidden, extra potential you can tap into, in terms of actual brain space. But there's still so much to learn about the brain. You can start by clicking on some of the links on the next page.
http://health.howstuffworks.com/huma...in-myths10.htm
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 01:17 PM   #92
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Pathetic.
Derailing what? And what's pathetic?
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 10:18 PM   #93
dumaree84
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 29
Default Brain power

This is a great thread so far enjoying most of the information even though ive been over it before new videos and interviews are always good to hear.

With regards to the 10% brain argument I think you both are saying the same thing but just not in the same way.

In terms of the brain as a physical object it seems we use all of the brain however in terms of what we can do with it we are only using 10% of our capabilities. We cannot afford to lose parts of of brain physically or we would not function as normal.

So in reference to the 10% of our brain I think we have much more capabilities.


I watched the Bob Dean Kerry Cassidy interview thing which was interesting but never really brought up anything new. I feel these outside forces are good and bad are all part of the drama be it planetary political drama or cosmic drama. We are not an infant race or infants souls , everything is as it should be and was designed by us before we came to this dimension!!!

(my own view)

Anyways nice thread...
dumaree84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #94
noncooperation
Premier Subscribers
 
noncooperation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Europe GMT+1
Posts: 3,065
Default

I earn enough thank you doing something i love.

Apart from your post count being A FACT, yes you're so clever it hurts!

If you think anyone on here with one particle of intelligence takes anything you say seriously, then you are in a dream world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
If only you could get paid to post on message boards.

Anything to else to add, except a stupid comment about my post count?
__________________
David Icke Talks About The Background To The People's Voice, Sonia Poulton and Dave Eden
"Walk the talk or shut the fuck up", David Icke criticising internet forums.
“Our minds have been poisoned and our accepted beliefs are unnatural and artificial.” - Bryant McGill
Use your own discernment to decide what is true for you.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 11:14 PM   #95
gwynned
Senior Member
 
gwynned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,044
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirogaijin View Post

We are all incarnate entities in a human vehicle, which is currently using 10% of the brain, this will become 100% over the next 2 years, The pineal glands first wake up call will be on the 21st December 2012, this will cause a spiritual and religious experience for all of humanity, your mind will suddenly become one with everything an the knowledge of the universe will be accessible to you.
Here's my question (along with a huge THANK YOU for putting this all together and being so patient)....

If we're all gonna just change on one day...why do anything at all? My take on this is that the transition will be more comfortable if we begin to prepare now and that some people may not make it because their minds will literally be 'blown' and unable to cope with the abrupt changes.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 04:18 AM   #96
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
I earn enough thank you doing something i love.

Apart from your post count being A FACT, yes you're so clever it hurts!

If you think anyone on here with one particle of intelligence takes anything you say seriously, then you are in a dream world.
Some people on here do. I'm not interested in winning brownie points with everyone on here, and apparently that includes you. You can't win 'em all.

Now, if you an issue with something I say, then address it rather than acting immature about it.

Last edited by saint_frankenstein; 30-04-2012 at 04:20 AM.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 04:22 AM   #97
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
saint_frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumaree84 View Post
This is a great thread so far enjoying most of the information even though ive been over it before new videos and interviews are always good to hear.

With regards to the 10% brain argument I think you both are saying the same thing but just not in the same way.

In terms of the brain as a physical object it seems we use all of the brain however in terms of what we can do with it we are only using 10% of our capabilities. We cannot afford to lose parts of of brain physically or we would not function as normal.

So in reference to the 10% of our brain I think we have much more capabilities.


I watched the Bob Dean Kerry Cassidy interview thing which was interesting but never really brought up anything new. I feel these outside forces are good and bad are all part of the drama be it planetary political drama or cosmic drama. We are not an infant race or infants souls , everything is as it should be and was designed by us before we came to this dimension!!!

(my own view)

Anyways nice thread...
Yes, I think the whole 10% of the brain myth grew out of a quote about not using all of our potential, as that article I posted pointed out. Funny how things get distorted in the passage of time. Chinese whispers.

Last edited by saint_frankenstein; 30-04-2012 at 04:23 AM.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 10:21 AM   #98
noncooperation
Premier Subscribers
 
noncooperation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Europe GMT+1
Posts: 3,065
Default

Yes, the reason i spoke in the first place was 'the tone' of your posts. Basically down putting to those whose were just speaking their mind.
Sorry dude, don't trust people like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
Some people on here do. I'm not interested in winning brownie points with everyone on here, and apparently that includes you. You can't win 'em all.

Now, if you an issue with something I say, then address it rather than acting immature about it.
__________________
David Icke Talks About The Background To The People's Voice, Sonia Poulton and Dave Eden
"Walk the talk or shut the fuck up", David Icke criticising internet forums.
“Our minds have been poisoned and our accepted beliefs are unnatural and artificial.” - Bryant McGill
Use your own discernment to decide what is true for you.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #99
horseflesh
Senior Member
 
horseflesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Highlands of Scotland
Posts: 1,822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
Dude, if you want to believe that you only use 10% of your brain at any given time, that says more about your ignorance of basic neuroscience than anything else.
You are certainly right about this. My friend is a psychologist, specialising in working with brain injured patients, she was talking about this very thing just a couple of months ago. The fact is we use 100% of our brains... if not then you will have problems... due to injury or abnormal defects.
__________________
The Earth needs rebels! - David Icke
horseflesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 11:51 AM   #100
shirogaijin
Member
 
shirogaijin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Meliden, North Wales
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumaree84 View Post
This is a great thread so far enjoying most of the information even though ive been over it before new videos and interviews are always good to hear.

With regards to the 10% brain argument I think you both are saying the same thing but just not in the same way.

In terms of the brain as a physical object it seems we use all of the brain however in terms of what we can do with it we are only using 10% of our capabilities. We cannot afford to lose parts of of brain physically or we would not function as normal.

So in reference to the 10% of our brain I think we have much more capabilities.


I watched the Bob Dean Kerry Cassidy interview thing which was interesting but never really brought up anything new. I feel these outside forces are good and bad are all part of the drama be it planetary political drama or cosmic drama. We are not an infant race or infants souls , everything is as it should be and was designed by us before we came to this dimension!!!

(my own view)

Anyways nice thread...
10% myth or not we understand we are no where using the full potential of the human brain, our pineal gland has been made dormant purposely by the powers that were because we are powerful when aware, right now we as a majority are not aware.

You are right, we did accept the trials and tribulations in all our lives both past and present, we are incarnate beings and these life lessons will all come back to us soon, past life regression is real and soon we will all realise this as self evident, after the 21st December we will all begin to wake up to the real reality that surrounds us, it will take 2 more years for us to become fully conscious beings and the choice to ascend is a choice.

The star nations that are surrounding our planet, moon and sun are all here for a major event, something that's unprecedented will soon happen, The evolution of mother earth and the human race will effect many worlds and this has been anticipated for a very long time, the human race is a very distinctive life form for it does not need to reincarnate to evolve, the human being can evolve when the consciousness calls for it to happen, once the awakening moment happens you will grow consciously as an individual and as a global society, certain races are here to assist in the transition while others are merely spectators for the events to come.
__________________
"Debunkers are generated by a well played out psy op." - The Truth Will Set You Free
shirogaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:00 PM.