Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient History / Forbidden Knowledge / History Rewritten
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-05-2010, 03:35 PM   #581
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 03:42 PM   #582
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

Old 29-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #583
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Old 29-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #584
biblegirl

great pics hunter, kinda looks like a forest of standing stones
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #585
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
great pics hunter, kinda looks like a forest of standing stones
Aye it does that

But without the squirrels

nice picks jp - hope you's's havin a great time up there

love the pic viewed along the avenue

I'm thinkin about headin gthere for the solstice this summer
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 07:31 PM   #586
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

CHEERS GUYS, got back last night. did 1300 miles in all plus 3 ferry crossings , the last drive the on home was a 500 mile , eight hour monster.

the islands are amazing places, inhabited by friendly locals and people who , just want to be off the radar.
we stayed in some amazing places and saw some amazing things.

Last edited by hunter77; 29-05-2010 at 07:46 PM.
Old 29-05-2010, 07:42 PM   #587
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

ALSO VISITED THIS 2,000+ YEAR OLD IRON AGE FORT ON LEWIS.

AND SOME MORE PICS OF THE STONES

Last edited by hunter77; 21-04-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 29-05-2010, 10:33 PM   #588
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter77 View Post
I can't believe people just LIVE right around that!
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 12:16 AM   #589
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

theres not many mate, the western isles only have a small population. most of the buildings are croft's( small farms) these go back many generations. most of the hebridian islands are peat bogs and mountains.

but i was a bit shocked that there were houses so close, but when i was told about the local history and got the feel of the place i understood it a bit more

Old 31-05-2010, 11:12 AM   #590
jojo
Premier Subscribers

great pics jp! it looks magical. i was suprised to see houses so close too, but just imagine the energy of living so close to a place like that! amazing! love the croft houses too, with the thatched roofs! thats the life!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 01:43 PM   #591
amercury

You just went on one of my dream vacations!!
Thanks for posting the pics. It is nice to see the surrounding areas. I didn't know there was water and houses etc. so close.

I would love to live right there

Last edited by amercury; 31-05-2010 at 01:46 PM.
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 01:45 PM   #592
amercury

Hunter, can I ask where you stayed? Did you camp?
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #593
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by amercury View Post
The best, luxury accomodation for megalith hunters/hill walkers:
http://www.x-moor.com/index.php/goss...ouac-tent.html
Old 03-06-2010, 02:46 PM   #594
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by amercury View Post

i stayed here mate in the youth hostel part, it was ten pounds a night. the hostel itself is part of the rebuilt crofters blackhouse village. you could also camp at the bottom of the village for six pounds a night and use the hostels showers , kitchen ect.
http://www.gearrannan.com/Default.asp?Page=6

we did skye and harris as well and camped on those. all the locations were very cheap and spectacular

this is the blackhouse village the hostel is the second one in on the left.

this is the camping, where my mate stayed a couple of nights

you can actually pitch your tent in the ruins of the old black houses, this helps with the cold atlantic winds

Old 21-04-2012, 12:27 AM   #595
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Default sites visited in the last few weeks

the nine ladies

doll tor

stone henge ( notice the skill of avoiding yank and japanese tourists)

and avebury including tolkiens rooty trees

silbury hill

andle stone

Last edited by hunter77; 21-04-2012 at 12:47 AM.
Old 28-04-2012, 10:43 PM   #596
truthlovelife

Default Stanton drew stone circles and cove

In sw england (Avon) there are stone circles and a cove next to a medieval pub called the Driud inn. What is unusual is that the stones are poorly sign posted and even locals are not aware these stones exist. I dont know if they are on a leyline but it is close to camelot, glastonbury, bath area.

http://www.stone-circles.org.uk/stone/stantondrew.htm
truthlovelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:47 AM   #597
meli

Default Key of rennes le chateau mystery

Look at the thread in the symbolism forum

The key of Mystery Rennes le Chateau
2 UNKNOWN POUSSIN'S PAINTINGS DISCOVERED :THE KEY OF RENNES LE CHATEAU'S MYSTERY AND SHOUGBOROUGH :
2 family's paintings, 2 unknown and coded Poussin's paintings ,are the key of this mystery .. and Poussin's secret

There has been a reportage about my discoverings on the biggest french TV .

It's an incredible story with this paintings. Paintings come from my ancestor a priest Henri Gasc priest near Rennes le chateau.In these paintings there are HIDDEN PICTURES, symbols ,codes,SACRED GEOMETRY , which give the Poussin's secret . It's THIS SECRET which is the Rennes le chateau mystery

I explain all my story with my discoverings on my site,soon in english . In the site you can see all details about these paintings .There are much pictures ..There is a new interview on THE LINK PAGE AT ARQA with proofs that these paintings are the key of this mystery..

www.lesecretdepoussin.com/liens.php

There is a great mystery Rennes le chateau,SACRED SITE, with strange priest Sauniere . Nicolas Poussin is in the center of this mystery . Many people believe since long years it's the "BERGERS d'ARCADIE" which give the answer!but there has been no answer in this painting just some hypothetic answers . There is 6 years I've received from my mother 2 paintings which were in my family since a long time . They came from a priest Henri Gasc ,priest in a church Notre Dame de Marceille near Rennes le chateau . He was my ancestor.Since 6years we 've discovered that these paintings were of Nicolas Poussin and were the key of the Rennes le chateau's mystery and the key of Poussin's secret .
We have found many symbols and many hidden symbols in these paintings ,which give the answer at all the questions about this mystery . I tell about all this story and my discoverings

There has been a reportage on the greatest french TV to explain my discoverings . These 2 paintings have been found in a crypt of the church where Gasc was priest . near Rennes le chateau . He has discovered the secret in these 2 paintings and has passed on the secret in parchments, these famous parchments which have been founded in Rennes le chateau's church by Sauniere . . Read my incredible story which explains this fabulous mystery ....Boudet protagonist with Gasc has wrotten a strange book CROMLECH DE RENNES LES BAINS . and which is in connexion with my paintings
In these paintings there is a code to find the answer at this ancestral and religious secret . There is a hidden message and a hidden picture in each painting.You must find it to understand;. There is a Da Poussin code to discover the key of this mystery and this secret .
meli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #598
jojo
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthlovelife View Post
In sw england (Avon) there are stone circles and a cove next to a medieval pub called the Driud inn. What is unusual is that the stones are poorly sign posted and even locals are not aware these stones exist. I dont know if they are on a leyline but it is close to camelot, glastonbury, bath area.

http://www.stone-circles.org.uk/stone/stantondrew.htm
Stanton Drew. 3 stone circles, and a cove just down the road from stoney littleton, as most magical long barrow
Old 16-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #599
jojo
Premier Subscribers

Stanton drew

Old 16-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #600
jojo
Premier Subscribers

stoney littleton

Last edited by jojo; 16-10-2012 at 02:34 PM.