Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 15-02-2012, 04:21 PM   #81
lets4410

I can see the eye but the rest could be anything, can you have the photo modified to look clearer?
lets4410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2012, 10:44 AM   #82
consciousness
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grace333 View Post
well what do you know ? a smiley face
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2012, 05:07 PM   #83
grace333

Quote:
Originally Posted by lets4410 View Post
I can see the eye but the rest could be anything, can you have the photo modified to look clearer?
All I have is this in blue and another black and white one which shows a flash from my camera. But the one that I scribbled what I was seeing is below just to give an idea. I got carried away with the drawing on the picture, but that is what I was seeing. Even when I use the heat colors on this image the eye and the shape of the face stand out. That has to mean something.

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...PICT0076-4.jpg
grace333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2012, 05:49 PM   #84
tilian

That looks a lot like a window.
tilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 03:48 AM   #85
wimdb

It took me a while to see the 'reptilian', but, then I saw it.

I did some simple editing on my computer. After all, it's still a weird and blurry photo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg reptile.jpg (87.1 KB, 78 views)
wimdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #86
wimdb

Smile

The head on the picture reminds me very much to an ostrich.
wimdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:36 AM   #87
zerosignal

Seeing images in things is a tricky thing to really use as proof. I'm not saying I don't believe you, because frankly I saw what you are talking about in those photos instantly without any arrows drawn or anything, but too many people will simply think it's just like an ink blot test.

The thing is, though, that reality communicates with us in this very manner, so ironically what we see as proof actually requires a sort of level of faith. Sort of a contradiction, but true none the less. We don't just see what we want to see, because what we want to see also wants us to see it. A simple matter of perception. It's no different than talking about someone and then they are suddenly walking up behind you, or talking about an old movie and when you walk into your friend's house they're already watching it.

Keep in mind that the abstract is often going to come into play, so whether or not this looks like an "actual" Reptilian is irrelevant, all that matters is the imagery itself and the fact that you interpreted it as what it (most likely) represents.

- Duncan MacLeod, Highlander the Series.
zerosignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:15 AM   #88
yass

I give up on finding where I originally saw a picture of this girl. It was around here somewhere. I noticed today I had a picture of the eye from this thread and a note that said it was in the same thread. I put skylight into a forum search and turned up about 5 threads but I couldn't find the picture I was looking for. I'm going to post this females pictures though. I was able to reverse image search to find these. She is a reptilian I'm sure. Maybe someone will recognize her from the post it originated from (or not).

Posted (processed/saved) Jan 25 2012:

alleged rep pic through skylight

Also subject from ..some thread at DI

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:18 AM   #89
yass

Oh, wait. It says "from SOME thread at DI" not "from SAME thread". Makes a difference you know?

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:42 AM   #90
openwide333
Inactive

Well I see the eye but it doesn't look reptilian plus messy undered texture like this often throw out shapes which look like other things, such as seeing things in star or cloud formations.

Even if this was up close clear as day video of a reptilian it arguably wouldn't even be evidence let alone proof.
openwide333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2013, 11:24 PM   #91
ilovecookies

Hi Grace. I would just like to say that I believe you. I have had metaphysical experiences all my life. Most of the time I manage to block them out because usually they frighten me but sometimes I cannot completely. I have had a reptilian entity try to come through to me when I was falling asleep among other entities and I have seen 2 UFOs, I have had countless experiences with strange creatures from other dimensions, an experience with an orb of some kind. I usually get scared at the time but then later I am really intrigued. Part of me wishes I could just stop feeling scared and that I could explore it all a little bit further. I am really interested in your story and I am very curious. If you want to talk about it with me you could PM me or just continue talking here.

Last edited by ilovecookies; 21-11-2013 at 11:26 PM.
ilovecookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:52 AM   #92
1zenith

Default I see a lot of Grey beings

Quote:
Originally Posted by grace333 View Post
I had an encounter 4 yrs ago and have been sitting on this photo for a very long time. I tried reaching at after it had happened back than but people just refuse to believe. I think this forum is the "perfect" place to show something like this.
I do believe this is what you guys came here for?

This is a few pictures of my Reptilian after my personal encounter looking at me through my skylight. He told me we had been together forever and he would continue to. I was shocked to see him still around and even giving me a chance to photograph him.
I have nothing to gain from this. I want to share and show others that they are real! Mine is good, don't know if there all that way.

So here is me taking a few photos looking up on the 2nd story of the house. I was on the first floor.

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...3/PICT0071.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...3/PICT0076.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...3/PICT0089.jpg

I do believe this is the first proof anyone has EVER shown on camera?
This is real folks. Very real!

I posted this on another forum and people were having a hard time finding it so a guy did this for me.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=205dxzc&s=5

This you can see has a saucer shaped head, long neck and teeth.
Very clear.

Anyone care to share there thoughts?
I see a lot of GREYz.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:20 PM   #93
nosferatu zodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux View Post
Kind of like this?:

Made my day.
nosferatu zodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:29 PM   #94
cosmic tramp

Going back to the original photo why don't you have it professionally tested and analysed by photo experts ? You should be able to find contacts on here. May put your (and our) minds at rest.

The camera doesn't lie , it can however pick, up patterns which the human mind perceives as something else, be it condensation patterns or cloud formations through a skylight.

I'm not sure what you used but I do know someone who worked in the tech of the mobile phone industry, many people coming forward with strange non existent apparitions appearing in their holiday photos or home snaps may be explained by simple fact that the phone's signal bounces off the satellite along with millions of other mobile signals, you do occasionally get a 'visual' crossed line, somebody else's photo merging with yours, it's inevitable.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote