Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Human Race Get Off Your Knees
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 22-04-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
tlsnm

Exclamation If it happens to other authors,why not David Icke?

So I've been wondering... The anti-regime books use to be taken off from the market, as we live in a "full democratic" society, as "The Bilderbeg Club" from Daniel Estulin, exposing the meetings and the facts from the Rothschilds, etc. It was gone 2 weeks after it appeared in the market...normally, those books are taken off the market because it's anti-regime, or whatever they assume.

So, David Icke is suposed to be of the same genre, why do his books are still on market?

EDIT: And yep, this might rather be a stupid question but it's still a question...

Last edited by tlsnm; 22-04-2012 at 12:08 PM.
tlsnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #2
typenicknamehere

I suppose its like the age old question....why is he still alive?

in a recent interview with Alex Jones..and in response to that question he basically stated that there are forces at work...in the sense that there is something watching over him...I know that sounds strange but to the best of my recollection that's one of the things he said.
typenicknamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2012, 06:04 PM   #3
no_gmo

Maybe if the books would be taken off the shelf, the people who don't know about David Icke or do not agree with what he says would start asking the serious questions of: (What's in those books that the powers that be don't want getting out?)

If what David writes about in his books are true, then it would give him credibility that they would not want to give him.

The best strategy to keep something under wraps is in my opinion, to make it seem insignificant and unimportant.

To suppress it gives the loud message that there is something to all this David Icke stuff. And if true, it would be the last thing that they would want to happen.

It's just my take on it.
no_gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #4
inversedivinity

It is because he introduced ETs and reptiles and other things into the equation which the majority can or will not believe. So by definition he has discredited his message purposely I believe in order to ensure no one actually whacks him because he is not seen as being actually dangerous.
v^2=u^2+2as. f=ma. v^2=u^2+2f/m(s). v^2-u^2= 2fs/m.
m(v^2-u^2)= 2fs.
m/2(v^2-u^2)= fs. work= force by distance
1/2mv^2-1/2mu^2= fs Kinetic energy
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 01:06 AM   #5
vic mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
It is because he introduced ETs and reptiles and other things into the equation which the majority can or will not believe. So by definition he has discredited his message purposely I believe in order to ensure no one actually whacks him because he is not seen as being actually dangerous.
That sounds reasonable, I don't believe the "he doesn't let bad energies enter his space so cant get killed" theory though.
vic mackey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 01:46 AM   #6
inversedivinity

I agree he is safe so long as the mainstream don't accept his views. But he is achieving a lot. All of this stuff is breaking into sub culture and everyone is now aware of the 1 per cent. It has always been about the 1 per cent and if they thought you where dangerous you would conveniently disappear.
m(v^2-u^2)= 2fs.
Old 25-04-2012, 04:25 AM   #7
typenicknamehere

the only successful researcher is a dead one? is this the measure of success for a conspiracy researcher?, what good is a dead researcher? its such a defeatist point of view...

BTW that was David's opinion regarding his persistent existence while others are not as lucky, along with the good forces at work....its a fair enough comment...I guess its impossible to know the "good forces" part

Last edited by typenicknamehere; 25-04-2012 at 04:25 AM.
typenicknamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #8
decode reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlsnm View Post
So I've been wondering... The anti-regime books use to be taken off from the market, as we live in a "full democratic" society, as "The Bilderbeg Club" from Daniel Estulin, exposing the meetings and the facts from the Rothschilds, etc. It was gone 2 weeks after it appeared in the market...normally, those books are taken off the market because it's anti-regime, or whatever they assume.

So, David Icke is suposed to be of the same genre, why do his books are still on market?

EDIT: And yep, this might rather be a stupid question but it's still a question...
Because they sell. There are other books that go much further than David Icke's and they're also still on the market.
Old 27-04-2012, 11:57 PM   #9
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Because they sell. There are other books that go much further than David Icke's and they're also still on the market.
Last time I looked you couldn't get David Icke from the big stores, I thought all his sales were mail order now from his own publishers.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 02:41 AM   #10
ofgilead

i bought human race get off your knees from barnes and nobles.

down the bottom of the page under the "Academic Views" section.

"They argue that the lizards may be allegorical, a Swiftian satire intended to alert people to the emergence of a global fascist state. In Children of the Matrix, Icke writes that, if the reptilians did not exist, we would have to invent them. "In fact," he says, "we probably have. They are other levels of ourselves putting ourselves in our face."[71]"

Icke is not merely talking about a conspiracy. Beyond the conspiracy. He takes it beyond "The Conspiracy" and shows a level of metaphor and allegory that gets at the TRUE nature of reality. Not just the physical Kingdom we experience.

Mckenna Quote taken from qikiquotes
"Conspiracy theory, in my humble opinion, is a kind of epistemological cartoon about reality. Isn't it so simple to believe that things are run by the greys, and that all we have to do is trade sufficient fetal tissue to them and then we can solve our technological problems, or isn't it comforting to believe that the Jews are behind everything, or the Communist Party, or the Catholic Church, or the Masons. Well, these are epistemological cartoons, it is kindergarten in the art of amateur historiography.
I believe that the truth of the matter is far more terrifying, that the real truth that dare not speak itself is that no one is in control, absolutely no one. This stuff is ruled by the equations of dynamics and chaos. There may be entities seeking control, but to seek control is to take enormous aggravation upon yourself. It's like trying to control a dream."

David Icke is on a level the likes of Terrence Mckenna are on. And Philip K Dick was reaching before he died. they are all expressing a level of truth that is so beyond "The Conspiracy" that the conspiracy cannot touch it with reason.

Perhaps conspiracy theorists get whacked because they don't know enough. Not that they know too much.
ofgilead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 03:31 AM   #11
inversedivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofgilead View Post
i bought human race get off your knees from barnes and nobles.

David Icke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediadown the bottom of the page under the "Academic Views" section.

"They argue that the lizards may be allegorical, a Swiftian satire intended to alert people to the emergence of a global fascist state. In Children of the Matrix, Icke writes that, if the reptilians did not exist, we would have to invent them. "In fact," he says, "we probably have. They are other levels of ourselves putting ourselves in our face."[71]"

Icke is not merely talking about a conspiracy. Beyond the conspiracy. He takes it beyond "The Conspiracy" and shows a level of metaphor and allegory that gets at the TRUE nature of reality. Not just the physical Kingdom we experience.

Mckenna Quote taken from qikiquotes
"Conspiracy theory, in my humble opinion, is a kind of epistemological cartoon about reality. Isn't it so simple to believe that things are run by the greys, and that all we have to do is trade sufficient fetal tissue to them and then we can solve our technological problems, or isn't it comforting to believe that the Jews are behind everything, or the Communist Party, or the Catholic Church, or the Masons. Well, these are epistemological cartoons, it is kindergarten in the art of amateur historiography.
I believe that the truth of the matter is far more terrifying, that the real truth that dare not speak itself is that no one is in control, absolutely no one. This stuff is ruled by the equations of dynamics and chaos. There may be entities seeking control, but to seek control is to take enormous aggravation upon yourself. It's like trying to control a dream."

David Icke is on a level the likes of Terrence Mckenna are on. And Philip K Dick was reaching before he died. they are all expressing a level of truth that is so beyond "The Conspiracy" that the conspiracy cannot touch it with reason.

Perhaps conspiracy theorists get whacked because they don't know enough. Not that they know too much.
Excellent post
m(v^2-u^2)= 2fs.
Old 28-04-2012, 04:27 AM   #12
ofgilead

thank you inversedivinity.
Old 28-04-2012, 04:36 AM   #13
inversedivinity

McKenna got it spot on. I still believe though in elites I just believe they are all in a giant melting pot vying for control. He got it right, It's all a dream, Dreams aren't always good things. Hitler had a dream.
m(v^2-u^2)= 2fs.

Last edited by inversedivinity; 28-04-2012 at 04:38 AM.
Old 28-04-2012, 04:37 AM   #14
ofgilead

I haven't read many Icke books, just the biggest secret years ago and human race ge off your knees just recently, but i will say this about David Icke's literature...

They are powerful vehicles. They are comprehensive, covering a lot of areas both physical and ethereal. They are very digestible in terms of his language and metaphors, painting a vivid picture for those willing to see it. And they are inspiring, providing a host of topics to launch from. Certainly not a single track "conspiracy expose". Events, ideas, and people are linked together with such grace, seriousness, and humor in some cases.

His words are powerful, no matter what happens regarding them people are attracted to them. Truth can be a spectacle to behold. No_gmo said it above, any type of attention brought to his books is bad for the boogey men. Best leave it alone and let things continue to spiral out of control at their own natural pace, rather than by helping them along and banning his books and causing a scene like a kid throwing a temper tantrum in the store.

Innerdiversity, i am still struggling at the precipice of praxis with thse ideas. The boogey men in our world are tangible and there for us to reach out and touch if we wanted to. but i would sure as heck bet that once we laid our hands on them, they would turn to mist and we would be staring at ourselve in the mirror. So i try to make sense of how we have co-created the current rigid control system. And i more and more come to the realization that it is all an illusion very loosely held together with masking tape and elmer's school glue.

Last edited by ofgilead; 28-04-2012 at 04:41 AM. Reason: seemed reasonable.
Old 28-04-2012, 05:02 AM   #15
ozpixie

The answer is arrogance.
Books by mainstream historians and geopolitical analyists are readily available to the public but they don't think we will buy them. Many you can buy on eBay for under $50. I got three Quigleys for less than $100 as a package. Soros is on the newsagent bargain stand at $3.99 across the road. They openly brag about their agenda. The ruling elite simply believe they have crossed the tipping point to success. The assassinations that are occurring are most likely more for localised transgressions managed my low-key players like cheap mob brawlers rather than the fear of global exposure.

I can say that first hand having these volumes has gained me more credibility in the eyes of the skeptics than anything else because they can see for themselves that its true. From that point alone the investment was worth it.

PS: (As an aside, because I don't want to derail the thread but having read these books there are some features that come out time and time again about our wannabe 'leaders': they aren't that bright, having average grades, some have failed miserably in past careers/business, but they tend to be ambitious, unhappy with their circumstances even though some are very wealthy, love to have their ego stroked and are teachable. They readily join the freemasons or other elite groups which gives them a sense of importance. The result is that we have political and bureaucrats who were selected because they could be moulded and used. They aren't even smart enough to work out that they can and will be discarded when they have served their purpose, and I often wonder if the money will have made it worth it.

Last edited by ozpixie; 28-04-2012 at 05:16 AM.
ozpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 06:04 AM   #16
302bluefog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
I agree he is safe so long as the mainstream don't accept his views. But he is achieving a lot. All of this stuff is breaking into sub culture and everyone is now aware of the 1 per cent. It has always been about the 1 per cent and if they thought you where dangerous you would conveniently disappear.
Right...
302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 02:48 PM   #17
decode reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
Last time I looked you couldn't get David Icke from the big stores, I thought all his sales were mail order now from his own publishers.
They're always in Waterstones but never in Tescos or WH Smiths.
Old 28-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #18
jp13

I read my first Icke book from a Public Library "Alice In Wonderland..." in London, and the good thing about libraries is that if they don't have a book, you can ask them to order it, so it's a good way of putting the information out there for those who are looking for an alternative to the bullshit history we've been fed all our lives.
Of course in times like this (recession/depression) many Libraries are closing or being operated by volunteers and thus can't afford to buy new books, but would probably welcome books donated to them.
Real paper books are so expensive now, even paperbacks are out of many people's price range now, 20 for "Human Race Get Off Your Knees" seems a lot to me, so it's imperative to keep libraries open, otherwise only the rich will be able to afford to buy them or get them published.
It may be a dying art/industry but I think we still have a few years before books are totally redundant.
On another note (not to derail) I seem to find it hard to read a proper book now, and don't know why. I read online on this forum and others, but for some reason I can't seem to get through a paper book, my pet theory is that this has happened since I needed to get spectacles, but also since the introduction of the long lasting Mercury Light bulbs, just a thought.

""There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #19
inversedivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp13 View Post
I read my first Icke book from a Public Library "Alice In Wonderland..." in London, and the good thing about libraries is that if they don't have a book, you can ask them to order it, so it's a good way of putting the information out there for those who are looking for an alternative to the bullshit history we've been fed all our lives.
Of course in times like this (recession/depression) many Libraries are closing or being operated by volunteers and thus can't afford to buy new books, but would probably welcome books donated to them.
Real paper books are so expensive now, even paperbacks are out of many people's price range now, 20 for "Human Race Get Off Your Knees" seems a lot to me, so it's imperative to keep libraries open, otherwise only the rich will be able to afford to buy them or get them published.
It may be a dying art/industry but I think we still have a few years before books are totally redundant.
On another note (not to derail) I seem to find it hard to read a proper book now, and don't know why. I read online on this forum and others, but for some reason I can't seem to get through a paper book, my pet theory is that this has happened since I needed to get spectacles, but also since the introduction of the long lasting Mercury Light bulbs, just a thought.
Books will not become redundant they will merely become electrical. I mean people will always read books and people will always write them.
m(v^2-u^2)= 2fs.
Old 29-04-2012, 12:25 AM   #20
dusthead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlsnm View Post

People in high places obviously don't think David Icke poses any threat to either the powers that be, or modern society in general. Otherwise they would do something about it.

Make of that what you will.

Last edited by dusthead; 29-04-2012 at 12:26 AM.
dusthead is offline   Reply With Quote