Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David's Political Campaign - Archive
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 26-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #21
munt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
LOL and you don't think they were having a joke?

With David's busy schedule, do you really think he has the time or the inclination to play silly games?
Exactly- There is little reason for david to involve himself directly within the forum! I myself like many people cannot abide a schizm between webcharacters and own personality!
David i expect loathes the idea of writing under a psuedonym for reasons of stifling his own expression through playing a character not himself!
Unless there is a workable template for David Ickes specific spiritual style beyond common syntax which can bridge such expression issues i expect he will steer clear unless he has a specific question or idea for feedback!
To be fair he is so absent maybe it would be time for a DAVIDS QUESTION- section.. so he could at least get some dewy eyed feedback from this monster of a forum! "A Cross section of his member base!" through response would be nice! Ha!
It would at least give the more conspiracy based and paranoiac members a chance to show their stuff directly.. randomly intuiting who is david or who is CIA (lewey spence)is never going to get decent feedback to anyone.. Its a disparate scheme.. and i do think the pool of members could be evaluated better..
hell-let the members at least think they are being evaluated it could spur on their creativity!
then all it needs to do is mingle.. and thousands of people will think exactly like david and spread across the earth!
remember world peace is the purpose! think spartacus!

We are not at war so for the love of all thats holy WHY?

Last edited by munt; 26-04-2012 at 06:40 PM.
munt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2012, 06:23 PM   #22
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by forteanc View Post
...Would anyone know?
he sometimes uses my account.

but he always drifts off into sexual themes and that when i log him out.

hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #23
speed of light

he probably wishes this forum wasnt named after him
speed of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 05:35 AM   #24
zerosignal

I've noticed that a lot of people disagree with Mr. Icke on many of his ideas, I mean for example just take a look at the posts in the Reptilians section. Most people go on there just to flame people who believe there's any truth in the idea. If I were Mr. Icke, I'd probably never come back to my own site after seeing so many people disagreeing with my own stuff.

It would be like having a band, but everyone on the bands' forum doesn't like the band's newest albums, ya know? You'd get sick of reading about how everyone liked your early stuff better when you know as a musician that your band's recent stuff is way beyond your early stuff.

- Duncan MacLeod, Highlander the Series.
zerosignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #25
valkyrieangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosignal View Post
I've noticed that a lot of people disagree with Mr. Icke on many of his ideas, I mean for example just take a look at the posts in the Reptilians section. Most people go on there just to flame people who believe there's any truth in the idea. If I were Mr. Icke, I'd probably never come back to my own site after seeing so many people disagreeing with my own stuff.

It would be like having a band, but everyone on the bands' forum doesn't like the band's newest albums, ya know? You'd get sick of reading about how everyone liked your early stuff better when you know as a musician that your band's recent stuff is way beyond your early stuff.
Very true, zerosignal.

I certainly would not have joined if I did not admire Mr Icke. Those who show no respect for him should be removed, imo.
valkyrieangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:17 AM   #26
infinityandlove
Inactive

It would be nice for Icke to have a Q&A Session on the forum.
infinityandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #27
valkyrieangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityandlove View Post
It would be nice for Icke to have a Q&A Session on the forum.
Yes, that would be nice

Q: Is anyone here personally in touch with Mr Icke?
valkyrieangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:38 PM   #28
infinityandlove
Inactive

Maybe Sean, the webmaster is.
infinityandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:40 PM   #29
night_gaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtex View Post
He hasn't. If he did, surely you would have noticed it because it would have been tagged "Sticky" and placed at the top of the forum.

However, he has said on the Alex Jones show that he reads the forum and that same people are doing great research. The video where he says this is on YT somewhere, I can't find it now, it was an interview he did with Alex this year.
Oh God who is he referring to...
night_gaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 07:12 AM   #30
dbzmatt

Petition the lord with prayer - Doors

I would enjoy having David Icke help direct our conversations a bit with what he thinks. So lets get him on here.
dbzmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #31
foggyoutcome

For someone like David would it be against what he stood for going on these forums?
He likes to live in the NOW and not create a fiction. They do not resemble the real person but can quickly become them. This fictional character if you chose to make one up would-i think bring him out of himself, the one thing that keeps him safe.
These forums are to get people thinking, nothing else!

Which leads me to believe this is the soul purpose of the internet.
To create a negative vibe around a fictional character that can be associated the a living person.
foggyoutcome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #32
bernard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbzmatt View Post
Petition the lord with prayer - Doors

I would enjoy having David Icke help direct our conversations a bit with what he thinks. So lets get him on here.

YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER!!!! Not listened to the doors 4 yonks. Great album that(live in New York i thinks??)
bernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #33
bungaroosh

Red face

I can't really see what the point would be of David participating on this forum.
Reasons that spring quickly to mind:
  • He's incredibly busy, and his time is better spent as he chooses to direct it and his energy, i.e. mainly to his research and getting the word out about that (his newsletters and daily news headlines etc.)
  • By taking part in discussions on this forum he'd either be "preaching to the converted" or fending off trolls -- neither of which are particularly productive.
It's great though that he gave the go-ahead to have a forum set up on his website to give readers and followers of his work and writings the opportunity to interact. That's the whole point of the forum, isn't it?

Sorry if this misses the point or if I seem to have an irony/humour bypass -- it's only my second posting on this here forum (which seems friendly and civil in the main, I'm glad to see!)
bungaroosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 10:08 PM   #34
armstrong

Default get david online

He should be on here in some manner.

FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE WITH DAVID ICKE AND GUESTS ,

its 2012 you dont need the bbc with the internet
armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #35
maxine

Who cares if he does - it would keep many on their toes!!
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #36
straw man

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrieangel View Post
Very true, zerosignal.

I certainly would not have joined if I did not admire Mr Icke. Those who show no respect for him should be removed, imo.
I would have to disagree with you there. I'm sure David does not want a place where whatever he says or believes in does not face its challengers or disbelievers, otherwise it would just be a big lovefest with everyone agreeing with each other.

Where is the good in that?

Being able to debate, and saying what you feel on issues is how things move forward, otherwise you are stuck with a load of back-slapping folks that show they are not willing to stand up for their beliefs.
straw man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 06:34 AM   #37
toallofyou
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by straw man View Post
I would have to disagree with you there. I'm sure David does not want a place where whatever he says or believes in does not face its challengers or disbelievers, otherwise it would just be a big lovefest with everyone agreeing with each other.

Where is the good in that?

Being able to debate, and saying what you feel on issues is how things move forward, otherwise you are stuck with a load of back-slapping folks that show they are not willing to stand up for their beliefs.
I agree, the Divine Cosmos forum is much like that and it's almost sickening. I'm all for peace and love but when people just accept everything without an iota of critical thought then I'd say they're even more "asleep" than the general public. In fact I pictured the people posting there having those creepy smiles the members of Heaven's Gate had in the videos they made just before they killed themselves, but perhaps that was just in part my personal bias towards the owner of the site
toallofyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 09:12 PM   #38
maxine

I'm smart - I'm awake - and no one can bullshit me!!
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #39
gizmo98

I wondered the same thing myself, if he was ever on here.
gizmo98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:14 AM   #40
stonewall
Banned

Yes he has
stonewall is offline   Reply With Quote