Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-11-2008, 11:37 AM   #1
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Question What is the connection here? Amero coin Shiva CERN

Maybe only a stupid thing but this bothers me. Anyone into this stuff?
Coincidental or what?
What is the connection here? Amero coin Shiva India CERN LHC ??
Is there any connection here Amero coin image Shiva CERN?

The Globe of Science and Innovation at CERN
The statue of Lord Shiva at CERN near the building A40. Given by Department of Atomic Energy, India.
The statue is a gift from India, celebrating CERN's long association with India which started in the 1960's and continues strongly today. Unveiled at June 18, 2004.

Photographed by Arpad Horvath

http://www.mononeurona.org/users/entry/der_teufel/1520
http://outreach.web.cern.ch/outreach...Photos-en.html

AMSC no CERN 2008 (Why do they have this Languish plates in CERN? What's the Languish?) Compare with next post

http://picasaweb.google.com/progaspa...17031308923986

Politics And Science At The LHC
Quote:
In the days before Madison Avenue, public relations and spin doctors, Science was free to speak for itself. Like any other activity it was criticized and judged on its activites and results by media and the people. If the public had questions, the scientists answered them. Political games were for government and business. Now big science instituitions and labs with their own bewildering bureaucracies, have developed an interface to present an ideal world of science through their press offices and lobbyists. They sell science like GM sells cars. Somehow the media seems not to have noticed the difference, taking spin doctors' science press kits and sound bite analysis at face value.

Camera shy bumbling scientists with thick accents who were honest about what they were doing, if you could follow the science and what they said, have now been pushed behind closed doors while the media gurus have taken over. At CERN they go a step further and stage media science events, like the big ballyhoo September 10th to show off the Large Hadron Collider during a preliminary start-up test. A modest start-up showcase for an extremely powerful atom-smasher that smashes nothing that day is played out as a big success and a victory for LHC safety. No more doomsday. Doomsayers all wrong, CERN always right. Then three big things go wrong which are skillfully downplayed. While the little ball of protons zips around, the CMS computer system is being hacked by the Greek Team and that for 2 days at the home of the World Wide Web? A 30 tonne surface transformer blows 36 hours later during a thunderstorm. Then a massive failure occurs in the cryogenic cooling system which cripples an eighth of the 17 mile collider ring. Very little information released, but a lot of reassurances on "teething troubles" at the giant baby collider.
http://bigsciencenews.blogspot.com/
Haridwar, Gateway to God (What is the India connection with CERN?)

Haridwar, literally Gateway to God, is one of the Hindu holy places in India and a center of Hindu religion and mysticism for centuries. Located on the banks of River Ganges (Ganga), at the point where the Ganges descends from the hills to the North Indian plains, Haridwar attracts a large number of Hindu pilgrims from all over the world.
[edit] Festivals

Haridwar is the site of many religious festivals. Most notably, once every twelve years it is the venue for the Kumbh Mela, humanity’s largest festival, which drew a record 70 million in 2003. (The festival rotates between Haridwar and Allahabad, Ujjain and Nashik.) The Ardh Mela, or “half mela”, is held every six years. Both will be held in Haridwar for the next time in 2010.
http://www.labhlakshmi.com/travel-an...way-to-god.htm

The Fruit and the Branches

The Threshold is a state between death and life, that can be celestially symbolized as encompassed by the waning and waxing moons (The Lunar Double Door), and again, symbolically rendered as the dark watery womb of the Goddess, through whose labyrinthine womb (sometimes depicted as a double spiral) all shall pass to die and be reborn. It is here that the Threshold God resides, within the womb of the Lunar-Cosmic Mother, that conceals the gateway to the solar trans-cosmic realm, that is the ineffable source of the infinite forms of the universe, symbolized by Cernunnos animal entourage, as in the Hebrew myth of Noah’s animals on the ark, and again in the myth of Dionysus and the pirates, where animals materialize upon the ship transfixed upon the cosmic ocean, and ivy and grapevines miraculously sprout, and the etheral sound of music filled the air.
http://mythology.ourgardenpath.com/2...nos-headdress/

Steve Willner - CERN, Movies & Symbolism
We have Steve Willner from Labyrinth of the Psychonaut back with us on the program to discuss his triple episode team up with Jake Kotze and to further explore the topics of CERN, that did their first test run on the 7th anniversary of 9/11. Join us for a fascinating discussion. Topics Discussed: 666, WWW, Spiritual Science, Shiva, Higgs Particle/God Particle, Scientists Received Death Threats, Quakes, Dubai's Tower of Babel: Burj, Energy, Rik Clay, Gate, Octagon, "Who is watching the Watchers?", Fake Alien Invasion, Black Water, Bear claw Logo, Benjamin Fulford, Jericho, The All Seeing Eye, Sanpaku Eye, 1776, 2010, 2012, Hurricanes, Oil, The Watchmen, 13 Floor, The Lawnmower Man, The Fisher King, The Matrix, The Stars & Movie Stars, Babylon A.D., Inspiration, working with the muse and much more. Don't miss our excellent continuation with Steve Willner as we talk about Jakes and Steve's tripe collaboration, movies, symbolism, and Steve's top 10 of upcoming goodies in 2009. We also talk more about the Future, Predicating the Future, Technology, the Internet, Conspiracy, Art, Lawnmower Man 2, and much more.
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-080914.php

Anybody interested in this?

Last edited by oiram; 27-11-2008 at 02:54 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2008, 02:56 PM   #2
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Question Anybody interested in this? Continued

Hindu Shatkona

In the Imperial House of Japan, there are three valuable treasures which were derived from ancient Japanese myths. These three are a sword, a jewel pendant and a mirror.

Among them, the mirror called "Yata-no-kagami" (mirror of Yata) is placed in "Ise-jingu" which is the Shinto shrine for the Imperial House. In fact, there is a rumor that God's name is written in Hebrew on the back of this holy mirror. This mirror is regarded to be very holy and no one is permitted to see it usually. But there are some people who insist that they have seen it.

In the Hindu religion, the hexagram is called the Shatkona, and is equivalent to the symbolism in ritual magic. The Shatkona is the combination of the Shiva kona (trikona, triangle), the symbol of the God Shiva, representing the element of fire, and the Shakti kona, representing the element of water. Together, they represent the union of male and female, and the heart chakra.

The crest used on the inside of the shrine (Izawa-no-miya) at Ise-jingu is also the Star of David. This has existed since ancient times. In Kyoto pref., there is a shrine called "Manai-jinja" which was the original Ise-jingu Shrine. The crest of "Manai-jinja" is also the Star of David. So, this has been used since ancient times.

In fact, the similarities of teh jewish to the japanese is even apparent in the Y chromosomes they share. However that is a different story all together, and if you wish to research it I encourage it.
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=379213

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/yinlee05/article?mid=306

The Globe of Science and Innovation at CERN

http://outreach.web.cern.ch/outreach...Photos-en.html

Views of CERN Tunnel (from NYTimes, 14Jan06)

http://mylifestream.net/scrapbook/20...m-nytimes.html
Old 28-02-2009, 11:04 PM   #3
oiram
Inactive

Exclamation What is the connection here? Amero coin Shiva CERN

Old 04-09-2010, 02:32 PM   #4
snappy

very very interesting.

Thank you for this.

i stumbled upon this thread whilst looking for a connection between Woden & Herne the Hunter & Shiva

Nice pics of the tunnel at CERN too... Reminds me of the circumpunct or the Ra symbol
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:41 PM   #5
snappy

BTW the woman in the original post is Queen semiramis of Babylon and New York
Old 07-09-2010, 11:02 AM   #6
snappy

a shameless BUMP
Old 07-09-2010, 11:20 AM   #7
ladybird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappy View Post
a shameless BUMP
Thanks. Very interesting topic!!!

ladybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #8
snappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybird View Post

No Problem

I have just noticed that in the very first picture the image of Shiva is holding a Disc.. the same disc that can be taken as the Ra Symbolcircumpunctor even the tunnel itself, if you look at the pics

i have been looking for an article i read a while back but cant find it It had pictures of a room in CERN that held ancient documents/papyrus from ALL corners of the world....

I will find it and post it here

Last edited by snappy; 07-09-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:12 AM   #9
snappy

Default Bump

Quote:
i have been looking for an article i read a while back but cant find it It had pictures of a room in CERN that held ancient documents, plates & papyrus from ALL corners of the world....from ALL cultures..

I will find it and post it here
I cant find it! I knew I should have grabbed the pics when i had a chance

Surely somebody else on this forum knows what I am talking about?

These ancient documents/artifacts are kept in a room in protective plates, like the ancient papyrus in Blade They have a laser beam that runs through them...
Old 14-12-2010, 05:47 PM   #10
oiram
Inactive

Exclamation You welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybird View Post
You welcome!

Last edited by oiram; 14-12-2010 at 05:48 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:50 AM   #11
greengl0w

I always thought the LHC looked like a giant Dharma wheel, and there's some photos of what the computer monitor screens look like in the lab there similar to the Black Sun.

The Squidbillies believe it will be a useful tool to help get rid of all the dead wh**es

I've nothing useful to add to this thread. Did you notice that?
greengl0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:01 PM   #12
oiram
Inactive

Exclamation Languish plates from CERN

Quote:
I cant find it! I knew I should have grabbed the pics when i had a chance

Surely somebody else on this forum knows what I am talking about?

These ancient documents/artifacts are kept in a room in protective plates, like the ancient papyrus in Blade They have a laser beam that runs through them...
Dammit I had the Languish plates from CERN on my first post but they got rid of there side. ..... Why??

Searched everywhere!
Only able to recover this one!

Appears I was the only one picked up on this image & issue?

What Languish is this looks so familiar.....

Maybe someone has the original Languish plates images at CERN on his computer & could repost it here?

Why are these connections been made with the CERN Project??

Detail of Bosch’s Cathar ‘star tunnel’. It reminds me of Frank Herbert’s description: “The jumpdoor began to hum with its aura of terrifying energies. The door's vortal tube snapped open. McKie tensed himself for the syrupy resistance to jumpdoor passage, stepped through the tube. It was like swimming in air became molasses - perfectly normal-appearing air. But molasses.” From Whipping Star, by Frank Herbert. Galaxy Publishing, 1969

The Star Trek transporter

My new DVD presentation, “The Light Body Effect,” recorded July 13-14, 2007 in Mt. Shasta, CA, explores the ‘beaming’ potential within all of us. I compare the Cathar vision of their Perfects ‘beaming’ with that of Tibetan Great Perfection tradition and the Egyptian tradition of Osiris’s transfiguration into light. This presentation is ‘charged’ with my unique collection of images of Jesus, Osiris, and Tibetan lamas Transfiguring or “beaming”. This collection is unmatched anywhere that I’ve found. My intention is to grow my collection of Transfiguration icons into an online gallery unlike any seen before. If you have a Transfiguration image you’d like to send please send it to me: [email protected].

CERN, THE GOD PARTICLE, THE MAYAN COSMIC SAP AND 2012

Scientists say to open wormholes we’ll need a particle accelerator. To keep them open will require something referred to as “exotic matter” or “dark matter”. Scientists at CERN near Geneva, Switzerland are working on discovering its secrets. I toured the high-energy physics lab after my France tour.

Scientists at CERN are in a race with Fermilab, in Batavia, Ill. (which I visited in June ’07) to discover the God Particle, a fundamental, but elusive, sub atomic particle that is given divine proportions by its moniker, the God Particle, and dark matter, the invisible, enigmatic substances that together are thought to comprise 96 per cent of the mass of the universe.

Scheduled to begin operation in May ’08, I believe CERN is on a path to discover what the Mayans described as a ‘blessed substance’ or ‘sap’ they called itz (literally ‘the blessed substance’). The Mayans said Itz comes out of a cosmic tree, an alignment (or cross) of stars and planets, as for example, the 2012 galactic alignment we are presently experiencing. Usually, when one thinks of ‘sap’ they’re thinking of a watery liquid nutrient that circulates through the conducting tissues of a plant or tree (that or a person who acts like an idiot). However, when I Googled ‘cosmic sap’ I found that ‘sap’ is also an acronym for ‘sub atomic particle’ (or sap). Hmm. Are the Mayans describing a ‘blessed sub atomic particle’ that will appear in 2012, give or take year or two? Is this the same as the God Particle? I think so.

Simulation of the decay of the God Particle in the CMS detector at CERN

http://www.williamhenry.net/hot_town.html

Old 06-02-2011, 07:24 PM   #13
oiram
Inactive

Exclamation CERN = CERNUNNOS (the horned god)?

Large Hadron Colliders and Stargates

CERN = CERNUNNOS (the horned god)?

Interesting implications to consider...

http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-17526.html

Association of Polytheist Traditions

Who is Cernunnos?

Anyone who has encountered Wiccan theology will be familiar with the concept of one goddess and one god of whom other goddesses or gods are but aspects. The god is generally pictured principally as horned, and usually called Cernunnos. But many pagans may be surprised to discover that this specific concept of the horned god appears to be a little more recent than many might think, as it derives from the writings of Margaret Murray.

Following the success of her popular book The Witch Cult in Western Europe (1921), Murray published The God of the Witches (1931), in which she popularised the idea of a Horned God whose worship dated back to Palaeolithic times. Although the book was discredited at the time by her academic colleagues for its lack of any critical analysis of source material, it gained popularity after the repeal of the Witchcraft Act in the 1950s.

The next problem lies in identifying when an artefact is, indeed, meant to represent Cernunnos. The name is only given on three or four inscriptions, of which one, the Parisian pillar, includes a carved image. This Pilier des nautes (Pillar of the Boatmen) provides the earliest written record of the name 'Cernunnos'. Although the first letter of the name is defaced, it is probable it was 'Cernunnos' on the basis of linguistic and other archaeological evidence. The Gaulish word carnon or cernon means 'antler' or 'horn'. This can produce the names Carnonos, 'Deer-Hoofed One' or Cornonos 'Horned One'. The central syllable '-on-' denotes a deity, as in Epona or Maponos, and would only have been replaced by '-un-' to provide a Latinised form of the name for inscriptions. Latin was the common language of Roman Europe and names mentioned in Latin texts are converted to a Latin form. This does not imply, as Murray seems to indicate, that a god with a Latinised name was commonly recognised by the Romans. Of the remaining inscriptions, two on metal plaques from Seinsel-Rëlent (Luxembourg) give an alternate rendering of Deo Ceruninco, 'to the God Cerunincos'. And the last, a Gaulish inscription written in Greek letters from Montagnac (Hérault, Languedoc-Roussilion, France) provides a Hellenistic form of the name: Karnonos. These inscriptions provide us with no further information about the god. It was common at the time to have a statue or relief made in devotion to a god, usually in fulfilment of a vow. Many examples of this can be seen at the Roman baths in Bath, Somerset. The Parisian pillar was erected by a Gaulish guild of boatmen who lived among the Celtic tribe of the Parisii and controlled trade along the Seine.

http://www.manygods.org.uk/articles/...ernunnos.shtml

Last edited by oiram; 06-02-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #14
oiram
Inactive

Thumbs up Large Hadron Colliders and Stargates

Nice Images

Firstly - "the Stargate" from the film set, which served as an instant travel portal to another time and place

http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-17526.html

Compare with this!
slcee-CERN

Click image for 1600x1200 view

http://desktopro.com/displayimage.php?pid=6206

Last edited by oiram; 06-02-2011 at 08:28 PM.
Old 14-12-2011, 02:51 PM   #15
btrayd

I posted this elsewhere but think it belongs here instead.

Everything about CERN is creepy.
(just because)

Anyone else see the 666 with what appears to be a passage way?

I looked up CERN in an old French dictionary French-English dictionary by Randle Cotgrave (1611) The closest was CERNE: m. a circle, round, compasse(sic); enclosure, a turning round, fetching a compasse (sic), wheeling about.

Also, if the C for CERN stands for council then it should have a K sound.
I looked up Kern on dictionary.com:

1. to remove a portion of space between (adjacent characters) in preparation for printing.

2. the central area of any horizontal section of a wall, column, etc., within which the resultant forces of all compressive loads must pass if there is to be only compression at that point.

3.a band of lightly armed foot soldiers of ancient Ireland.
4.(in Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) a soldier.

The Atlas program in their own words: ATLAS is a particle physics experiment at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN. The ATLAS detector is searching for new discoveries in the head-on collisions of protons of extraordinarily high energy. ATLAS will learn about the basic forces that have shaped our Universe since the beginning of time and that will determine its fate. Among the possible unknowns are the origin of mass, extra dimensions of space, unification of fundamental forces, and evidence for dark matter candidates in the Universe.

Rockefeller center

Atlas, per dictionary.com:

1.a bound collection of maps.
2.a bound volume of charts, plates, or tables illustrating any subject.
3.Classical Mythology . a Titan, son of Iapetus and brother of Prometheus and Epimethius, condemned to support the sky on his shoulders: identified by the ancients with the Atlas Mountains.
4.a person who supports a heavy burden; a mainstay.
5.anatomy Compare axis the first cervical vertebra, attached to and supporting the skull in man
6.architect another name for telamon (column)

So, what do we have? A compass, a map, a column, foot soldiers, and the removal of space between 2 characters.

But both Kern and Atlas relate to a column. Aside from a pillar, a column is also a military term meaning: a narrow formation in which individuals or units follow one behind the other

Adding to the mix is the statue of Shiva, the Destroyer.

Last edited by btrayd; 14-12-2011 at 02:52 PM.
btrayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 07:32 AM   #16
truthseer
Inactive

Interesting. What makes it most intriguing is that CERN says God does not exist and yet.promotes Hinduism
truthseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 09:56 PM   #17
btrayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseer View Post
Interesting. What makes it most intriguing is that CERN says God does not exist and yet.promotes Hinduism
I do not think that CERN promotes Hinduism just because they use a symbol for it. Shiva is known as the destroyer/creator of the universe and there is a myth which had Shiva's dance destroying the god of ignorance. Might just be a massive ego play for the CERNites. They see themselves as gods and probably assume that the vast majority of the population are to ignorant to understand. Shiva oks the destruction of the ignorant.

Also, the Hinduism of today is nothing like the Hinduism before the British destroyed/colonized India. In fact, the Indians did not call it Hinduism until after it was quantified by the British.

Shiva as a representation is one thing but there is also a Jewish mourning custom called SHIVA.

As an aside, there are 20 member states for CERN, the US is not one. But, Friday I found out a soldier I know received a commendation for his work at CERN. If the US is not a member state why would they use US soldiers? Official secrets kept me from finding out from my friend.

Last edited by btrayd; 17-12-2011 at 09:58 PM.
btrayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 10:47 PM   #18
getmeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by btrayd View Post
I do not think that CERN promotes Hinduism just because they use a symbol for it. Shiva is known as the destroyer/creator of the universe and there is a myth which had Shiva's dance destroying the god of ignorance. Might just be a massive ego play for the CERNites. They see themselves as gods and probably assume that the vast majority of the population are to ignorant to understand. Shiva oks the destruction of the ignorant.

Also, the Hinduism of today is nothing like the Hinduism before the British destroyed/colonized India. In fact, the Indians did not call it Hinduism until after it was quantified by the British.

Shiva as a representation is one thing but there is also a Jewish mourning custom called SHIVA.

As an aside, there are 20 member states for CERN, the US is not one. But, Friday I found out a soldier I know received a commendation for his work at CERN. If the US is not a member state why would they use US soldiers? Official secrets kept me from finding out from my friend.
Shiva is also SaturnEL. The Grim Reaper, Chronos or Father Time. The 'God of ignorance' is the "Ego", or identity and Illusion of Maya, or Time. That's why he is often depicted as dancing on a slayed (and ugly looking) man. Just like Saturn devours his own 'children'. Alpha and Omega.

The lady 'liberty' on the coin is Semiramis, or Isis. The Ohm-ega. The Illusion of Maya or the Veil of Isis. Duality.

"it's time"

If you open your eyes properly, you will see that everything connects
getmeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2012, 03:51 AM   #19
snappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
[INDENT]

Dammit I had the Languish plates from CERN on my first post but they got rid of there side. ..... Why??

Searched everywhere!
Only able to recover this one!

Appears I was the only one picked up on this image & issue?

What Languish is this looks so familiar.....

Maybe someone has the original Languish plates images at CERN on his computer & could repost it here?

Hi Oiram

I only just noticed this update, many thanks for finding the pictures of the Plates, the ones i remember were of a much higher quality & that language does look familiar..VERY familiardamn them googlebots deleting pictures

I guess they want to keep what they have VERY quiet hence the disapearance

kindest regards

Old 26-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #20
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
Hi Oiram

I only just noticed this update, many thanks for finding the pictures of the Plates, the ones i remember were of a much higher quality & that language does look familiar..VERY familiardamn them googlebots deleting pictures

I guess they want to keep what they have VERY quiet hence the disapearance

kindest regards

Probably Sanskrit.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote