Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #1
sundeep
Banned

Default Rik Clay´s inspiration source will talk again!!!

Rik clay´s inspiration source "Matthew delooze" will share his unique insights and relay cutting egde information of the highest degree on 19th may in london and on 28th april in kettering. Tickets costs 3 and 5 punds respectively.

Free coffe and biscuits despite the low entrance fee will leave you no doubt that matthew´s unique mind and big heart is not in it for the money!

Matthew Delooze will be talking in Kettering on the 28th of april 2012. If you are interested in Matthew's unique theories then please come along and support this talk. Matthew will outline his experiences and explain why he believes the human race is enslaved by a Serpent Cult. There will be time for some questions and answers in the Melton Community Centre, but Matthew will be in Kettering for the rest of the evening should you wish to discuss any of his work with him anyway. Your support is needed at this time. If you can't support the talk then please pass on details to those you think can.

Want tickets for the kettering talk? click on the link that follows

http://matthewdelooze.blogspot.fr/20...kettering.html

Matthew Delooze will be talking in Central London on the 19th May 2012. If you are interested in Matthew's unique theories then please come along and support this talk. Matthew will outline his experiences and explain why he believes the human race is enslaved by a Serpent Cult. There will be time for some questions and answers in the hall, but Matthew will be in London for the rest of the evening should you wish to discuss any of his work with him anyway. Your support is very much needed at this time. If you can't support the talk then please pass on details to those you think can.

Want tickets for the london talk? click on the link that follows

http://www.ticketsource.co.uk/search...venue_id=23847
sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #2
edelweiss pirate

That's great. I see a lot of publicity on this forum for Matthew Delooze's talk of late. Which is all very well.

Does this mean Matthew will be less snooty and dismissive about this forum in the future?

Here's hoping.

Visit the Truthatron

Visit the Truthspoon

From the man they couldn't recruit. Illuminati analysis, and a bit of messing about on the side.

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 30-03-2012 at 05:18 PM.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
sundeep
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
That's great. I see a lot of publicity on this forum for Matthew Delooze's talk of late. Which is all very well.

Does this mean Matthew will be less snooty and dismissive about this forum in the future?

Here's hoping.
hi,edelweiss pirate!
I have never meet matthew personally so i can not speak for him. His work can stand on its own merit and wont be any less relevant whatever leaning matthew chooses to take before,ínbetween or after. I have no idea mate what it was that maid him leave. I can only hope that he decides to atleast open a new thread for each new article he produces(like he did with live 8) so more people gets the chance to tune into his work.

will you attend matts talk mate?
sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #4
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundeep View Post

will you attend matts talk mate?
I'm in Arabia at the moment so it's not a strong possibility.

If I was in London I would go to see him.

I like Delooze's work and wish him luck with it.

If he really wants to drum up some excitement he ought to get back to posting on this forum and getting a debate going.

He was obviously disillusioned at the lack of support he received, but then hiding out on his own, little frequented website and expecting the multitudes to flock to him was a little optimistic.

If he wants to get it moving he should capitalise on the thousands of users this forum has. Swallow his pride and mingle with us plebs again.

Visit the Truthatron

Visit the Truthspoon

From the man they couldn't recruit. Illuminati analysis, and a bit of messing about on the side.

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 31-03-2012 at 07:49 PM.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #5
adrian_au

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
If he really wants to drum up some excitement he ought to get back to posting on this forum and getting a debate going.

He was obviously disillusioned at the lack of support he received, but then hiding out on his own, little frequented website and expecting the multitudes to flock to him was a little optimistic.

If he wants to get it moving he should capitalise on the thousands of users this forum has. Swallow his pride and mingle with us plebs again.
I think you will find enough 'exciting' debates on here already..
I don't think Matthew was/is disillusioned and I think most people here treat him like he is an idiot.
He said it didn't matter if his work helped only one person reconnect to their true spiritual self. I don't fully understand what reasons he chose to leave the web arena as such but speculating that he is in hiding, or got the poops because he isn't popular etc etc I think is more a show of the individuals own inner mentality than any real understanding.

I'm not aware of him bagging out this forum in particular? But yes he did state that people gossiping on forums will be doing so forever.

Im not at all having a go at you EP but come on why do people here think he's a stupid fella? His work is more brilliant than anything else I have read.
As far as I know he never said anything bad about Icke but asked us to question our gurus, is that why people are upset?
I'm forever thankful he did!
Anyone that's read his books/articles and took him seriously I would expect should see it by now (if they want to).

Sorry to rant people,
Ahh i feel better

Adrian Steer.

"..And so castles made of sand, fall in the sea, eventually" - James Marshall Hendrix
adrian_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 03:25 PM   #6
positive_forward

Some of his theories are nuts. Like the Ferris wheel is an evil illumninati symbol and concerts are designed to drain your positive energy to feed weird evil negative beings in an other dimension.
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 05:45 AM   #7
adrian_au

Maybe he is nuts, and Ferris wheels located near waterways and large concerts/events organised on important ley lines were created and allowed to be there/happen with the permission from the elite for the grand enjoyment of the masses??
I suppose they get a humble satisfaction out of us having a good time, being the lovely people we know them to be.

"..And so castles made of sand, fall in the sea, eventually" - James Marshall Hendrix

Last edited by adrian_au; 18-04-2012 at 05:54 AM.
Old 20-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #8
jhado
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_au View Post
Maybe he is nuts, and Ferris wheels located near waterways and large concerts/events organised on important ley lines were created and allowed to be there/happen with the permission from the elite for the grand enjoyment of the masses??
I suppose they get a humble satisfaction out of us having a good time, being the lovely people we know them to be.
My uncle lost his leg in a coal-mine near Newcastle...

So, who is this Delooze guy then?
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #9
positive_forward

Quote:
Not fair to say he is nuts. Some of his theories are nuts, although he does write some good stuff and maybe a fine speaker. Ley lines are a vast topic.
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 07:08 AM   #10
adrian_au

Sorry guys I wasn't trying to say I believe Matt is nuts,
Was just a lame attempt at sarcasm I guess.

Fair enough if you don't agree with all of his theories PF,
Personally I think his work is spot on.

That's really unfortunate regarding your uncle Jhado, hope he's going ok!

Old 22-04-2012, 07:08 AM   #11
jhado
Inactive

Quote:
Sorry guys I wasn't trying to say I believe Matt is nuts,
Was just a lame attempt at sarcasm I guess.

Fair enough if you don't agree with all of his theories PF,
Personally I think his work is spot on.

That's really unfortunate regarding your uncle Jhado, hope he's going ok!
I agree that Matt's work is spot on too, for me anyway.

How brilliant are his news-letters/updates?, each one just jam-packed with information. How much would some other researchers charge for that kind of content? (That's not a dig our forum-host, by the way).
Matt just gives and gives, and gets little in return, unfortunately, and I'm not on about material rewards either.

Thanks for asking about my uncle. After his accident, he led a long, happy, active life. He was a lot fun, and energy, to be around. Died a few years ago, at a good old age. He lived in Dapto, and bred retrievers.

jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 06:15 AM   #12
adrian_au

Yeah his updates/articles really are brilliant.
His words actually shake the foundations of the hypnotic, trance like state we've been put under.
I haven't read any other authors work that has made such a noticeable difference (if any at all) at helping remove all this shit thats been heaped on my mind/subconscious/spirit.

I felt like a chicken that had its head cut off when i started 'truthing', I always knew something was up so i sorta went head-first into it (once id got confirmation id been lied to massively) only to be running around with no head trying to find a way to get out of this mental/spiritual maze. I laughed when Matt mentioned the headless chicken scenario in 'swinging on a golden rope' (im pretty sure it was that article).
He helps wake you back up and tries to put you back in perspective (kicks you in the butt when its needed too) coz i must admit i wasn't going anywhere fast.

You're right, he gives quite alot and doesn't receive or even ask for much back in return, and true I don't think he really wants much to do with material gain, let alone our money.

Really enjoyed catching up on the articles ive missed over the last couple months, how about the article regarding the little 'stoush' in the consiracy biz department (A Retinal Detachment in the Truth Movement).. About time someone pointed out some of this nonsense. 'Sucking the bones of Rik Clay' was an eye opener as well.

I too have wondered where the general movement was supposed to be going, apparently we're heading into a new 'epoch' and this place will be nicer (why aren't we getting out of here and going back to infinite love?)
Not trying to be a smart arse, but I would like to know when will we have had enough fun here if we do make it better.

At the moment i'm working my way through his ayahuasca journeys (just recently posted another and the previous ones to download via his blog), Ive read two previously so its been great to read the others and ponder about them and their deeper significance, certainly affecting my mind/subconscious deeply and I like it.

He might not be everyone's cup of tea, but definitely the refreshment ive been waiting for.

Your uncle seemed like a good fellow to know.
Funny that I googled Dapto out of curiosity (thinking it was prob in the UK) and Dapto greyhound racing club was the first match that came up. Nice area around there south of sydney!

Cheers! Adrian.

Old 23-04-2012, 08:28 AM   #13
adrian_au

Sorry jhado, i seemed to get retrievers mixed up with greyhounds, oops