Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-04-2012, 08:58 AM   #221
svarga
Inactive

Default The First Cycle of Time

Perhaps here are some indications of what the future will bring... ...

*The First Cycle of Time: SATYA or KRITA YUGA, the Golden Age
The first cycle is called THE AGE OF WISDOM, the Golden Age or in Sanskrit, the SATYA or KRITA YUGA.

Pressed by Desire, the Creator emits the Illusion of Separation and Multiplicity. On one level these emissions are abstract metaphysical principles, cosmic stations containing the spectrum of all frequencies, all possible waveforms. While on another level of perception, they become temporal creator entities as beings and we are all latent within these primordial beings.

As they emerge from the Oneness, so we emerge within them. As they are the Oneness, so are we. TAT TWAM ASI - That thou art! There is no hierarchy as yet and these beings are all equal. They begin to manifest the desired forms of multiplicity in order to play in this universe.

They KNOW who and what they are - meaning they have the conscious awareness knowledge that they are a projected part of Oneness. The Veil of Forgetting has not yet fallen.

The LINGA Purana (Part I, Chapter 39) says that in the Golden Age there is no need for any basic social system and only as time decays, does the need for such a system arise. Time is of a degenerative nature and by the time of the Kali Yuga (our current cycle) DHARMA, meaning that which upholds or sustains the positive order of things, is nearly vanquished. As time further decays through the cycles, it is no longer possible even to maintain a sustaining social system.

The Golden Age is the age of goodness. Meditation is the main activity. Beings who are still fully connected to Source spend their time in meditation simply for the ecstatic bliss of doing so, or enjoy creating temporal illusory multiplicity in the hologram. Perhaps they create other worlds and travel through time and space to visit them - as people do today when they have out of body experiences.

Our lifespan in the Golden Age is about 4,000 human years. Each Yuga is successively shorter in duration as is human life span. The way we experience time literally increases in speed as the cycles proceed.

In this golden SATYA Yuga Age, people are born in pairs and their livelihood consists in reveling in the taste of what exists right before their eyes. All creatures are satisfied, always, and take delight in all enjoyments. There is no distinction between the lowest and the highest - all are good, all equal in their life span, happiness, and form.
[Linga Purana, Part I Ch. 39]

People go wherever they wish, constantly rejoicing in their minds. They do not engage in any actions, good or bad. There is no system of separate classes and stages of life. They have no preferences, nor do they experience the opposing pairs of emotions. They do not hate or get tired. They have no homes or dwelling places, but live in the mountains and oceans. They have no sorrow, but consist mostly of goodness and generally live alone.

The VAYU Purana says that in this Golden Age, people have equal forms, features, and longevity. Their bodies themselves are probably not solid as ours are. People are highly powerful, very strong, and perpetually delighted in their mind. They experience neither gain nor loss, have neither friends nor foes, neither likes nor dislikes. Everyone still knows that they are the Oneness and the emission of that.

There is no death, no human labor, no buying and selling. In this first Age we manifest freely. Whatever takes form within the mind appears.

Interestingly it also says that objects function according to their minds – implying that their thoughts are creating the external reality which can be thus be altered whenever and however they like. This seems to me to be a better, more subtle version of the Star-Trek Replicator.

The Vedas do not as yet exist – except perhaps in the ethers of the eternal indestructible AKSHARA - as there is no need for them.

Time in this Age is equivalent to Virtue!

This SATYA Yuga is also called the eon of the Winning Throw.
In the Puranic texts, creation is often compared to a cosmic game of dice.

The hierarchies of gods and other beings have not yet come into existence.

We all know and Remember who we are - but we will soon become attached to our creation and begin to feel a sense of loss and longing for our original state.
svarga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #222
svarga
Inactive

Default The Second Cycle of Time

The Second Cycle of Time, the TRETA YUGA, the Age of Ritual

The hierarchies that did not exist in the previous golden SATYA YUGA begin to take form in the second cycle of time, the TRETA YUGA, the Age of Ritual.

The TRETA is the age of energy (RAJAS), and of the three ritual fires and the hearth. It is a time of sedentary agricultural and urban civilization. It seems reasonable to assume that the Goddess became paramount in the TRETA. It was perhaps an era in which women were honored, respected, and even exalted.

Ritual became necessary in the TRETA Yuga because as the pieces of God, the Oneness – now caught up in the Illusion of Separation - descended further into time and space, their ability to consciously focus thought and thus manifest their desires weakened. Ritual is the intermediary mechanistic tool to manipulate creative power from the ‘form’ side.

As density increases, rituals are used to bridge worlds and to direct etheric energies into becoming form within the temporal illusory hologram. Rituals allow access to raw power (SHAKTI) from the unformed, from the ethers.

The Linga Purana (Ch. 39) says that in this second age, the Treta Yuga, the Age of Ritual, we began to no longer revel in the taste of existence and when that fulfillment was lost, another sort of fulfillment was born. Rain was born and as soon as the surface of the earth was touched by rain, trees appeared. These trees became houses for the people. We lived inside what must have been enormous trees and used these trees for our livelihood and enjoyments.

Referred to as ‘wishing trees’ these friendly trees brought forth clothing, fruits and even jewelry. On the very same trees there would grow, in bud after bud, honey made by no bees, powerful honey of superb aroma, colour and taste. People lived on that honey, lived happily all their life long, finding their delight and their nourishment in that perfection, always free from fever.

So for a time in the Treta, we lived in trees and ate honey produced by them. But then one day, the text says that people became greedy and lopped off the limbs of the trees and took by force the "honey that no bees made". As a result of that crime committed in greed, the magic trees, together with their honey, vanished, first here, then there, and as time exerted its power, very little of that fulfillment was left.

As time continues to move down through the Treta Yuga into density, the solidification of matter increases the intensity of polarities. As this Age of Ritual came on, the opposing pairs of emotions arose, and people became quite miserable as a result of the sharp cold and rain and heat. We began to wear clothes to keep warm and to look for dwellings that would protect us from the elements.

As time moved on, the force of the Treta - which is also the age of energy (RAJAS)- altered the frequencies of the temporal illusory hologram. Water became scarce and had to be ‘lifted by hand’. Those who wanted to sustain themselves began to practice agriculture. The the experience of having to work in order to eat somehow contributed to the fall of human consciousness, because people then became lustful and greedy.

In the Treta the subjects in their fury seized on another, even their sons, wives, riches, etc., forcibly. Such was the characteristic of that yuga.

Knowing all this, the lotus-born lord (Brahma) created the KSATRIYAS (a class of noble warriors), to protect people from wounds and injuries and also for establishing the rules of conduct.
[Linga Purana, Ch.39.48-49

These warriors cannot be compared with what we know today. They were not mercenaries. They were men of knowledge, culture, the arts, and had powers of ‘wizardry’ that would seem out-of-this-world to us. They were Sacred Warriors sworn to protect the DHARMA. They remained on this earth until the end of the third yuga.

Thus as far back as the second cycle of time, The Treta Yuga, the Age of Ritual, there is the need for a warrior class in this, a polarity universe. We had devolved to the point of requiring rules and thus by means of his own brilliance, the god Brahma brought forth the Vedas.

The Sanskrit Epic, The RAMAYANA takes place in the Treta Yuga. There is no written word in this era. Writing is developed later on and is considered a symptom of the yet to come fourth cycle, our present Kali Yuga. People in those eras had amazing memories and were able to recite entire epics of hundreds of verses from memory. Obviously that kind of memory no longer exists and seems superhuman to us now.

The Ramayana is the story of Rama (an incarnation of the god Vishnu, the Preserver) and his wife Sita, and their struggle against the rather amazing demon Raksasas King, the Ten-headed Ravana. Ravana, who has his own aerial celestial chariot, is a ‘foolish man-eater’ who despises humans. Ravana lusts after the lovely Sita and kidnaps her. Rama must rescue his wife, but a major theme of the story is the enormous courage Sita wields to resist Ravana’s intense advances and defend her honor by an ordeal of fire.

Rama of course must fight the heinous Ravana and his demon armies. Rama has the help of the Monkey King warrior, Hanuman and his vast and skilled armies. I suggest that the existence of an entire race of beings that are half-man and half-monkey is not mythology and perhaps does beg the question of the possibility of genetic alteration in the ancient times.

Ravana is quite the ascetic, who has performed unimaginably intense austerities and therefore has been granted certain boons. The idea of performing austerities to receive boons from the 'gods' is very important in Sanskrit literature and demonstrates the very real relationship that exists between all the worlds.

One of the most interesting and amazing descriptions in the Ramayana is of the magical military ‘wizardry’ the demon king Ravana has at his disposal to fight Rama. This is a war of created illusions designed to disorient the enemy.

Ravana has the power to bring his dead warriors back to life, right then and there on the battlefield with all their weapons. He can manipulate the hologram. Ravana can also assume the shapes of Rama, Rama’s brother and generals to confuse Rama’s armies. Fortunately our virtuous hero Rama has his own wise 'wizard' advisor who tells him to go ahead and slay even those who look just like him and his brother.

The battle is eventually won only when Rama recites the mysterious mantra Brahma Spell. We are not actually told what this spell was, but whatever it was, it enveloped Ravana in a fiercely blazing fire and he was ‘toppled in all the five worlds’ by its power! Rama’s great purity of being did not allow for either his defeat or death by the hand of one such as Ravana.

In the Sanskrit text The Mahabharata - a very long epic, which occurs in the following cycle of time, the DVAPARA YUGA - the Monkey King Hanuman appears as a vision. Hanuman describes all four yugas and emphasizes the variations in the experience of time from one yuga to another.

Hanuman explains that he cannot manifest the form he took during the previous TRETA YUGA because no one in the DVAPARA has the capacity to perceive it. No one could see his previous form, when he was with Rama, because Time is different in each of the yugas. Everyone, it seems, even the gods and great seers, must ‘adjust to time from eon to eon’ and so Hanuman’s original form no longer exists. Worlds such as Avalon do disappear.

According to Hanuman, the Sacrifice appears in the Age of Ritual and the Law, meaning Vedic law and the Dharma, is diminished by one quarter. Men are truthful, devoted to the Law of Rites. Sacrifices are made and all manner of Laws and rituals come into being and are motivated by specific purposes, which give rise to acts and their ‘fruits’ or results.
[Mahabharata, 3(43)148]

The Mahabharata also contains two very intriguing passages that clearly suggest that the 'gods' did incarnate into human bodies:

"Take ye form on earth with all the hosts of the gods…
mighty and able to assume any shape…
Thereupon the gods…
all took pleasure in descending to earth
with varying portions of themselves…
to make successful the mission of the gods.”
[The Mahabharata 3(42)260.7-10]

“… then made a covenant…
the gods they would descend from heaven to earth with a portion of themselves…
so the celestials in succession descended from heaven to earth,
the for destruction of the enemies of the gods
and the well-being of the worlds.”
[The Mahabharata 1(6)59.1-5]

Source texts:
The Mahabharata
Translated & Edited by J.A.B. van Buitenen
University of Chicago Press, 1981

The Bhagavadgita in the Mahabharata
Translated by J.A.B. van Buitenen

While the Gods Play: Shaiva Oracles & Predictions on the Cycles of History and the Destiny of Mankind
Alain Danielou
Inner Traditions, 1987

The VAYU Purana
Translated and Annotated by Dr. G.V. Tagare
Part I & II
Motilal Banarsidass Publishers; 1987 & 2003, Delhi

The LINGA Purana
Translated by a Board of Scholars and Edited by Prof. J.L. Shastri
Part I & II
Motilal Banarsidass Publishers; 1973 & 1997, Delhi

The Uddhava Gita, The Final Teaching of Krishna
Translated by Swami Ambikananda Saraswati; 2002, Ulysses Press
Old 18-04-2012, 12:04 AM   #223
svarga
Inactive

Default The Cycles of Time are Dimensions

In the Markandeya Purana, there is an intriguing verse regarding the transition from the Satya Yuga (Golden Age) to the Treta Yuga (The Age of Ritual):

"…men fell down from the sky"

"As the people died in the course of time, so their property gradually perished everywhere; and when it had altogether perished, men fell down from the sky."
-Markandeya Purana, Chapter 46.29-30

To me this can mean that in the beginning we were etheric beings, akasha, and not yet solid enough to walk the earth.
Or it could refer to a colonizing extraterrestrial race that slowly over time came down from our 'aerial cars' - the term most commonly used in the Sanskrit texts to describe VIMANAS, flying ships.

This passage in the Mahabharata where Hanuman (monkey hero of the Treta Yuga) meets Bhima (hero of the following Dvapara Yuga) always fascinates me.
He says that in the Dvapara Yuga people no longer have the capacity, the ability, the sense perceptions required to see his form as it was in the previous Treta Yuga.

I believe that this understanding of varying perceptions in specific Cycles of Time is the clue revealing that ....

The Cycles of Time are dimensions.
They are multiple dimensional realities that are occurring simultaneously.
Each of us is now existing not only in all of our incarnations, but simultaneously in all the Four Cycles of Time.
Most of us have no access to our 'projected' selves in other dimensional Time frequencies.
Probably too much information.

Who sees UFOs in our current era?
My experience is that more often than not it has been sensitives and people who meditate who see UFOs.
Perhaps this is changing as we approach … ?

Around 1987 I was in a vast primeval-like forest in the Colorado wilderness. For some reason (I never know what triggers these things!), I was given the vision and feeling of being myself in the Satya Yuga. I felt keenly passionately affectionate towards the forest, the trees, and everything around me that I viewed as "our" creation. I was delighted to be walking in, smelling, and touching these majestic trees. I felt no sense of "I" as separate from everyone and everything, including the sky and forest, as "We".

You can do this!
You can project your consciousness back into that cycle.
You were there. We were all there.
On some level WE ARE ALL STILL THERE!

Over the years, I 'switch' my consciousness back into that Satya Yuga state so that I can get some perspective on the sheer utter absurd temporality of our current jittery modern catastrophic era.

*In the Sanskrit text The Mahabharata - a very long epic, which occurs in the following cycle of time, the DVAPARA YUGA - the Monkey King Hanuman appears as a vision. Hanuman describes all four yugas and emphasizes the variations in the experience of time from one yuga to another.
Hanuman explains that he cannot manifest the form he took during the previous TRETA YUGA because no one in the DVAPARA has the capacity to perceive it. No one could see his previous form, when he was with Rama, because Time is different in each of the yugas. Everyone, it seems, even the gods and great seers, must ‘adjust to time from eon to eon’ and so Hanuman’s original form no longer exists. Worlds such as Avalon do disappear.

More passages in the Mahabharata that totally get me wondering are …

The Mahabharata also contains two very intriguing passages that clearly suggest that the 'gods' did incarnate into human bodies:

"Take ye form on earth with all the hosts of the gods…
mighty and able to assume any shape…
Thereupon the gods…
all took pleasure in descending to earth
with varying portions of themselves…
to make successful the mission of the gods.”
[The Mahabharata 3(42)260.7-10]

“… then made a covenant…
the gods they would descend from heaven to earth with a portion of themselves…
so the celestials in succession descended from heaven to earth,
the for destruction of the enemies of the gods
and the well-being of the worlds.”
[The Mahabharata 1(6)59.1-5]

Does this refer to higher dimensional beings in the higher Loka Realms taking on incarnations as human beings?

Or does this exemplify the levels of hybrids which were created by Ninhursag and Enki?

Here is a wonderfully illustrated description of the Lokas, as the Abodes of Advanced Aliens:

http://decodehindumythology.blogspot...ed-aliens.html

All Creations of God stretch Infinitely,
All Times, Past, Present and Future,
Worlds imagined and unimagined..
Everything that Can be,
Everything that Cannot be,
All exist somewhere..
Beyond this world are myriad worlds,
And beyond all worlds,
Is the One that is Eternal..
Old 18-04-2012, 12:31 AM   #224
svarga
Inactive

Talking BHANG: A Healthy Drink!

Now for a bit of fun India style...
This Bollywood number has always cracked me up.
Of course, this is all choreographed as pure entertainment.
But does something like this happen in wild and fun loving India?
Check out the pots of milky green liquid they are drinking!!!

*Bhang: ‘A Healthy Drink’
Known as ‘Cannabis Sativa’ in medical language

Holi season is on the cards and unintentionally our thoughts gravitate towards bhang, the essential ingredient of thandai (sweetened milk beverage laced with almonds, sauf, cardamom seeds) which gives us the much needed high during Holi. With colors and gulals, this festival also brings a chance to splurge in bhang thandai and bhang pakoras.

Learn more about the tradition of bhang in Holi and its health benefits with Delhi based Nutritionist, Geetu Amarnani.

An Integral Part of Holi Celebration

Consuming bhang during Holi is the most common phenomenon in India, especially in North India, where Holi is celebrated with great vigour and enthusiasm. Along with colours, it is a must purchased item in the Holi shopping list. In fact, consuming bhang in holi is a tradition followed since ages. It is considered as a fun booster for its intoxicant properties that entice the taste buds with a kick, adding a playful element to Holi celebration. People smeared in colours can never miss a chance to top-up their fervour of Holi with glass of thandai.

Bhang: Herb Familiar since Ages

Bhang is deeply rooted with Hindu Culture since 1000 B.C. It has been described as an ‘anxiety releaser’ in the holy scriptures of ancient India, more specifically the Atharvaveda. It is particularly associated with Lord Shiva, because as per the mythology he discovered the transcendental properties of this herb.

The tradition of consuming bhang basically originates from Varanasi, also known as Kashi, a place specifically consigned to Lord Shiva’s worship. Sadhus and Sufis use bhang to boost meditation and to achieve transcendental state. It is also used amongst Sufis as an aid to obtain spiritual ecstasy.

Medicinal Properties / Health Benefits

Known as ‘Cannabis Sativa’ in medical language, bhang is widely used in Ayurvedic treatments since ages. It is used as an intoxicant for its medicinal property that helps in releasing anxiety and work as a traditional sleeping aid. In addition to these qualities, bhang is used for a multitude of ailments such as pain, nausea and vomiting, weight loss associated with debilitating disease and neurologically induced spasticity (Spasticity is stiff or rigid muscles with exaggerated deep tendon reflexes; for example, a knee-jerk reflex. This condition adversely affects walking, movement, and speech of a person).

If taken in proper quantity, bhang is useful in curing fever, dysentery, severe sunstroke, clear phlegm, and quickens digestion. In many parts of the country, people consume bhang before their main meal because they believe it not only enhances the taste of the food, but also improves digestion. It is also therapeutic in speech imperfection, lisping and is highly beneficial in improving hearing problems.

Many medical conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and depression are also treated effectively with bhang. Moreover, it has even shown promising results in treating certain skin problems.

Adverse Effects When Overdosed
Be moderate with bhang in-take as with all its medicinal health benefits, bhang also carries some adverse side effects on health. Too much bhang is harmful because it can cause psychosis, increase the heart rate and blood pressure.

Bhang Alert
Don’t consume it if you are on an empty stomach. Take some snacks or food before having bhang.
It is very important that you should never mix bhang with alcohol.
Keep bhang-laced drinks and snacks out of the reach of children.
Those suffering from heart problems, high BP, or nerve diseases should avoid it.

http://www.myhealthguardian.com/food...bhang-quotient
Old 18-04-2012, 02:10 AM   #225
svarga
Inactive

Smile Hariprasad Chaurasia

The ultimate sublime master of the bansuri, the North Indian bamboo flute.
A great way to escape the Matrix.

http://www.hariprasadchaurasia.com/namaste.htm
Old 18-04-2012, 02:58 AM   #226
svarga
Inactive

Default The Third Cycle of Time

[The Four Cycles of Time repeat again and again....
We are the ONE playing in this universe as the temporal holographic "appearance" of multiplicity.]

The Third Cycle of Time: The DVAPARA YUGA, the AGE OF DOUBT

The third age is called THE AGE OF DOUBT, or the DVAPARA YUGA, a mixture of energy (RAJAS) and darkness (TAMAS). Rules and rituals replace all Knowingness as spiritual and moral decadence increase.

The Lingapurana, Chapter 39, says that in the Dvapara Yuga people have developed different inclinations – mentally, verbally, and physically. In other words, as the illusion of multiplicity increases, human beings become more individualized and as such they are less able to find agreement and more likely to disagree. Agriculture seems to have become more labor intensive and arduous; thus our bodies are vulnerable to the strains of physical labor. The life span shortens.

Covetousness, service on wage basis, business, fighting, indecision about principles, division of the Vedas, confusion of Dharmas, destruction of discipline among the four castes and stages of life, lust and hatred – these are specifics pertaining to that age.
[Lingapurana, CH. 39, 54-55]

… Ritual becomes multitudinous and bent upon austerities and gifts, the creatures fall under the sway of the Constituent of Passion… there is now a collapse of truthfulness, few abide by truth.
[Mahabharata 3(33)148.27-30]

It is evident that humans have in fact sacrificed animals and men, women & children to their 'gods'. While I am certainly not advocating this perplexing practice, it remains a part of human heritage and our collective subconscious memory. Perhaps these cruel deaths can also be seen as part of the force that draws us down into the lower frequencies of density as the yugas proceed.

In the Dvapara Yuga, Age of Doubt, passion, greed, and drunkenness arise. Greed in all its endless forms and variations is said to be THE primary source of all evils through out the Sanskrit Puranic texts. Thought, speech, and acts bring about and cause the suffering of drought, death, disease, and other plagues. The result is that one becomes numb, indifferent – meaning our consciousness is further reduced and lost in the limitations of a miasma of doubt, as our memory and awareness continue to diminish.

From this indifference people begin to think about the possibility of liberating themselves from the pain and misery. This desire for release leads to a certain detachment and thus the ability to analyze their faults.

They begin to realize the deformities and defects in the world. Thanks to this perception knowledge becomes possible in Dvapara.
[Lingapurana, Ch. 39, 66-70]

I often wonder if we humans were telepathic throughout this third Dvapara Yuga, the Age of Doubt. In the cuneiform epic Gilgamesh, his friend Enkidu was able to communicate mind-to-mind with the animals on the steppes until a priestess seduced him and changed his consciousness.

There is, of course, still no written word until the fourth age, the Kali Yuga.

The Sanskrit Hindu Epic, THE MAHABHARATA takes place in the Dvapara Yuga. If anyone asked me the old question ‘if you were stranded on a desert island, what book would you want?’ - I would reply, The MAHABHARATA! This would be mildly tricky on my part because the Mahabharata is composed of 18 volumes. Although its sheer size may make this Sanskrit treasure appear somewhat inaccessible, these interdimensional tales are the wonderfully cosmic and enlightening stories of our human and far-beyond-human drama.

The translations of the first five books by the Sanskrit scholar J.A.B van Buitenen are delightfully readable to the modern reader. Unfortunately and tragically, Prof. Van Buitenen died before he could complete the entire Mahabharata. However we are fortunate to have his translation of the BHAGAVAD GITA, which is contained within the Mahabharata. There are also the various condensed versions in English.

If you want a sort of beginners opening into this wondrous ancient kingdom, then I recommend that you watch Peter Brook’s film, which is available on DVD. Although it is, by necessity, a shortened version of this vast epic, the actors who play the various characters are well chosen and will give you a solid feeling for the main characters – such as…

*Yudhishthira - The Lord of Dharma who must learn how to play the cosmic game of ‘dice’ properly
*Arjuna - Krishna’s friend and the famous warrior of Bhagavad Gita fame
*The lovely Draupadi - with 5 husbands, she was evidently the only female around with acceptable DNA

There is also a made for TV Hindi version of the Mahabharata with English subtitles, produced by B.R. Chopra & Ravi Chopra. With 94 episodes, the pace is very slow - but the stories are excellent as always and the characterizations, costumes, chariots, golden crowns and massive pearls (for men!) are rather fun.

Here are a few of my favorite passages:

From The Book of the Forest 3(35)170
Arjuna said: … I saw another great city, divine and resplendent like fire and sun, which moved freely, abode of colorfully jeweled trees... made of divine gems...

Matali said: This lovely airborne city, with the splendor of good works, piled with all precious stones and impregnable even to the Immortals... free from sorrow and disease... The Immortals shun this celestial, sky-going city... called Hiranyapura, the City of Gold... is defended by [those who] cannot be slain by any deities.

Arjuna: “Go quickly to the city... for surely these... are in no wise inviolable to me!” Matali drove fast to the environs of Hiranyapura on the celestial chariot... again they took to their city and employing their... wizardry flew up to the sky, city and all... because of the boon given to them [they] easily held their celestial, divinely effulgent, airborne city, which could move about at will. Now it would go underground, then hover in the sky, go diagonally with speed, or submerge in the ocean.

The Book of the Beginning 1(6)59
Indra then made a covenant... that together with the Gods they would descend from heaven to earth with a portion of themselves. Indra himself gave orders to all the celestials... And so the celestials in succession descended from heaven to earth, for the destruction of the enemies of the Gods and the well being of the worlds; thereupon they were born in the lineages of Brahmin seers and the dynasties of royal seers, at their own pleasure... even in their infancy they stood in strength.

The Book of the Forest 3(37)186
When the close of the thousand Eons has come and life has been spent, a drought of many years drives most of the creatures... to their death on the face of the earth... Seven scorching suns drink up all the water in the oceans and rivers... The Fire of Annihilation then invades with the force of a gale, a world that had already been desiccated by the suns. The fire splits the earth, spreads to the underworld and strikes terror in the Gods... It burns down the world of the Snakes.

Wondrous looking huge clouds rise up in the sky, like herds of elephants, in the finery of garlands of lightning... clad in garlands of lightning, the clouds rise up... In their terrifying shapes with their horrible echoing blasts...the terrible thundering clouds inundate everything... till the ocean rises... mountains are sapped and collapse, and earth itself collapses. Then sudden winds whirl around the skies and under the hurricane gusts the clouds are torn to shreds. And the self-existent God... drinks up these winds and lies sleeping on the Lotus of the Beginning.

These are glimpses into what I consider one of the greatest books ever written in the entire history of the planet. The Mahabharata largely deals with the fates of the Sacred Warriors as they leave the earth plane to make way for the next cycle of time – the Kali Yuga. These amazing super-men and even their enemies, who are bringing the Dvapara to its end, have an enlightened code of ethics no one in our present day world would ever dream of. By the end of the epic, these sacred warriors and their lineages are all dead.

The Bhagavad Gita is primarily the conversation that takes place between Krishna and the warrior Arjuna before a great battle between members of the same family. Once Krishna succeeds in convincing Arjuna that it is his dharma to fight this war, Yudhishthira – who is the king of Dharma and Arjuna’s brother – proceeds to take off his armor, put down his weapons, and walk over to the side of the enemy. There he asks for the consent of his teachers (gurus) who by the chance of fate are now his enemies.

It is said that in a former age, when a man openly did battle without first seeking the consent of his gurus, he was despised by his betters. But if he did seek their consent and then fought his betters, his victory in battle was assured.
[Bhagavad Gita, 6(4)41.15-20]

As Sacred Warriors these men obeyed a sort of Cosmic Law when it came to the arts of war. Yudhishthira’s teachers, whose loyalty was pledged to the enemy’s side, nevertheless all give him their consent because they know he is in the right and they in fact want him to win – even if it means their death. They tell him right there on the battlefield that because of this virtuous act, Yudhishthira’s victory is assured.

The Dvapara Yuga, the Age of Doubt, comes to an end when Krishna leaves the earth plane.
This is described in many Puranic texts, but I find Krishna’s words to his friend Uddhava the most intriguing.

When I (Krishna) leave this world darkness will descend:
The dreaded Kali will begin…
Do not remain here when I have gone.
You are a worthy soul, but in this darkness which is to come
People will indulge in all that is unworthy.
[Uddhava Gita, Dialogue 2. 4-5]

Text sources:
The LINGA Purana
Part I & II

The Mahabharata

Translated by Swami Ambikananda Saraswati
2002, Ulysses Press
Old 18-04-2012, 03:42 AM   #227
noobcybot

Thanks friend I was wondering if there were any films based on the Vedic texts.

I would love for a big budget modern version to be made. But I doubt the ptb would want to fund that!
Old 18-04-2012, 04:53 AM   #228
svarga
Inactive

Default Films!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
Thanks friend I was wondering if there were any films based on the Vedic texts.
I would love for a big budget modern version to be made. But I doubt the ptb would want to fund that!
India does it's share of these, but it seems that every time some brave producer wants to make a film of these ancient texts - the conservative Hindus go crazy telling them what they can do and eventually nothing happens. The style of Indian TV series is quite slow and takes some getting used to. Amazingly the B.R. Chopra series is online:

I found this bit of fun while searching for you.

*The Birth of the Poet-Author of the Bhagavad Gita & the Mahabharata: Krishna Dvaipayana Vyasa

‘Whatever about Dharma (Cosmic Law), Artha (Goal & Purpose), and Kama (Desire), that is contained in this Mahabharata, may be met with else where; but whatever is not in it, is not to be found anywhere.’ (M.N. Dutt Vol 1. Ch. 62.53, Adi Parva)

According to the text itself, the Mahabharata was written in three years by Krishna Dvaipayana Vyasa and the poet modestly tells us that hearing the Mahabharata is better than attaining heaven. The sacred Sanskrit texts often promise spiritual and celestial rewards simply by the act of listening to them. The Mahabharata is no exception to this charming pitch and states that those who hear it read, or read it to others will go to the world of Brahma and become equal to the celestials. The text also promises that the Mahabharata makes the heart desire to attain salvation.

So in this spirit - as I have always wanted to be an Apsara, a sort of celestial dancing enchantress - I take delight in retelling the story of the birth of Krishna Dvaipayana Vyasa, the poet author of the Mahabharata and its Bhagavad Gita.

story here:
http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/gita/birthkdv.htm
Old 18-04-2012, 05:23 AM   #229
svarga
Inactive

For those of you who might be interested in reading the Mahabharata seriously, here's a few helpful links:

*An Introduction
The Mahabharata (composed between 300 BC and 300 AD) has the honor of being the longest epic in world literature, 100,000 2-line stanzas (although the most recent critical edition edits this down to about 88,000), making it eight times as long as Homer's Iliad and Odyssey together, and over 3 times as long as the Bible (Chaitanya vii). According to the Narasimhan version, only about 4000 lines relate to the main story; the rest contain additional myths and teachings. In other words, the Mahabharata resembles a long journey with many side roads and detours. It is said that “Whatever is here is found elsewhere. But whatever is not here is nowhere else.”

The name means “great [story of the] Bharatas.” Bharata was an early ancestor of both the Pandavas and Kauravas who fight each other in a great war, but the word is also used generically for the Indian race, so the Mahabharata sometimes is referred to as “the great story of India.”

The work is divided into 18 books (concerning an 18-day war among 18 armies). The main narrative concerning the war is contained in the first ten books.

characters, plots, etc. made easier...
http://larryavisbrown.homestead.com/...mahabsynop.htm

*MAHABHARATA: 9 Volumes (Sanskrit Text with English Translation)
by Translated by M.N. Dutt, Edited By: Dr. Ishwar Chandra Sharma & Dr. O.N. Bimali
Hardcover (Edition: 2008)
Parimal Publications/ISBN 8171101966
http://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/d...lation-IDF394/
Old 18-04-2012, 05:31 AM   #230
svarga
Inactive

Default Peter Brook's Mahabharata

These are from the Peter Brook's version.
It was criticized because it was simplified,
but I liked it because it gave me some general idea of the numerous characters.

One view
http://blog.shunya.net/shunyas_blog/...brooks-ma.html
Old 18-04-2012, 08:39 AM   #231
svarga
Inactive

Default Atomic Warfare in the Mahabharata

Perhaps I seem to be wandering off topic a bit, but here once again we are faced with endless lies concerning our history and the fact that there have been very advanced civilzations here on earth and this knowledge is intentionally being kept from us - as every single person on this forum is well aware of. I personally have been working on the connections between the Indus Valley with Sumer for many years now. This research will not get me closer to my own Enlightenment, but it might finally satisfy my passionate curiosity.

There is evidence of atomic weapons in the Sanskrit texts, especially in The Mahabharata.
I have already posted verses containing descriptions of 'mushroom' clouds and many other types of bizarre weapons.
As you know, I found evidence for Ionospheric Heating in the Rig Veda.
I was not looking for this.

Increased levels of radiation were found in areas of Mohenjo-Daro, along with evidence of vitrification.

FYI: For clarity, the Empire of Rama is first mentioned in The Mahabharata, which was written before Valmiki's epic poem The Ramayana. There are many versions of the Ramayana and all of the epic poems telling the history of Rama, Sita, and Hanuman were composed much later by seers who said they divined the life of Rama - we might say remote viewed or channeled. Indians in general did not appear to care about dating anything, at least before the English arrived.

WIKI: Traditionally, the Ramayana is ascribed to Valmiki, regarded as India's first poet. The Indian tradition is unanimous in its agreement that the poem is the work of a single poet, the sage Valmiki, a contemporary of Rama and a peripheral actor in the drama. The story's original version in Sanskrit is known as Valmiki Ramayana, dating to approximately the 5th to 4th century B.C.

In its extant form, Valmiki's Ramayana is an epic poem of some 50,000 lines. The text survives in several thousand partial and complete manuscripts, the oldest of which appears to date from the 11th century A.D. The text has several regional renderings, recensions and subrecensions.

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/s...ahabharat.html

Last edited by svarga; 19-04-2012 at 05:20 AM.
Old 18-04-2012, 01:00 PM   #232
svarga
Inactive

Default The Fourth Cycle of Time

The Fourth Cycle of Time, the KALI YUGA, the Age of Conflict & Confusion

‘cooked by time’

The Kali is the only yuga most of us are familiar with because we have been living all our lives within these dense frequencies. Our minds, the way we think, and thus our perception of ‘reality’ has literally been cooked by the vibratory frequencies of time within the Kali Yuga. We humans have been ‘cooked by time’ to the point that only the fives senses remain available to us to understand the world around us. The five senses are easily confused.

The five senses can indeed be programmed and tricked by tyrannical wizards who want to control our lives. Today’s monopoly media is very aware of how to entrain and manipulate the five senses. In our modern world most of the information received around the planet suits the agendas of the multinational corporations, who also happen to own the monopoly media.

The five senses are vulnerable to deceit and manipulation by any and all. In other cycles of time, information gathered solely by the five senses would have been highly suspect. ‘SEERS’ – those who see – were trusted as the source of wisdom concerning mankind’s future and our interconnection with the Cosmos.

It is only the ‘SEER’ within you, the one who has quieted the mind and achieved a connection to the God-within, who can offer insight into the true nature of reality. Only an inner-knowingness can lead us out of our current predicament – out of our miasma of amnesia, the soup we are still ‘cooking’ in. Only by transcending the illusory powers of the five senses, and an understanding of GUNAMAYA, the Matrix, will we human beings return to the Real.

There are numerous descriptions of the symptoms of the Kali Yuga in the ancient Sanskrit Puranic texts. Bear in mind that writing is itself a symptom of the Kali Yuga. These texts were composed and transmitted orally in the previous cycles of time and handed down through memory, based on verbatim repetition, from one generation to the next. It was only in 500 BC that the grammarian Panini codified the Sanskrit language and these memorized texts were put into the form of writing. Sanskrit’s arduous precision was intentionally designed to protect the ancient knowledge from the confusion ensuing in the Kali Yuga.

The symptom that completely convinced me that the Cycles of Time were true was this: “Ready cooked food will be on sale.” [LINGA Purana Ch. 40] The ancients foresaw ‘fast food’! They knew that pre-prepared food loses its nutritional value.

By the time a genetically-altered chemically-sprayed vegetable has been shipped from California, packaged and processed with more chemicals as additives and preservatives in New Jersey, shipped on an air-polluting diesel truck to Kansas or Mississippi, where it is inundated with microwaves in an oven and placed in an endocrine-disrupting-chemical styrofoam package to await your arrival – there is very little ‘goodness’ left. The year 1990 was the last time I ate a burger-what’s-it. The thing had obviously been the victim of a massive chemical assault and burned the inside of my mouth. I recovered in a few days, but that toxic memory has kept me way away from the drive-thru line!

The Kali Yuga is the Age of Darkness. The Light is primarily unmanifest, meaning not completely gone, just veiled and hidden in the Kali - and the Darkside rules. You can lighten the world around you by realizing and Remembering the God-within you, and by letting that frequency flow out around you. Even if people don’t accept what you say, they will be uplifted by your silent consciousness.

However don’t expect them to love you or even like you. Their Kali Yuga egos are firmly enthroned and will feel unconsciously threatened by your presence. The small identity-self ego has no wish to give up its power and if the person is unwittingly hosting denizens of the Phantasmal Hierarchies – perhaps in the form of an addiction to drugs, alcohol, or tyrannical power – then these parasitical entities will attack you and do just about anything to get you away from their ‘food’ supply!

The Kali seems to actually reward the Darkside, those ruthless ratzoids that are weak and greedy, liars without any integrity, morals, or principles often succeed. While the maverick thinkers, who possess a quiet sense of honor, who feel compassion for others, and respect primordial truth, are quickly pushed aside and berated, often brutally and publicly, by the elite.

In today’s culture almost everything that is being held up to us as great, desirable, and worthy is a short-term fix and sadly - rubbish. All of the power and money in the world will not give you the Rembrance of Oneness. The fastest red-hot racecar available will not bring you to the destination of enlightenment and liberation – JIVAN MUKTI. The pleasures enjoyed with the most gorgeous super model, male or female, will soon become tiresome and a burden. As Krishna says, both pleasure and pain reside in the objects of the senses.

… the pleasures that spring from sense impressions are sources of unhappiness, because they have beginnings and ends.
- Bhagavad Gita V.23

Another strange phenomenon of the Kali Yuga is the externalization of faith to such an extreme that people became obsessed and crazed with their individual belief systems. For 1000s of years now human beings have, in the name of their various interpretations of God, inflicted endless stupid destructive wars on each other – mass murder, torture, theft, and slavery all in the name of God!

When you realize that God is within each and every man woman & child, the idea of forcing any religion upon another is the height of absurdity!
Corrupt priests have been the willing accomplices to such heinous conflicts. They often became the imaginative torturers of non-believers and even sold tickets-to-heaven in the form of ‘indulgences’ to the rich, to line their own pockets, and build enormous, however lovely, cathedrals and temples while many of the common people remained perpetually close to starvation.

The Symptoms of the Kali Yuga from the Sanskrit texts the Vishnu Purana and the Linga Purana are posted here:

http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/articles/symptoms.htm

I have always particularly appreciated the accuracy of these four Kali Yuga symptoms:

*Thieves will become kings, and kings will be the thieves.
*Rulers will confiscate property and use it badly. They will cease to protect the people.
*People will prefer to choose false ideas.
*Base (low minded) men who have gained a certain amount of learning (without having the virtues necessary for its use) will be esteemed as sages.

Remember that these are ‘predictions’ that were seen and composed before the Kali began. The Vedic and Puranic texts were transmitted orally and held in memory from other cycles of time, and only written down after writing came into use.

Here are just some of the symptoms of the Kali Yuga from the BHAGAVATA PURANA, Skandha XII:
Chapter Two
1.Thereafter, day after day, under the force of the inexorably powerful Time, righteousness, truth, purity, (both physical and mental), forbearance, mercy, duration of life, physical power, and sharpness of memory shall go deteriorating.
2. Wealth alone will be the deciding factor of nobility of birth, righteous behaviour or merits. And only brute force will be the only standard in the arrangement or decision of what is righteous or just.
3. …cheating is the order of the day in business relations; satisfaction of the sexual pleasure is the only consideration of masculine or feminine excellence and worthiness
4. Justice has become weak, [and is based on] bribes.
5. Want of affluence is the cause of one’s impiety or bad name, while hypocrisy is the index of goodness.
6. The highest purpose of life is to fill one’s belly and arrogant audacity is regarded as veracity.
7. It is for self-advertisement of one’s fame of piety that righteous deeds are to be performed… the whole world will be populated by wicked people.
13. When (in the Kali) religion will be predominantly heretical, and kings as good as robbers and men will be enhancing their livelihood by theft, (economic offenses), mendacity, wanton violence to life and such other pursuits.

Chapter Three
25. In that (Kali) age, people will be greedy, take to wicked behaviour, will be merciless, indulge in hostilities without any cause, unfortunate, extremely covetous for wealth and women (worldly desires) and higher social status…
30. When deceit falsehood, lethargy, sleepiness, violence, despondency, grief, delusion, fear, poverty stricken-ness prevail, that is the Kali Age which is characterized by TAMAS [the GUNA of ignorance, delusion, and indolence].
31. As a result of the Kali’s influence, mortal beings become dull witted, unlucky, voracious, destitute of wealth yet voluptuous, and women wanton and unchaste.
37. In the Kali Age, men will abandon their parents, brothers, friends and relatives and establish their friendliness on sexual basis. [They] will be miserable.

*From The Concise SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM
Even trees will become stunted on account of their ruthless exploitation by unrighteous men.

And two from the Mahabharata:
[The world will be] Overrun by many imposters... discussing the virtues of great meals.
-The Mahabharata, The Book of the Forest 3(37)186.43

The countryside will bristle with towers.
-The Mahabharata, The Book of the Forest 3(37)186.37
This could either refer to tall buildings in industrial parks and their adjacent apartment complexes - or perhaps more on the 'bristling' side, to the towers that transmit radio and microwaves, or even those monster electric tower grids.

The Age of Confusion is mobbed by – yes, confusion! Practically everything you have ever read is clouded over by the miasma of Kali Yuga fog. As the saying goes: History is written by the conquerors - while the loser’s side of the story is routinely forgotten.

When you think about it, throughout most of written history all the great works of Art are the symbols of propaganda bought and paid for by ruling tyrants and religions seeking to dominate the world’s populations. Just ask Leonardo da Vinci who worked for the likes of Cesara Borgia, or Michelangelo who labored under the iron hand of a Vatican priest. Today’s artists are answerable to the power of big money from the multinational corporations that own our world.

Even the wonderful descriptions of enlightenment that give us all hope were not experienced in the density of time we currently are living in. With no disrespect intended, it occurs to one that Lao Tzu, Jesus, and Buddha did not have to fight off chemtrails, microwaves, endocrine disrupting chemicals, or childhood television programming! These days, in the Twilight of the Kali Yuga, it’s the Razor’s Edge – every step of the way Home.

Knowledge of our essential Oneness is hard to come by in the Kali Yuga. Beneath the curtain of multiplicity – there is only ONE! This means that behind the apparent diversity of seemingly billions of individuals living on planet Earth, they are all only One. All are ONENESS.

For those of you who have remembered past lives, you may have noticed a striking perplexing similarity in the basic character of each life. There may be certain repeating flaws and compulsions, traits or qualities that you begin notice have shown up over and over in lifetime after lifetime. You may be a high priest in Atlantis, or a dancing slave girl in 8th century Kashmir – but there is a pattern that continues throughout all your lives. This is because the genes in your current physical body are the latest ‘product’ of a long line of many bodies, lineages. You have access to the memories contained within the DNA of the body you currently inhabit.

It is as if the Creator generates certain rays or waveforms, which contain qualities of expression that remain in the genes throughout the cycles of time. As time descends down through the yugas further and further into density, ever more variations of expression are created, such as habits, impulses, likes & dislikes, etc. etc.

But underneath all this temporal multiplicity is the Oneness that we all are: meaning you and me, factory workers in China and the farmers of rural India, the world leaders and corporate tyrants, the Aborigines in Australia and the Pigmy tribes in Africa!

We are all ONENESS beneath the temporal illusory Curtain of Multiplicity. This knowledge of Oneness has been hidden from us in the Kali Yuga, but once you truly Realize the God-within, you will Become that which you always have been.

The floodgates of Knowledge and Love will open - and you will never be the same. You will never be able look at another human being without compassion and you will never again judge them – for you will KNOW that YOU ARE THEM! As you judge them, so you judge and condemn yourself. And it turns out that as harrowing, dreadful and boring as the Kali Yuga is – in fact it is the fast lane to God Realization. The intensity of the Kali pressures you to WAKE UP!

Time does not exist outside the temporal illusory holographic matrix. Thus the Four Cycles of Time are simultaneous as are all your so-called ‘past’ lives.

Acceptance of the theory of the Cycles of Time might lead you to a sort of complacent resignation. After all, if we are ineluctably snared in the frequencies of confusion - then why bother?

Because what is really exciting about the Kali Yuga is the understanding that in fact it is the easiest cycle to Remember who you are.

The end of the Kali Yuga is a particularly favorable period to pursue true knowledge. Some will attain wisdom in a short time, for the merits acquired in one year during the Treta Yuga can be obtained in one day in the age of Kali. [Shiva Purana, A. Danielou]

[Linga Purana, Section1, Chapter 40]
45. Hence during the Kali longevity, strength, and features become less and less. Men attain perfection within a short time.
46-47. What is gained by the practice of Dharma for a year in the Treta Yuga is attained by the practice of it for a month in the Dvapara Yuga. In Kali an intelligent devotee attains the same in a day by practicing Dharma strenuously.

It’s a Cosmic Bargain Sale of sorts!
Therefore, take up the challenge to Remember who you are! Do not give in! So, the Darkside is fulfilling its own kind of Dharma, doing its job of spreading the hand of tyranny over the planet and poisoning everything in its wake. What will you do? In these moments of challenge, of sorrow and of awakening consciousness, how will you behave? Can you find courage within yourself and compassion for others? Can you master the divine detachment that comes from knowing that what is unfolding is the grand Cosmic Design. Can you remember that every one and everything is God, the Oneness – and this Oneness is you.

You are this world, and you are the Love that breathes this temporal illusory holographic matrix out into multiplicity and inhales it back into quiescence - and back out again, eon after eon after eon. World without end! This universe is here for us all to play in. Surely, when you look at your life or perhaps many lives, in spite of all the pain, you do recognize the grand beauty of Creation.

So the question is what will you do now in this intensified exciting moment? And are you ready to move on into one of the 1000s of other universes – some without polarities or even time - all waiting, inviting you to come to yet another magnificent adventure in consciousness.

*Source texts:
While the Gods Play: Shaiva Oracles & Predictions on the Cycles of History & the Destiny of Mankind
Alain Danielou
Inner Traditions, 1987

The Mahabharata

The VAYU Purana
Part I & II
Motilal Banarsidass Publishers; 1987 & 2003, Delhi

The LINGA Purana
Part I & II

The BHAGAVATA Purana
Part V
Motilal Banarsidass Publishers; 1978 & 1997, Delhi

The Concise SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM
Translated by Swami Venkatesananda
SUNY, 1989
Old 19-04-2012, 07:37 AM   #233
svarga
Inactive

Smile David: Go beyond 5-sense consciousness!

Old 19-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #234
svarga
Inactive

Default subtler than the subtle

MUNDAKA Upanishad
Chapter III, Section I

Verse 6.
Truth, SATYA, alone triumphs …

Verse 7.
That, the true Oneness, shines forth, vast, divine, inconceivable, subtler than the subtle;
it is far beyond what is far and yet near here, and seen fixed in the cave of the Heart by the wise, those who "See".

Verse 8.
The Oneness is not grasp by the eye, nor by speech, nor by the other senses, nor by penance nor by good work.
When the mind is purified by the serene light of Wisdom-Knowledge, then alone we behold the all pervading Invisible Oneness.

- translation gently enhanced by svarga from the original of Swami Sivananda
in 'The Principal Upanishads', Sri Swami Sivananda; The Divine Life Society, India, 1942 to 1998.
Old 22-04-2012, 12:26 AM   #235
svarga
Inactive

Smile God is ....

Here:

http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/articles/love.htm

[mmmm... that was a mighty fine sweet night! ]
Old 22-04-2012, 01:25 AM   #236
beldazar

Quote:
The countryside will bristle with towers.
From what I see where I am this would be wind turbines.

Quote:
The floodgates of Knowledge and Love will open - and you will never be the same. You will never be able look at another human being without compassion and you will never again judge them – for you will KNOW that YOU ARE THEM! As you judge them, so you judge and condemn yourself. And it turns out that as harrowing, dreadful and boring as the Kali Yuga is – in fact it is the fast lane to God Realization. The intensity of the Kali pressures you to WAKE UP!
I am starting to get little glimpses of that but I still have a long way to go.

I'm only on page 3 still but I wanted to read what was said about the golden age and the kali. I wanted to check that we are deeply in it, well right at the very edge actually, so we don't go down much deeper, I think we have a way to go yet or maybe I'm just being negative.

How long do you think we have left svarga?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 01:34 AM   #237
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by svarga View Post
Here:

http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/articles/love.htm

[mmmm... that was a mighty fine sweet night! ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 01:41 AM   #238
svarga
Inactive

Default How long?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
How long do you think we have left svarga?
I do not know.
Truly.
But I do know that the process can be slowed and the transition will become easier if and as more of us wake-up.
Our enlightened collective consciousness will elevate everything!

So I believe it is crucial that we do the work on ourselves and then connect to bring up the frequency.
As David says ... this is not a game!

Besides once you taste God-consciousness, you can't help yourself!
You want to share it and give it to everyone.
Everyone you love and even those you once despised!
You think --- "Hey! You are GOD, the Oneness!"
It so totally contagious.
Joy, bliss, peace - our real state of being.
Overwhelming bliss... eternal.
YES!

Thank you, beldazar!
And all who are reading here.
You rule!
We are returning HOME!

slight clarification:
I believe that when David says "This is not a game!" he means that our future is in real danger, and that we should not view Waking-up as adolescent 'entertainment' - but we should understand that it will require dedication to an intense focused Will and every fiber of our being. The consequences of not waking-up are dreadful indeed. Remembering who we are now is everything.

Real power to change the world will come only from our Becoming God-Consciousness.

And the veiling of the Oneness in temporal multiplicity is a game - but 'The God Game'!
Would the Creator make the 'game' easy?

Last edited by svarga; 22-04-2012 at 02:05 AM. Reason: clarity
Old 22-04-2012, 02:21 AM   #239
svarga
Inactive

The experiences that we have on the way Home are sweet, indeed wonderful.
They really cannot be described.
So mystics often end up writing love poems.
As did St. John of the Cross in his Dark Night of the Soul.
Sufi and the Hindu Bhakti Yoga traditions are filled with beautiful love poems to the Beloved.
You cannot help it.
You want to express the very subtle feelings.
The light that is everywhere.
The subtle feelings that leave you sleepless, smiling in Joy.
Ecstasy?

I am inviting you to come back "inside" ...
It's waiting for all of us.
Here's is something I wrote ... the Oneness speaking with me.

*Stolen Moments ...

You long to be alone with Me.
My Grace falls all around you,
As My winds move your linden leaves.

Solitude is all you are seeking
In the Now of Becoming Me.
Intruders steal us from our Rapture.

Your voice calls clear.
Hasten to Me!
Our separation shall be ended,
In this afternoon, we Became as One.

You ask what to call Me?
Just say that I’m the ONE!
The One not as in a pointing gesture,
But the One in Union with All Others.

The One who calls you Home
Beside Me,
Who seeks embrace with All.

Do not hasten to unveil Me,
Our secret Knowledge is of day by day.
Each hour draws us closer to the knowing
That Time dissolved for us so long ago.

I do not know what others think about you.
I only long to hold you close,
And in the holding become the Song of Morning.

My memories of you draw me to that place
Where lovers tell their secret tales,
Where stars will burn out in their rapture
And peace gives into solid core.

There shall we be as no others,
You beloved one, and Me.
I will wrap you in the evening
For all heaven’s company to see.

In the days to come, My angel,
You shall see what you desire.
You shall be what each soul longs for …
Dancing through Eternal Sky.

I move your hand along this page …
To tell you of another song,
One that morning sunlight captures …
One that moves your Heart along.

There is no other than the ONE.

http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/articles/madhuri3.htm

Last edited by svarga; 22-04-2012 at 02:21 AM.
Old 22-04-2012, 10:00 AM   #240
snappy

Quote:

*The First Cycle of Time: SATYA or KRITA YUGA, the Golden Age
The first cycle is called THE AGE OF WISDOM, the Golden Age or in Sanskrit, the SATYA or KRITA YUGA.

In this golden SATYA Yuga Age, people are born in pairs and their livelihood consists in reveling in the taste of what exists right before their eyes. All creatures are satisfied, always, and take delight in all enjoyments. There is no distinction between the lowest and the highest - all are good, all equal in their life span, happiness, and form.
Interesting, I have heard the theory that we are all born as twins in our mothers womb

Quote:
The Second Cycle of Time, the TRETA YUGA, the Age of Ritual

Knowing all this, the lotus-born lord (Brahma) created the KSATRIYAS (a class of noble warriors), to protect people from wounds and injuries and also for establishing the rules of conduct.
[Linga Purana, Ch.39.48-49

These warriors cannot be compared with what we know today. They were not mercenaries. They were men of knowledge, culture, the arts, and had powers of ‘wizardry’ that would seem out-of-this-world to us. They were Sacred Warriors sworn to protect the DHARMA. They remained on this earth until the end of the third yuga.
They are no more??

Quote:

Who sees UFOs in our current era?
My experience is that more often than not it has been sensitives and people who meditate who see UFOs.
Does this refer to higher dimensional beings in the higher Loka Realms taking on incarnations as human beings?

Or does this exemplify the levels of hybrids which were created by Ninhursag and Enki?

Here is a wonderfully illustrated description of the Lokas, as the Abodes of Advanced Aliens:

http://decodehindumythology.blogspot...ed-aliens.html

All Creations of God stretch Infinitely,
All Times, Past, Present and Future,
Worlds imagined and unimagined..
Everything that Can be,
Everything that Cannot be,
All exist somewhere..
Beyond this world are myriad worlds,
And beyond all worlds,
Is the One that is Eternal..
Very Interesting! THANK YOU Helps to make sense of events.

Quote:
*Bhang: ‘A Healthy Drink’
Known as ‘Cannabis Sativa’ in medical language

Quote:
The Fourth Cycle of Time, the KALI YUGA, the Age of Conflict & Confusion

Another strange phenomenon of the Kali Yuga is the externalization of faith to such an extreme that people became obsessed and crazed with their individual belief systems. For 1000s of years now human beings have, in the name of their various interpretations of God, inflicted endless stupid destructive wars on each other – mass murder, torture, theft, and slavery all in the name of God!

When you realize that God is within each and every man woman & child, the idea of forcing any religion upon another is the height of absurdity!

The end of the Kali Yuga is a particularly favorable period to pursue true knowledge. Some will attain wisdom in a short time, for the merits acquired in one year during the Treta Yuga can be obtained in one day in the age of Kali.

The Timeless One, Just, merciful, all-powerful, omniscient and all-loving is formless, invisible, immeasurably great, king of kings, God of gods, Moon of moons, Sun of suns. His mystery is impenetrable. His glory is indefinable!

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote