Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Meditation / Human Consciousness / Spirituality / Ascension / 2012 Mayan Calendar
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-04-2012, 12:16 AM   #1
thecatsmeow
Banned

Default Cold Energy and Kundalini

Hi all! I'm posting this for a friend who asked about cold energy in relation to Kundalini. Any additional information about cold energy, specifically, would be much appreciated. Thank you

The relevant bits

"Kundalini Awakening Symptoms"

"These symptoms are not a diagnosis but an awareness of Kundalini Energy rising.
They include:

*Feeling of energy travelling along the spine
*Tremors
*Spontaneous or involuntary body movements
*Deep peace
*Respiratory changes
*Altered states of consciousness
*Feeling electricity in the body
*Persistent sexual arousal
*Headache
*Pressure inside the head
*Tingling
*Gastro-intestinal problems
*Psychological upheaval (feeling insane)
*Stress
*Depression
*De-realisation – illusions
*Intense mood swings
*Moments of bliss
*Changes in the body temperature
feeling cold or hot
"

Source

[From Wikipedia]

"A spontaneous awakening in one who is unprepared or without the assistance of a good teacher can result in an experience which has been termed as "kundalini crisis", "spiritual emergency" or "kundalini syndrome". The symptoms are said to resemble those of kundalini awakening but are experienced as unpleasant, overwhelming or out of control. Unpleasant side effects are said to occur when the practitioner has not approached kundalini with due respect and in a narrow egotistical manner. Kundalini has been described as a highly creative intelligence which dwarfs our own. Kundalini awakening therefore requires surrender; it is not an energy which can be manipulated by the ego.[15]"

"Kason then offers up a number of strategies for living with spiritual transformation. Central to these is a balanced lifestyle.
The following is her 10-point Basics of a Balanced Lifestyle:

*Develop and stick to a regular routine – have regular rising, bed, and meal times and set aside regular periods each week for exercise.
*Get plenty of sleep and rest and set aside regular times for daily relaxation and weekly recreation.
*Do not skip meals. Eat a nutritious, well-balanced diet. You don't need to deprive yourself of occasional treats, but avoid junk foods in general.
*Keep the amount of stress and hectic activity to a minimum.
*Communicate and share your thoughts and feelings with a supportive person daily, or as often as possible.
*Keep your sex life moderate, and pay attention to your body if it seems to be telling you to cut down.
*Spend time in nature; get plenty of natural daylight.
*Avoid toxins and self-destructive habits such as smoking and drugs; keep alcohol consumption to a minimum.
*Get regular physical exercise, at least two or three times a week.
*Spend a moderate amount of time each day in meditation, prayer, and/or a spiritual practice.[88]
*Kason also offers up a long list (26 items) of grounding strategies, including, “1. Stop meditating. 2. Decrease all forms of concentration... 22. Visualize your energies withdrawing from your head region, moving down the base of your spine, and staying there...”[89]
Kason provides seven indicators of healthy spiritual transformation:

*You will find yourself developing more noble traits of character, such as compassion, universal love, gratitude, charity, truth, honesty, and humility.
*Your desire to be of service to humanity will grow and may become a primary focus as your feelings of unity with all humankind and all creation grow.
*You will have an intense inner yearning for the divine.
*You may experience a spontaneous flow of tears and overwhelming emotion at the mention or thought of the divine.
*You will find yourself developing a more clear, discerning intellect and deeper psychological insights, along with a deeper moral fibre.
*You may find yourself developing new gifts of inspired creativity.
*You will find yourself repeatedly experiencing mystical states of consciousness.[90]" Source

The Fire Within (that purifies and transforms with love and understanding)

"Based on his traumatic experiences, Gopi Krishna conveyed a twofold message of immense dread and great hopefulness around the awakening of Kundalini.
The power, when aroused in a body not attuned to it with the help of various disciplines or not genetically mature for it, can lead to awful mental states, to almost every form of mental disorder, from hardly noticeable aberrations to the most horrible forms of insanity, to neurotic and paranoid states, to megalomania and, by causing tormenting pressure on reproductive organs, to an all-consuming thirst that is never assuaged."

"Gopi Krishna described the symptoms of what he thought was kundalini awakening based on his own experiences. From his early years of turmoil, he described a stream of light and a roaring sound in his head, a rocking sensation, a sense of slipping out of his body,[104] followed by a sense of detachment and disinterest, weakness in his arms and legs, fatigue and uneasiness.[105] After many years of effort to understand and master the mysterious kundalini, Krishna was able to report a much happier syndrome:
...in the place of a roaring noise in my ears, there was now a cadence like the humming of a swarm of bees, enchanting and melodious, and the encircling glow was replaced by a penetrating silvery radiance, already a feature of my being within and without. The marvellous aspect of the condition, lay in the sudden realization that although linked to the body and surroundings I had expanded in an indescribable manner into a titanic personality, conscious from within of an immediate and direct contact with and intensely conscious universe, a wonderful inexpressible immanence all around me."

"It is said that kundalini opens new pathways in the nervous system; the pain associated with this apparently is due to the nervous system's inability to immediately cope with the energy. Yogis assert that the body must be properly attuned for kundalini through yoga, and that a premature or explosive awakening can cause insanity or death.

Other individuals, it has been determined by Western psychologists and psychiatrists, have experienced kundalini awakenings but not the explosive kind. One notable characteristic of these lesser awakenings is that the individual thinks, acts, and feels remarkably different. Symptoms may involve involuntary and spasmodic body movements and postures; pain; abnormal breathing patterns; paralysis; tickling itching; vibrating sensations; hot and cold sensations; inner sounds, such as roaring, whistling, and chirping; insomnia; hypersensitivity to environment; unusual or extremes of emotions; intensified sex drive; distortion of thought processes; detachment; disassociation; sensations of physical expansion; and out-of-body experiences (OBEs). Generally the elimination of such symptoms can be brought about by a heavier diet and temporary cessation of meditation. The phenomena of these lesser kundalini awakenings seem to indicate that the definition may have to be expanded from that of the coiled serpent of yoga. Such experienced awakenings are difficult to definitely define though because scientific research of kundalini energy is still in its embryonic stages, little is known of the energy's nonphysical nature, and many of its symptoms are similar to those associated with mental disturbances and stress."
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
forrest22

Theistic satanists( for example joyofsatan site) say kundalini energy is hot like fire... while others sy it is cold and white

i myself when i do meditation i feel cold air around my head sometimes i feel cold water around the top of my head
so it is different from person to person ... and because satanist are of the devil they feel it like fire ... islam say that God created the Dijjin/demons from fire so it is no wonder they feel kundalini hot like fire .....while normal human feel it is cold

see the article below from freeyourbrain site

On the contrary of what THEY say over and over, KUNDALINI IS NO FIRE. KUNDALINI IS NOT RED. THERE IS NO "AURIC BURNING", LET ALONE "AURIC DEATH".
YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE 'BAKED', 'BOILED', 'COOKED', 'FRIED' OR 'GRILLED' IN THE FIRE OF THE HELLS. THERE IS NO 'FIRE' OF THE HELLS WHATSOEVER. THERE IS NO 'HELL'.
IT'S A BRAINWASHING, BUT IT'S A LIE. IT'S AN ILLUSION. ILLUSIONS AREN'T REAL, UNLESS YOU FIRST BELIEVE IN THEM.
So every time you hear a sentence or song using this distorted, sickly, delirious and demented idea, you must mentalize the archetype : "KUNDALINI IS NO FIRE".

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/nofire.htm

Last edited by forrest22; 16-04-2012 at 06:12 PM.
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #3
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest22 View Post

On the contrary of what THEY say over and over, KUNDALINI IS NO FIRE. KUNDALINI IS NOT RED. THERE IS NO "AURIC BURNING", LET ALONE "AURIC DEATH".
YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE 'BAKED', 'BOILED', 'COOKED', 'FRIED' OR 'GRILLED' IN THE FIRE OF THE HELLS. THERE IS NO 'FIRE' OF THE HELLS WHATSOEVER. THERE IS NO 'HELL'.
IT'S A BRAINWASHING, BUT IT'S A LIE. IT'S AN ILLUSION. ILLUSIONS AREN'T REAL, UNLESS YOU FIRST BELIEVE IN THEM.
So every time you hear a sentence or song using this distorted, sickly, delirious and demented idea, you must mentalize the archetype : "KUNDALINI IS NO FIRE".

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/nofire.htm
Anyone know what became of that guy?

Visit the Truthatron

Visit the Truthspoon

From the man they couldn't recruit. Illuminati analysis, and a bit of messing about on the side.
edelweiss pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #4
thecatsmeow
Banned

Thanks forrest22 for your post
Old 18-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #5
thecatsmeow
Banned

Bump!!!
Old 19-04-2012, 04:41 AM   #6
rejjy

For me it was neither hot nor cold but almost identicle to electrocution
via alternating electrical current.

Since i've undergone both i'd say only the quality of the energy differed
electricity being a pale simulated version of the creative aeonic currents
originating from within.

So kundalini can be an internal short circuit originating within the rotating
alternating buzzing spiritual core and grounding in the holodeck of the
outer mind without resistance.
rejjy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 04:06 PM   #7
thecatsmeow
Banned

Thank you Rejjy

I can relate to you my own experience of cold energy regarding kundalini.
I had what I believe was a heart-attack (which I now know was caused by the mercury amalgams in my teeth) at work in 1992 but was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. I had counselling, on and off, for around 2 years.
As I began to untangle the mess created by close family through abuse, I began to experience changes on every level. I had a cold, hard energy around my heart and I began to feel this melting. I also saw cold, heavy chains break and fall away from my heart. my heart had been in a cold, "heartless" prison for a very long time but I began to "feel" in that part of my body emotions that I'd all but forgotten. I had "episodes" of sobbing for days at a time in which I sobbed my heart out. The longest one lasted four days I couldn't stop myself nor did I want to. I felt I was releasing something and I was being freed of all the heartache of my childhood and early youth. After a while I could feel my heart "opening-out" and becoming one with all the energy in existence. It was like a re-union with my self, the real me that had almost been squashed out of existence. I could feel all of my emotions once more whereas before my existence was dead and lifeless. I, at last, could feel joy as well as sorrow, love as well as fear and everything felt right whereas before I couldn't move one foot in front of the other because of fear. I used to be afraid of everything. Now I love everything.

When it first started I had some very lucid dreams, one of which was about a huge snake. The snake came out of a garden and slithered through a road and into a small town centre where there was a roundabout with a fountain in the middle which had been out of use for a very long time. The snake entered the middle of the fountain and as it did so a fountain of light burst out of it. It felt like liquid too, flowing together with the beautiful golden-silver light.
I've had many dreams and psychic experiences since then which all relate to the kundalini energy.
Old 19-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #8
piskavac

I once heard Kundalini can be awakened in one and half hour, with special method. Information on that method is whitdrawn from common people and has been hold in very secrecy.

This is because, if somebody awake the kundalini using that method, and didn't clear his/her body nadies (channels) through which Kundlaini passes, Kundalini can bash into barrier in one of these channel, and then wriggle left-and-right in undesired directions. Yogi practicioner may develop a bubles on his/her body, or can develop a horn-like outgrowth on the head.

They also can suffer from permanent mental illness, and therefore hide within caves where they had pracitced yoga.
In 1975, a man riding a moped in Bermuda was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, the man’s brother, riding the very same moped, was killed in the very same way by the very same taxi driven by the very same driver -- and carrying the very same passenger.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #9
thecatsmeow
Banned

" The sushumna is the central axis, crisscrossed in a helix by the ida and pingala. As it rises the kundalini activates the chakras in succession. The body becomes cold and corpse-like as the kundalini leaves the lower portions and begins to rise."

So, according to this, your kundalini energy is beginning to rise (you will be like the phoenix as it is reborn and, perhaps this is why breathing exercises are recommended? When the energy begins to rise you can feel it inside you and you begin to feel excitable. You need to do something energetic such as pace the room very quickly or jog on the spot! You might need to shout or scream very loudly! You must let it out because you must free yourself of all emotional poison that has accumulated through your previous experiences (including previous incarnations). You will experience such intense emotions and you must allow them to surface. Cry like a baby if you need to. I remember crying (such heart-wrending sobs for 4 days in a row but it felt good and so right). You should keep a diary and write all your feelings, memories and anything else you feel is significant to you OR use some other option of creative expression such as drawing or painting. This is what I had to do because I didn't really understand, at the time, what was happening to me. Explore and free your inner child (which is joyous and innocent and so very beautiful) and you will make it happen.
Old 25-04-2012, 06:17 AM   #10
william68
Banned

The kundalini itself is hot. The energy in the head your feeling is somatic Thus cool. When really charged it comes down the spine clearing the nadis further for the actual time when the Serpent of fire can awake and ascend. Its somatic energy is not the actual kundalini.

Devil comes from Devi and its the female aspect of the psyche its also been callled Sophia and other names in the ancient tradition. The JoyofSatan understands that "demons" are actually the Pagan Gods and what is called Satanism is the original Pagan tradition. They understand ENKI to be the being called Satan. This religion is based on what the new age calls ascension which in the pure sense as it was used in the ancient world delt with this power fully rising up the spine into the crown. Its the religion of EA.

This excerpt quote from the Catholic Encyclopedia is very revealing:
In the same way the Greeks and Romans may have worshipped their divinities, fondly believing them to be good. But the Christian Scriptures declare that all the gods of the Gentiles are demons.
Catholic Encyclopedia: Devil Worship
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04767a.h…
DEMONS ARE THE GODS OF THE GENTILES!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest22 View Post
Theistic satanists( for example joyofsatan site) say kundalini energy is hot like fire... while others sy it is cold and white

i myself when i do meditation i feel cold air around my head sometimes i feel cold water around the top of my head
so it is different from person to person ... and because satanist are of the devil they feel it like fire ... islam say that God created the Dijjin/demons from fire so it is no wonder they feel kundalini hot like fire .....while normal human feel it is cold

Last edited by william68; 25-04-2012 at 06:18 AM.
william68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 08:58 AM   #11
mrdruid0

Question

Op, do you have any info on visual distortions/halucinations and kundalini awakening?

For the past 2 months, since a particularly frightening paralysis experience, I have had constant visual distortions. Nothing major, but pretty wierd all the same.

They have mainly manifested themselves when zoned out, and staring at a certain spot without moving my eyes. Also, my depth perception as been off, simply that things seem to breathe often. Also, the weirdest thing, is the "visual snow" that I see constantly, but mainly in states of deep relaxation.

Its strange, when it is strong, most objects seem to be undulating with waves of brightly coloured particles. They are everywhere, and move with my eyes. I see them on everything, and often they make objects "pulse."

Any thoughts people??
mrdruid0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #12
thecatsmeow
Banned

Thank you William68 for your contribution.

@mrdruid0 You seem to be experiencing changes. As I recall, what I believed to be hallucinations were experiences that were being worked-out at a psychic level (karmic ties are being worked on whilst these 'visual distortions' are ocurring) which is continued in the Astral Plane when you go to bed. You may experience a myriad of deep emotion. Just hang on in there and allow things to happen as naturally as you can. I can't recall experiencing the paralysis except when I was a child. It wasn't pleasant but if you stay where you are until you regain your composure and ability to move I should think you'll be alright.

I recall being in the heart of the great breathing spirit and seeing beautiful coloured spirals. Everything around us is alive and charged with the most amazing energies you could imagine. It's magical and you can relax and enjoy those sensations. You can, I believe, train yourself to join the 'undulating' flow by lying on your back and riding those waves.

Peace to you