Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 26-02-2012, 12:34 PM   #441
king triad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dana View Post
thanks but how does 666 link up with the beast if the beast are/is the aliens themselves?

and i must say it's a bit mystifying to me how you could possibly have a "kinder, gentler anti-christ" lol
I'm not sure how they link up..good question..
king triad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #442
dana

ok thanks for being honest
Old 26-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #443
king triad

Quote:
ok thanks for being honest
All I know from what they tell me is reptilians=beast...If the reptilians had successfully invaded we would know all about the mark of the beast...but they failed and the cover-up goes on...
Old 27-02-2012, 01:37 AM   #444
dana

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
All I know from what they tell me is reptilians=beast...If the reptilians had successfully invaded we would know all about the mark of the beast...but they failed and the cover-up goes on...
and yet your bible...are you religous?...do you have a bible?...anyway it says: Rev 13:8
"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

So if the beast is reptillian but the number of the beast is the number of a man then what does that tell you? Does it mean that the (reptilian) beast is a man? makes you wonder...
Old 27-02-2012, 12:51 PM   #445
king triad

Quote:
and yet your bible...are you religous?...do you have a bible?...anyway it says: Rev 13:8
"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

So if the beast is reptillian but the number of the beast is the number of a man then what does that tell you? Does it mean that the (reptilian) beast is a man? makes you wonder...
Is it a King James bible?... a lot of revelation is metaphor...

Last edited by king triad; 27-02-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old 25-03-2012, 09:44 PM   #446
cinder_darkskys

Default Five Man Electrical Band- Signs Topic tracker

Hi all sorry I been doing a few things. Working on Skyrim Creation an game helps me think.

i still need to catch up.

But I think I found a Blond or, 2. How ever you might will not. Like what what you are seeing.
5 Man Electrical Band-Sign-Live-@ Toronto Canada Day Celebration 2010-07-01

I have an Idea where I stored the imagery so I have to dig for material throw my hard ware.

However it won't explain why I said there not a real specie. Or a sub specie or a clones. The Grays use Clone's. But they are a species.

So it any ways it, may take a bit. I have shown the spiece several time.
Fan arts ;

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 25-03-2012 at 09:45 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 04:09 AM   #447
leviathanstaar

So if it wasnt for 5th dimensional nanotech ufo's, easy to spot cavemen with low grade conventional weaponry from the 1960's would overcome my country's military and get us?

We just want to be clear here.
Old 26-03-2012, 02:26 PM   #448
king triad

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathanstaar View Post
So if it wasnt for 5th dimensional nanotech ufo's, easy to spot cavemen with low grade conventional weaponry from the 1960's would overcome my country's military and get us?

We just want to be clear here.
No one is saying that...On sept 11th 2001 at 6pm est God's army attacked all the terrorist training camps in Afghanistan ..we killed all the Alquedas before the US got there..when they arrived the weapon of choice was a front end loader to move the bodies...They packed them in containers then buried them..That war was over in 2001..and that's when the CIA started taking credit for our work...11 years later and they are still at it..I ordered the attack on Afghanistan not Bush by the time he declared war it was already won...

Last edited by king triad; 26-03-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old 26-03-2012, 10:26 PM   #449
cinder_darkskys

Default Gorillaz - Superfast Jellyfish

I found my other imagery, of Mar's of Blonds. How ever I know why I have not displayed the materials of this time. Its appear only on my MsN, Where it can be better related to how they should be view. This Imagery here + what I have shown + the event over passed year. As well as the preceding years. Should tell you. That my concerns are well founded.

That why I have only talked about these subjects regarding on this specie. So I can get up set. which I not try to direct at any one.

Your blond's in the above Image. He's in the whole image. We seen this specie before destroying Souls in Israel.

These 2 images are the same, view from different minds and times.
The image below show the fall of Satan. Men kill him. Not an army just a hand full of men.
You can't kill them. Most likely because there al ready dead. You can't Nuke it < which where they live or come from basically ), We witnessed no damages done to the device. Volcano is a Nuke bomb continually running. generating = amounts of power per what ever a mount of time.

The way the paper is cut is even important. notice the centers an the cuts. The art lower was created by some one there. the lower image has no sky line but the one above dose + much more.

If there in a physical body I would think it would be a clone. An I would guest there specie would be a 1/2 gray human high-bred.

These image will be seen in at lest 1 other topic. which is trying to understand something else.

Hope this help your topic

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 27-03-2012 at 08:26 AM.
Old 27-03-2012, 01:50 PM   #450
sh3lly

Quote:

Maybe it could refer to the type of reptilian Icke talks about... the multidimensional kind that can take over human bodies and sort of "shift" to our dimension through them.?
Old 27-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #451
cinder_darkskys

Default The Offspring- Splinter- When You're In Prison

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
Maybe it could refer to the type of reptilian Icke talks about... the multidimensional kind that can take over human bodies and sort of "shift" to our dimension through them.?
The Reppies < the ones that work for us an the betterment of earth.) they were here long befor us. Possession of the body is a really confused subject.

When I got here there was a predominate topic about orb. People were convinced that every flicker of light was an Orb.

there was no classifications for the types of Orbs Or what was a real Orb.

But that was not proven the case. What we seen was people unknowing shooting there imagery in the rain while the ground is wet this add's reflect from the water in the air. The people produced real orbs. would run short run imagery generally an would pull them down.

Reppie are the same way. there a different specie that we as people do not understand. Like humans there good one's an bad one's.

When the good ones come out. there killed beaten to death with clubs an fist. in south America. A specie that may have been one Christ actual transformation. So all that fear Hollywood produce over ride there fundamental teachings on these species. resulting in the death of a possible friendly specie. E+T do not generally ware clothing in the passed. There not known for changing fast we are.

Possession is something people don't understand. they see there sci-if an hor-movies. then think to them self's this how it must be.

Its not how it works at all.

every peoples on earth has 3 symbolic specie around us 24/7. Add the math up. if there 6billion humans 12 billion Grays, an another 6 billion for the 3rd, which basically unknown . + there all the other species. an then there the wild life on the planets.

My question again and again is what are they eating. An I know I don't go to far from my ICEBOX do you.

a type of possession could be as simple as suggestion. A capitalist imply anti Christian sentiments by saying. its not my probably, why should I care. < Its an Illuminati statement.) He only started it any ways or equate freedom with capitalism, To generate coin money an to prorogation a higher death rate. All done by simple suggestion. Pretty soon people believe this line of pure crap. the line, leads to the point of, food bank.

Why should we care. Dumb ass people are die'ing, so your can feed your kids. bitch. frack off. its the same for Communism. Worst in religious governments. Its called propaganda.

So there many levels of possession this is just a low level type you can relate to. I most likely. I won't go deep in to this, on less there a good fast free flowing topic to talk about it.

like this topic.

Right now generally, I'm try to explain out about the pyramid. and the inner-workings. How it relates to the Army of God. As in other topics which relate.

In my opinion Possession happen mainly to pets, a mind debilitated. these are far easier vessel to inhabit. I talk about this in my 1st post's.

Higher levels is possession, a person most likely dose not know.

Violent possession are mulity inhabited people. More then 1 sprite in 1 person.

Even me. I could be considered possibly possesses, in some ways.
from the imagery the demons in my lower body number in the millions. but your get to point there no going passed that.

So it's complex. I my self do not understand most of what i'm see as of yet.

These Blond can possess its my believe. I do not trust them. Even destroying demonic humans dose not make them team players. It only means they can kill an they will kill us< The destruction of a soul is the worst fate your gone). Or on my team Micheal, As bad as hell is it holds nothing to what destruction means.
Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 28-03-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:27 AM   #452
leviathanstaar

Quote:
No one is saying that...On sept 11th 2001 at 6pm est God's army attacked all the terrorist training camps in Afghanistan ..we killed all the Alquedas before the US got there..when they arrived the weapon of choice was a front end loader to move the bodies...They packed them in containers then buried them..That war was over in 2001..and that's when the CIA started taking credit for our work...11 years later and they are still at it..I ordered the attack on Afghanistan not Bush by the time he declared war it was already won...
So prior to 2001 if you had not giving the attack order, easy to spot cavemen withlow grade conventional weaponry from the 60's would have take over my countries military and it's population?

Also, if you're the leader of God's army and give the orders, why have you been putting up with the CIA, and every associated horror since 2001?
ie;
Every 'real' terror cell
Every intel agency controll terror cell
Every corrupt oppresive regime/govt/mafia, and the list goes on.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #453
king triad

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathanstaar View Post
So prior to 2001 if you had not giving the attack order, easy to spot cavemen withlow grade conventional weaponry from the 60's would have take over my countries military and it's population?
Who is saying that?..you are..Maybe more of your buildings may have been blown up though..This isn't magic the ets do it's hard work..
Old 15-04-2012, 02:35 PM   #454
king triad

The CIA has been thrown out of Pakistan and the govt is demanding a halt to all drone strikes..God's army isn't part of the CIA so we will continue our war in the tribal regions of Pakistan..how will they cover it up now?..with a huge blanket...They will see Obama has no influence over these drones and maybe blow the cover-up?..time will tell..
Old 15-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #455
snappy

King Triad

Take me to your dealer, I want whatever you have had.

PEACE
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 09:18 PM   #456
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
The CIA has been thrown out of Pakistan and the govt is demanding a halt to all drone strikes..God's army isn't part of the CIA so we will continue our war in the tribal regions of Pakistan..how will they cover it up now?..with a huge blanket...They will see Obama has no influence over these drones and maybe blow the cover-up?..time will tell..
If drone strikes cease you will no doubt claim that you are sending your drones elsewhere and concoct an exit strategy.

If drone strikes continue then presumably Pakistan will make noises and hold the U.S. responsible. Could be tricky for your scenario and personal agenda.

I hold you responsible for your nonsense claim that you have been controlling these drones rather than the CIA, and this claim by default means you have been killing innocent people. No doubt you have a prepared 'escape clause' for that too.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #457
king triad

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
If drone strikes cease you will no doubt claim that you are sending your drones elsewhere and concoct an exit strategy.

If drone strikes continue then presumably Pakistan will make noises and hold the U.S. responsible. Could be tricky for your scenario and personal agenda.

I hold you responsible for your nonsense claim that you have been controlling these drones rather than the CIA, and this claim by default means you have been killing innocent people. No doubt you have a prepared 'escape clause' for that too.
No one is innocent in a terrorist training compound...no one..
Old 15-04-2012, 11:29 PM   #458
snappy

Quote:
No one is innocent in a terrorist training compound...no one..
Depending on personal morality, especially using your own personal logic, One could say that ALL USA military bases are a legitimate target

Just saying it as it is...

snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #459
king triad

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappy View Post
Depending on personal morality, especially using your own personal logic, One could say that ALL USA military bases are a legitimate target

Do as you will..we don't help the US military much anymore..they are sell outs.
Old 25-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #460
cinder_darkskys

Originally Posted by snappy

king triad
Do as you will..we don't help the US military much anymore..they are sell outs.

lol before you go out an attack world military command n control system, an bring harm to world military's. Which we need by the way.

I have a question I don't know if you think it's important or not. Not the holy pope of Rome nor the Queen. Sorry it just the way things are.To what I know Only the Big G out ranks this.

What is God's Physical Army going to do about the son of the devil, This Death here.

Honestly now if you were in command of Physical God's Army The AO, what you do about the soul of the son of the devil here.

Are ware of what I said about the Anti Christ.

even if your wanted to try an kill it what you use.

Lastly ; Don't you think you should ask the AO 1st to see if that is what he wants from his ARMY. After all god's army is his Army, not man kind.

Skys This my authority. No one out rank's me.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 25-04-2012 at 10:31 AM.