Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-04-2012, 11:10 PM   #401
misscynical
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Europe has it's stabbings America has it's shootings. What's the difference?
In Europe we don't see it as some farcical God given right to carry knives around to 'defend' ourselves.
misscynical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 11:17 PM   #402
alf hearted
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,266
Default

"God gave us guns and gave those other guys pointy sticks, he must love us more than them." [/typical US attitude]
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #403
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscynical View Post
In Europe we don't see it as some farcical God given right to carry knives around to 'defend' ourselves.
I am sure that's comforting to someone who was stabbed to death.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 11:31 PM   #404
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
"God gave us guns and gave those other guys pointy sticks, he must love us more than them." [/typical US attitude]
God gave you freedom....it was man who took it from you.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 11:44 PM   #405
alf hearted
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
God gave you freedom....it was man who took it from you.
A bible-basher as well as an impersonator of a black person who is looking forward to any coming race war with glee. Wonders never cease.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 12:00 AM   #406
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
A bible-basher as well as an impersonator of a black person who is looking forward to any coming race war with glee. Wonders never cease.
Coming from a person who has a distain for person freedom and impersonates a person of double digit IQ, I take that as a compliment.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 12:03 AM   #407
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscynical View Post
In Europe we don't see it as some farcical God given right to carry knives around to 'defend' ourselves.
So, exactly what do you use to defend yourself?

A hand held, battery operated, scream machine that screams for you at the press of a button?

Last edited by arcyclus; 14-04-2012 at 01:01 AM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 05:52 AM   #408
302bluefog
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,566
Default

From another thread...

302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 08:45 AM   #409
alf hearted
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Coming from a person who has a distain for person freedom and impersonates a person of double digit IQ, I take that as a compliment.
It's "disdain" and "personal", but nice attempt Mr High IQ.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 08:55 AM   #410
alf hearted
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,266
Default

He makes some valid points but he doesn't have to be pro-the new black panthers and other idiots to want a thorough investigation of the events, in a case as far from cut and dried as this was.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 08:58 AM   #411
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
It's "disdain" and "personal", but nice attempt Mr High IQ.
You got the message "Einstein". That's all that matters.
__________________
"Question everything"!
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #412
alf hearted
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,266
Default

Is that message "True freedom is the god-given right to carry a gun and shoot anything that looks remotely threatening or tasty!" by any chance?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #413
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Is that message "True freedom is the god-given right to carry a gun and shoot anything that looks remotely threatening or tasty!" by any chance?
There is no laws that permit such a thing.
__________________
"Question everything"!
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 09:34 AM   #414
alf hearted
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
There is no laws that permit such a thing.
That's kind of fortunate for a place that considers a firearm the solution to so many problems. Do you have a gun? If you do, has it ever saved your life yet? Do you have a name for it?

Last edited by alf hearted; 14-04-2012 at 09:35 AM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #415
harryflashman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
That's kind of fortunate for a place that considers a firearm the solution to so many problems. Do you have a gun? If you do, has it ever saved your life yet? Do you have a name for it?
while the US gun freedom has obvious drawbacks I have to say I don´t like the UK approach much either. Giving the state the total monopoly on the use of force leaves the citizens in a very vulnerable position when it comes to resisting both criminals and a growing police state. But we don´t want to derail the thread and end up discussing gun control which is largely pointless for us in the UK who have basically lost any and all rights of self defence.
harryflashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #416
batou
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Section 9
Posts: 2,328
Default

it seems like the purpose of some posters here is to rejoice in the death of a kid, and how he deserved it. i know you guys have tried to cover it up, but a deep kind of hatred shows through. it simmers. and you fucks capitalize and exploit a situation. like vultures, except you hate what you're feasting on.
so say what you want. you're not fooling anyone.
batou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #417
velma
Senior Member
 
velma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,330
Default

Prior to killing Trayvon Martin, an innocent youth, fruitcake George Zimmerman called police on 46 occasions, with trivial complaints such as alarms going off, noisy children, a pit-bull dog, an open garage, trash on the road, loud parties, strange cars, reckless drivers, but mainly he reported “black males” in the area, including one aged 7 - 9 years old acting suspiciously.

Feb. 26, 2012 (night of Martin shooting) – 7:11 p.m.
Type: TEL
Subject: Suspicious activity
Report: Black male “late teens lsw dark gray hoodie, jeans or sweatpants walking around area … "



Feb. 26, 2012 – 7:20 p.m.
Type: TEL
Subject: Suspicious activity
Report: Repeats prior report

George Zimmerman’s History of 911 Calls: A Complete Log:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...plete-log.html

Last edited by velma; 14-04-2012 at 08:15 PM.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #418
mountain
Senior Member
 
mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Will you be dining at a table or in your tree?
I actually dined on the floor with other Thai people... food was yummeh :P
__________________
<3 ~ Peace & Love ~ <3
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #419
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
That's kind of fortunate for a place that considers a firearm the solution to so many problems. Do you have a gun? If you do, has it ever saved your life yet? Do you have a name for it?
Yes, I have a gun. No, I have never used it on humans or animals. What's your point?
__________________
"Question everything"!
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 08:29 PM   #420
changingmyself
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Prior to killing Trayvon Martin, an innocent youth, fruitcake George Zimmerman called police on 46 occasions, with trivial complaints such as alarms going off, noisy children, a pit-bull dog, an open garage, trash on the road, loud parties, strange cars, reckless drivers, but mainly he reported “black males” in the area, including one aged 7 - 9 years old acting suspiciously.

Feb. 26, 2012 (night of Martin shooting) – 7:11 p.m.
Type: TEL
Subject: Suspicious activity
Report: Black male “late teens lsw dark gray hoodie, jeans or sweatpants walking around area … "



Feb. 26, 2012 – 7:20 p.m.
Type: TEL
Subject: Suspicious activity
Report: Repeats prior report

George Zimmerman’s History of 911 Calls: A Complete Log:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...plete-log.html


WOW, this:

36. April 22, 2011 – 7:09 p.m.
Type: TEL
Subject: Suspicious activity
Report: Juvenile black male “apprx 7–9” years old, four feet tall “skinny build short blk hair” last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and blue shorts

Is crazy. He actually called the police on a 7-9 year old child?



THIS:

19. Aug. 21, 2009 – 6:57 p.m.
Type: TEL
Subject: Conflict
Report: “Landlord is trying to take [Zimmerman’s] money for rent … and home in foreclosure

says a LOT about Zimmerman.
changingmyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:55 AM.