Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Satanism / Cults / Esoteric / Astral Entities & Spirit Possession
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 24-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #921
zsymon

Then make your own thread and share your ideas there, instead of telling people
not to believe mine. Because again, they can make up their own mind.

Our beliefs are barely different at all, but those few differences are apparently still
too threatening for you to just let it go and let people decide for themselves.

Last edited by zsymon; 24-03-2012 at 10:57 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #922
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Then make your own thread and share your ideas there, instead of telling people
not to believe mine. Because again, they can make up their own mind.
Care to answer the question i raised rather than side-step it?

Here is what i asked:

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
ok: you are intricately connected to your guides, so how can they be in a possition where they can not get to you? guides are not bound by dimensional restrictions. i'd like to expand on this because i find the concept that you have forwarded here grossly inacurate.
You made the point in this thread:
Quote:
Sadly, whenever I ended up outside my body, I was instantly yanked into the actual
astral world, and my spirit guides could not reach me there.
it seems appropriate to discuss it here?

Quote:
Our beliefs are barely different at all, but those few differences are apparently still
too threatening for you to just let it go and let people decide for themselves.
Don't big yourself up man, i'm not threatened by your idea's, far from it - i agree with a lot of what you say, i think you are too focused on duality for the most part, but hey you do not think that so thaz cool right there.

i would just like to know why you feel your guides could not reach you - as you claim, given that guides are not bound by dimensional constructs?

no point in arguing when we can discuss the point you made? Or are you threatened because someone on here has the balls to question your notions?

Last edited by merlincove; 24-03-2012 at 11:06 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 11:06 PM   #923
measle_weasel
Forum Advisor

Zsymon, you mentioned "elementals"... What are these, and how do they differ from non-elementals?

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2012, 03:16 AM   #924
zsymon

Elementals are what might also be called nature spirits.

These nature spirits are as old as Earth itself, and they care for nature and will
try to assist all that seek to help, heal and support nature.

There are tree elementals, water elementals, air elementals, fire elementals,
earth elementals, cave elementals, desert elementals, river elementals, and
many more, thousands and thousands of species.

You could say that they are semi physical, but they are not actual spirits, as
they are incarnated souls just like you and me. The higher your awareness,
the more love in your heart, the easier it becomes to see them.

They have been hunted severely, and many of them were killed one way or
another, but because they are so hard to detect, they have survived, and as
nature recovers, so will they.

The main causes of their mass death is the blocking of Light magik that has
occured long ago, and then later the industrial revolution, which caused many
of their homes to become so toxic that all elemental inhabitants there, died.

I have only seen the classical faerie type myself, and some sort of very small
kobold.

Every fantasy myth in existence, is based on truth, in greater or lesser extent.

Last edited by zsymon; 25-03-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Old 25-03-2012, 03:35 AM   #925
jimj_wpg

Quote:
We incarnate in bursts.. we will incarnate hundreds of times in a row, with a few hundred years in between each incarnation, and then we spend billions
and billions and billions and billions of years in the spirit world, to give others
the chance to incarnate.

The Universe is simply too small and young yet to give everyone regular incarnation opportunities. The Universe is basically still a toddler.
That doesn't sound quite right.

OK maybe you're inferring Human when you say incarnate. This assumes 3rd dimension. Yet there are other souls who incarnate as animals, as trees and plants. One person here or elsewhere even had a conversation with 1 blade of grass.

This galaxy is HUGE...Not even looking to the galaxy, but just consider 3rd dimension surface Earth...

~ 7 billion (and still growing) Humans from various other parts of this quadrant of this galaxy - Reptilian, Pleiadian, Arcturian, Orion, Sirius, etc...

Then there are the souls who are animals, others trees, water drops, etc...

There's beginning to be proof of life on the other planets, like Venus, Mars....in 3rd dimension and most assuridely 5th dimension.

What even exists closer to the central sun of the Milky Way? Not 3rd but upper dimensional beings.

Yes, I know 3rd dimensional Earthlings are regarded as "special" but there must be Earth-like planets with 3rd dimensional bodies on the other side of this galaxy...

Other stuff under the surface gnomes and stuff like that ... going by others' descriptions ... are they not 3rd dimension like us? Human eating Dragons live under the surface too.

All the planets that we can see are in 3rd dimension and are souls unto themselves as is each star/sun.

In my own case, I spent ~90 years of "Heaven time" between last incarnation and this one. I don't think I could spend several billions of years not having a body. that'd be very stressful on me.

Last edited by jimj_wpg; 25-03-2012 at 03:38 AM.
jimj_wpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2012, 10:38 AM   #926
zsymon

There is no difference between human or animal souls.. there are only two types
of soul, and that is Light and non light.

The cat in your house, might theoretically be one of your past life fathers, they're
the same as us. We have all incarnated as animals, insects, elementals and a lot
of other type of lifeforms in the past, whether on this planet or on another.

Incarnating into an animal is not a lesser incarnation, it can grant learning just as
important as what we could learn as a human or elemental or magikal being, tho
the latter are extinct now.

Sadly this means, and it came as a very harsh learning to me, one with which I
still struggle guilt-wise, that everytime you ate meat, you contributed to the pain,
enslavement, torture and genocide of your own brothers and sisters of Light.

Anyway,

There is also absolutely no such thing as 3rd or 4th dimensional souls, like I said
there are only two types of souls, within those two categories, all are of the same
type.

Some souls mainly incarnate in the Pleiades, so they could be called Pleiadean
souls for example, but their actual soul type, is just the same as any other non
light soul. When a Pleiadean soul migrates to another galaxy, then it's no longer
a Pleiadean soul; the name just indicates where its main home is at that point.

None of them have Earth as home, as they invaded here through force. Only
10% of humans souls right now have the right to be here, Light souls, because
this solar system belongs to Light, was created by Light and for Light.. not as a
battlefield incurring unimaginable suffering for all involved.

The Light doesn't teach through suffering and pain and hardship, they teach love
and compassion, through love and compassion, not agony, violence and pain.

Still, ultimately our greatest teacher is interaction with non light, which will at all
times cause pain and suffering sooner or later.

So in short, a soul is Light or non light, there are no other distinctions.

There are no such things as 4th or 5th or 6th dimensional souls. Reptilians for
example are just non light souls like any other, some of them operate from the
astral, some incarnate on Earth physically.

There are only three types of dimension, and that is physical, spiritual and semi
physical. Souls can only incarnate into the physical and semi physical, and when
they are not incarnated, they are within a spiritual dimension.

There are many spiritual type dimensions, many semi physical type dimensions,
and many physical dimensions, although ours is the main one. All dimensions are
in one way or another linked into this physical dimension where we are in now,
you could say it is the main "hub".

3rd dimensional is just a mathematical term for space, who ever decided to use
it for existential dimensions, I don't know, but it has no such meaning. There are
no higher or lower dimensions, just physical, spiritual or semi physical. All these
three dimensions, are 3rd dimensional by default, since there is depth, height &
width: 3D.

4th dimension, would just be a term used in science, it does not apply to realms
of existence in the Universe. Meaning there is no such thing as 4th dimensional
races or souls.

Last edited by zsymon; 25-03-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Old 25-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #927
zsymon

Merlincove,

I believe spiritual discussion should serve to enhance and expand and add color
to eachothers beliefs, and not to judge who is right or wrong.

There are no facts in any of our spiritual beliefs, so again it is entirely pointless to
judge who is right and wrong, since there is absolutely nothing to judge this by.

The only reason you keep telling others they are wrong, is because you personally
disagree with what they say.. not because there is any objective indication what so
ever that they might be wrong.

Last edited by zsymon; 25-03-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 25-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #928
maramoo

Default a quick question...

Quote:
Interesting share, it's good that you don't have any powerful connections to the astral,
so that when you left your body, your soul stayed on the Earth sphere and your real
spirit guide was able to warn and help you.

Sadly, whenever I ended up outside my body, I was instantly yanked into the actual
Thank you for your response. It is sad that you get yanked into the astral world. I think the reason for me not having much 'joy' with entities from that realm and obviously having a guide who made it clear, that place is not for me, means I'm of Light... which I 'feel I am' and have clear memories from early childhood that would back up my 'feelings'. I've been aware of what will happen in my life right from the start and major events did go that way, even against my attempts to not let things happen. I'm being vague but I have basically made choices in my life that should have eventually made things go in one direction but then forces outside of my control would make things go another way. Sometimes I fear there was some 'karmic script' written out for this incarnation but I've slipped in and taken that soul's place. Maybe this body was going to be used by an Astral soul but they got me in instead? Maybe it sounds mad, but that's how I feel. That's my gut conclusion. What do you think?

Last edited by maramoo; 25-03-2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: forgot to ask the question.
maramoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #929
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Merlincove,

I believe spiritual discussion should serve to enhance and expand and add color
to each others beliefs, and not to judge who is right or wrong.

There are no facts in any of our spiritual beliefs, so again it is entirely pointless to
judge who is right and wrong, since there is absolutely nothing to judge this by.

The only reason you keep telling others they are wrong, is because you personally
disagree with what they say.. not because there is any objective indication what so
ever that they might be wrong.
Thanks Z, but that still doesn't answer my question, as you said that you were in a place where your spirit guides couldn't get to you, and i suggested that this notion was false.

i think we can all agree that spirit is not bound by dimensional barriers - when we go to the astral, we do not go there as physical beings - the physical form of us stays home, asleep in bed, or in the chair, while the soul or the spirit journeys - even the physical programme is not a persistent bind to the spirit within

i really don't see how you could be in a place where your guides could not get to you - if your spirit can go to a place then so to can your spirit guides.

Perhaps i was a little harsh in my last post here, for that i appologise - i was extremely tired, but will make no excuse - if i was harsh, then i am sorry if that upset you zsymon.

But i notice that from your responses to me and others, that you do not respond well to critiques, and often choose not to respond with answers to any critical questions posed but instead respond with comments that steer away from questions that you do not like.

i am not attempting to make your pov wrong over my right, but am trying to understand why you say things that seem contrary to what appears to be a universal maxim - that spirits / guides are not limited in their ability to travel to any realm - by claiming that your guides could not get to you, and then fail to give any credible information to back up your views on these things?

The soul can travel to other universes, other planets, outside of 3d (physical) limitations the soul is not restricted to the normal 3d limitations of space and time, and can move freely between galaxies and dimensions - would you agree with this?

To my understandings, if a soul or spirit can be 'taken' to a place, which you expressed, then that place is not hidden to spirits and guides - therefore your guides can go there too, claiming they can not just seems a gross contradiction in and of itself:

Quote:
Ok, perhaps your spirit guides could go to the place where you were taken - and indeed did, but you were not able to sense them there, for whatever reason? This seems quite plausible.

The answers to why you seem to suffer these torments in the Astral, and further, how to stop them, are quite clear to me, but i worry that you will not be able to accept those answers.

The Astral is not the negative place that you claim it to be. And we keep coming back to the concept that you continue to side-step: you claim that positive occurrences within the Astral are a result of illusion and deception on behalf of negative forces, and i suggest that if that is the case (which i do not believe) then the same can be said of your experiences there - that they are just an illusion, a very persistent one in your accounts, but still illusory - because there is a very deep seated victim mentality going on here that you can not escape.

I am continually surprised that your 'mentor' (an Aborigine shaman?) can not stay off this eternal conflict that you are experiencing, given that she is skilled in removing blocks for others - these people are very wise, very powerful, and even have the ability to re-write the physical programme through power of thought, and are able to manifest reality around them, very magical people

The Astral is not a purely negative thing as you suggest, Z - and as the thread title expounds, what you express here is an expression of your own experiences there.

Others experience other things, rarely experience the negatives that you discuss - but then you claim that such experiences are deceitful and illusory, deceptions of darkness creating an illusion.....

You also claim light can not go to the Astral, or even exist there. When one views the nature of duality, light exists to define the dark, not the other way round

Claiming that light or love can not exist in the Astral, and that light souls can not go there is a pretty expansive claim - and an insult to those who express the love and compassion of light who experience astral travel.

The continual focus on duality throughout this thread (light v dark etc) is a concept which limits our understandings of who we are and what our purpose is, because it trains a focus away from Oneness.

Pick up a sword to fight the darkness, even though you claim to be of light, prevails the negativity that brings you to a place where you pick the sword up.

The soul is not about duality, it is not about being negative or positive, dark or light - the soul is about Infinite Love and Oneness - and while ever it is trapped in the mind-matrix of duality, by the minds focus on light and dark, it fails to escape the programme.

So, zsymon, why do you persist in fostering the aspects of dark v light - when it only perpetrates the programme of the matrix and keeps the soul locked into 3d?

Consider that not a critique, but a genuine question. I'm sorry if you find the questions i ask uncomfortable, but i ask them with the purest of intention, i think that you are able to see that.

Last edited by merlincove; 25-03-2012 at 01:38 PM.
Old 25-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #930
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj_wpg View Post
That doesn't sound quite right.

OK maybe you're inferring Human when you say incarnate. This assumes 3rd dimension. Yet there are other souls who incarnate as animals, as trees and plants. One person here or elsewhere even had a conversation with 1 blade of grass.

This galaxy is HUGE...Not even looking to the galaxy, but just consider 3rd dimension surface Earth...

~ 7 billion (and still growing) Humans from various other parts of this quadrant of this galaxy - Reptilian, Pleiadian, Arcturian, Orion, Sirius, etc...

Then there are the souls who are animals, others trees, water drops, etc...

There's beginning to be proof of life on the other planets, like Venus, Mars....in 3rd dimension and most assuridely 5th dimension.

What even exists closer to the central sun of the Milky Way? Not 3rd but upper dimensional beings.

Yes, I know 3rd dimensional Earthlings are regarded as "special" but there must be Earth-like planets with 3rd dimensional bodies on the other side of this galaxy...

Other stuff under the surface gnomes and stuff like that ... going by others' descriptions ... are they not 3rd dimension like us? Human eating Dragons live under the surface too.

All the planets that we can see are in 3rd dimension and are souls unto themselves as is each star/sun.

In my own case, I spent ~90 years of "Heaven time" between last incarnation and this one. I don't think I could spend several billions of years not having a body. that'd be very stressful on me.
Time is a 3d frame-concept. Outside of the 3d matrix we can assume that time does not exist, as time is directly relative to space / distance and 'hard' 3d constructs / physicality. Time is purely a man devised mechanism to measure his comprehension of sequential events

i believe that our physical incarnation (here now) is a single strand of our higher consciousness, and that the Higher Self manifests all our incarnate experiences simultaneously across time - that our past lives and future lives, as well as our transpersonal (none physical) lives occur simultaneously.

I do not believe that the Higher Self is subject to time, i belive that it exists outside the matrix.

In 3d terms, the only way i can explain it is: imagine a jelly fish, existing in a water filled world - its tendrils reach out and interact with the world around it, filtering energy (food) etc to sustain it. The Jelly fish is almost entirely water based, it's physicality is only slightly removed from its surroundings. Obviously there are other objects that exist in the ocean that are much more heavily based on physicality - the shark, for instance - perhaps the most feared aspect of the ocean, yet it can not harm the jellyfish. I think this is a good analogy of the Higher Self, existing as it does outside of the physical reality that we know as the matrix, its physicality only slightly remobved from Source / Infinite love, and with strands of consciousness reaching out to form solid 3d formats within the matrix construct - each strand filtering experience from physical expressions (lives). In this model, the HS is not confined to time as we are, and from a point outside time, can express itself within many different time frames and dimensional frames at once, in a simultaneous fashion.

From our exposure to linear experience (as creatures trapped in a framework of space and time) we comprehend that time flows from the past to the future - cause and effect etc, and understand 'past life' expressions as being in the past. Which is true from our standpoint of linear time experience.

But from a higher perspective, lifetimes do not run in a concurrent manner, but in a simultaneous one.

It is all about where we choose to observe from

In a linear manner, i don't really see that we can experience billions and billions of years between incarnations, but if we exclude the man-made concept of time, then the Higher Self may choose to experience lifetimes that are massively removed when viewed from a linear pov.

Also, HS incarnates within other dimensional frequencies and galaxies - it isn't really confined to the parameters of our limited perception- ie our universe etc. and is able to manifest conscious experiences in other worlds and dimensions.

Zsymon may disagree with this, as will others, but this model seems to stand the tests of critical analysis.

For instance, when we 'experience' a past life through meditation etc - it seems possible that we can experience such through accessing that consciousness strand through connectivity with our Higher Self. There are often other anchors at play to, similar lifetime situations may draw the 'past' experience closer to us spiritually wherein there is a correlatory aspect between the life-times that enable us to connect. i have often found that when i help people with past life regression that certain issues which are plaguing their life in the here and now can be clarified from past life's where similar situations were at play. These regressions also allow us to see how our soul group interact throughout lifetimes and can help break certain patterns or habits from replaying.

Hope that helps?

Last edited by merlincove; 25-03-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Old 25-03-2012, 03:51 PM   #931
jimj_wpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Obviously there are other objects that exist in the ocean that are much more heavily based on physicality - the shark, for instance - perhaps the most feared aspect of the ocean, yet it can not harm the jellyfish.
The Shark is akin to the "(Grizzly) Bear of the Sea", which in my personality is my aggressive-self if pushed ... but I do not physically eat my abusers... I do so verbally.
jimj_wpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #932
zsymon

Quote:
Originally Posted by maramoo View Post
Thank you for your response. It is sad that you get yanked into the astral world. I think the reason for me not having much 'joy' with entities from that realm and obviously having a guide who made it clear, that place is not for me, means I'm of Light... which I 'feel I am' and have clear memories from early childhood that would back up my 'feelings'. I've been aware of what will happen in my life right from the start and major events did go that way, even against my attempts to not let things happen. I'm being vague but I have basically made choices in my life that should have eventually made things go in one direction but then forces outside of my control would make things go another way. Sometimes I fear there was some 'karmic script' written out for this incarnation but I've slipped in and taken that soul's place. Maybe this body was going to be used by an Astral soul but they got me in instead? Maybe it sounds mad, but that's how I feel. That's my gut conclusion. What do you think?
Hm, there is obviously no doubt that you are Light, I could feel the energy very
clearly when you spoke of your spirit guide. Your spirit guide is also very, very
powerful.

Not every Light soul is able to hold back darkness the way you have described
her doing, since the darkness was still incredibly strong during the time of your
experience. Spirit guides as powerful as yours, are quite rare, since most of us
have been damaged so severely, and can barely even act as guides at all.

Anyway,

It is possible that the non light planned to use your body for their own, but that
they failed to completely steal it away from the Light. Remember that the non
light have absolutely no right to incarnate on Earth, they steal our bodies from
us, and they got up to a point where 90% of all humans are now non light.

So yeah, it is possible that your life was "scripted" by the non light to go a very
different direction, with a different soul, and that they didn't expect to fail in the
theft of the body you have now.

However, the non light scripts that have been manipulating your life are now
being dissolved. To me it feels like a bunch of cords pulling at different aspects
of your life, but the cords are being cut one after the other at a rapid pace, so
the more time passes, the less manipulation you will experience.

I don't feel the cords are actively being cut, they just lack the power to hold on,
and they are breaking from weakness. I might be wrong, I can't feel this part
clearly, but I would guess you have been working on resteering your own life
as well, and this is causing the "cords/scripts" to lose power even faster.

Last edited by zsymon; 25-03-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Old 25-03-2012, 11:40 PM   #933
maramoo

Default thank you again

Quote:
Hm, there is obviously no doubt that you are Light, I could feel the energy very
clearly when you spoke of your spirit guide. Your spirit guide is also very, very
powerful.

Not every Light soul is able to hold back darkness the way you have described
her doing, since the darkness was still incredibly strong during the time of your
experience. Spirit guides as powerful as yours, are quite rare, since most of us
have been damaged so severely, and can barely even act as guides at all.

Anyway,

It is possible that the non light planned to use your body for their own, but that
they failed to completely steal it away from the Light. Remember that the non
light have absolutely no right to incarnate on Earth, they steal our bodies from
us, and they got up to a point where 90% of all humans are now non light.

So yeah, it is possible that your life was "scripted" by the non light to go a very
different direction, with a different soul, and that they didn't expect to fail in the
theft of the body you have now.

However, the non light scripts that have been manipulating your life are now
being dissolved. To me it feels like a bunch of cords pulling at different aspects
of your life, but the cords are being cut one after the other at a rapid pace, so
the more time passes, the less manipulation you will experience.

I don't feel the cords are actively being cut, they just lack the power to hold on,
and they are breaking from weakness. I might be wrong, I can't feel this part
clearly, but I would guess you have been working on resteering your own life
as well, and this is causing the "cords/scripts" to lose power even faster.
Yep that's what it feels like. I must say, it's very strange to know I'm finally in charge. Lovely too. All throughout my life I've been doing light healing (and growing up in an atheist household I had no idea what I was doing, or at least what it was called etc... I just did what I did). It's drawn a lot of attention over the years and I've had many attacks to basically 'shut me up' and discredit me. I don't mean I've been a healer out there in the workplace etc... it's all be undercover and mostly when I was a child and didn't talk much. The attacks have been social, psychic, in personal relationships etc. I've always found that just about everyone likes me individually and as a group they are ok with me too and then one person comes along and says a bold lie and everyone believes them. I don't react as I can see the pain inside the accuser and what's fuelling their words... always fear, horror... major crap in their world, and I can't be nasty to them. I remember my lifeplan (from birth I've always known it) and I know that the second half of my life is all joy, so I tend to let these things go as I know things will write themselves eventually and your reputation is attached to ego... and ego has been a terminal disease of humanity, but it's fast getting 'cured' or expelled. Thanks again for your feedback... I have had some very dark times and keeping my sanity hasn't always been easy. Finding a voice out there that understands this part of me is rare. I hope your days become more peaceful too friend.
maramoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #934
mrdragonfly1234

Hi, Zsymon,

One day is peaceful and next day is a battle for me. I have to lead my life working with manipulative people. That's my life and I have to accept it.

If I just do and act like the way my soul is calling, I have to throw my life away and become solitary, and that's something I can't.

It is hard for me since I don't enjoy being equally manipulative or fight these people, but if I fail, I can't continue a day.

I pray to anyone/someone every day to give me a strength to fight these people so I don't give up my life.
mrdragonfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #935
ftil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by measle_weasel

Zsymon, you mentioned "elementals"... What are these, and how do they differ from non-elementals?
Quote:
An early modern reference of elementals appears in the 16th century alchemical works of Paracelsus. His works grouped the Elementals into four of the five elements:

Gnome, Earth Elemental.
Undines (also known as Nymph), Water Elemental.
Sylph, Air Elemental (also know as Wind Elemental).
Salamander, Fire Elemental.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elemental
Quote:
Paracelsus (1493 –1541) was a German-Swiss Renaissance physician, botanist, alchemist, astrologer, and general occultist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracelsus

Greek mythology

Quote:
The Nymphs were minor nature goddesses which populated the cosmos. Although they were ranked below the gods, they were still invited to attend the assemblies of the gods on Olympus.

The Nymphs presided over various natural phenomena: from springs, to clouds, trees, caverns, meadows, and beaches. They were responsible chiefly for the care of the plants and animals of their domain, and as such were closely associated with the prime gods of nature such as Hermes, Dionysus, Artemis, Poseidon and Demeter.
http://www.theoi.com/Cat_Nymphai.html
Famoues nymphs in Greek mythology.

Quote:
DAPHNE a Naias Nymph of the River Ladon in Arkadia, southern Greece or River Peneios in Thessalia in the north. She was loved by the god Apollo who pursued her relentlessly, but she escaped his embrace by transforming into a laurel tree.
http://www.theoi.com/Nymphe/NympheDaphne.html

John Waterhouse Apollo and Daphne.

Quote:
GALATEA one of the fifty Nymphs Nereid. She was wooed by the Cyclops Polyphemus, who slew her young lover Akis in a fit of jealousy.
http://www.theoi.com/Pontios/NereisGalateia.html

Gustave Moreau, Galatea

Quote:
SYRINX a Naias Nymph of the River Ladon in Arkadia, southern Greece. She transformed into a stand of river-reeds in order to escape the lascivious pursuit of the god Pan.
http://www.theoi.com/Nymphe/NympheSyrinx.html

God Pan and Syrinx, by Jean-François de Troy

Goddess Diana was surrounded by her nymphs

Jacob van Loo, Diana and Her Nymphs

A salamander, according to Paracelsus.

ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #936
zsymon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdragonfly1234 View Post
Hi, Zsymon,

One day is peaceful and next day is a battle for me. I have to lead my life working with manipulative people. That's my life and I have to accept it.

If I just do and act like the way my soul is calling, I have to throw my life away and become solitary, and that's something I can't.

It is hard for me since I don't enjoy being equally manipulative or fight these people, but if I fail, I can't continue a day.

I pray to anyone/someone every day to give me a strength to fight these people so I don't give up my life.
I wish I had an answer to help you, but all I can tell you is to try and use
love to fight hatred. I can't tell you how, it is different for everyone, and it
is different in every situation. Try to be open to what your heart advises
in those situations.

You'll never hear me say that it is easy though, it is incredibly hard, but it
is when we manage to use love in such situations, that we learn most.

Last edited by zsymon; 26-03-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Old 27-03-2012, 05:27 AM   #937
mrdragonfly1234

Quote:
I wish I had an answer to help you, but all I can tell you is to try and use
love to fight hatred. I can't tell you how, it is different for everyone, and it
is different in every situation. Try to be open to what your heart advises
in those situations.

You'll never hear me say that it is easy though, it is incredibly hard, but it
is when we manage to use love in such situations, that we learn most.
Yes, I know what you mean.

When I was a teenager, I realized that I am a good person and knew that I would be a loser if I stayed who I was. ( I didn't have any interest in gaining materials ) But in my mind, I wanted to prove that I was not a loser and put up a fight. ( In Korea, anyone who is a "good person" gets bullied in school, and gets scammed to become a homeless. )

Now I have something that I don't want to lose ; family and a job. ( Just like everyone else. ) turned out to be extremely difficult to keep up with.

My wife often tells me that I am a person who should be fine without a family, but I do need my family and keep the job to support them.

Everyday, there is someone who tests me to see if I am a right person to kick me in the rear or step on my foot. If I don't maintain my mask like a boss, I' ll be stabbed in my back. ( Of course, these are metaphor , but I can get a serous damage )

In my life, I once tried to put down my guard to show my real face, which was a innocent self, and I got hurt and injured so much and took many years to heal. And I should never let down my guard in the daytime.

It is only on this forum, I pull down my mask and become "real me."

Thanks Zsymon.
mrdragonfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 06:15 AM   #938
zsymon

Yeah life out there is very harsh..

The only positive thing about my situation of being so sick and in so much pain
that I can't work or even have hobbies, is that I don't have to face people that
are so dark and cruel as the ones you have to deal with.

Barely 10% of the people we meet might become possible friends, with a lot of
luck, and even most of them are so damaged that they will only end up hurting
us.. so it is incredibly hard to find the right people.

Before internet existed, it was almost impossible for people like us to find those
we're meant to be with, since the dark made sure we have to incarnate in places
far away from them. Now we still get born far away, but at least we can find one
another through the internet. I found several members of my soul family due to
the net, as well as my mentor, who saved my life on many occasions.

Last edited by zsymon; 27-03-2012 at 06:16 AM.
Old 27-03-2012, 06:03 PM   #939
adoubov

Mrdragonfly I can relate to how you feel. When I was in middle school, in Canada, you could call me "innocent". Basically I would call for non-violent solutions to problems. I got bullied for that. Since then, I realized that many people operate on an animal-like level, responding positively only to signals of dominance. It seriously sucks that you have to be around people like that. What worked for me in the past was putting out the intent to change, and opportunities appeared for me to take. Maybe you can find a better job with more like-minded people.
adoubov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 09:29 PM   #940
merlincove
Inactive

Zsymon, from the views that you are expounding in this thread, you seem very trapped in the 3d world and matrix-mind (a focus on the matrix connotations) - and while you expound some valuable points, those points are still trapped in a world of fallacy: because they are focused on the (albeit it, the very persistent) illusion.

This seems clear, because you can not engage in aspects outside of your focus, given that other views are being offered, you remain that yours is the only true account: but alas, your views don't hold up to scrutiny, and where scrutiny is offered, you sidestep the points offered and claim that questions raised are raised only because the author feels threatened. It's difficult to see how a thesis that holds no water can in any way be threatening, whereas the models offered can be critically analyzed.

Your pov is of worth from a given perspective, but i sincerely feel that your focus is not on the higher aspects.

Your continual narrative about light souls and dark souls, and how the dark has a huge hand in our incarnate expressions, that it is i some way responsible for steering souls apart - well tbf, z you give the dark the power to control you when you think like that - and then to further foist that view as a fundamental part of our carnate existence here, you seem to be playing their tune Zsymon.

I'm not sure that you are actually what you make yourself out to be - all this light soul and dark soul talk keep you trapped in the illusion that you are creating: lift your sights, see the matrix programmes playing out and see how focus on them perpetrates those abilities to rule and define your being - because while ever you remain focused on light soul and dark soul, and the dark forces who you say abuse you in the astral, you will be forever a slave to them.

You are actually empowering your tormentors, it's time you woke up to that fact.

I'm sorry if that is harsh, and if that hurts you - then that is for you to deal with, but it is time to get real here Zsymon, you have been suffering for too long dude.

The astral that you are experiencing is an illusion, zsymon - and in exactly the same way that you claim others are being manipulated within the astral when they experience the love and the divine beauty that exists there - you are being manipulated by darkness, to foister a lie, to keep others from finding their own truths.

You propagate that the astral is negative, that love or light can not exist there, can jot even go there. You then claim that you go there, and further claim that you are a light soul (when you see the truth, zsymon, you will be truly empowered) - do you see the discrepancy here?

How can you, as a light soul, go into a realm where light can not go?

You can't, it would be impossible, by your reckoning.

But of course, you are a light soul, and you can go to the astral - the beings who are making you believe that love can not exist in the astral are manipulating your awareness and understanding - to make you believe the opposite of what is true.

i've been waiting for you to wake up, Zsymon, because you truly have the most beautiful spirit. And when you come to embrace your truest potential, those aspects that have been terrorizing you for such a long time, they will cease to exist as you are currently understanding them - it's all energy. zsymon, and outside of the game of duality, the sides do not matter.

Like Morpheus said to Neo, when Neo asked if he can dodge bullets: "When the time comes, you wont have to."

And, as i said in my other thread: Are we all teachers? Are we all pupils? Or, are we all lesson?

It is simply a matter of perspective, or perhaps a matter of where we observe that perspective from. The continued focus in this thread on light and dark only perpetrates the dark factions and their ability to control the minds and thoughts of those who remain entrapped in the illusion.

There have been a lot of questions posed in this thread, you seem to have chosen to answer them all, except those that question your points of view, working with logic and reason to offer an alternate pov - i'm still waiting for you to answer why you felt your guides couldn't reach you when you were 'taken,' having offered what i thought was a reasoned point as to why that pov was illusory.

i may be wrong here, but you seem to be regurgitating philosophies that others are giving you without actually having any personal experience of them - like trying to draw an lion, when you have never seen one and are going on what others have told you it looks like?

Your take on the astral: given that "Infinite Love is the only truth, everything else is illusion," zsymon, why not focus on Infinite Love instead of continuing to focus on the illusion?

Z, if you wish to speak with authority on the astral (or anything else spiritual) then you need to focus on the higher aspects rather than continue your focus on the lower ones.

And stop watching supernatural and Harry Potter - that shit is just for entertainment purposes only.

Your avatar reminds me of Darth Vaders mask: Z if only you could embrace your own power (not the power of the Jedi, or the power of the Sith) you will find that you are truly supreme

do you see the metaphor? Don't be a slave to the light, or the dark, don't be a mouth piece for one side or the other - they are just sides in a game - and when you take the sides away, what do you have?

Think about it.

The door is there, but no one can walk through it for you.