Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Awakening / What we Can Do
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2012, 01:59 AM   #21
silverwand
Banned

I hope the depopulation agenda is false as I know of a very nasty sick minded individual who will absolutely love it if it does actually happen. I also don't want massive numbers of people to die at the hands of sick, deranged psychopaths.
silverwand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #22
paganoflight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Right now the negative spiritual world is in desperate need of energy, and the
only way to get negative energy anymore is by stealing it from human beings.
The more humans there are, the more negative energy to feed from, and the
longer these beings can stay on Earth.
Hey Symon, long time no communicado. I'm sorry to see that you're still presenting only 90% of the truth on your posts here. This statement that I quoted above shows the cynicism in which you operate from. You say the more humans there are, the more negative energy to feed from, as though humans aren't fully capable of also projecting positive energy as well, which of course would be detrimental to the elite's agenda. Through a massive spiritual awakening, our humanity can attain a critical mass of positive energy that would thwart the elite's plan (metaphysically speaking at least) which would undermine their ultimate goal of taking over creation one dimension at a time.

You say that the negative spiritual world is desperate for energy, but that seems counter-intuitive to me because right now, at least with regard to the Earth realm, negativity is the dominant energy pattern. Desperate for? Or overflowing with...

It's still hard to see where your loyalty really lies, dear Symon.

And by the way, dark forces CAN feed from positive energy...however they cannot do it without converting to righteousness. They would have no choice but to become positive themselves and betray their current "team". It IS possible for this to be done...they know it, and it's their ultimate fear which is why they shun it at whatever the cost. We all originate from the origianal source of creation and it is possible to return to it...but we also have a choice as to whether or not we're WILLING to do it.

Last edited by paganoflight; 11-03-2012 at 05:06 PM.
paganoflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #23
zsymon

The cause of economy fail, is a fail in economy.

Meaning the entire economic system is just rotten to the core and cannot
be sustained for long periods of time at all. It has finished its life span and
is dying.

Just like a rotting log will eventually desintegrate and be consumed by
the undergrowth.

Last edited by zsymon; 11-03-2012 at 06:31 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:56 PM   #24
musten

Mass poisoning, mass sterilization, mass nuclear radiation... talking just about the world of today, we see that life is struggling and suffering enough.
2011 was the year with more war conflicts since WWII, and 2012 comes following the schedule.
The population is being layered and divided in their own countries, and the mass is being played by trance.
Our children will tell if we gave them life or not.

Last edited by musten; 11-03-2012 at 11:56 PM.
musten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:53 PM   #25
nocternald

Agree 100%. The elites agenda is a failing badly and there's simply no way they are going to cut 90% or kill billions of people and get away with it.
nocternald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #26
springcleaningyet
Banned

Something I've wondered is, IF the elite DID manage to depopulate the earth, what would they do then? Do they really think the survivors would just let them continue, business-as-usual, after catalyzing some kind of near-extinction? Do they think they could hide? Sure, maybe they could lock themselves in some deep underground bunker or something, but they wouldn't dream of doing something like this without servant and workerbee types to run the day-to-day stuff... it's not like they could ever be arsed to do a day's work as a commoner themselves... so I'd imagine that the people left underground with them wouldn't be much happier about the situation than anyone still above ground. They'd have some serious explaining to do.
springcleaningyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #27
lastrevolution

Even if depopulation is indeed awaiting us, what is the best mindset which can counter such an event? Zsymon's mindset is the best. All you idiots who are so sure it will happen and are trying to convince people of it, are actually feeding energy into the execution such an event. The only thing you can change/control in the world is yourself. Work on that (instead of changing/controlling the world so it matches your beliefs and feelings) and you slowly become uncontrollable. (You may think you've woken up because you no longer belief what authorities tell you, but until you realise that you are the only thing you need to work on, you're still asleep and controllable. Sorry...) Not only that, but you will unknowingly empower other people to do the same, as when you stop trying to change aka control the world/other people, you stop taking energy from the world/other people (since you now tap into unlimited Source (which Ra calls "intelligent infinity" in the Law of One), and thereby give them room to take more responsibility and conscious decisions ("thinking for yourself" ).

Understand this: the elite themselves cannot execute their desires whatsoever without people following their orders. (Just think: did Hitler personally kill anyone? Nope, normal people did, because they thought they were not responsible for their killings by believing they did not have any say in the matter. They did not conceive of the choice to leave and say NO. They thought that if they didn't pull the gas chamber switch, someone else would have. Congratulations, you just created yourself a shitload of negative karma. Hitler only a tiny bit, since the only thing he did is put a thought into your head.)

So, what is the fastest way to making people more responsible? Not by convincing them they do not have any power, but by showing them THEY HAVE ALL THE POWER. If your goal right now is to stop the depopulation agenda, and your way to approach this is by convincing people of such an agenda, then you ARE TELLING THEM THE POWER LIES OUTSIDE THEMSELVES, thereby creating apathy, and thereby making it easier for TPTB to deceive people into executing such an event (yes, deceive, since they do not execute anything themselves, except when absolutely driven into a corner perhaps.) So, will you finally man up please and BE THE CHANGE THAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD as Icke been telling you all these years.

Just my 2 cents that I line up with Zsymon, perhaps not with his beliefs, but with his way of approaching things. (His messages always makes you feel more powerful if you actually pay attention to this.) Beliefs are really overrated... It's the subconscious were the reality is, just ask Jung.

Last edited by lastrevolution; 19-03-2012 at 06:40 PM.
lastrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 01:28 AM   #28
nonfictionalentity
Banned

Default Misleading Title

You should have called this thread 'Why there won't be mass depopulation.....In MY OPINION'

You're only speculating to what you hypothetically think they might / might not do based on your own way of thinking. The elite's have stated and given countless clues to the fact that they are seeking a goal of population reduction regardless of whether it makes sense to any of us or not.

Don't forget we're dealing with a psychopathic mind set here....
nonfictionalentity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 07:31 AM   #29
lastrevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonfictionalentity View Post
You should have called this thread 'Why there won't be mass depopulation.....In MY OPINION'

You're only speculating to what you hypothetically think they might / might not do based on your own way of thinking. The elite's have stated and given countless clues to the fact that they are seeking a goal of population reduction regardless of whether it makes sense to any of us or not.

Don't forget we're dealing with a psychopathic mind set here....
So you're implying that we should acknowledge this psychopathic mindset or something? NOT IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT
lastrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote