Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #521
psquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Have you no lodge to attend to perform your rituals,or are you practicing them on here with you lack of info about your club thats runs the world in secret along with the other brotherhoods.
Our Secret Society meets on the fourth Thursday of the month at Statham Lodge, Statham GA. We eat at 6:30, Lodge starts at 7:30. You are MORE THAN WELCOME to come eat. Ask for me, I will make sure you are treated with the utmost respect. You won't be allowed into lodge until your initiation though, sorry See ya there?
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 11:06 PM   #522
ftil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by psquared View Post
I guess I am missing what you asked? I thought I wnswered all of them. Now, if that answer doesn't sit with your preconcieved notion, then I can't help that. Ask me again< i may have missed something.
No, I am not going to ask you again. You are not even interested in reading your own posts to find it out never mind mine........

I have already said that I didn't see any point to continue our discussion.
Is that difficult to understand that? That's serious

BTW, you said that you received a bad treatment on the forum every time you posted. Don't you think that it is a high time to step back and ask yourself why ??????
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 11:07 PM   #523
lightgiver

Arrow DU

Quote:
Originally Posted by psquared View Post
WOuld love to sit here and go on, but I have to take my beautiful wife and 6 year old little girl to dinner. Just a normal guy folks, work, and family. No time for world domination! Have a GREAT and peaceful night!! See ya soon!
Is milk fed lamb massaged by virgins on the menu tonight..

Just words..means nothing are you expecting some kind of sympathetic vote..some people in the world won't even get a dinner tonight...because of the people running the world and making a right mess out of it.

and some children and beautiful wife's even get bombs dropped on them in other parts of the world...depleted uranium is nice.

How Nice...

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-03-2012 at 11:21 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 11:41 PM   #524
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Here`s another "mystery of the universe" which I have discovered while reading he last three pages of this thread.
Why are free, independent, obviously intelligent people continuing this fruitless waste of energy circular arguments with the small fish, tools and pawns in the hierarchy of the pyramid of power? Why not go straight to the source?

The Reptilian agenda, the Jesuit oath, The protocols of Zion, masonic master degrees above 33rd need-to-know cover-ups and conspiracies, alien manipulation and abduction, UFO neverending neverstarting disclosure, group-think sect mind and hive-mind, mk-ultra, interdimensional para-density entities, mythology and evidence, out-of-place artifacts, false and pedophilic religions, and corrupt decieving politics and politicians?

Why waste your time with tools of the illuminati? They`re working shifts here.

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 17-03-2012 at 12:02 AM.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 11:45 PM   #525
lightgiver

Lightbulb masonic master degrees above 33rd need-to-know

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
Here`s another "mystery of the universe" which I have discovered while reading he last three pages of this thread.
Why are free, independent, obviously intelligent people continuing this fruitless waste of energy circular arguments with the small fish, tools and pawns in the hierarchy of the pyramid of power? Why not go straight to the source?

The Reptilian agenda, the Jesuit oath, The protocols of Zion, masonic master degrees above 33rd need-to-know cover-ups and conspiracies, alien manipulation and abduction, UFO neverending neverstarting disclosure, group-think sect mind and hive-mind, mk-ultra, interdimensional para-density entities, mythology and evidence, out-of-place artifacts, false religions and corrupt decieving politics and politicians?

Why waste your time with tools of the illuminati?
Lets see what you've got to share then... straight to the source so to speak...narrow it down .

Plimpton 322 is a Babylonian clay tablet, notable as containing an example of Babylonian mathematics. It has number 322 in the G.A. Plimpton Collection at Columbia University. This tablet, believed to have been written about 1800 BC, has a table of four columns and 15 rows of numbers in the cuneiform script of the period

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxterdream View Post
No problem, I´ve got your back whilst your out. I´ll just sit here and dominate the world from Norway until you are back i charge.
The pawn (♙♟) is the most numerous and (in most circumstances) weakest piece in the game of chess, historically representing infantry, or more particularly armed peasants or pikemen...etc etc etc

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-03-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Old 17-03-2012, 12:39 AM   #526
lightgiver

Arrow Norway Bunker

Exclusive: D.U.M.B.s In Norway 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxterdream View Post
No problem, I´ve got your back whilst your out. I´ll just sit here and dominate the world from Norway until you are back i charge.

Richard Sauder, Ph.D., is probably the world's foremost public authority, as well as the first person, to systematically popularize the mysterious topic of underground and underwater bases and tunnels. He is the author of several books and major reports. During the first hour of this program we discuss themes from his book, "Hidden in Plain Sight - Beyond the X-files," an in-depth book on underground bases, combining archival research, on the scene investigation, and first-hand interviews. Sauder takes us into the underground world. Topics discussed: underground bases, insiderd, Phil Schneider, catacombs of Rome, Paris, London, tunnel boring technology developed in the mid 1950-1960's, official documentation of underground bases, Cheyenne Mountain, compartmentalized projects, funding, black ops programs, Pentagon losing trillions of dollars, hydroponic gardens, military, the Mormon church, the Vatican, Scientology, John Williams, Pentagon pneumatic tube, approaching cataclysm, SRI, currency collapse, genetic engineering, GMO's, global seed vault, Bill Gates, Norwegian and Swedish underground bases, underground bases and tunnels in other parts of the world.

The Norwegian spiral anomaly of 2009 appeared in the night sky over Norway on 9 December 2009. It was visible from, and photographed from, northern Norway and Sweden. The spiral consisted of a blue beam of light with a greyish spiral emanating from one end of it. The light could be seen in all of Trøndelag to the south (the two red counties on the map to the right) and all across the three northern counties which compose Northern Norway, as well as from Northern Sweden and it lasted for 2–3 minutes. According to sources, it looked like a blue light coming from behind a mountain, stopping in mid-air, and starting to spiral outwards. A similar, though less spectacular event had also occurred in Norway the month before. Both events had the expected visual features of failed flights of Russian RSM-56 Bulava missiles, and the Russian Defence Ministry acknowledged shortly after that such an event had taken place on December 9...Of course, they don't have a double headed eagle on their flag for nothing you know..

The double-headed eagle is a common symbol in heraldry and vexillology. It is most commonly associated with the Byzantine Empire, the Holy Roman Empire and Russia. In Byzantine heraldry, the heads represent the dual sovereignty of the Emperor (secular and religious) and/or dominance of the Byzantine Emperors over both East and West. In the Holy Roman Empire's heraldry, it represented the Church and the State. Several Eastern European nations adopted it from the Byzantines and continue to use it as their national symbol to this day, the most prominent being Russia.

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-03-2012 at 12:55 AM.
Old 17-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #527
lightgiver

Arrow Ftil

Femaleson...

Double agents are often used to transmit disinformation or to identify other agents as part of counter-espionage operations. They are often very trusted by the controlling organization since the target organization will give them true, but useless, information to pass along.

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-03-2012 at 01:04 AM.
Old 17-03-2012, 01:03 AM   #528
welling
Banned

Evening all.

Looks like since I was last on my shift about 6 or 7 pages ago the fruitcakes have been their usual selves, rude, childish and stupid

psquared, has been polite, courteous and tried to answer all your questions that he can. All you've done is act like pathetic children and mocked and verbally abused him.

I've go to ask, Lightgiver, how old are you and why are you acting like a complete fucking idiot? You just post shit after shit on this forum with your stupid, boring video links, stupid questions and statements that are just so far fetched, even the rest of the anti's probably think you are a dick of the highest order.

If any of you want to find anything out about Freemasonry from any of the masons on here, try being civil and curteous. That way you might actually learn something useful.

If on the other hand you just post shit, abuse and be rude to us, you can just feck off and continue in your own little fantasy world, believing what you want.

I really don't give a shit what you think about Freemasonry. You are nobodies to me. Sad keyboard warriors hurling abuse and rubbish. If you want to believe Freemasons and the Illuminati run the world carry on, we don't care one iota. Hardly any of you have even met a Freemason.

Just post all your shite in the same place though eh, so that the Masons on here along with the Anti-mason grown ups can continue to discuss and debate sensible issues, which is what the forum is for.

If you want to slag me off, at least have the guts to do it via pm, instead of clogging up the threads for everyone else. If you are serious, I'm happy to share email addresses with any of you.

The actual problem with some of you is that you couldn't handle the truth.

It really is time to grow the fuck up.

You know that I can win any discussion or argument with you about Freemasonry if I choose to, because I actually know what I'm talking about.

Any question you ask about Freemasonry I and I strongly suspect the other masons on here too have the answer. Whether we tell you it or not is up to us, remember that.

And getting back to the thread title.......
Let's see one of you prove that Mason's are Cowards with actual evidence.

Oh and ftil, to provide an answer to one of your questions from earlier.

Freemasonry uses symbolism and references from all faiths, inclusing Judaism, Mithraism, Christianity, Islam, Paganism, Gnosticism to name but a few, as well as other ancient spiritual belief systems. Freemasonry is NOT a religion in its own right. It transcends and embraces almost all religions, so that no individual is excluded from its knowledge and wisdom, provided they believe in 'A supreme being'.

Saying that, because some of the worlds organised religions cannot deal with the fact that Freemasonry cuts through religous bigotry and intolerance, they have throughout history, either commanded their followers not to join it by branding it evil, or have simply discouraged membership to individuals seeking their blessing. All because they are scared of its genuine aims to seek the real truth and they are paralysed by the possibility that they might be wrong.

That is a 100% truthful answer.

It's your decision to decide whether or not to believe it.

Last edited by welling; 17-03-2012 at 01:07 AM.
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 01:07 AM   #529
lightgiver

Arrow Double shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
Evening all.

And getting back to the thread title.......

Let's see one of you prove that Mason's are Cowards with actual evidence.
Looks like you do not read the forum or any Of David Ickes books then.

What did you expect a rapturous applause.

You are all running the world in secret...and you are trying to deny it...end of.

Tell the Public what you are upto...

Quote:

The Chair of St Peter in the Vatican was claimed to be a holy relic, but in 1968 it was exposed by a scientific commission as being no older than the 9th century More significantly, according to the Catholic Encyclopaedia, is that it is decorated by twelve plates portraying the twelve labours of Hercules.

The Babylonian High Priest, who instructed the inner circle initiates, was known as... Peter, meaning the ‘Great Interpreter’. The feast day of the Christian St Peter was traditionally celebrated on the day the Sun entered the astrological house of Aquarius, the very day that Eannus and Janus were honoured! The Babylonian religion, like all the look-alikes that were to follow, consisted of two levels. The masses were manipulated into believing superstitions and into taking symbolic stories literally, while the chosen initiates were given the real knowledge on penalty of death if they ever revealed it. In this way the truth about life, human potential, history and the reptilian Agenda, were lost to the population and kept only for the few.

Mystery schools have been around for tens of thousands of years, probably hundreds of thousands, and they are used to pass on advanced knowledge to those the hierarchy and priests decide are worthy enough. In his book, The Masters Of Wisdom, J. G. Bennett writes of how the Russian mystic, Gregori Gurdjieff, told him that the mystery schools went back at least 30,000 to 40,000 years...

Knowledge is not good nor bad, it just is. It is how we use that knowledge that is positive or negative. At the upper levels of this network they know of the true power of the Sun, magnetics and the mind; the effect of the planets on human behaviour; how to manipulate time, consciousness, energy, the weather and so much more. If used malevolently, this knowledge can be incredibly destructive and manipulating and this is what has happened.

Yet Christianity(Catholick Church) has been used quite brilliantly as the major vehicle for removing vital knowledge from the public domain. Whenever Christianity and other religions took control of a country or region, the ancient texts and records were removed or destroyed.

As with the Blue Degrees of modern Freemasonry, the Druid initiates were divided into three groups. The teachings given to each level in the forest groves of ancient times and the Freemasonic temples of today are virtually the same.

The secret societies and groups which form the vast web of interconnected operations are an expanded version of the same network which goes back into antiquity. Some researchers say that the upper hierarchy appears to consist of the Council of 3, the Council of 5, the Council of 7, Council of 9, Council of 13, Council of 33, the Grand Druid Council, the Committee of 300 (also known as the ‘Olympians’), and the Committee of 500. Many groups have no name to avoid detection...Taken from the Biggest secret.

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-03-2012 at 01:13 AM.
Old 17-03-2012, 01:18 AM   #530
welling
Banned

Lightgiver, can you not read?

pm me if you've got something to say to me.
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 01:22 AM   #531
lightgiver

Arrow PM

Quote:
Lightgiver, can you not read?

pm me if you've got something to say to me.
What do you mean PM you...did you not read the Above Post...or any of the posts on this Forum...

If I have anything to say I will put it down for everyone to read.

The secret societies and groups which form the vast web of interconnected operations are an expanded version of the same network which goes back into antiquity. Some researchers say that the upper hierarchy appears to consist of the Council of 3, the Council of 5, the Council of 7, Council of 9, Council of 13, Council of 33, the Grand Druid Council, the Committee of 300 (also known as the ‘Olympians’), and the Committee of 500. Many groups have no name to avoid detection.

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-03-2012 at 01:25 AM.
Old 17-03-2012, 01:27 AM   #532
lightgiver

Arrow Double agents

Double agents are often used to transmit disinformation or to identify other agents as part of counter-espionage operations. They are often very trusted by the controlling organization since the target organization will give them true, but useless, information to pass along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
He didn’t answer it. I was polite but I have limited tolerance for silly games.

I am not a mason and I am not going to handle your truth. Go and preach to your Lodge.

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-03-2012 at 01:32 AM.
Old 17-03-2012, 01:46 AM   #533
lightgiver

Arrow Top Knobs

Quote:

You will never, ever know what Freemasonry is all about and I believe that you neither care or want to.

welling
Yeah you run the world in secret with a pecking order, and you won't find anyone on JSA in Freemasonry...

Freemasonry is an exclusive club that does favours for its members and makes sure they all get the best well paid Jobs...

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-03-2012 at 01:50 AM.
Old 17-03-2012, 01:54 AM   #534
lightgiver

Arrow The Order of Women Freemasons

Quote:
Oh, what a pleasure to read this tread if a few are on my ignore list.

Time for laughter. A few masons can't spoil this tread.

WTH has that got to with this thread title you are purposely taking thread off subject...you keep repeat posting the same stupid pictures trying to deflect the real Issues...

Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme.

Like I say stop Bluffing..I am calling you out ..you are a Femaleson

The Order of Women Freemasons

All the top jobs of any importance are filled with freemasons...

http://www.owf.org.uk/

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-03-2012 at 02:06 AM.
Old 17-03-2012, 03:03 AM   #535
ftil
Inactive

Let's go back to videos I have posted. Master Mason obligation.
It begins at 8 minutes of part 7and continues in part 8.

The text of Maser Mason Obligation from "Letters on Free Masonry" by John Quincy Adams, published in 1833. You may compare with the oath presented in the video as there are some changes.

Last edited by ftil; 17-03-2012 at 03:04 AM.
Old 17-03-2012, 03:05 AM   #536
psquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Is milk fed lamb massaged by virgins on the menu tonight..

Just words..means nothing are you expecting some kind of sympathetic vote..some people in the world won't even get a dinner tonight...because of the people running the world and making a right mess out of it.

and some children and beautiful wife's even get bombs dropped on them in other parts of the world...depleted uranium is nice.

The Money Masters - Full - YouTube

How Nice...

Dinner was great, thanks for asking.
Old 17-03-2012, 03:07 AM   #537
psquared

Quote:
Dear ftil, just when you exhibit glimpses of being a fairly sane, nice, normal human being, you just cannot help screwing it all up, by typing absolute garbage without engaging your tiny little brain.

You will never, ever know what Freemasonry is all about and I believe that you neither care or want to.

Your ability to type in English is, as I've already commented admirable. Your understanding of it however, is that of a child, and a stupid one at that.

I hope you continue to get enjoyment from your art, and wish you well on you journey through the intricate windings of your mortal life.

It bothers me not that you are adding me to you 'ignore list', as I'm sure that I will have good company in there (apart from the arsehole Lightgiver) with the other things that you have chosen to conveniently ignore, like truth, sanity, acting like a grown up and knowledge.

I strongly suspect that most other people you interact with will end up on your ignore list, once they realize what you are really like

You'll always miss me more than I'll miss you.

Bye for now ducky

welling
They'll be back. They can't help it.
Old 17-03-2012, 03:09 AM   #538
psquared

Quote:
Let's go back to videos I have posted. Master Mason obligation.
It begins at 8 minutes of part 7and continues in part 8.

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 8/13 - YouTube

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 7/13 - YouTube

The text of Maser Mason Obligation from "Letters on Free Masonry" by John Quincy Adams, published in 1833. You may compare with the oath presented in the video as there are some changes.

Trust me , I am very familiar withthe MM Obligation. I teach it. There is no obligation sworn to St. John. READ. If in fact this is the correct obligation, and nor disinformation.
Old 17-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #539
ftil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by ftil
I am curious about the importance of St. John as they take an oath and promise their dedication to the Holy St. John. I am also curious about the custom of putting evergreen on the heart of deceased during the funeral ceremony. Finally, I would like to know more about the symbolism of the candles as they represent sun and moon.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...202748&page=23
I have learned that masons are like NASA......never a straight answer.

Quote:
SAINTS JOHN
The Holy Saints John, so frequently mentioned in the instructions of Symbolic Freemasonry, are Saint John the Baptist and Saint John the Evangelist, which see. The original dedication of Lodges was to the Holy Saint John, meaning the Baptist.

SAINT JOHN THE BAPTIST

One of the Patron Saints of Freemasonry, and at one time, indeed, the only one, the name of Saint John the Evangelist having been introduced subsequent to the sixteenth century. His festival occurs on the 24th of June, and is very generally celebrated by the Masonie Fraternity. Dalcho (Ahiman Rezon, page 150) says that "the stern integrity of Saint John the Baptist, which induced him to forego every minor consideration in discharging the obligations he owed to God; the unshaken firmness with sA>hieh he met martyrdom rather than betray his duty to his Master; his steady reproval of vice, and continued preaching of repentance and virtue. make him a fit patron of the Masonic institution." The Charter of Cologne says: "We celebrate, annually, the memory of Saint John, the Forerunner of Christ and the Patron of our Community." The Knights Hospitaler also dedicated their Order to him; and the ancient expression of our instrucw tions, which speaks of a "Lodge of the Holy Saint John of Jerusalem," probably refers to the same saint.

SAINT JOHN THE EVANGELIST
One of the Patron Saints of Freemasonry, whose festival is celebrated on the 27th of December. His constant admonition, in his Epistles, to the cultivation of brotherly love, and the mystical nature of his Apocalyptic visions, have been, perhaps, the principal reasons for the veneration paid to him by the Craft. Notwithstanding a well-known tradition, all documentary evidence shows that the eonneetion of the name of the Evangelist with the Masonie Order is to be dated long after the sixteenth century, before which time Saint John the Baptist was exclusively the patron saint of Freemasonry. The two are, however, now always united, for reasons set forth in the article on the Dedication of Lodges, which see.

ENCYCLOPEDIA OF FREEMASONRY AND ITS KINDRED SCIENCES
by ALBERT C. MACKEY M. D.
Old 17-03-2012, 01:26 PM   #540
psquared

Quote:
You are talking about yourselves and your fellows aren't you.
There is NO single tread about masonry that hasn't been hijacked by masons. Don't you think that we at least deserve one tread!

Preach at your own tread and stop controlling non masons what they should think.

I have made it bold so that you will not have any excuse that you have missed it.
Where have I preached or tried to convert, which would be the goal of a preacher. Again, I am just aswering questions.

The Obligations you posted confirm my comment that we do not take an obligation to St John. I will again answer what you want, but if you refuse to accept the answer, please don't say I haven't answered it.

Again, because masons are men of many faiths some of those faiths have been adopted/adapted to fit that faith. I believe that there are inherent good things men should do, some call that the ten commandments, others religions may call it another set of rules, but the rules are similair. The link I gave you explained that I thought.

I am not sure how I am not answering your question. Becasue a lodge is dedicated to a saint does not mean I swear my obligation to that saint. When I go to St Paul's Cathedral I am not swearing to St. Paul when I pray in it. I would assume, not having sat in one, that a predominantly Muslim lodge would not dedicate their lodge to a Christian Saint. I am not sure, so I can't say for sure, but it certainly would not make any sense.

The pictures of the jewels and aprons you posted seem to look pretty standard.

Last edited by psquared; 17-03-2012 at 01:58 PM.