Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 15-03-2012, 12:11 AM   #1
rainbowplanetz

Default Aquarius - The Age Of Evil ?

So.. I've watched this documentary today.. And I must say I am quite mind baffled? I must say, I have never watched any videos on David Ickes on any of his subjects but I have watched one speech that I did torrent! And that is why I signed up on here, (Hint why i am a new member).. But yeah, I'm quite disappointed and you could say ignorant? Because I'm so confused on all these topics of new age,religion,occult etc.. Documenatires I've watched so were Esoteric Agenda & Kymatica.. So can someone please fill me in on this whole 2012 deal and... What the hell? I don't know what else to type.. I guess, you could say, I am confused in my own mind!!! So forget it!! Where the drinks atLol!
rainbowplanetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 12:15 AM   #2
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowplanetz View Post
Aquarius - The Age Of Evil (Full Movie) - YouTube

So.. I've watched this documentary today.. And I must say I am quite mind baffled? I must say, I have never watched any videos on David Ickes on any of his subjects but I have watched one speech that I did torrent! And that is why I signed up on here, (Hint why i am a new member).. But yeah, I'm quite disappointed and you could say ignorant? Because I'm so confused on all these topics of new age,religion,occult etc.. Documenatires I've watched so were Esoteric Agenda & Kymatica.. So can someone please fill me in on this whole 2012 deal and... What the hell? I don't know what else to type.. I guess, you could say, I am confused in my own mind!!! So forget it!! Where the drinks atLol!
December 2012 is the day the Mayan calander ended.

It has caused many people 'particularly schizophrenics' a great deal of paranoia as to why it ended on this date.

Some people think its Nibiru, others think it is a comet, others a nuclear bomb, others think it is a global awakening or perhaps the return of some GOD...

The truth is that nothing is going to happen 2012..

All that happened was that the great Mayan that made the Mayan calander got as far as december 2012 and died

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 15-03-2012 at 12:19 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 12:18 AM   #3
extremecheese
Inactive

Quote:
Aquarius - The Age Of Evil (Full Movie) - YouTube

Well you've started from a great place, Keith Truth's video you've posted has the likes of Chris White, Constance Cumbey and Dr Scott Johnson in it whom I believe to hit things right on the nail.
Basically when searching for truth, sooner or later you will be brought to the cross, whether you fall at your knees before it, or stand against it in defiance is the great decision we all must make, and that's what all this is about.
extremecheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 12:19 AM   #4
rainbowplanetz

Why does this maN Kevin Thompson refer to David Icke as part of the Free masonarys plans towards a one world religion

Last edited by rainbowplanetz; 15-03-2012 at 12:21 AM.
rainbowplanetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #5
cwl3
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
December 2012 is the day the Mayan calander ended.

It has caused many people 'particularly schizophrenics' a great deal of paranoia as to why it ended on this date.

Some people think its Nibiru, others think it is a comet, others a nuclear bomb, others think it is a global awakening or perhaps the return of some GOD...

All that happened was that the great Mayan that made the Mayan calander got as far as december 2012 and died
Haha, to the point but most likely true.

Or he got bored and took up what ever Mayans had for golf.
cwl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 01:01 AM   #6
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwl3 View Post
Haha, to the point but most likely true.

Or he got bored and took up what ever Mayans had for golf.
The Mayans actually where the true founders of football, however unlike the British version the footballs where played with the heads of the last losing team.

Infact it was a great spectacle in Mayan times, crowds as large as those of today used to come to watch the event, and world cups have great hidden symbolism paying thanks to the Mayan creators of the game

Although it may be possible they also played golf using peoples testicles and legs, i have yet to see the proven

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 15-03-2012 at 01:01 AM.
Old 15-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #7
paganoflight
Inactive

Quote:
Oh, so YOU'RE the one with the stolen crystal ball! Give it back!!!!

Seriously, you are worse than those you criticize because you are a hypocrit making predictions about a future you know nothing about. Sometimes silence can induce awakening. You should consider it.
paganoflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 12:49 AM   #8
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganoflight View Post
Oh, so YOU'RE the one with the stolen crystal ball! Give it back!!!!

Seriously, you are worse than those you criticize because you are a hypocrit making predictions about a future you know nothing about. Sometimes silence can induce awakening. You should consider it.
Well i am willing to put a wager on that nothing will happen...

Do you wish to put your money where your mouth is?

1000/1 Nuclear bomb
10000/1 Alien invasion
100000/1 Nibiru collides with earth

Last edited by blackyblue; 16-03-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 16-03-2012, 01:42 AM   #9
cwl3
Inactive

Quote:
The Mayans actually where the true founders of football, however unlike the British version the footballs where played with the heads of the last losing team.

Infact it was a great spectacle in Mayan times, crowds as large as those of today used to come to watch the event, and world cups have great hidden symbolism paying thanks to the Mayan creators of the game

Although it may be possible they also played golf using peoples testicles and legs, i have yet to see the proven

Illuminati / FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa - YouTube
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...6908-22159156/
cwl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 01:45 AM   #10
blackyblue

Blimey, just shows what effect having Idols can have

Old 16-03-2012, 04:56 AM   #11
paganoflight
Inactive

Quote:
Well i am willing to put a wager on that nothing will happen...

Do you wish to put your money where your mouth is?

1000/1 Nuclear bomb
10000/1 Alien invasion
100000/1 Nibiru collides with earth
No, I don't worship money...even during this dark age.

As for the Nibiru idea and extra-terrestrials, it's simply ridiculous. I don't look to those. The ones I look to for guidence with regard to this discussion are the Mayan elder priests. The only book I'd recommend on this topic is called "The Book of Destiny" by Carlos Barrios...a Mayan elder priest. 2012 represents the turning of one age to the next...nothing more.
Old 16-03-2012, 07:38 AM   #12
grakkus
Temporarily suspended

Quote:
Why does this maN Kevin Thompson refer to David Icke as part of the Free masonarys plans towards a one world religion
Some people say that Icke's work is very similar to Helena Blavatsky and Alice Bailey's work in the Theosophical Society. Both these people perceived a group of ascended masters, one of them Jesus, who generally helped out poor human beings just because they are so nice and stuff. They also mention minds for planets, and for galaxies etc, just like Icke. The goal of this was to create a disarmed planet that had a global government and a global religion, worshipping lucifer.

The Freemasonry thing comes from various photographs of Icke in freemasonic lodges, sitting on masonic thrones and throwing up the freemasonic gang signs and using the handshakes. Icke himself denies being a freemason, and the evidence isn't exactly conclusive, even though one Youtube vid really does look like he's using a masonic handshake.

But anyway, I think if you are confused by all this, then that is only natural. Most of this stuff is disinformation now anyway. This site is infested with disinfo agents coming out with all sorts of shite. I would recommend being very careful with whatever you read and watch about all this.
grakkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 07:41 AM   #13
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganoflight View Post
No, I don't worship money...even during this dark age.

As for the Nibiru idea and extra-terrestrials, it's simply ridiculous. I don't look to those. The ones I look to for guidence with regard to this discussion are the Mayan elder priests. The only book I'd recommend on this topic is called "The Book of Destiny" by Carlos Barrios...a Mayan elder priest. 2012 represents the turning of one age to the next...nothing more.
A bit like what Enlil spoke of in the Sumerians about the end of the priory being the priory at the end

Old 16-03-2012, 01:43 PM   #14
paganoflight
Inactive

Quote:
A bit like what Enlil spoke of in the Sumerians about the end of the priory being the priory at the end
Uh... Oh.

Well, I guess that one single statement should make the entire Mayan race shut their mouths, discard their entire ancestral philosophy, and listen to blackyblue, who is no doubt a younger male of European descent.

Last edited by paganoflight; 16-03-2012 at 01:47 PM.