Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Awakening / What we Can Do
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 13-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #2281
heartbeatsalute

Thumbs up

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse View Post
Imagine you live in a field enclosed with fences,
like a horse on his meadow.
And on that meadow you can run, sleep, eat, shit,
and even sometimes there is some other horses with you there.
If you are well trained, you can do all kind of stuff
on that fenced meadow, maybe some people will come to watch
you jump obstacles and gallop around.
You are great as you can be. On that meadow.

Nevertheless, from the first time you were put in that space,
the first thing that came to your mind was to jump the fence.
You sure have the skills, you are a horse, for gods sake!
But what then says Ego Horse?
Who will feed me, what will happen, is the grass greener
or is there no grass, will the wolves eat me..?

And you stay where you are. Every day you fight with your urge
to jump over, until it's unbareable for you.
Meadow looks like an orchestrated prison with nice life conditions,
but you can't stand them either.
One day gate on one side of the fence opens,
you are put next to another horse to draw a carriage.
You know you gonna see over the fence, you gonna feel that outside
world under your own hoofs,
there is a horse next to you who has done it many times,
but you resist, you kick and bite untill you are left alone.
Gate closes, carriage leaves.

You are convinced how well you worked that one out,
(although somewhere deep inside it feels like been burried alive)
after all, you are nobody's slave, you don't draw carriages for anyone!
What you don't know that the one holding the reins is your Infinite Horse ,
he made it even easier for you, you just had to listen,
you didn't have to jump and run away,
he even gave you a companion so you wouldn't be so scared alone
outside the fence.
But only thing your Ego could see is that it has to draw a carriage.

That's how the devilry goes
Excellent lighthouse!
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 09:46 PM   #2282
ftil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
I guess that by outside the fence, you also mean outside Plato's cave.
That is for you to search and find out if you ever will.

I care not to explain it to you, I don't have to, all I told you is that it is not the self that is dual.
Absolutley. A few members are quite confused. It always happens when they can’t think for themselves but blindly repeat others without questioning. But it also indicates low self-awareness and detachment from feelings. Self can’t be dual. Self can be fragmented as a result of suppressing feelings, deepest urges , or deeper self. The integration of suppressed feelings results in wholeness. But it is not an intellectual process. As long as they sit in their left brains and intellectualize……they will be stuck as ever.

But they want Plato's cave, falsely believing that they have fond the golden egg.
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 10:54 PM   #2283
exford
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
Absolutley. A few members are quite confused. It always happens when they can’t think for themselves but blindly repeat others without questioning. But it also indicates low self-awareness and detachment from feelings. Self can’t be dual. Self can be fragmented as a result of suppressing feelings, deepest urges , or deeper self. The integration of suppressed feelings results in wholeness. But it is not an intellectual process. As long as they sit in their left brains and intellectualize……they will be stuck as ever.

But they want Plato's cave, falsely believing that they have fond the golden egg.
Hi...did you watch the Gatto film?
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #2284
Anders Lindman

Even though worrying thoughts are in the person they are actually a result of society, because it's the external environment that programs the brain of the individual.

So, worrying thoughts are a result of a worrying society. And the society is worried because it's a result of duality thinking!

AND, the worry is NOT justified based on facts. Why? Because evolution is an inexorable process as Ray Kurzweil has said, with accelerating progress. I don't understand how Alex Jones can say that Kurzweil is a New World Order globalist. I don't agree with that. I'm a huge fan of Kurzweil.

Here is one example if the immensely powerful process of evolution:

If society crashes or breaks down in places it only means that something new and more powerful will emerge. So overall we can be fully optimistic about the universal process being able to deal with things through creation rather than destruction.

And when we align ourselves with the universal principle instead of the currently neurotic society we will rise ABOVE that oppressive 'Matrix'. Yay!
Anders Lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #2285
Anders Lindman

Unity consciousness is above today's society. It's a higher perspective. Whereas for example worry about money is perfectly valid in duality consciousness - because that's the level of our current society - it's at the same time totally invalid to worry about money in unity consciousness since that is on a level above the society where the money is.
Old 13-03-2012, 11:42 PM   #2286
ftil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
Hi...did you watch the Gatto film?
Hi, not yet, but he is my list. I love mythology and religions and my passion to study that subject takes a lot of my time. Too many questions and much more lies.
Old 13-03-2012, 11:46 PM   #2287
ftil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post

AND, the worry is NOT justified based on facts. Why? Because evolution is an inexorable process as Ray Kurzweil has said, with accelerating progress. I don't understand how Alex Jones can say that Kurzweil is a New World Order globalist. I don't agree with that. I'm a huge fan of Kurzweil.
Hey, maybe you should read about Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, Jesuit priest. You will have many questions........
Old 14-03-2012, 12:46 AM   #2288
exford
Banned

Quote:
Hey, maybe you should read about Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, Jesuit priest. You will have many questions........
Give him a break...don't you think he has enough

PS

Gatto's work I feel could be central to your studies...

Last edited by exford; 14-03-2012 at 12:48 AM.
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 12:59 AM   #2289
ftil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
Give him a break...don't you think he has enough

PS

Gatto's work I feel could be central to your studies...
OK. I will give him a break. But I hope that Anders will not take it personally and will be laughing. We are showered with BS on a regular basis and we need to laugh.

I will watch him tonight. Thanks.
Old 14-03-2012, 06:45 AM   #2290
Anders Lindman

Quote:
You mean the Gaia hypothesis? If I remember correctly, it's about how Earth is like a living organism with many geological processes that are finely tuned, just like in a biological organism.
Old 14-03-2012, 07:00 AM   #2291
ftil
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
You mean the Gaia hypothesis? If I remember correctly, it's about how Earth is like a living organism with many geological processes that are finely tuned, just like in a biological organism.
Oh, come on. After all, Teilhard de Chardin is called the Father of New Age with his vision of the Omega Point in the future. I guess you didn’t read that much about Jesuits......... if you consider taking his theory seriously
Old 14-03-2012, 11:25 AM   #2292
Anders Lindman

Quote:
Oh, come on. After all, Teilhard de Chardin is called the Father of New Age with his vision of the Omega Point in the future. I guess you didn’t read that much about Jesuits......... if you consider taking his theory seriously
I hope he didn't promote the usual New Age selfless doctrine where self-sacrifice is supposed to be something to strive for. I agree with Alex Jones who says that the propaganda about how we need to save the Earth by doing sacrifices is bad. He even mentioned, I don't know if he was kidding or not, that some scientists had suggested that people should be stunted in their growth so that they don't consume so much resources, lol. Absolutely nightmarish Orwellian stuff.

Being selfish is good. Of course, selfishness in the wrong way can become bad but having selfishness as a foundation is healthy. Otherwise, with selflessness there is a disregard of the self and that's bad duality consciousness. And really good selfishness is when it is expanded to include everybody and everything, when other people are a part of one's own self-interest. That's unity consciousness.
Old 14-03-2012, 06:40 PM   #2293
Anders Lindman

An expert guest on the Alex Jones Show is talking about artificial intelligence and the danger of a technological singularity. I agree that AI can become very dangerous, especially in the beginning when it starts to expand. The expert also said that some experts say that when the AI becomes intelligence enough it will be good, because that's inherent in higher intelligence. I agree with that too. After the singularity the AI will be good. But before that happens a lot of security measures for early strong AI is no doubt a good idea.

Extraterrestrial super AI already exists I think, but it's not sure that it will protect us if we mess up with our own AI, because the idea of non-interference and free will seems to be how the ETs operate.

Strong AI would be able to create a kind of unity consciousness actually, by wirelessly connecting our brains through nanobots to a global AI 'cloud'. Sounds a bit scary perhaps, so the technology needs to be 100% safe and non-intrusive first.
Old 14-03-2012, 10:15 PM   #2294
Anders Lindman

The thinking mind is very powerful and it can easily drag you into a confined, limited and isolated thought world. So it's important to reconnect with the energy field of the body from time to time to heal the body-mind split and to boost the feeling power.

Old 15-03-2012, 04:22 AM   #2295
Anders Lindman

Default Total Time Management

The future is an object. A projection. You as a subject are not a part of that projection. Because a subject is not a part of an object. So you as a subject don't need to worry about the future.

Last edited by Anders Lindman; 15-03-2012 at 04:22 AM.
Old 15-03-2012, 05:08 AM   #2296
Anders Lindman

A trick for freedom from worry is to learn how to separate your present self from your future projections. Even though duality consciousness is good at separating things it sucks at separating the future from the present moment.

When you can't clearly separate your present self from your future projections, the future can appear VERY scary. The good thing is that when you learn how to better separate your present self from your future projections a lot of worry is dropped.
Old 15-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #2297
jesusistruth
Banned

Quote:
Strong AI would be able to create a kind of unity consciousness actually, by wirelessly connecting our brains through nanobots to a global AI 'cloud'. Sounds a bit scary perhaps, so the technology needs to be 100% safe and non-intrusive first.
And this would be good for what?

I'm pretty sure telepathy is real as well, and that we could communicate with both dead and living, as well as God.
jesusistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #2298
Anders Lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusistruth View Post
And this would be good for what?

I'm pretty sure telepathy is real as well, and that we could communicate with both dead and living, as well as God.
Yeah, I think telepathy is real. The technology solution is a materialistic alternative to telepathy. Maybe even a combination of telepathy and technology will be possible.

Even with telepathy it would be immensely powerful to have access to an AI cloud, a massive network of computers trillions and trillions of times more powerful than the computers we have today.

Last edited by Anders Lindman; 15-03-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Old 15-03-2012, 05:16 PM   #2299
lighthouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by hierophant View Post
another fine piece of illustration, lighthouse! letting the soul/self/infinite I guide you with its spontaneity and directness is such a great relief
Thanks, I'm glad I managed to describe how I felt.
Yes, it's enormous relief.
Just a little love and trust,
and letting go of the idea my Ego knows best
what was, what is, and what will happen,
(irony being it usually fails gloriously in knowing anything,
just juggling past memories, information and theories),
and it was a whole different story...
lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 08:15 PM   #2300
Anders Lindman

The baa baa and fear David Icke has talked about is also in the duality mind. Desires are the baa baa and the fear is how the mind is whipped to think in certain directions.

Desires are fine when we have personal choice and control and not just baa baa follow them. The fears are ok too as long as we have personal control over them and that they don't cause nasty feelings.

A powerful technique is to consciously lessen the harshness of the internal baa baa and fear. To take conscious control over how much we let them guide us.