Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 25-02-2012, 03:36 PM   #41
wage slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
Funny how they have plenty of voluntary placements available but no actual paying work placements!
This is what pisses me off about the whole idea..
wage slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #42
zegzy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpy View Post
So the government have been fighting the backlash against their slave labour scheme with a campaign of blatant lying, rewriting history to cover-up their lies, and now they're blocking freedom of in formation requests in an attempt to protect the scum exploiting the unemployed.

I suppose it could be because there's no companies left that are stupid enough to get involved in workfare.
English governments have 'always' blatantly lied, rewrote history to cover up their lies and blocked freedom of information requests.

If not enough companies get involved in workfare don't be too surprised if the next move by your government is to round up a few million of you before shipping you off to China (for a price of course)...your government sold your future down the river a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
I hate this fkn country!
Don't hate any country, if you feel a need to hate, hate the corrupt wealthy elite 'individuals' of governments and corporations. Put pictures of the greedy lying corrupt bastards on your walls and throw darts at the fuckers heads each and every time you feel a need to release tension due to their misdeeds. Doing so is more likely to produce positive results over the long-term if enough people do that. One thing is certain "infinite love" will not rid this world of the corrupt wealthy elite...ever.

Last edited by zegzy; 25-02-2012 at 04:19 PM.
zegzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #43
freedom1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by zegzy View Post
English governments have 'always' blatantly lied, rewrote history to cover up their lies and blocked freedom of information requests.

If not enough companies get involved in workfare don't be too surprised if the next move by your government is to round up a few million of you before shipping you off to China (for a price of course)...your government sold your future down the river a long time ago.

Don't hate any country, if you feel a need to hate, hate the corrupt wealthy elite 'individuals' of governments and corporations. Put pictures of the greedy lying corrupt bastards on your walls and throw darts at the fuckers heads each and every time you feel a need to release tension due to their misdeeds. Doing so is more likely to produce positive results over the long-term if enough people do that. One thing is certain "infinite love" will not rid this world of the corrupt wealthy elite...ever.
I hate the elites of any country, but the sheep in this one are pissing me off. I am sick and tired of the police harassing my children for no reason and I am sick to death of being ripped off wherever I turn. The ignorance of the masses in the UK is breathtaking and the way they love to police each other is sick. Basically I need a hobbit house in a far away place where no one can bother me or mine.
(1880-1941) President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain

Last edited by freedom1st; 25-02-2012 at 04:33 PM.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 07:05 PM   #44
lumpy

The DWP are frantically trying to delete more documents that expose Chris Grayling and Iain Duncan Smiths's lies.

http://johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2012...are-documents/
lumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 11:22 PM   #45
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by zegzy View Post
That is a very silly comment that you posted there. Before i tell you why it is very silly i will make you aware that i agree with you 100% in regards to "Workfare" being "Slave labor". It is also many other things.

The reason why your comment is very silly:

Corporations and Politics have a revolving door which is used by both people at the top of corporations and those politicians who are members of governments. Members of governments never have any problem finding employment in corporations both before entering politics and after they retire from politics. The government itself is a powerful corporation hence the reason why the public do not get to vote on who the heads of government are to be. The heads of government are chosen by the wealthy elite who own the vast majority of stocks and shares in major corporations not the public.

To return to "Workfare". It serves another purpose for the government. It helps them to camouflage the true unemployment figures.

P.S. You misspelled crystal.
My comment was tongue in cheeck.
I have worked with members of the House of Lords, I have worked on their homes and worked for them as a consultant for their Blue Chip companies.
So I do know "the system" and how it works first hand.
There is nothing you can tell me about them.

Dont worry about spelling, its the message that matters.

There are inherent human responses that strive to perpetuate the illusion of normality, long after the point of no return.

Last edited by busa; 25-02-2012 at 11:23 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #46
bluefeather

Talking

P.S. You misspelled crystal. [/QUOTE]

It's not as bad as this though: (you'll need to open the link below to see the letter and all the corrections made by this blogger)

Chris Grayling; Remedial Student
February 25, 2012
tags: Cait Reilly, David Cameron, Polly Toynbee, TESCO, unemployment, workfare

I attach, below, the open letter Chris Grayling sent to Polly Toynbee on #workfare, corrected. This Government seems determined to treat us like children. This is especially evident whenever Cameron adopts that vile let-me-tell-you-a-story voice, as if he is about to explain The Princess And The Pea to a kindergarten class. It seems only fair to respond, in kind.

http://sturdyblog.wordpress.com/2012...edial-student/

Last edited by bluefeather; 26-02-2012 at 09:37 AM.
bluefeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 10:39 AM   #47
persianista

what I don't understand is how these companies ever thought this was a good idea. Unpaid people tend to be at best unproductive, at worse they sabotage.
I have often been approached by colleges asking for work experience placements for people training. My experiences have been so bad that I no longer offer any W/E placements. Bear in mind that these students have chosen my industry, and their only way of getting any industry experience is by either getting a job or doing some W/E.
When people apply for jobs without any experience, they dont even get an interview. You would think that a couple of days W/E would be grabbed with both hands. Not so. A lot of the time they have been surly, rude, not turned up, disrespectful to my staff while they have been tutoring them, plus we had two stealing incidents.

Offering work experience has not been "free labour" in my experience. It has been hard work and unrewarding.
My motives for doing it in the first place were:
1. trying to find "stars of the future" to recruit for my company
2. Giving people a "break" into the industry. (someone did it for me once)
3. giving back into the community.

Work experience interns require managing, tutoring, and assistance. They generated no money for me as they couldnt work on clients. They cost me staff time, and money in stock used during their training.

One girl had a one to one session with a senior therapist, had been given all the treatment notes, used our expensive stock, and had effectively been given a free treatment in the course of the training. She whined about having to tidy up the room behind herself!! We were incredulous at the attitudes we were coming across.

We no longer offer any "slave labour". It cost us too much, and was too horrid for my fantastic employees to have to cope with.
persianista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 01:19 AM   #48
secret66mechanism

Now Asda is accused of employing youths-for no wage
http://www.channel4.com/news/now-asd...hs-for-no-wage
secret66mechanism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 07:44 AM   #49
theoneeyedman
Inactive

If I was being forced to work for nothing in a supermarket, they'd have to nail down every last piece of fucking stock in the shop.
theoneeyedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 08:18 AM   #50
secret66mechanism

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneeyedman View Post
If I was being forced to work for nothing in a supermarket, they'd have to nail down every last piece of fucking stock in the shop.

Yep id get payed one way or the other
secret66mechanism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #51
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by persianista View Post
what I don't understand is how these companies ever thought this was a good idea. Unpaid people tend to be at best unproductive, at worse they sabotage.
I have often been approached by colleges asking for work experience placements for people training. My experiences have been so bad that I no longer offer any W/E placements. Bear in mind that these students have chosen my industry, and their only way of getting any industry experience is by either getting a job or doing some W/E.
When people apply for jobs without any experience, they dont even get an interview. You would think that a couple of days W/E would be grabbed with both hands. Not so. A lot of the time they have been surly, rude, not turned up, disrespectful to my staff while they have been tutoring them, plus we had two stealing incidents.

Offering work experience has not been "free labour" in my experience. It has been hard work and unrewarding.
My motives for doing it in the first place were:
1. trying to find "stars of the future" to recruit for my company
2. Giving people a "break" into the industry. (someone did it for me once)
3. giving back into the community.

Work experience interns require managing, tutoring, and assistance. They generated no money for me as they couldnt work on clients. They cost me staff time, and money in stock used during their training.

One girl had a one to one session with a senior therapist, had been given all the treatment notes, used our expensive stock, and had effectively been given a free treatment in the course of the training. She whined about having to tidy up the room behind herself!! We were incredulous at the attitudes we were coming across.

We no longer offer any "slave labour". It cost us too much, and was too horrid for my fantastic employees to have to cope with.
The way I see it and probably a lot of other people too, is this:
These supermarket giant corporations earn ££££billions in profit every year.
During the economic recession of the last 5 years, they earn more in profit every year. So while their customers are struggling to keep it all together, not only are the supermarket giants not prepared to make less profit in a recession, not only are they unhappy to make the same profit in a deep recesssion, they want to make ever more ££££billions in profit, year upon year out of their struggling customers.

These companies are driven by raging corporate greed.

The Government is paying these corporate monsters to take on free workers.
Its about £2700 per free worker.

So not content with increasing ££££££billions in profit out of their cash strapped customers, they are happy for our tax revenue to pay them a lot of money to have free workers as well.

If they have jobs for people to work, then give them jobs.

Any company who has work or jobs should employ people and not steal tax revenue to get free workers?

There are inherent human responses that strive to perpetuate the illusion of normality, long after the point of no return.

Last edited by busa; 28-02-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Old 28-02-2012, 04:06 PM   #52
busa

With regards A4e.

It seems Camoron and his cronies already knew about the fraud allegations concerning A4e business dealings before they were appointed for nearly £500,000,000 worth of payments. Sounds dodgy ?

Then when the shtf the boss lady quit as Camoron's "special adviser", paid herself a £8,600,000 bonus and resigned from the company.

Neat side step hey?

All very dodgy business though isnt it?