Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #4761
princessofwands

Nice work, geedubya!
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #4762
paradise found
Inactive

Orgonite doesn't actually have to be buried, though, right? Some of the death towers nearby are located in pretty public areas (), including the mini, street 'GSM' ones which are always near police stations. It wouldn't be practical to whip out a hand trowel and get digging.

Better to just throw a TB inconspicuously, or quickly hide it amongst shrubbery. The spooks don't generally spend time looking for the stuff (perhaps because they refuse to believe in it's effects?), and it does good wherever it goes anyway.

Gifting is very rewarding elsewhere, too, not just in transforming the death towers into positive orgone generators. This world is in need of some serious healing, but we're doing very well and making up for lost time, double-quick.

God Bless all of you.

Last edited by paradise found; 12-01-2012 at 02:57 PM.
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:42 PM   #4763
thee_doctor

you can make orgone copper pipes and fill it with orgonite material, stick it deep in the ground!, just fill it with quartz, metal powder and resin, cap them off and throw them into rivers!!.
thee_doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012, 01:15 AM   #4764
geedubya

Default Gifting Sacred Sites!

Hey all.

Jesta G and myself were out again today gifting orgonite. We've been to the famous Rosslyn Chapel, gifting the chapel and also Roslin Glen, the steep sided river valley right next to the Chapel and Castle Ruins.

This was a great trip for us. One of the many reasons is we collected river quartz from the Esk while last there. We wanted to return some of that quartz....embedded in orgonite of course!

Here are a few of the pics we're happy to share...

If you look really carefully on the wee island....you'll see one

There's a flying TB in this one!! can u see it?

Will upload some more, and also a few of our new batch in production

Peace

Geedubya

We're not meant to fit in....We're meant to stand out!
geedubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012, 01:22 AM   #4765
geedubya

Default Roslin Glen gifting

First dig a hole..

put piece of orgonite in...

gently depress into soil...

This next one is the only shot we're showing of one of the pieces we gifted to the chapel itself.

In Lak'Ech Ala K'In

Peace

Geedubya

Old 18-01-2012, 01:32 AM   #4766
geedubya

Default Orgonite making

here's a few pics from our latest batch in production.

We've experimented with some coil and crystal pieces, we'll see how they turn out.

Will post more soon.

Peace

Geedubya

Old 25-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #4767
theperceivingeye

----

1-20-12

1-17-12

1-16

1-14

Hivemind Radio
theperceivingeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 06:32 PM   #4768
minutiae

Default new with questions!

I'm very excited to finally be on this thread! I've read almost the whole thing. I've been making orgonite for a couple of weeks; learning through trial and error...
I was wondering if anyone that is experienced with making orgonite can tell me how you can tell if your pieces are effective. Mine have little design flaws: thin resin in spots, metal out of the bottom sometimes, etc. I am getting better at pouring, tho. I've felt a couple of my Hhgs buzz, but not consistently.
My intuition tells me that this stuff works and I am very psyched to make it. The scientific part of me still wants proof: no chemtrails, etc. How do you know if there's an effect? Some things I have noticed since gifting: more Sylph-type clouds in my area (can someone explain those, too?), I feel better, but is that because I am doing something proactive??
Also interesting: yesterday I drove by a tower that I had gifted the day before, and there were a grip of birds sitting all over it!! I've never noticed any birds anywhere near one of them before! I would think they would be naturally repelled. Not sure what to think...
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
minutiae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 02:58 AM   #4769
sucahyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by minutiae View Post
I'm very excited to finally be on this thread! I've read almost the whole thing. I've been making orgonite for a couple of weeks; learning through trial and error...
I was wondering if anyone that is experienced with making orgonite can tell me how you can tell if your pieces are effective. Mine have little design flaws: thin resin in spots, metal out of the bottom sometimes, etc. I am getting better at pouring, tho. I've felt a couple of my Hhgs buzz, but not consistently.
My intuition tells me that this stuff works and I am very psyched to make it. The scientific part of me still wants proof: no chemtrails, etc. How do you know if there's an effect? Some things I have noticed since gifting: more Sylph-type clouds in my area (can someone explain those, too?), I feel better, but is that because I am doing something proactive??
Also interesting: yesterday I drove by a tower that I had gifted the day before, and there were a grip of birds sitting all over it!! I've never noticed any birds anywhere near one of them before! I would think they would be naturally repelled. Not sure what to think...
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
See if you can notice this effect:
- allow birds chirp around your house
- reduce ringing ears
- reduce hard to breath problem
- reduce headache
- allow better rest / better sleep
- allow formation of rain clouds / low altitude clouds
- prevent formation of man made clouds / patterned clouds / haze / high altitude clouds
- plants around you grow better

Eliminating chemtrails is not a great achievement now because some people notice invisible chemtrails. Some report the plane do not produce lingering trails anymore but people still get the same health problem as before.

Try to find sensitive people around you, people who suffer during chemtrails, see if yours can reduce their suffering.
Old 28-01-2012, 07:01 AM   #4770
theperceivingeye

Hivemind Radio
Old 28-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #4771
hammarberg
Inactive

Hey. this is a fantastic thread, keep it going.

I'm thinking about building a cloudbuster finally... I should have made one looong time ago. We've had terrible chemtrail haze in here for last three - four months in a row and i'm growing tired to it.

Air smells like crap, at nights there's maybe feww dozen stars visible and what not. I hate it, and something must be done.

Well, anyway, i have very good iron shavings for a cloudbuster, i just need to get some copper pipes and crytals... The main problem is, there's one company who sell resin over here, and it's expensive. Is there any cheaper material that can be used instead? I read somehwere about a guy who uses cement and says it's working ok. i wonder if it is so, cement is way more cheaper than resin. I'm having a very low budget for this at the moment so any advice would be nice.

Oh, does some of you have extra crystals lying around by the way?
hammarberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:58 AM   #4772
gnosis_dub

If you can find pine tar resin or even wood glue would work as a matrix.
Another way is if you can get some various gradations of metal (fine, med, coarse) pieces and powder and put them into a jar of water. Then add some crystals. You could also put in some metal tubing to direct the flow of energy up to the sky.

Here are some more suggestions (making orgonite at low cost) :
From http://www.welz.us/thieves/ -
Funniest of all - I invented the generator in 1991, started marketing devices in the same year, invented orgonite in 1992, and it took copycats roughly 7 years before they started to rip off my technology - the first one was in Germany, also posing as "distributor" at first, followed by Don Croft about a year later with his "orgonezapper" and Jonathan Goldman! Personally I like Croft quite a bit, since I met him in person years ago. Not exactly my approach, and it is not bad that people like him are around. The funniest thing is that some folks claim Croft "invented" orgoniteŽ (my registered trademark) - apparently 6 years after I did invent it and shortly after he found out about my technology. Croft used "metal shavings" which worked ok, but needed much more epoxy or any other polymer - which contributed to the massvie sizes of such devices - the finer the metal powder, the more "layers" in a Reichian sense. For beginners: you can use bees' wax, tar or paraffin ("candlewax") - which, of course, does not have the stability of expoy, polyester, asphalt or any other "solid" carbon-based polymer. You can also use "powdered wood cellulose" (wood dust from belt sanders) mixed with some type of glue. Glue itself is "organic" - therefore mixing metal powder (you can get very fine powder in arts supply stores) with glue or latex paint makes excellent orgonite for layering/painting a few times over metal casings such as stainless steel cooking pots and the like, and you are ending up with a nice orgone accumulator! What counts is that one part is "organic" while the other one is "metallic." Use your creativity! (:
gnosis_dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 04:51 AM   #4773
edostar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammarberg View Post
Hey. this is a fantastic thread, keep it going.

I'm thinking about building a cloudbuster finally... I should have made one looong time ago. We've had terrible chemtrail haze in here for last three - four months in a row and i'm growing tired to it.

Air smells like crap, at nights there's maybe feww dozen stars visible and what not. I hate it, and something must be done.

Well, anyway, i have very good iron shavings for a cloudbuster, i just need to get some copper pipes and crytals... The main problem is, there's one company who sell resin over here, and it's expensive. Is there any cheaper material that can be used instead? I read somehwere about a guy who uses cement and says it's working ok. i wonder if it is so, cement is way more cheaper than resin. I'm having a very low budget for this at the moment so any advice would be nice.

Oh, does some of you have extra crystals lying around by the way?
Hi Hammarberg.

Cloudbusters don’t need to be large, expensive devices.
They don’t need to have large terminated crystals in expensive copper pipes and they certainly don’t require 6+ kilos of resin in order to operate well.

Check out my tutorial for an aluminium-piped Induction CB:
http://www.baligifter.org/blog/orgon...on-cb-tutorial
ICBs work in a different way to Croft CBs although the end result is the same (a drastic reduction of ambient EMR).
ICBs are basically large TBs with antenna pipes in them and thus are capable of attracting and neutralizing EMR from a greater area.

I made this one using six 1” pipes (each 2 meters long) set individually in slightly oversized TBs.
It cost me about $10 to build and works every bit as strongly as a $250 Croft CB.

I assembled the pipes in the traditional hexagon formation using two rubber spacers.
This is an Induction CB (note that the pipes are not in direct [electrical] contact with the orgonite).
Anyone who considers that there’s not enough orgonite in this device should reflect that just one of these TBs is easily enough to neutralize all the EMR from a large cell tower.

In fact; a gifted cell tower works as an induction CB.
The metal structure of the tower acts as the antenna and the remote orgonite neutralizes the EMR that it conducts.

Another innovation which works very strongly is the Water CB:
http://www.baligifter.org/blog/uncat...loudbuster-wcb
This device works in a number of configurations and is based on Reich’s original Cloud Buster.
The difference is that Reich used an active water source (lake, stream etc) to sink the DOR from the sky.
We use a large bucket of circulating water with orgonite in it to neutralize the DOR.
It’s cheap to build and works very well indeed.

Welz and others are mistaken in their understanding of how orgonite works.
Equating metal shavings insulated in resin to the alternately organic and inorganic layers of Reich’s orgone accumulator is like attempting to force a right-hand foot into a left-hand shoe.

As you’ll read here:
http://www.baligifter.org/blog/uncat...orgonite-works
Our experiments have shown that Orgonite doesn’t convert DOR directly into POR at all.
It just neutralizes the ambient DOR (mostly EMR) thus allowing the naturally positive etheric field of the Earth to return to the immediate area.

The function of the resin in orgonite is simply to insulate the metal shavings from one another.
Cement can no more be used in orgonite than it can as an electrical insulator.
It may be assumed that any material that insulates the shavings as well as polyester resin does will work fine.

Dan.

Last edited by edostar; 30-01-2012 at 12:54 AM.
edostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #4774
sparkplug

Hi everyone, this is truly a great thread.

I hope you don't think I am trolling or spamming this thread by asking this question but are the Orgonite items that are for sale on E bay the real deal?
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #4775
guuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
Hi everyone, this is truly a great thread.

I hope you don't think I am trolling or spamming this thread by asking this question but are the Orgonite items that are for sale on E bay the real deal?
I would guess some of them are, others not. There are some companies out there that specialize in Orgonite , not sure If I should mention them for fear of breaking advertizing policy here.

Making orgonite of your own is fairly easy, just need the resin, metal and crystals. Makes for a nice hobby, and from what I can tell it does seem to work (especially RE Plant growth)

Once the weather improves I will get back into it i think, still have about 10litres resin and catylist in the shed, but setting times are better in hotter weather.
Old 30-01-2012, 07:00 AM   #4776
theperceivingeye

Hivemind Radio
Old 30-01-2012, 07:26 AM   #4777
sucahyo

Quote:
I read somehwere about a guy who uses cement and says it's working ok. i wonder if it is so, cement is way more cheaper than resin. I'm having a very low budget for this at the moment so any advice would be nice.
I use cemenite. The material are only grey cement, pure water and insulated copper wire. The plastic of copper insulation act as the organic part. You must never add anything else.

Construction method is simple but must never be improvised:
http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/2...make-cemenite/

Cemenite is not for neutralizing tower but for reducing the effect of chemtrails to plants, people and animal. Chemtrails usually form high altitude clouds and eliminate rain clouds. Cemenite may take few hours to dissipate chemcloud and return back rain clouds.

Chemtrails usually start during clear day.

The trails then change into clouds

Cemenite reduce chemtrails cloud dominance in the sky. It may not prevent formation of chemclouds, but it will reduce the life of chemclouds. Cemenite still can be overpowered with chemcloud during heavy spray, during this time it is better to use cemenite inside the house to reduce the effect of chemtrails to people inside the house.

This functionality is different from Don Croft Orgonite. Don croft clearly stated that the target for gifting is tower.
http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=2664
Quote:
I think disinformants make a stink about chemtrails to distract people from the towers and other real problems. As far as we can tell, nobody's gotten sick from chemtrails in 8 years.
I disagree because I read a lot of people still complain problem because of chemtrails. Having no sun for days, white out, dying trees, sick right after spraying, etc.

If your problem is because of chemtrails, please try cemenite.

Don Croft orgonite target in the sky is haarp clouds, not the clouds from chemtrails.
http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=3501
Quote:
That whiteout from chemtrails was distinctly different from the HAARP whiteout that is so often seen in pre-gifted regions, now. In the latter case you still see the lower cumulus clouds, unaffected, in the sky when conditions permit. As I reported countless times in the past nine years, you can easily recognize the HAARP stratus layer of whiteout because it's un-naturally thin.
It seems cemenite also break away haarp clouds formation too. May need half a day or so with 400cc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
I would look for the weather / natural / unnatural disaster history of the seller location.

A real orgonite seller would never had tornado, flood, drought or fast wind.

If you have time to look around, join one of chemtrails group in face book and look for the testimony of people close to the seller location. If one of them ever mention hazy sky, no birds, sky clouded for days then the seller is a faker trying to make money. If one of them mention headache, hard to breath, nausea, tiredness, or high blood pressure, then the seller may sell killing device. If one of them mention record breaking natural disaster, then consider the seller own device to be at least useless.

Last edited by sucahyo; 30-01-2012 at 08:03 AM.
sucahyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #4778
hammarberg
Inactive

Thanks guys for your replies, you've been a great help, and keep this thread up and going.

I'll post back here when i get the CB done, with pictures ofcourse.
hammarberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 02:50 AM   #4779
sucahyo

Quote:
Thanks guys for your replies, you've been a great help, and keep this thread up and going.

I'll post back here when i get the CB done, with pictures ofcourse.
Good luck and please post your results when done. And I hope you don't bust rain clouds and only bust high altitude cloud, or else you invite drought or extreme rain.
Old 31-01-2012, 08:05 AM   #4780
vibratingpickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by edostar View Post
Hi Hammarberg.

I like your setup.