Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2011, 02:07 AM   #1
ufochick

Default white house says;no et or ufo coverup

Pure bullshit, the black programs have ET technology.

Reproduced for educational purposes only, no commercial gain.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45176460/

White House: There's no sign of E.T. or UFO cover-up Science policy official responds to petitions calling for full disclosure

By Nancy Atkinson
Universe Today

updated 11/5/2011 6:48:56 PM ET
Print
Font:

The White House has responded to two petitions asking the U.S. government to acknowledge formally that aliens have visited Earth and to disclose any intentional withholding of government interactions with extraterrestrial beings.

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," Phil Larson from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy reported on the WhiteHouse.gov website."In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye."

More about UFOs

NBC News Share your stories about UFOs
Cosmic Log: The UFO debate usually focuses on reports that are many years old — but strange things are still being seen in the sky, by folks just like you.

The case against UFOs: Are sightings reliable?
The case for UFOs: More investigation needed
British UFO files trace sightings (and hoaxes)
WWII secret study cited in UFO files
What to do if you see a UFO
The petition calling on the government to disclose any knowledge of or communication with extraterrestrial beings was signed by 5,387 people, and 12,078 signed the request for a formal acknowledgement from the White House that extraterrestrials have been engaging the human race.

“Hundreds of military and government agency witnesses have come forward with testimony confirming this extraterrestrial presence,” the second petition states. “Opinion polls now indicate more than 50 percent of the American people believe there is an extraterrestrial presence and more than 80 percent believe the government is not telling the truth about this phenomenon. The people have a right to know. The people can handle the truth.”

These petitions were sparked by an Obama administration initiative called "We the People." Initially, the White House said staffers would respond and consider taking action on any issue that received at least 5,000 online signatures within 30 days. The requirement has since been raised to 25,000 signatures.

Larson stressed that the facts show there is no credible evidence of extraterrestrial presence here on Earth. He pointed out that even though many scientists have come to the conclusion that the odds of life somewhere else in the universe are fairly high, the chance that any of them are making contact with humans are extremely small, given the distances involved.

"However, that doesn't mean the subject of life outside our planet isn't being discussed or explored," Larson wrote.

Larson mentioned that a scientific search for extraterrestrial intelligence is keeping an “ear” out for signals from alien civilizations, with none found so far. (He noted that this at first was a NASA effort, but is now being funded privately.)

He added that the Kepler spacecraft is searching for Earthlike planets in the habitable zones around other stars, and that the Curiosity rover will launch to Mars this month to "assess what the Martian environment was like in the past to see if it could have harbored life."

Regarding any evidence for alien life, all anyone has now is "statistics and speculation," Larson said. "The fact is we have no credible evidence of extraterrestrial presence here on Earth."

The Paradigm Research Group, one of the organizations promoting the petitions, said that the response by a "low-level staffer" was unacceptable and that it would begin a new petition campaign.
Larson mentioned that a scientific search for extraterrestrial intelligence is keeping an “ear” out for signals from alien civilizations, with none found so far. (He noted that this at first was a NASA effort, but is now being funded privately.)

He added that the Kepler spacecraft is searching for Earthlike planets in the habitable zones around other stars, and that the Curiosity rover will launch to Mars this month to "assess what the Martian environment was like in the past to see if it could have harbored life."

Regarding any evidence for alien life, all anyone has now is "statistics and speculation," Larson said. "The fact is we have no credible evidence of extraterrestrial presence here on Earth."

Last edited by ufochick; 06-11-2011 at 02:08 AM.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:37 AM   #2
Dude111

Of course its BS,the white house is the most corrupt on this planet!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:42 AM   #3
ufochick

When you click on the link to lead you to the organization behind the petition (at the bottom of the article on MSN) it takes you to an att advertisement...
Old 06-11-2011, 02:59 AM   #4
pound

Good find UFOchick. It's all about perception management.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:32 AM   #5
busa

There is no cover up.

They know everything.

There are inherent human responses that strive to perpetuate the illusion of normality, long after the point of no return.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:42 AM   #6
iaintoff
Sin bin - Time Out

Covert ET's or ED's respond to a petition by saying there is no such evidence for things such as ET's or ED's, that's funny...

Last edited by iaintoff; 06-11-2011 at 09:44 AM.
iaintoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:51 PM   #7
majorlee

i wonder if that guy would swear under oath to these 'facts' the white house is putting out
Old 06-11-2011, 02:07 PM   #8
king triad
Sin bin - Time Out

The white house probably doesn't know, the CIA/NSA and NASA don't tell them the truth...good post ufo chick..
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:28 PM   #9
teardropexplodes

Bill Cooper believed in the cover-up for a long time until he discovered he'd been fed the disinfo and the UFO thing was a sophisticated lie to keep us from the real conspiracy.
That was when they decided to murder him.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:29 PM   #10
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Pure bullshit, the black programs have ET technology.

I think they don't lie, but its not what people expect.

There is no cover up of "UFO" since they are all identified crafts.
There is no ET since its humans they have trouble with.

The ET part may be true, but still nothing what convinces me of any non human ET.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:03 PM   #11
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teardropexplodes View Post
Bill Cooper believed in the cover-up for a long time until he discovered he'd been fed the disinfo and the UFO thing was a sophisticated lie to keep us from the real conspiracy.
after the research i have been doing over the past 9 years,and after reading Coopers book along with others,i too am of the belief that the ET factor is nothing but a military psy-op and creation of the roman catholic church,to keep the truth away from society.

i still want to believe that there is a possibility of life in the universe,and my mind will remain open to the fact.
until the day comes were alien life forms,not from this earth,are shaking my hand or destroying life as we know it before my fearful eyes,i remain on the fence with regards to ET'S

Last edited by clint_giles; 06-11-2011 at 03:04 PM.
clint_giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:29 PM   #12
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink Yes exactly it's not what the people like to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
I think they don't lie, but its not what people expect.

There is no cover up of "UFO" since they are all identified crafts.
There is no ET since its humans they have trouble with.

The ET part may be true, but still nothing what convinces me of any non human ET.
Yes exactly it's not what the people like to hear!

"The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

Because if correct they have to admit there believes its all just a great big lie like most is on this earth!
Not for nothing this Earth is called the Hell hole full of cold blooded Reptilian liars & lies.

The next one will be Religion once they find out what really represents the God/ father image.

Great times ahead & only the once which use logic in the things they do will not end up going crazy!

Many more party's to follow before all these 6000 years old shit lies are sorted out!

Here is the Satan's cabal & followers real truth!

Last edited by oiram; 06-11-2011 at 04:54 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 4536 = 18
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:12 PM   #13
stevie0013
Banned

Ufochick is the coolest
stevie0013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:20 PM   #14
martg
Banned

I've come to the conclusion that western governments not admitting UFO activity is part of the plan to discredit government and politicians, like the vote rigging stories and politicians expenses stories constantly being released.

Most people now accept that something is happening in our skies and governments constantly denying it in an obvious cover up just serves to discredit them further.

When people lose any faith in their leaders they start demanding a new system, with the likes of the Club of Rome waiting in the wings to provide that new system.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:44 PM   #15
gizmocrystal
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
What i dont understand about him was didnt he see an alien called Ebe? Or did he just hear about it??
Old 06-11-2011, 08:14 PM   #16
whiterain

erm recently governments around the world have released documents on ufo sightings. documents that previously were made completely unavailable to the public. whats their definition of a coverup?
Old 06-11-2011, 08:40 PM   #17
majorlee

Quote:
can u explain further please? what was this big lie to keep us from knowing?

Alien life is a fact, and i would go as far to saying they created the life we see today on this planet, genetic masters u see! the evidence we have been created or visited by off worlders is just undeniable

Last edited by majorlee; 06-11-2011 at 08:43 PM.
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #18
lizzyking

Quote:

The theory that it was a fake conspiracy to cover a real conspiracy, oh man, the rabbit hole eh? I theorized it was all to psych out the Russians, and have them wondering if the US really had the good fortune to gain advanced tech from a crashed UFO (Roswell), but only because that made sense to me insofar as the games intelligence agencies play against each other, hrm. There is even internal games of course, institutional power plays.

It is all too maddening:

http://www.collectmad.com/fbi/FBI-MAD-Bufiles.htm

Speaking of Mad magazine, Cooper was Naval intelligence, right? As is/was Madsen?
Quote:
In the 1950s Victoria Madsen was deported by the FBI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_M...and_Early_Life

Last edited by lizzyking; 06-11-2011 at 08:59 PM.
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:09 PM   #19
pound

Cooper IMO was on the right path earlier on in his research, then he veered off the mark and entirely missed the plot when he later denounced the entire UFO phenomena as nothing more than a military 'psychop'-which is utter nonsense when you take into account that UFO-USO sightings/encounters have been well documented since the dawn of mankind.

Quote:
"Throughout history, aliens have manipulated and ruled humanity by means of various secret societies, occultism, magic, sorcery and religion"

- "The secret government:The origin, identity and purpose of MJ-12"

http://freedompressnews.com/Document...government.pdf

Last edited by pound; 06-11-2011 at 09:12 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #20
busa

Denial of ET presence is fear driven.
The majority of people have ET contact in some form but don't remember it.

Basic classroom stuff.

As for the "its all human" sect? You wish

There are inherent human responses that strive to perpetuate the illusion of normality, long after the point of no return.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote