Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-08-2011, 08:11 PM   #11701
whale

she could be a walk in:

The Body Snatchers by Susan Reed BSC http://whale.to/b/reed_b.html
I have concluded because of these experiences that Brian is a combination of a reptilian spirit controlling a human spirit in a single human body and Brian has described this. They have body snatched a human but they keep the human spirit there. A worker in the Dulce underground base named Thomas 4 confirms this when he states " they know how to separate the bioplasmic body from the physical body to place an alien entity life-force matrix within a human body after removing the "soul" life-force matrix of the human. The life-force matrix would I assume be the spirit. I also have evidence that the reptilian and human spirits are technically joined at the mental level. Brian has in fact told me after the event "I'm the reptilian and I just use him (the human), I ain't no human, well he's part of me, but he ain't me, you know what I mean" and "they don't exactly coexist it's more like the alien has overwhelmed the human, the reptilian is now in the drivers seat." and by this I assume he means the mind of the reptilian is in control. I deduce that the human spirit is needed to coordinating the body which the reptilian can't do. How can this be possible? - With Spirit technology which they have.

In Michael Relfe’s case, he describes what he calls, black meta-technology. This is a type of black magic that includes high technology science, alien technology and occult black magic. It ranges from alien implants, to love relationship “energy” engineering, remote influencing, high-speed subliminal programming, time travel progression and regression, demonic layering-entity attachment, and complex soul consciousness transferring from one body to another or in “cloned” bodies...............They are parasites in a cosmic and spiritual sense--soul eaters--for want of a better term. [2009 Dec] Interview with Lilu Tuatha—a MILAB Abductee By Eve Lorgen, M.A.

2011 June. Audio] Thomas Sheridan - The Labyrinth of the Psychopath & The Intraspecies Predators --- It is almost as if there is a predatory consciousness, that is out there and just jumps into the human body

The host will need all the resources possible to undertake his part in the Reptilian Agenda. The Host is known for his ability to get things done. He has no conscience therefore any boundaries to keep him from carrying out his agenda. The emotion of love and humanity is foreign to him. The Host is also very visceral and body oriented and dwells in the darker areas of sexuality. They like multiple partners and deviant sexual acts. They have disgusting habits and no understanding of manners or social awareness unless it furthers their agenda. At that time, they mimic societal behavior and demonstrate a pseudo-sensitivity and pseudo emotions to create the illusion of a normal caring person. Hosts are great manipulators of people through lies, mind games and mind control techniques. They love to destroy the spiritual nature of all individuals they encounter. When in positions of political power as they usually are, they play out their dramas, nation against nation creating chaos, hate and destruction. --The Birth of a Host By Cassie
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 12:21 AM   #11702
mistyblue

I think Helena Christenson looks more like Cameron Diaz than Cameron Diaz looks like herself in those early pictures. There's something about the eye color too. The early Cameron's eyes look a deeper blue than the lighter, brighter blue she has now. Like Steppenwolf says, who knows with these celebrities, with their nips/tucks, botox and aging.. but in my opinion, it's not the same woman.

Misty
mistyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 01:19 AM   #11703
graflok

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
I hear you 100%. It's a f*cking travesty. *Update* I found a write up on the interview. It originally aired on Nightline and not Entertainment Tonight as I originally stated. Sorry for the mistake! I'll continue looking for the actual video of the interview montage, and I'll post it ASAP. In the meantime here's an article from CNN entertainment detailing some of Feldman's statements. In an ideal and just world this article would be splashed across the headlines of all the major newspapers in the country. But as per usual, bombshell revelations like this are but a blip on the radar:

*Update 2....Found the video. This is a must watch:

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/vide...ywood-14277801
When Corey mentioned the unnamed "mogul" did any names come to your mind?

I immediately thought of Spielberg for some reason.

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 01:49 AM   #11704
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by carma View Post
What happens to the originals after they've been replaced?
I would say they are ritually sacrificed. Celebrities in their prime contain an enormous amount of psychic energy from the attention of millions of people. Consciousness has been focused on them to the point that they are like water balloons and whoever is behind all of this is thirsty enough to pop them to get at their insides.

Quote:
What about their family? They are under the impression that the star system is responsible for their total changing?
I would say most celebrities don't have "real" families but are raised by distant parents who are either raising them with the intention of selling them out or never really care about them like a normal parent to begin with.

There are also always ways to separate an adult celebrity from their family and make it seem like the celebrity has simply "changed" and decided to do it themselves. I think Britney Spears presented her own mother with a restraining order and brought cameras with her so the world would see it. Forcing family or people you knew in your life to keep at a distance from you makes it easy to change as a person or be replaced.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 01:52 AM   #11705
marisabia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Metacomet!!!

Good to see you back man.
Omg... a ghost from the past.

Yea, it did start to fizzle alittle while ago, but the post are back to quality now, without too much contraversy, so I just recently started peaking back in myself.
Oops I meant to quote Metacomet.

Last edited by marisabia; 18-08-2011 at 02:08 AM.
marisabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 01:59 AM   #11706
beyonddimensions
Banned

I absolutely concur with this point, as I have experienced it firsthand from both sides.

There are incredible implications to all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Celebrities in their prime contain an enormous amount of psychic energy from the attention of millions of people. Consciousness has been focused on them to the point that they are like water balloons and whoever is behind all of this is thirsty enough to pop them to get at their insides.
beyonddimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 02:02 AM   #11707
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyonddimensions View Post
I absolutely concur with this point, as I have experienced it firsthand from both sides.

There are incredible implications to all this.
Michael Jackson. Now that was a big balloon to pop and they drank as heartily as possible, even televising his funeral and making it like the superbowl. The only thing that will compare is the death of a president, which is still likely to come.
Old 18-08-2011, 02:10 AM   #11708
beyonddimensions
Banned

I was delving into the implications and evidence for this in another thread:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...ght=power+aura

The question I had was: is their aura as I called it, an energy field contained within the celebrity, or is the energy emanating from the fans of the celebrity?

The only thing I could conclude at the time I felt it, is that these fields (whether celebrity or fan generated) can be enormously strong and literally emanate outwards for dozens, if not hundreds of miles.
Old 18-08-2011, 02:29 AM   #11709
beyonddimensions
Banned

If I understand correctly, a celebrity, or any individual at center of attention, becomes filled with the energy of others who are paying attention to them (focusing on them).

The energy does not remain contained in the watchers, but instead is soaked up by the recipient. This builds and builds to a potentially infinite degree, and can sway others to do, act and feel in certain ways.

My goal is to understand this process at least in some outline form to make it work in a positive way in our own lives, so that we build up our own energy, rather than giving it away to others.

I wonder, what would happen if we were to turn off the telly then focus on really important things?

Last edited by beyonddimensions; 18-08-2011 at 02:31 AM.
Old 18-08-2011, 03:37 AM   #11710
beyonddimensions
Banned

Hulk Hogan (Terry Bolea) lending daughter Brooke a "helping hand:"

Brooke is MK Ultra'ed:

http://intheknow7.wordpress.com/
Old 18-08-2011, 05:13 AM   #11711
driscol

Quote:
Hulk Hogan (Terry Bolea) lending daughter Brooke a "helping hand:"

Brooke is MK Ultra'ed:

http://intheknow7.wordpress.com/
I STOOD UP FOR YOU HOGAN!

seriously though, fuck that guy. Made a passive aggressive comment about how he thought about killing his wife. We all have those feelings, you don't spew that shit to the public. Guy has serious control issues.

Eat your vitamins kids.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 05:33 AM   #11712
beyonddimensions
Banned

Terry Bollea (Hogan) choking out Richard Belzer on live tv. Notice that Belzer wakes up in a pool of his own blood:

Hulk Hogan's ex wife, Linda Bollea, accused him of strangling her as well.
Old 18-08-2011, 06:01 AM   #11713
metacomet

Quote:
Terry Bollea (Hogan) choking out Richard Belzer on live tv. Notice that Belzer wakes up in a pool of his own blood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7n_SHrK408

Hulk Hogan's ex wife, Linda Bollea, accused him of strangling her as well.
What kind of idiot lets another man choke them out?

Mr. T telling Hulk to keep him in the lock was really bad... the two of them were like children abusing a small animal and not thinking much of it, except it was another man. There was no "Holy shit are you okay?" afterwards, just them pretending they didn't go too far and freak the crowd out.

A real child like mentality where physical harm to others is just something to shrug off, they don't understand that average people aren't used to experiencing a slap in the face or a fist fight, you can seriously hurt them with any maneuver.
Old 18-08-2011, 06:40 AM   #11714
carma

Quote:
I would say they are ritually sacrificed. Celebrities in their prime contain an enormous amount of psychic energy from the attention of millions of people. Consciousness has been focused on them to the point that they are like water balloons and whoever is behind all of this is thirsty enough to pop them to get at their insides.
So sad.
As well as when I see very young ambitious people wanting badly to become famous. The ones that will finally touch fame, are dealing with these risk I suppose.
carma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 06:43 AM   #11715
driscol

Quote:
What kind of idiot lets another man choke them out?

Mr. T telling Hulk to keep him in the lock was really bad... the two of them were like children abusing a small animal and not thinking much of it, except it was another man. There was no "Holy shit are you okay?" afterwards, just them pretending they didn't go too far and freak the crowd out.

A real child like mentality where physical harm to others is just something to shrug off, they don't understand that average people aren't used to experiencing a slap in the face or a fist fight, you can seriously hurt them with any maneuver.
Someone on youtube claimed hogan refused to make that appearance to demonstrate moves because he was afraid of hurting him. Not sure if there is any truth to that.

Still very unprofessional to just drop the guy like that. What did he think would happen?
He either cracks the guy's head open or prove the move doesn't work.

I think your metaphor kind of fits it except the small animal part. I think it's more like a bunch of kids testing a wrestling move on the smaller guy. It all seems ok because everyone else is fine with it until the guy ends up dead and then it's all "well it's not our fault, we were just playing."

Last edited by driscol; 18-08-2011 at 06:45 AM.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 07:21 AM   #11716
beyonddimensions
Banned

That was surely not an accident on Terry's part. He has openly admitted that he wanted to hurt Sylvester Stallone, who gasp, wanted to make him famous and pay him a lot of money for a bit role in Rocky III. That wasn't enough: Terry had to teach Sly who the real alpha male was.

Terry has a very strong sadistic streak as well as a horrendous track record as a parent. On the day that his son paralyzed a passenger (friend John Graziano) in a high speed crash, Terry may have gotten his under aged son (17) drunk. Receipts show Terry had purchased $78 of beer and ice that same day for Nick and his friends so they could spend the day partying on a boat.

http://technorati.com/entertainment/...-the-accident/

Nick Bollea was alleged to be driving as fast as 100 mph in a 40 mph zone. Here's Nick's vehicle after the accident:

The blog I cited earlier implies that Terry sexually abused his daughter as well.

Oddly, while Terry is infamous for his protective stance towards his daughter, it was Brooke who took Terry along on his 58th daughter to watch her be photographed nude, in a cage for a PETA photoshoot.

Old 18-08-2011, 08:54 AM   #11717
bobthegoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppenwolf View Post
Cameron Diaz does not naturally have full lips. She can thank her make-up artist for that. You can see in the photos posted that the lip liner/lipstick extends beyond her natural lip line. It's really hard to judge from these celeb pics because practically everyone in Hollywood has been altered by surgeons, make-up, Botox, aging/fighting aging, extreme weight loss, ect. Also, facial bones change as you age and you also lose fat in your face. Most of these people are probably getting fillers injected or even facial implants.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0323121836.htm

Of course it's true that make-up can make a lot of difference to a persons image. There are plenty of smoking-guns regarding Cameron/Fameron though.

One forum had images of Fameron in The Last Supper, and it is clear her nose was very different from how it was in The Mask. It was wider, and then in the next film it had obviously had work done to make it not as wide.

Also Camerons body shape changed, she was noticably wide-hipped and now she is pretty narrow hipped. Nothing to do with weight change.
bobthegoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 09:12 AM   #11718
bobthegoon

Tom Cruise, Top Gun, 1986:

'Tom Cruise' Cocktail, 1988:

See anything odd?
bobthegoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 09:35 AM   #11719
bobthegoon

David Bowie, 1974-1976:

'David Bowie', 1977-78

[IMG]