Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 13-07-2009, 01:20 AM   #1
dr_strangelove

Default ?? Michael Fagan ?? BUCKINGHAM PALACE INTRUDER ??

What ever happend to fagan? whas he ever released from prison ? Is he still alive ? and most importantly what is the name of the infinite universe did he talk the the quean about? perhaps if her majesty queen Elisabeth visits this site she could answer for herself!! but I would rather hear it from the man himself michael fagan!

Last edited by dr_strangelove; 13-07-2009 at 01:22 AM.
dr_strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #2
nofuture

I've got a radio programme about him on cassette, I'll upload it. It features an interview with him.

I don't think he served time for the offence.

Benjamin Netanyahu on 9/11
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 01:13 AM   #3
nofuture

Old 16-07-2009, 09:43 PM   #4
dr_strangelove

Cool

Thanks for that ! I guess he went to a nut house after that incident and I feared that he was never heard of again. I am looking forward to this interview I'll let you know when I heard it!
dr_strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 05:13 PM   #5
koalabear

Default Michael Fagan BBC radio 4

Hi,

I am looking for archive material on Michael Fagan, tried the link above it doesnt work, maybe because it's out of date now. Do you think you would be able to post it again?

Thank you!
koalabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 04:07 AM   #6
nowt5

Bump. There's something very dodgy about this whole incident imo, especially as he claims to have talked to her about some 'infinite universe'. Any theories as to what really went on?
nowt5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 08:26 AM   #7
porridge

Wiki says he got a 6 month section in the nut house.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #8
nofuture

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear View Post
Hi,

I am looking for archive material on Michael Fagan, tried the link above it doesnt work, maybe because it's out of date now. Do you think you would be able to post it again?

Thank you!
I can re upload it if you wish.

Old 02-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #9
nofuture

Old 02-08-2011, 08:25 PM   #10
beldazar

Kal dani has done a great piece on fagin. Well worth a read.

http://kaldanis.blogspot.com/2010/03...d-numbers.html

Quote:
THE VISITOR

The Palace intruder Michael Fagan

When prince William was eighteen days old there was a curious happening at Buckingham palace, the intruder Michael Fagan dropped by to visit and chat with the Queen.

Fagan while "stumbling home after a night out" decided to break in, or rather the "little voice in my head told me to".

Security was lax that night considering Britain was in the midst of a terrorist IRA spree and had just finished a war in the Falklands. Security had supposedly been increased since the 1981 attack on the Queen (a man fired six blanks at her during the Trooping the Color ceremony) and Lord Mountbatten a senior Royal was assassinated by the IRA three years before. Make no mistake, Britain in 1982 was not an Ealing comedy film set in 1952.

- "Around 6 a.m., Fagan climbed the 14-foot-high wall - topped with spikes and barbed-wire - on the southeast side of the palace. Though an off-duty policeman saw Fagan climbing the wall, by the time he had alerted palace guards, Fagan could not be found. Fagan then walked along the south side of the palace and then along the west side. Fagan then went back out into the courtyard and spied a 55 foot drainpipe that lead to the second floor. “I climbed it in seconds,” he proudly told interviewers later. “I was a Prince of the Earth.” He entered the Stamp Room, where the extensive royal stamp collection is displayed. That set off an alarm, but it was ignored. Fagan went back out the same window, shinnied up a drainpipe, removed his sandals and socks, and climbed to another window, which had just been unlocked by a maid. For the next 15 min. or so he moved through the corridors of the palace unchallenged. One member of the palace domestic staff remembers seeing him, but his behavior was not sufficiently suspicious to cause her to raise the alarm." He also slipped through warning devices that had been improperly adjusted and finally, Fagan told police, he found the private apartments by "following the pictures" along the gallery that connects to the Queen's quarters.

Suicide suddenly occurred to him when he spotted the ashtray. He smashed it and, at 7:15 a.m., entered the royal bedroom carrying a shard and dripping blood from his lacerated hand. The policeman stationed outside the door had gone off duty at 6 a.m. The footman who relieved him, by custom, was walking the Queen's corgis. Her maid was working near by but with doors closed so as not to disturb the sleeping monarch.

Thus, when Queen Elizabeth awoke, saw Fagan Barefooted and wearing a t-shirt and pressed the button to an alarm bell outside her door, no one heard it. A telephone call to the palace operator for help was forwarded to the police, but none was forthcoming.

Fagan sat on the edge of the Queen's bed and asked her for a cigarette which she gave him and he talked with her for about ten minutes "about familly matters" and about the fact they both had four children.

Seemingly He did not mention her 18 day old grandchild.

Apart from a small mention in a newspaper ten years later for the being sentonced to four years in prison for heroin nothing more was heard of Fagan till 2003 in an article about some new palace break in he stated that security was disgracefull and also stated that there were things said in his chat with the Queen that he never revealed...

Pagan's mother Ivy told the Daily Mail, "He thinks so much of the Queen. I can imagine him just wanting to simply talk and say hello and discuss his problems."

Very well. Lets break it down. A satanic looking little man called Michael Fagan:

MICHAEL - FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL MEANING "WHO RESEMBLES GOD"
FAGAN - NAME MEANS "LITTLE ARDENT ONE" or "LITTLE FIREY ONE".
ARDENT - Ardent adj 1 enthusiastic; eager. 2 burning; passionate. ardently adverb.

Etymology: from Latin ardere to burn.

Incidentally, just two months earlier in the Falklands conflict, HMS ARDENT sunk in a fiery blaze. Its motto: Through fire and water.

A satanic looking man with a strange and ominous name, dripping blood, having climbed through the Ambassadors entrance, could he be an emissary?

At court - "During the brief hearing last week, Fagan propped shoeless feet on a wrought-iron rail at the front of the prisoner's dock, laughed and waved to his wife Christine and mother Ivy. When his solicitor, Maurice Nadeem, questioned whether Fagan could still pose a threat to the Queen after this week's security improvements, the prisoner bristled. "I told you not to fetch her name up," Fagan said, glaring. "I would rather plead guilty than have her name dragged into this."

- Christine - "anointed one"; Ivy - The Celts associated Ivy with their Lunar Goddess, Arianrhod, and their ritual to this deity marked the opening of the portal to the Other world...or the Dark Side of the Moon.

Is that it?

When later that day, people turned on their televisions to watch the news, they must have heard the ten o'clock ITN news as...
"Boiiinngg! Plain crash in Lousianna, "miracle baby survives in a crib; Boiiinngg! Palace intruder chats to the Queen in her bedroom.."

Less than two hours after Fagan's chat with the Queen an aircraft crashed into some houses in Louisiana. The aircraft was Pan am flight 759. 153 people were killed (145 on board and 8 on the ground).

All the headlines that day trumpeted two things: "the miracle baby survives in a crib" and "the palace intruder"

Ok so "crib" reminds us of cradle in a manger and Jesus.

Now lets examine the flight number 759: in Strong's concordance

So less than two hours after the Queen and Michael Fagan's chat, flight 759 crashes and the Strong's reference of that number is the word meaning Citadel of the Palace. Uncannily, it even references "women's apartment"!

According to Wikipedia, 9th July is: Feast of Our Lady of Peace; Octave of the Visitation

What this day represents is this: " The Visitation is the visit of the Blessed Virgin Mary with Saint Elizabeth.

coincidence, eh?

So on the 9 July flight 759 crashes two hours after Fagan's chat:

9 July = "The visitation of Saint Elizabeth."

759 = "Into the palace, the citadel; the women's apartment."

Webster's word 759:

Ply; Sky; Sly
Ply: 4. To urge; to solicit with pressing or persevering importunity.

He plies the duke at morning and at night.

5. To urge; to press; to strain; to force.

Sky

This was not the only time that Fagan had broken in. He had previously broken in a month before, having the same devilish luck and having sat on the throne and drunk a bottle of Prince Charles's wine. That was on the 7th June.

"He had told them that “a little voice in my head” had ordered him to break into the Palace twice this year."

But..but President Ronald Regan visited Buckingham Palace on 7th June, the time of Fagan's first "visit".

Look here is the US Embassy's diary:

June 7 to 9, 1982
Ronald Reagan
London, Windsor Castle
Met with Queen Elizabeth II and Prime Minister Thatcher. Addressed Parliament.

"a member of the Royal Household reported seeing an intruder at the palace shortly after American President Ronald Reagan arrived."

Now, alas Fagan did not meet Ronny as he stayed in Windsor castle and not Buckingham. Still, isn't it curious that "“a little voice in my head” had ordered him to break into the Palace twice this year" and twice he got lucky. The first time he visited was just after Reagan arrived in the U.K. Fagan sat on the throne quaffing Prince Charles's Californian wine on that occasion...Look at the date on the magazine it is the same date, 7 June.

the Sanskrit root word Kal means time.

Now i want to show you some magical coincidence: take a look at the TIME magazine cover: it is dated June 7 - the very date of Reagan and Fagan's respective visits. Notice also that the headline reads "an extraordinary week" and shows the Pope, Reagan and the burning Ardent destroyer...the very meaning of the name Fagan - "little ardent one/little fiery one"!

It was an extraordinary week indeed, Reagan had just jetted from visiting the Pope straight to the Uk. The Pope had just left the UK five days before, his visit was from 28 May to 2 June 1982. Reagan's was from June 7.

In the words of the Guardian -" For the second time in nine days, an aircraft door opened last night and a world figure jarred by an assassination attempt walked down the steps."

Both had been shot the year before. Reagan on the 30th March and Pope John Paul II on May 13, just forty four days apart and now they both come to visit Britain a year later within days and marking the very first papal and US presidential visits to the UK. Is it a coincidence then, these two men who share a common bond making record breaking visits, both in the first eighteen days of the young baby Prince William's life? Lets not forget Fagan!

On both occasions within 3 hours each time of Fagan's visit's there was an aircraft disaster!

June 8, at 2:25 am Vasp 168 crashes killing 137. Just 3 hours after Fagan broke in (seen by a maid just before midnight June 7).

July 9, at 9.07 am Pan Am 759 crashes killing 153 including 8 on ground. Fagan was chatting to the Queen just two hours earlier.

I am going to show you here divination: The visitation of Queen Elizabeth and into the palace into the citadel, the innermost chamber and to the women's apartment. A miracle baby in a crib brings forth the nativity and the young Messiah's birth is announced by arch angel Michael's peer the angel Gabriel..in this case he is the father of "miracle baby" Melissa, Gabriel Trahan. The two Archangels, Michael and Gabriel.

Miracle definition: an act or event that breaks the laws of nature, and is therefore thought to be caused by the intervention of God or another supernatural force.

Fagan's address - Look at the chalice like Thornhill Square Gardens. Remember Damien Thorn, the Antichrist from the Omen movies..Notice also Caledonian road, or, Kali-Danian road.

"The high places also of Aven, the sin of Israel, shall be destroyed: the thorn and the thistle shall come up on their altars; and they shall say to the mountains, Cover us; and to the hills, Fall on us."

Thus we surely must investigate the name Melissa and see what we can unveil. The clue is surely in the name of the "miracle baby". More to come...

beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 12:57 PM   #11
kal dani

He did 4 years in the pokey for an ounce of heroin in the nineties. Although he makes light of his chat with the queen in the tape that wasnt what he said to a newspaper just a few years ago "you know i didn't tell everything about my chat with the queen".

To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment. Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven. - Zhuangzi
kal dani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 11:27 AM   #12
thanx60

he popped up on a prog the other night. it was after the Banksy film and was about people that do public things for attention or just for arts sake. he said he did 6mths in mental place for it. he said he didnt know it was the queen in the bed but she sat up and he said she had dark eyes. he told interviewer that he wouldnt say too much about it other than she is a very strong woman. strange
thanx60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #13
starshine
Inactive

Maybe Fagin saw the Queen in bed kind of shapeshifting, and this was what frightened him off doing anything untowards towards her.
Fagin is a typical madman who probably was daring himself to have sex with the Queen.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 03:22 PM   #14
kal dani

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Maybe Fagin saw the Queen in bed kind of shapeshifting, and this was what frightened him off doing anything untowards towards her.
Fagin is a typical madman who probably was daring himself to have sex with the Queen.
Fagan's incident fitted in nicely in my expose of Prince William's occulted numbers. Id like him to get in touch and tell me what he was up to.

To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment. Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven. - Zhuangzi
Old 16-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #15
greatdayforfreedom

I was always curious as to what happened in the bedroom when they had a ''chat''. Did he see her true reptillian self or in human form?.

The ''dark eyes' (as opposed to tired eyes which would be normal having just been disturbed when sleeping) comment is interesting, he must have thought it was strange enough to warrant mentioning. I recall Icke talking about Edward Heath and his ''dark eyes'' too.

Fagan was lucky to leave the palace alive, he could have been on the lunch menu the following day!.

Last edited by greatdayforfreedom; 16-08-2011 at 04:25 PM.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #16
kal dani

I just discovered that the Queen was 11,111 days queen when Fagan visited and that 11,111 days before she became Queen overnight when she was staying in a very rustic 2 room treehouse in Kenya with wild animals roaming around.

11,111 days before she acceded the throne whilst up a tree in a two room treehouse in Kenya with wild animals roaming about. She arrived in the afternoon and left in the morning. Her father King George died in his sleep that night.

The legendary hunter Jim Corbett, a resident of Treetops at the time, wrote the now famous lines in the visitors' log book:

For the first time in the history of the world, a young girl climbed into a tree one day a Princess and after having what she described as her most thrilling experience she climbed down from the tree next day a Queen — God bless her.

Coincidentaly, Queen Elizabeth I also found out she was Queen by a tree "When she was told she was queen, she was sitting, reading history, under a tree at the great park at Hatfield...When they told her she was queen, and fell to their knees before her, she too fell to her knees. She said in Latin, "This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes."

More in LINK

Old 03-06-2012, 12:16 AM   #17
nofuture

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ens-staff.html

Old 03-06-2012, 12:21 AM   #18
nofuture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yabds...ature=youtu.be

Old 03-06-2012, 12:40 AM   #19
bobster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Kal dani has done a great piece on fagin. Well worth a read.

http://kaldanis.blogspot.com/2010/03...d-numbers.html

Grassy Knollington would be proud of that

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...sy+knollington
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:18 AM   #20
kal dani

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster View Post
Grassy Knollington would be proud of that

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...sy+knollington
How ignorant of you to say so. Go and do your trolling elsewhere.

Last edited by kal dani; 03-06-2012 at 01:19 AM.