Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
jllizzoyd

Default Possible UFO found on the seabed - Sweden/Finland

Has anyone seen the reports & news stories that have been all over Swedish news stations in regards to a possible 'UFO' found on the seabed between Sweden & Finland?

Apparently, scientists were conducting sonar scans for an old wreckage and came across a spherical shape on the seabed about 60ft in diameter, with disturbance marks all around it.

I thought it was a joke at first as it looks like the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars!

Researchers have claimed the fuzzy outline is a flying saucer that ended up 300ft down on the ocean floor between Sweden and Finland.

The ocean exploration team which found it claims that the earth around the craft has been scarred, suggesting it has tried to move around.

The shape was found at the bottom of the Gulf of Bothnia during a search for a sunken wreck which contained several cases of champagne.

Peter Lindberg, the lead researcher of the ocean exploration team, said it was large and about 60ft in diameter and clearly visible on the sea bed.

'You see a lot of weird stuff in this job, but during my 18 years as a professional I have never seen anything like this. The shape is completely round,' he said.

He added that the scars on the earth surrounding it could show where the craft landed and skidded along.

Swedish newspapers have this story all over their front-pages asking if this is finally proof Extra Terrestrials have visited us.

Well, if there is indeed something there I bet the powers that be get to it before it can be investigated. So I guess we will never know.

Video:
jllizzoyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:01 AM   #2
ufochick

Interesting so is anyone gonna pull it up?
Old 02-08-2011, 12:11 AM   #3
jllizzoyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Interesting so is anyone gonna pull it up?
Apparently, Peter Lindberg - the lead researcher of the team that found it, says his team do not have the funds to pull it up or even to examine it further.

You would think something that could change the world people would be queuing up to pull this thing up to the surface!
jllizzoyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:45 AM   #4
thoughtmage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jllizzoyd View Post
Apparently, Peter Lindberg - the lead researcher of the team that found it, says his team do not have the funds to pull it up or even to examine it further.

You would think something that could change the world people would be queuing up to pull this thing up to the surface!
The money is controlled by a select few. If they do not deem it worthy of investigation it does not get investigated.