Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-06-2011, 04:34 PM   #61
marpat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
Seems like you just threw the zodiac in there for good measure. At the same time, this idea seems very hermetic in nature.
No, what I quoted is accepted qabalistic knowledge. It is all based on the tree of life. Nobody is asking you to accept this but it does show that YHVH is not a God of just one planet, and I showed how.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 04:58 PM   #62
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
No, what I quoted is accepted qabalistic knowledge. It is all based on the tree of life. Nobody is asking you to accept this but it does show that YHVH is not a God of just one planet, and I showed how.
I'm somewhat familiar with the sefirot and don't see the relation between chokmah/Hokhmah and the zodiac. I also don't see the relation between saturn and binah and the rest of the associations of between the planets and the spheres??

What are the specific qualities of the planets that link them to each specified sefirot??

As far as I'm concerned, YHVH is the God of all of creation not just the localized solar system.

Last edited by logos880; 30-06-2011 at 04:59 PM.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 06:04 PM   #63
marpat
Banned

Quote:
I'm somewhat familiar with the sefirot and don't see the relation between chokmah/Hokhmah and the zodiac. I also don't see the relation between saturn and binah and the rest of the associations of between the planets and the spheres??

What are the specific qualities of the planets that link them to each specified sefirot??

As far as I'm concerned, YHVH is the God of all of creation not just the localized solar system.
Just because you dont see the association yourself it does not follow that the attributions are somehow false. You cannot approach it on a superficial level and expect to see the links.

Clearly you did not read what I had wrote before anyway. If you did you would have seen that YHVH encompasses the entire universe as it was known in ancient times. I stated nothing that limited that God to our solar system.
Old 30-06-2011, 06:18 PM   #64
logos880

Quote:
Just because you dont see the association yourself it does not follow that the attributions are somehow false. You cannot approach it on a superficial level and expect to see the links.
I'm familiar with the meanings behind the sefirot and I do not see the basis for the relationships between the specified sefirot and the planets. I'm not saying that this relationship doesn't exist just that I don't see the relationship.

So, since you are the one that has suggested there is a relationship there, can you explain the qualities that relate the sefirot to the planets??

Quote:
Clearly you did not read what I had wrote before anyway. If you did you would have seen that YHVH encompasses the entire universe as it was known in ancient times. I stated nothing that limited that God to our solar system.
I read everything you've posted in this thread. You wrote that there is a relationship between the sefirot and zodiac but what I'm interested in is the nature of this relationship. Why is there a relationship? What qualities do the planets/zodiac have in common with the sefirot?

I wasn't trying to imply that you had said that 'YHWH wasn't the God of the entire universe', I was just stating that I believe Him to be God of all creation for the record.

Last edited by logos880; 30-06-2011 at 06:22 PM.
logos880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2011, 09:39 PM   #65
marpat
Banned

Quote:
I'm familiar with the meanings behind the sefirot and I do not see the basis for the relationships between the specified sefirot and the planets. I'm not saying that this relationship doesn't exist just that I don't see the relationship.

So, since you are the one that has suggested there is a relationship there, can you explain the qualities that relate the sefirot to the planets??

I read everything you've posted in this thread. You wrote that there is a relationship between the sefirot and zodiac but what I'm interested in is the nature of this relationship. Why is there a relationship? What qualities do the planets/zodiac have in common with the sefirot?

I wasn't trying to imply that you had said that 'YHWH wasn't the God of the entire universe', I was just stating that I believe Him to be God of all creation for the record.
In each of the sephiroth there are four worlds, the most spiritual being aspects of God. The most physical are the manifestations or aspects of that God. The four worlds are atziluth, briar (the world of creation), yetzirah (the world of formation), assiah (the world of action). All the planets are the active, physical dimensions of the deity.

One example is mars. In astrology mars is associated with strength and vigour, the ability to wage war and destroy. This is the physical part of Geburah (strength, although this spehre has other aspects), which some call Gods right hand of power. Another example is Jupiter, which is associated with beneficiant influences, this being the physical sphere of Chesed (mercy). Also, what about Venus, the bright morning star that conquers the darkness and heralds the light? this is attributed to Netzach or Victory. Im sure you can see there are some links.

Considering this knowledge has been handed down for a very long time I hardly think that I am the one making the suggetions about anything. Like I said, its a massive subject. If you dont have an interest in it fair enough but I am happy enough with it to use as a philosophical model until something superior comes along.

What you claim about YHVH is true enough. My debate has been to show that this deity is not Saturn. Such a theory has only been proposed purely in order to then link the Hewbrew God to satan throug an association with saturn. It is not uncommon for anti-semites to try and claim jews worship the devil. Even some 'christians' postulate such rubbish.

Last edited by marpat; 30-06-2011 at 09:42 PM.
Old 30-06-2011, 11:17 PM   #66
transcendental stallion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusistruth View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQl9B...eature=related

http://www.newscientist.com/data/ima...1478-1_500.jpg

http://www.bluecrabboulevard.com/wp-...Saturn_Eye.jpg

Solomon in his service to Jehovah collected 666 talents of gold.

Also, what is the seventh day of the week?

Discuss.
I wrote a book about Jehovah years ago. I'm getting it republished and it goes into EVERYTHING about Jehovah. A few people up here have purchased it.
transcendental stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:49 PM   #67
logos880

Quote:
In each of the sephiroth there are four worlds, the most spiritual being aspects of God. The most physical are the manifestations or aspects of that God. The four worlds are atziluth, briar (the world of creation), yetzirah (the world of formation), assiah (the world of action). All the planets are the active, physical dimensions of the deity.

One example is mars. In astrology mars is associated with strength and vigour, the ability to wage war and destroy. This is the physical part of Geburah (strength, although this spehre has other aspects), which some call Gods right hand of power. Another example is Jupiter, which is associated with beneficiant influences, this being the physical sphere of Chesed (mercy). Also, what about Venus, the bright morning star that conquers the darkness and heralds the light? this is attributed to Netzach or Victory. Im sure you can see there are some links.
Thanks for the explanation. I'll have to read up on these associations before I make up my mind.

Quote:
Considering this knowledge has been handed down for a very long time I hardly think that I am the one making the suggetions about anything. Like I said, its a massive subject. If you dont have an interest in it fair enough but I am happy enough with it to use as a philosophical model until something superior comes along.
I didn't mean to say that you are personally making these associations just that in this particular thread you are the one that mentioned these associations.

Quote:
What you claim about YHVH is true enough. My debate has been to show that this deity is not Saturn. Such a theory has only been proposed purely in order to then link the Hewbrew God to satan throug an association with saturn. It is not uncommon for anti-semites to try and claim jews worship the devil. Even some 'christians' postulate such rubbish.
Exactly, I totally agree. One thing I will add, according to what I've read on this subject the sefirot are not meant to be viewed as ten different 'gods' but rather as God's influence in the universe.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #68
jesusistruth
Banned

Quote:
Both Christians and Jews worship the Accuser. 'Anti-semites', who are you, the ADL? An adherant to Judaism does not necessary have to be a semite, or vice versa.

Again, why do you think the Jewish clergy are wearing black boxes? Or the Muslims praying around one.

Last edited by jesusistruth; 01-07-2011 at 04:02 PM.
jesusistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:13 PM   #69
marpat
Banned

Quote:

Exactly, I totally agree. One thing I will add, according to what I've read on this subject the sefirot are not meant to be viewed as ten different 'gods' but rather as God's influence in the universe.
Yet each sephira bears its own name of God. YHVH ties it all together.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:50 PM   #70
transcendental stallion
Banned

Quote:
Yet each sephira bears its own name of God. YHVH ties it all together.
That's why the jews are wrong. Jehovah isn't the same as the other names that you used to call him. The SEPHIROTH ARE SATANIC AND MOST OF THE NAMES ALLUDED TO DEVILS. Because jehovah IS a demon the jeish perspective is invalid because they view an entity as 'The All' and yet he is NOT.
transcendental stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #71
marpat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcendental stallion View Post
That's why the jews are wrong. Jehovah isn't the same as the other names that you used to call him. The SEPHIROTH ARE SATANIC AND MOST OF THE NAMES ALLUDED TO DEVILS. Because jehovah IS a demon the jeish perspective is invalid because they view an entity as 'The All' and yet he is NOT.
Sorry but you have nothing interesting or valid to say.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:09 AM   #72
chris_dixon

Quote:
Oh...occult symbolism 101 eh, you here to lecture me now??
Its all the same thing mate. Christianity has nothing to do with the teachings of Yeshua but eveything to do with Kabbalah/Occult/Judaism. there are plenty of people who all say the same thing like Mark Passio, Freeman and FraterX etc. But5 of course you should of already known that if your a serious researcher and not one that just takes whatever info that supports your belief. Believe me sometimes I yearn for going back to being a Deacon and part of the inter-faith mens christian fellowship. But that was before I asked "God" to show me the truth. Maybe he just gives out rocks instead of bread
chris_dixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:16 AM   #73
chris_dixon

Quote:
The tree of life is the manifesation of God, from light down to the world. This is in ten spheres, grouped into 7 palaces. The name YHVH is then attributed to these spheres, which are also aligned to the stars and planets. The 22 letters of the hebrew alphabet link these shperes too.

Sphere 1, Kether, the crown. The galaxy. The tip of the Yod
Sphere 2, chokmah, wisdom. The zodiac. The letter Yod. The father.
Sphere 3, Binah, understanding. Saturn. The letter Heh. The mother.
Spheres 4-9, in order, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon. The letter Vau. The son.
Sphere 10, Malkuth, the kingdom. Earth. The final Heh. The daughter.

This is standard qabbalisitc knowledge. It goes far deeper than that. Obviously you can work many things into it, like 10 commandments, 10 plagues, 7 heavens, ad infinitum.
And this teaching is not just part of Judaism but origins in older teachings.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:18 AM   #74
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_dixon View Post
Its all the same thing mate. Christianity has nothing to do with the teachings of Yeshua but eveything to do with Kabbalah/Occult/Judaism. there are plenty of people who all say the same thing like Mark Passio, Freeman and FraterX etc. But5 of course you should of already known that if your a serious researcher and not one that just takes whatever info that supports your belief. Believe me sometimes I yearn for going back to being a Deacon and part of the inter-faith mens christian fellowship. But that was before I asked "God" to show me the truth. Maybe he just gives out rocks instead of bread
A real Christian just lives his life with the knowledge of God.

All the rest is hybridised Jewish Roman bullshit pegged onto a guy called Jesus so the Roman and Jewish Priesthood and culture could suvive.

I ignore all that stuff.

Closest thing to real Chrisrianity is the Quakers. They oppose war and were instrumental in ending slavery. They try to see the aspect of God in every person.

Most other 'so-called' Christians are no such thing, but just facets of the priesthood cult religion. I include deacons, priests, vicars, bishops, archbishops and popes, and all such definitions of 'priesthood'. This is why these guys so often turn fruity and perverted, because they are part of a false elite usurping Jesus' message for their 'churchianity' inc. They are easy to corrupt because their church itself is corrupt.

Visit the Truthatron

Visit the Truthspoon

From the man they couldn't recruit. Illuminati analysis, and a bit of messing about on the side.

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 05-07-2011 at 09:24 AM.
edelweiss pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:19 AM   #75
chris_dixon

Quote:
Seems like you just threw the zodiac in there for good measure. At the same time, this idea seems very hermetic in nature.
Thats because its based on a far older teaching.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:26 AM   #76
chris_dixon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip1 View Post
Yes and Greece is also in the news... Conform Or Perish...

Christ Said To Follow the Ways of the Place you Live...

But to Never Sell Out Your Heart...

The Eighth GOD Of THE GREEK As A Example IS WHO AND WHAT IS SAID ABOUT HIM... Mostly True...

HERMES...

THE SECOND NAME OF CHRIST HIMSELF...

Could It Be???

His Fourth NAME Was PAUL

His Third NAME I
Paul is the the one that Yeshua prophecied that would come and change his teachings and he did. He certainly did not represent the teachings of Yeshua but brought in a religion to enslave the hearts and minds of the masses through fear.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:38 AM   #77
chris_dixon

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
A real Christian just lives his life with the knowledge of God.

All the rest is hybridised Jewish Roman bullshit pegged onto a guy called Jesus so the Roman and Jewish Priesthood and culture could suvive.

I ignore all that stuff.

Closest thing to real Chrisrianity is the Quakers. They oppose war and were instrumental in ending slavery. They try to see the aspect of God in every person.

Most other 'so-called' Christians are no such thing, but just facets of the priesthood cult religion. I include deacons, priests, vicars, bishops, archbishops and popes, and all such definitions of 'priesthood'. This is why these guys so often turn fruity and perverted, because they are part of a false elite usurping Jesus' message for their 'churchianity' inc. They are easy to corrupt because their church itself is corrupt.
I totally agree mate. I believe that most of the stories about Yeshua have been changed to fit in with those who want to control us. I prefer the Book of Urantias retelling of Yeshuas story without all the sin and religious ideaology of the Babylonian/Egyptian/Jews who cling to the teachings of the Elohim/Anunnaki Gods that they worshipped. Even then I keep an open mind on that as I don't believe the person is the focus but his message. But those who want to control focused on the man instead of the message. Especially when that man became the same as archetype used in all the other religions and cults.