Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-05-2011, 09:39 PM   #21
sannox

Last edited by sannox; 16-05-2011 at 09:41 PM.
sannox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #22
doubledrop

I live down the road from Govanhill and me and my boyfriend saw a huge group of them coming out of Queens Park and there was a girl who was heavily pregnant who looked no more then 12/13 she looked so young I could not believe it! I have seen young young kids smoking fags on their way to school. It truely is another world down there!

If this is true what the OP said then something has to be done, I heard when the new Sainsbury's opened they were in in their droves all stealing everything they could get their hands on.
Old 16-05-2011, 10:37 PM   #23
bazil brazeel

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledrop View Post
i live down the road from govanhill and me and my boyfriend saw a huge group of them coming out of queens park and there was a girl who was heavily pregnant who looked no more then 12/13 she looked so young i could not believe it! I have seen young young kids smoking fags on their way to school. It truely is another world down there!

If this is true what the op said then something has to be done, i heard when the new sainsbury's opened they were in in their droves all stealing everything they could get their hands on.

are you taking about bankers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzk0Cy97PHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3BE...layer_embedded
bazil brazeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 10:43 PM   #24
doubledrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazil brazeel View Post
are you taking about bankers
Same thing!
Old 16-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #25
gremlin

Quote:
I live down the road from Govanhill and me and my boyfriend saw a huge group of them coming out of Queens Park and there was a girl who was heavily pregnant who looked no more then 12/13 she looked so young I could not believe it! I have seen young young kids smoking fags on their way to school. It truely is another world down there!

If this is true what the OP said then something has to be done, I heard when the new Sainsbury's opened they were in in their droves all stealing everything they could get their hands on.
I wouldn't bother the liberals will have you in court with RACIST! and you will be locked up for it.
Part of the agenda to have us all believe paedophilia is acceptable and raping young girls like the muslim religion allah accepts and I bet most on here would accept to.

“Ignorance is the single greatest tool of oppression and …. the greatest despondency, is the greatest ignorance of one’s self… birds born in a cage think flying is an illness; it’s hard to free fools from the chains they revere.”
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 10:46 PM   #26
bazil brazeel

Quote:
Same thing!

But any immigrant is easier to kill than a banker. so the bankers always prosper.
Old 16-05-2011, 10:51 PM   #27
doubledrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I wouldn't bother the liberals will have you in court with RACIST! and you will be locked up for it.
Part of the agenda to have us all believe paedophilia is acceptable and raping young girls like the muslim religion allah accepts and I bet most on here would accept to.

I'd be saying the same thing if I saw a Scottish girl heavily pregnant at that age.

In regards to the Sainsburys that was something that I was told by a taxi driver, I don't know if its 100% true but the pregant girl and kids smoking on their way to primary school I have seen with my own eyes. That's not being racist thats stating a fact.

Last edited by doubledrop; 16-05-2011 at 10:52 PM.
doubledrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 11:00 PM   #28
bazil brazeel

fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkin el
Old 16-05-2011, 11:36 PM   #29
babybumasylum

This is a tactic to get anyone who is a problem to disband, move a group of idiots into their neighborhood, they did it in my old black of flats because they wanted the land for new council offices.

We used to have some brilliant people in our Victorian manor house conversion, when they made plans to procure it for they're offices we had every vile human being in existence move in to persuade us to move.

Everyone eventually moved out and the inhabitants smashed it to bits, it's now boarded up and derelict and the new offices they planned to build there have been abandoned due to the cuts
Old 16-05-2011, 11:42 PM   #30
fork

Good to see the old "divide and conquer" is still working for the PTB. The old religious chestnut always works the best.

OOH look out their gonna get ya.
fork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 12:03 AM   #31
cpfc12

LOL of course the police can't do anything, the liberals and bitchy arm chair critic club have handicapped them. This was all done on purpose so the eu army will come in when shit gets out of control

And all that sick shit going on in the op's area reminds me what was happening alot in hackney during the 80's and 90's. I guess one of the negative sides of multicultrualism, is that many parts of the world are very far backwards. Take the ugandans who go around butchering homosexuals and gang raping women who they accuse of being lesbians.
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 01:13 AM   #32
d9d9d9

d9d9d9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 01:34 AM   #33
fork

Quote:
Originally Posted by d9d9d9 View Post
The pattern he made with his snot is amazing.
fork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 01:46 AM   #34
sannox

this area is a rangers place , rangers skinheads hailed from here and before anyone starts what has tha got to do with the price of eggs its this ,
The same people supported the national front and now support the bnp , NOT ALL just the usual fucking silent majority types ,
I live not far from that area and its no worse than other run down areas its a fact that labour put
Immigrants there and left them to rot without
Funding and created the problem of bad housing
And slumlords but ffs get a grip notice its all tales from taxi drivers friends guy in pub etc
I travel through govanhill its not pretty but ive never seen or heard of any of any of this until this thread ,bad housing yes but thats all .
sannox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 07:24 AM   #35
christ4life

If I had money I would build a mansion big enough for these children instead of wasting space for two people. Make a home so these children get off of the streets away from these sickos. I can't imagine what these kids go through my life seems like a blessing compared to them. This is so horrible that all I can do is pray better than doing nothing. If the police do nothing people can if they all come together, and pitch in something to buy property make a home for these kids. Just so sad that kids in this world don't know what love is. All these people want is for us to hate each other and divide us. If you can turn this around than their plans won't work you don't need to get into fights.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 07:34 AM   #36
edelweiss pirate

These Slovakian crooks and scumbags are here because the government wants them here.

It was the same with the Poles. A lot of the gangster scum of the country ended up being invited to the UK.

I visited Poland and the people are really nice and some people told me the 'trash' have been leaving the country and going to England.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron 3000.... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 17-05-2011 at 07:35 AM.
edelweiss pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 08:15 AM   #37
bystander

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
well, aren't you such a knowledgeable, non-racist person.
Old 17-05-2011, 08:55 AM   #38
dark skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sannox View Post
this area is a rangers place , rangers skinheads hailed from here and before anyone starts what has tha got to do with the price of eggs its this ,
The same people supported the national front and now support the bnp , NOT ALL just the usual fucking silent majority types ,
I live not far from that area and its no worse than other run down areas its a fact that labour put
And slumlords but ffs get a grip notice its all tales from taxi drivers friends guy in pub etc
I travel through govanhill its not pretty but ive never seen or heard of any of any of this until this thread ,bad housing yes but thats all .
I lived in govanhill on cathcart rd for 10 years before moving out cos of work 2 years back to move down to the midlands and still have relations who live on allison st, they reckon in the 2 years ive been away the place has gone to the dogs, my uncles been mugged 3 times by on his way to the shop in the past 6 months and the polis cant be bothered about it

i was up visiting last weekend was all set to nip round to the kebab shop when my aunt said i wouldnt wear that camo jacket youll end up getting stabbed ,

but as they own there flat they are stuck there as its worthless besides hows a 60 odd year old going to get a mortgage anyway to move out
dark skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 09:45 AM   #39
kanz

Not the first time i've heard this shit , govan hill is in a real bad state from what you can see eye level never mind hidden underneath , dunno how you would fix that place.

Best avoid the shit hole if you can , used to go down there alot as I knew a guy who grew dope there. Only good thing I can say about the place I used to get great dope , dirt cheap down there.

Even that had to come to an end because of the idiots around there. Thats a different story I guess.

"If you believe , you can achieve"
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 02:56 PM   #40
Infinite I

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sannox View Post
Pish! Csc meet on Victoria road, please name one rangers pub in the area? I could name ten Celtic shops, they used to collect for the ira in the pubs in govanhill, so Please spare us your disinfo!!!

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
Infinite I is online now   Reply With Quote