Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2011, 04:53 AM   #1
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,413
Talking Did Jesus marry Mary? Marry Mary?!

Maybe you saw the Da Vinci Code movie or read the book? Possibly you've read Margaret Starbird's books? Messianic Legacy? Maybe you've learned some of the Freemason's secrets? The Rosacrucian's secrets? Kaballists' secrets? You've learned about why the Pope killed the heretical Cathars? How about those Knights Templar - what scrolls did those guys discover when they dug beneath the site of Solomon's Temple? Did Jesus really marry Mary Magdalen? If only there was some obvious clue... did Jesus marry Mary... hum... did Jesus marry Mary?...

Did Jesus marry Mary?! Holy s---!! That can't be a 'coincidence'!!!

Would Y'shua agree to be lashed 39x and be crucified unless his wife was pregnant with his heir?!

Synchronic reaction: 5/4/11 12:02 My cat Black Madonna is lying down on my pillow (She never lies there.)

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 04-05-2011 at 05:05 AM.
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:36 AM   #2
herushura
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Camp Grenada
Posts: 1,475
Default

Virgin Mary was Venus Genetrix The Celestial Mother of Julius Caesar.
Mary Magdalene is Cleopatra, Wife of Julius Caesar
Magdalene = Pharos Lighthouse

Jesus was Cremated(Stauros) not Crucified(Stauros)
herushura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:26 PM   #3
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,413
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by herushura View Post
Virgin Mary was Venus Genetrix The Celestial Mother of Julius Caesar.
Mary Magdalene is Cleopatra, Wife of Julius Caesar
Magdalene = Pharos Lighthouse

Jesus was Cremated(Stauros) not Crucified(Stauros)
Herushura,

Do you have any links and/or non-Internet sources for that? I have discovered that Julius Caesar was reincarnated as Y'shua ben Yosef (Jesus) and that Cleopatra was reincarnated as Mary Magdalean58.

Jesus was certainly crucified on April 7, 30 AD (7/4/782 AUC) - NOT cremated! He lived for many years after his crucifixion and when he finally died, his bones were put into an ossuary and it was placed in the Jesus Family Tomb in East Talpiot as were his mother, family, and wife Magdalean (Mariamne).

Your take?

Synchronic reaction: 5/5/11 11:19 "Set the scene for us, Mary" - Wolf Blitzer, CNN

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 05-05-2011 at 04:30 PM.
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:30 PM   #4
herushura
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Camp Grenada
Posts: 1,475
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_watson_miami_fl View Post

Herushura,

Do you have any links and/or non-Internet sources for that? I have discovered that Julius Caesar was reincarnated as Y'shua ben Yosef (Jesus) and that Cleopatra was reincarnated as Mary Magdalean58.

Jesus was certainly crucified on April 7, 30 AD (7/4/782 AUC) NOT cremated! He lived for many years after his crucifixion and when he finally died, his bones were put into an ossuary and it was placed in the Jesus Family Tomb in East Talpiot as were his mother, family, and wife Magdalean (Mariamne).

Your take?

Synchronic reaction: 5/5/11 11:19 "Set the scene for us, Mary" - Wolf Blitzer, CNN
Your as Pathetic as David Icke, think Logically not Irrationally.

You have killed of this Religious Forum with your Weirdness, god knows what you are like in the Real World

Last edited by herushura; 05-05-2011 at 04:34 PM.
herushura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
charlesb
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Land of the living
Posts: 1,231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_watson_miami_fl View Post
Maybe you saw the Da Vinci Code movie or read the book? Possibly you've read Margaret Starbird's books? Messianic Legacy? Maybe you've learned some of the Freemason's secrets? The Rosacrucian's secrets? Kaballists' secrets? You've learned about why the Pope killed the heretical Cathars? How about those Knights Templar - what scrolls did those guys discover when they dug beneath the site of Solomon's Temple? Did Jesus really marry Mary Magdalen? If only there was some obvious clue... did Jesus marry Mary... hum... did Jesus marry Mary?...

Did Jesus marry Mary?! Holy s---!! That can't be a 'coincidence'!!!

Would Y'shua agree to be lashed 39x and be crucified unless his wife was pregnant with his heir?!

Synchronic reaction: 5/4/11 12:02 My cat Black Madonna is lying down on my pillow (She never lies there.)
Can't you keep your BS to just one forum? You're totally insane.

A post from GLP:
Quote:
My name is 'Bradshaw'... Bradshaw means 'virgin forest'.
Quoting: Brad Watson, Miami, FL

Virgin Forest Watson.
Virgin(6) Forest(6) Watson(6).
(6)(6)(6).

Be warned, GLP. Brad is the Antichrist.

And he teaches that people are reincarnated as animals, which is not Biblical. Verily, verily, he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

=============================================

Another great GLP post.

Brad's girl friend lives near a golf course.....

18 holes....

6+6+6 = 18

18 = eight-ten = satan

Brad is a golf player....

Brad is Lucifier.

Last edited by charlesb; 05-05-2011 at 05:03 PM.
charlesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:24 PM   #6
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
himitsunomiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by herushura
You have killed of this Religious Forum with your Weirdness,
You are absolutely correct.

What the hell is up with all these inconsequential topics and nonsensical ramblings?? I thought truthers were supposed to get to the bottom of things, not fall from one indoctrination to the other.
__________________
"Just because someone disagrees with your premise doesn't mean they agree with the antithesis of your premise." -apollo_gnomon-

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:32 PM   #7
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by himitsunomiko View Post
You are absolutely correct.

What the hell is up with all these inconsequential topics and nonsensical ramblings?? I thought truthers were supposed to get to the bottom of things, not fall from one indoctrination to the other.
+1

He infected even the tag cloud with his gullible nonsense.
Seems tactics to me to flood forum with BS.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:17 PM   #8
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
himitsunomiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
+1

He infected even the tag cloud with his gullible nonsense.
Seems tactics to me to flood forum with BS.
Thanks.

Yeah its like, there's three sides here. One side is people with the insane ass ramblings, the other is the Trolls for Jesus, and then there are us regular folks who just want to talk about things and come to a better understanding of what all there is in life and the world. The former two groups are hellbent on getting people to come to their understanding, or "truth".
__________________
"Just because someone disagrees with your premise doesn't mean they agree with the antithesis of your premise." -apollo_gnomon-

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #9
charlesb
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Land of the living
Posts: 1,231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_watson_miami_fl View Post
[SIZE="3"]Maybe you saw the Da Vinci Code movie or read the book?
Wrong forum. That's got nothing to do with religion. Do us all a favour and go away to another forum, and don't come back. Cheers.
charlesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:23 AM   #10
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,413
Thumbs down Judgment Day for Herushura

Quote:
Originally Posted by herushura View Post
Your as Pathetic as David Icke, think Logically not Irrationally. You have killed of this Religious Forum with your Weirdness, god knows what you are like in the Real World
herushura,

You surprised me with that illogical rant. I simply asked you for a resource or link to support your statements and I get that attack?!

Isn't it telling that you give "Weirdness" a Capital W and "god" a small g?

Herushura, as God's Christ and voice, I hereby inform you that today is your Judgment Day and you FAIL F. I'll withold sentencing you until further evaluation.

Synchronic response: 5/6/11 01:17 SyFy is showing some Japanese animated 2nd Coming program I've never seen called Chrono Crusade featuring 'Joshua' & 'Magdalen'. It has also begun pouring rain.

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 06-05-2011 at 06:31 AM.
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:17 AM   #11
herushura
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Camp Grenada
Posts: 1,475
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_watson_miami_fl View Post

herushura,

You surprised me with that illogical rant. I simply asked you for a resource or link to support your statements and I get that attack?!

In Here somewhere
http://forum.davidicke.com/archive/i...p/t-92143.html
herushura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:25 PM   #12
pi3141
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_watson_miami_fl View Post
[SIZE="3"]
I have discovered that Julius Caesar was reincarnated as Y'shua ben Yosef (Jesus) and that Cleopatra was reincarnated as Mary Magdalean58.
Its interesting you say that.

I've been wondering if Jesus was the son of Caesar and Cleopatra, and Mary and Joseph were just guardians who raised him.

No evidence, just my own thoughts.

Quote:
herushura 21-11-2009, 03:25 AM

In 48 BC, Julius Caesar was proclaimed god manifest, savior of human life, and divine man. Augustus, during whose reign Jesus was born, was said to have been sent by God."

They Belived that Julius Caeser was Actually the God Zeus manifested, Zeus is the same as Seus

Jesus = Ja-Seus ( I am Zeus)

The English name Mary is the transliteration of the Greek name Maria.

The Mother of Zeus was Rhea, the Suffix of Maria is indeed Rhea, litterly
Ma-Rhea means "Mother Rhea"

jSeus was born from Mother Rhea, she became the Virgin to conceal polytheism.

If i to go further, Jo-Seph means "I am Seph", Noticed the prominant F sound,
F sound can be the same as the Th sound.
Jo-Seth (Set means Seed, Set > Seet -> Seed)
Jo-Sethus = (I am Saturn) (Saturn is the God of the Seed)
Saturn Planted the Seed(Spirit) into Ma-Rhea, and then Rhea gave birth to J'zeus.
Saturn is the father of jZeus

Julius Caeser created himself a Spiritual Persona as the God Zeus, which is built upon Imagination, personification and Astrology, This is the Mirror of Caeser, a Reflection of his Reality.

The Story of Jesus, is a Reflection of a Reality, King Arthur is another reflection of Reality.
Thanks, I enjoyed reading that. Very interesting.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 05:36 PM   #13
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,413
Exclamation Always follow the timeline first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi3141 View Post
Its interesting you say that. I've been wondering if Jesus was the son of Caesar and Cleopatra, and Mary and Joseph were just guardians who raised him. No evidence, just my own thoughts. Thanks, I enjoyed reading that. Very interesting.
pi 3.14159,

Roman Emperor Julius Caesar died on March 15, 44 BC. Jesus was born on April 17, 6 BC (17/4/747 AUC). Jesus was NOT the child of Julius Caesar & Cleopatra. However, The eternal soul of Julius Caesar was reincarnated as Y'shua ben Yosef and the eternal soul of Cleopatra was reincarnated as Mary Magdalean.
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #14
chip1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina
Posts: 8,746
Default

Mary Magdalean was ISIS...The Mate OF Christ...ABOVE 919919...911819...10910...11

The Second In Line After Christ...THE MOTHER OF CHRISTS CHILDREN...

It is Simple to SEE...

Peace...

GOD(O)l8lCHRISTMANISIS...22...


In numerology 22 is often called the Master Builder or Spiritual Master in Form. This 'master number' includes all the attributes of the number 2, twice over, and also those of the 4. People who are 22s are said to find themselves feeling as if they live in two worlds, one which is overwhelmed by the mundane, and the other by the fantastic.

It contains the secrets to many esoteric questions, as evidenced by the fact that there are twenty two letters in the Hebrew alphabet, twenty two pathways in many versions of the Kabbalah.

Twenty two carries with it psychic gifts such as heightened sensitivity, intuition and psychic awareness, but is also predisposed to pitfalls such as treachery from hidden enemies and over sensitivity.

22 represents practical idealism - practical genius, creator of the future, power on all levels, master of the material, philanthropy, universality, international direction, and service to mankind.

In religion:

There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet
There are 22 chapters of the Revelation of John Bible
In the Kabbalah, there are 22 paths between the Sephiroth

In mathematics

Twenty-two is a composite number, its proper divisors being 1, 2 and 11. 22 is the sixth discrete bi-prime and the fourth in the (2.q) family. With 21 it forms the second discrete bi-prime pair. 22 has an aliquot sum of 14 and is the fifth composite number found in the 7-aliquot tree. It has a 7- member aliquot sequence 22,14,10,8,7,1,0 of which the next two members are themselves discrete biprimes, 22 is the first discrete biprime exhibiting this property. 169 also has 14 as its aliquot sum. 22 is itself the aliquot sum of two numbers 20,38.

Twenty-two is a pentagonal number and a centered heptagonal number.
When cutting a circle with just six line segments, the maximum number of pieces that can be so created is 22, thus 22 is a central polygonal number .

The sum of the totient function for the first eight integers is 22.
22 is a Perrin number, preceded in the sequence by 10, 12, 17.

It is a Smith number in base 10.

22 divided by 7 approximates the number ¼, the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.

In astronomy - Messier object M22, a magnitude 6.5 globular cluster in the constellation Sagittarius

22=2+2=4=Time.

THE TIME OF CHRIST...THAT TIME IS NOW...

PEACE...
chip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 03:01 PM   #15
chip1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina
Posts: 8,746
Default

MANISIS

"There are two sides to every Celestial ordained religion — an inner and an outer. The purpose of the larger outer part is to prevent the mass of those who follow the religion from establishing anarchy and to teach them some of the basic Laws of the Celestial forces. That is the Laws that they may be able to understand and use to their benefit.

"On the other hand, the inner teachings of any true religion are basically the same for all since they are directly based on the truths of the Celestial forces themselves. These inner teachings are what Christ called the "mysteries" and assured his disciples that these "mysteries" were not to be taught to the public but only to the few who, like them, were prepared not only to understand them but also to guard and protect them. Remember what he said about casting your pearls before the swine."

It is Time For All To Understand...

"While the inner teachings may have differing names from time to time — Christ called the ‘mysteries', the Hebrews call them the ‘Cabala', and we in the Philosophy call them the Great Work — but the underlying principles are always the same as is the purpose — mortality putting on immortality.

"Let us now return to the outer form of religion, that is, religion as most individuals think of it. As long as it is able to keep its adherents stable and free from the worst sins that flesh is heir to, it may be considered a worthy religion. But, all outer religions, since they do not teach the ‘mysteries,' come short of the glory of the Celestial Order above. Most of those in vogue today would have a very hard time attempting to prove hat they are really superior to those of the pre-Christian past. The so-called pagans of Rome and Greece still had high moral values, even if the adherents did not always follow them. Is it any different today? Are our Christian moral attitudes really in conflict with this declaration of the Roman Senator Cicero thousands of years ago?"

The Six Mistakes of Man
Outlined by the Roman Statesman Cicero

(1). The delusion that personal gain is made by crushing others.

(2). The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed or corrected.

(3). Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it.

(4). Refusing to set aside trivial preferences.

(5). Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.

(6). Neglecting the development of mind and soul. Not developing the habit of reading and study.

"The better part of any religion or moral code is designed to emulate the Celestial Order above. This Order is really quite simple to enunciate but not all that easy to implement. We as humans are always to do that which will create the greatest good and/or the least harm in any situation. Usually this can best be done by following the Golden Rule. The version of this Rule that I like the best is to be found in the Church Manual of the Philosophy. ‘Do not unto others aught which thou wouldst they should not do unto thee.'"

There are two forms of religion.

Two forms of Spiritual expression.

The Prepared And The Unprepared.

Those chosen to be given the inner mysteries.

Most of these have so developed their spiritual nature during past lives so developed their spiritual nature that they are able to comprehend and utilize the mysteries in their present incarnation...

"The reason you are here is that I see some of this potential in you. But don't get a swelled head; I only see potential and not what you will do with it. You may be one of those ‘called' but only you can make yourself one of those ‘chosen.'"

Peace...
chip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 04:01 PM   #16
chip1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina
Posts: 8,746
Default

Now, if we go back in history we can see many examples of just how these outer religions function and how they failed to serve mankind as it advances.

"One of the most advanced of all early religions was that of Atlantis. In this land was taught both the outer religion and the inner. Mankind during this period developed technologies that would astound our modern day scientists. The people were good but allowed their leaders to delve into experiments that eventually created a reaction that destroyed their homeland and all but a few of its inhabitants. Some of these went unto the mainland of south and Central America and were later known as the Mayans, Aztecs and other red civilizations of these areas. Many of the Atlanteans were establishing a civilization in what we now call Egypt when their homeland sank. There they stayed and built many wonders that still fire our imagination today...

"Moses was the true Law Giver to the Hebrews. He went into very specific detail about every facet of life at that time, so that none could say they did not know the law. This was necessary because of, as the man of Nazareth said at a later time, the ‘hardness of their hearts'.

"From the laws of Moses we have what is undoubtedly that most codified rules of any known outer religion. However, they did, and do, serve their purpose and that is to keep the Hebrew peoples in harmony with at least some of the Celestial laws.

"As the hardness of the Hebrew hearts softened (over a period of a few thousand years) it was time for a new more genteel interpretation of the law. So, in the town of Bethlehem (according to tradition) a new Avatar was born. As he matured he taught a new and more thoughtful outer spiritual interpretation. He attempted to make his listeners think, to question the letter of the law if it was against the spirit of goodness and mercy.

"This is best personified in his answer to the mob who brought before him the woman caught in the act of adultery whom they were ready to stone to death according to the Law of Moses. Remember...

‘He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her...And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last:

As each new interpreter of the Law comes he does not replace the old interpretation but simply modifies it and expands it...

‘I come not to destroy the Law but to fulfill it.'

This ‘fulfilling' is the new interpretation that is given to mankind about every two thousand years or so.

By this time the old interpretation has worn thin and the people have advanced in their ability to understand the more abstract nature of the true Celestial laws. This two millennium period having past since Jesus walked the earth, it is time for the emergence of a new interpreter - Manisis.

I know your potential because it is obvious that you still have many rough edges and are not a Biblical or historical scholar. If you were either, you would know a little more of the lives and missions of past Avatars. Moses took a carnal, idolatrous people and attempted to teach them the Celestial Law as best he could...

"Now when Christ came to teach a new interpretation of the Celestial Law, he certainly did not act ‘Christ-like' to the established religions of the day. Do you remember what he called them?"

"He called them a ‘generation of vipers.'

Today it is no different The Vampires of today are the Same Vipers of the Past...

Mosaic teachings, though two dispensations behind the times, have been preserved as laws and teachings and no effort has been made to turn Moses into a god. Unfortunately, we cannot say the same for the teachings of the man of Nazareth.

"As to the Spiritual reason for the appearance of Manisis this is twofold. First, the change over the last two thousand years in the consciousness of the human race. While we have still a long way to go before humanity will be on a par with the Celestial beings, we are now ready to accept and apply Spiritual concepts that would have been ridiculed two thousand years ago.

"The second reason for the advent of Manisis is for him to do for our time what the Nazarene did for his. In his day the Nazarene found that the purity of the Mosaic teachings had been corrupted because mortal men were using them for their own personal gain. It was his righteous wrath over this fact that caused him to throw the money changers out of the temple. Today Manisis has found the self-same corruption of the teachings of the man from Nazareth. While it is not required of us that we physically throw them out of the churches, we have an obligation to make their transgressions of the Celestial Laws as taught by the Nazarene known to all."

"These events go back a long time to the earliest days of Christianity,"

"Not only were the original outer teachings of the Nazarene preserved following his ascension, but the inner teachings were maintained by the Gnostic Fathers as well. It was to this group that the Roman Emperor Constantine came to receive both the inner and the outer teachings. However, since they did not feel he was a worthy candidate they rejected him. Not being one of the ‘chosen' he became furious at this rejection and used his authority to destroy the Gnostic Fathers and the true teachings of Christ as practiced by them. Only a few of these holy men survived and to preserve the inner teachings, while the outer teachings of the Christian Church became wholly corrupt at this time.

"Since Constantine knew nothing of the inner spiritual side of the Christian teachings, he could only perpetuate what he knew as he made Christianity the ruling religion of this empire. As if this was not enough, gradually the corruption of the state church became such that even new and deviant doctrines, advantageous to the leaders of the church, began to emerge to create a dependency on the church for ‘salvation' rather than the individual nature of immortality as taught by Christ, his disciples and the Gnostic Fathers.

The beginning of the Roman Catholic church...

"Reformation did little to change the deterioration of the Church's teachings,"

"Martin Luther was still imbued with the teachings of the Constantine distortion. There was no where he could go to find the truth and so he and the rest of the protestant revolution were only able to create a more humble and less pretentious, but still erroneous, Christian religion."

"To this day, from the Roman Pope all the way down to the humblest itinerant minister, the Christian Church still teaches the dishonest dogma of salvation by faith, completely ignoring the words of Saint Paul who said,‘Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.' [Galatians 6:7] and James who further stated, ‘Faith without works is dead.' [James 2:20] I had never seen him so intense. It was obvious that to him the teachings of the majority of Christian ministers were not in harmony with the Celestial Law and therefore not to his liking."

"The mission of Manisis is to teach the Law is such a way that it cannot be misconstrued. His teachings make it abundantly clear that the Great Work of Salvation is our own personal responsibility and that no one else, be it man or God, can do it for us. Manisis

CHRIST/ISIS AS ONE...TODAY HER SPIRIT IS ALSO WITH ME...MANISIS

"Why the process of making him a God and Savior and completely ignoring his teachings and admonitions,"

"‘Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

"‘Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of
thorns, or figs of thistles?

"‘Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

"‘A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

"‘Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

"‘Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

"‘Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

"‘Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?

"‘And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

"‘Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth
them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

"‘And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock:

"‘And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:'

"‘And the rain descended: and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.' [Matthew 7:15-27]

Remember this dissertation followed the Sermon on the Mount in which Jesus gives the foundation of his new interpretation. We might think of these as his Ten Commandments, although there were many more than ten. Admonitions like:

"‘Judge not that ye be not judged,' [Matthew 7:1]

"‘But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you' [Matthew 5:44]

"‘Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is
perfect.' [Matthew 5:48]

Can you really declare that any one well-known Christian denomination makes plain the individual's responsibility to follow the laws as set down in this Sermon on the Mount much, less those taught in the rest of Scripture. Do they not instead teach Salvation by Faith and Vicarious Atonement - doctrines completely alien to the teachings of the man from Nazareth."

"You see that is exactly why ye need Manisis and his teachings. You are not alone. A great many thoughtful individuals can no longer stomach the modern Christian church teachings. They, like you, are leaving the Churches in droves. Or rather I should say they are leaving the tortuous and illogical teachings of the Church behind even if they still attend for sake of the status in the community. Since you are too young to have a status to worry about, you were able to leave the church without a worry."

Until disaster strikes, Americans always assume ‘it can't happen here' and until it really does, they will continue with their heads in the sand, trusting their lives to those who are blinder then they are.

IT IS HERE AND IT IS HAPPENING...MANISIS IS NOT IN THE SAND My Friends...

GOD(O)l8lCHRISTMANISIS... 22 ... THE INNER AND OUTER TEACHINGS OF CHRIST...

PEACE...
chip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 03:34 AM   #17
tonyg
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17
Default

I would like to believe he did yes.

In fact I heard a rumor once about a grave site found which was marked for Jesus and Mary, along with 2 or 3 others I believe that were marked as their children and a few others being buried there and marked as the childrens spouses. Forget where I heard it, but apparent the Vatican took a great interest in it.
tonyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 04:41 AM   #18
hr360
Member
 
hr360's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 92
Default

You guys must be a real fuckin' buzzkill to be around in person.. I mean, if you believe what you're sayin', i'm not gonna tell you otherwise, but why do you feel the need to jam it down other people's throats ?

You guys are like a bunch of atheists going to a religious forum and posting outlandish reasons why religion is bullshit. Do you understand ? You're no better than anyone else and if the end of the world comes, you're probably gonna die with the rest of us for the same reason and end up in the same place we do.
__________________
Conspiracy and theorist are two separate words.

Last edited by hr360; 23-05-2011 at 04:42 AM.
hr360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 05:01 AM   #19
herushura
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Camp Grenada
Posts: 1,475
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_watson_miami_fl View Post

pi 3.14159,

Roman Emperor Julius Caesar died on March 15, 44 BC. Jesus was born on April 17, 6 BC (17/4/747 AUC). Jesus was NOT the child of Julius Caesar & Cleopatra. However, The eternal soul of Julius Caesar was reincarnated as Y'shua ben Yosef and the eternal soul of Cleopatra was reincarnated as Mary Magdalean.
He was not Reincarnated, He was Rewritten

Julius Death on the Ides of March became that of the Ides of Nissan, of which later became the Start of Passover (because the IDES of Every month is Sacred to Jupiter of which a Lamb was Sacricifed)

Julius upon Death merged with Jupiter and Became Divus iulius
15th March > 15th Nisan

Jesus was Stabbed to Death by Longinus, the Crucifixion was in fact a Cremation,he was burnt and his Ashes ascended to heaven, His Resurrection was the Comet of Caesar.

Last edited by herushura; 23-05-2011 at 05:12 AM.
herushura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 12:53 PM   #20
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,413
Lightbulb tweaked

Maybe you saw the Da Vinci Code movie or read the book? Possibly you've read one of Margaret Starbird's books like The Woman With The Alabaster Jar? The book Messianic Legacy? Maybe you've learned some of the Freemason's secrets like Mother's Day & Mary Magdalean58's birthday of 5/8? The Rosacrucian's secrets? Kaballists' secrets? You've learned about why the Pope killed the heretical Cathars? How about those Knights Templar - what scrolls did those guys discover when they dug beneath the site of Solomon's Temple? (Zerubbabel's Temple/Herod's Temple) Did Jesus really marry Mary Magdalen? If only there was some obvious clue... did Jesus marry Mary... hum... did Jesus marry Mary?...

Did Jesus marry Mary?! Holy s---!! That can't be a 'coincidence'!!!

Would Y'shua agree to be lashed 39x and be crucified unless his wife was pregnant with his heir?!

Synchronic reaction: 5/25/11 7:33 ABC GMA interviews Joshua Dugger
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
magdalen=57, mary=57, rose=57

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:37 PM.