Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 26-02-2011, 12:24 AM   #1
boots

Lightbulb James Files: The Mob,CIA and JFK murder

The Headshots.

Note that JFK's head moves forward first. This movement is not visible at normal speed with the naked eye. It is with the speed of a bullet, just a fraction of a second from the impact of a bullet that hits JFK in the back of the head. Then the head moves violently back and to the left from the impact of another bullet from the front in the right temple.

From the confession of James Files 1994: "When I got to the point where I thought it would be the last field of fire, I had zeroed in to the left side of the head there that I had because if I wait any longer then Jacqueline Kennedy would have been in the line of fire and I had been instructed for nothing to happen to her and at that moment I figured this is my last chance for a shot and he had still not been hit in the head. So, as I fired that round, Mr. Nicoletti and I fired approximately at the same time as the head started forward then it went backward. I would have to say that his shell struck approximately 1000th of a second ahead of mine maybe but that what's started pushing the head forward which caused me to miss from the left eye and I came in on the left side of the temple."

From the confession of James Files 2003:

J - where were you aiming?

JF - Oh, I was aiming for his right eye, which to me is the left side of his head looking head on. But for him it would be his right eye, and when I pulled the trigger, and I'm right in on it, and it's almost like looking 6 feet away through the scope. As I squeezed, take off my round, his head moved forward, I missed and I come in right along the temple. Just right behind the eye.

J - Here or in the hairline?

JF - Well, I'm not sure, you know I can't see the penetration, I know I hit him right here (pointing at temple). I know I hit behind the eye. Somewhere within a half inch diameter right there (pointing again).

W - So there were actually two shots almost simultaneously?

J - You think he got hit as you squeezed?

JF - What I believe is this : ….. And I got my readings as a marksman, I'm a good shooter, always was, I'm not bragging on my stuff, don't get me wrong, but that's what got me my start with David Phillips. Because of something that I did in the service, and I made a mark there and it's on record and it's recorded, for headshots, for what I did, and the things that I did. But anyway, to make a long story short, as I am preparing to squeeze off my round, Kennedy's head moved forward, just as I squeezed. It was already in process, the head started forward. To me … what I believe is, … and I did not see, let me clear the fact now, I never saw Mr. Nicoletti shoot Kennedy, but I know he was the man in the Daltex building, the man supposed to be doing the shooting. Therefore the head started forward and as far as I am concerned Mr Nicoletti hit him at that point. As I squeezed off my round, the head started forward, I hit it and blew the head backwards.

Former warden Tony Godinez of Staville prison, Illinois, where James Files is incarcerated for attempted murder of a police officer. Godinez has interviewed James Files more than anyone else. He has found his story about JFK meticulously detailed and consistent over the years, and he has never been able to catch Files in a lie or fabrication, no matter how hard he tried. He tells that James Files never bragged about the JFK assassination, and that the only emotion that Files displayed about it, was frustration that he missed his target by a few inches as he was aiming for Kennedy's right eye. Godinez states that Files was well respected in prison, that he had no fear for other inmates, most of whom are black, but that he requested to be in protective custody. Asked for the reason, Files explained he felt safer that way from retaliation by a government agency.

JFK's Press Secretary Malcolm Kilduff indicating on 11/22/1963 how the fatal shot was inflicted.

James Files, confessed assassin of JFK, indicates where he hit JFK.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/headshot.htm

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

Last edited by boots; 26-02-2011 at 12:25 AM.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2011, 01:16 AM   #2
dreamscope

Default The headshot contd.

From part 5 of the 8-part documentary I Shot JFK: James E. Files

Files talks through the shot itself.

Motorbike cop Billy Hargis was hit by some of the splatter (5.15 on the vid)

Eyewitness Billy Harper finds a piece of Kennedy's skull shortly after:

'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2011, 01:59 AM   #3
boots

Default JFK Autopsy government fakes and the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPXz...mbedded#at=145

How do the two photographs below rhyme with the two at the bottom?

These two pictures are genuine. The damage to the top and back of Kennedy's head can clearly be seen. Blood and brainmatter are plainly visible. Even the curls that are so typical for the brains, are exposed in these pictures.

Virtually all the doctors at Parkland Hospital validated the throatwound as an entry wound from a bullet. It was described as a neat little hole of entrance. If the wound in this picture is - like the Warren Commission told us - the result of the tracheotomy, performed in Parkland Hospital by Dr. Malcolm Perry, who was an excellent doctor, then his "incision" would have done the job of killing JFK. Even your local butcher would have been ashamed of this. How could the American public ever accept this nonsense? The alternative explanation that someone tampered with this wound between Dallas and Bethesda, either to remove a bullet or give it the appearance of an exit wound, is therefore valid to consider.

Dr. Charles Crenshaw, surgeon at Parkland Hospital: As I was cutting off his trousers around his waist, I was on the right side, there was a small entrance wound, about 4 to 8 millimeters in size. Clearly an entrance wound in the lower third of the neck, below the adam's apple in the throat. Dr. Carrico had put in the tracheotomy tube to try to assist him with breathing.

These pictures were the ones "fit" for publication if necessary. How do these pictures match the pictures at the top of the page? What happened to the length of Kennedy's hair? What happened to the damage? Where has all the mess gone? Where is the blood and brain?

And how do these pictures match this one:

Dr. Charles Crenshaw, surgeon at Parkland Hospital: The headwound was difficult to see when he was laying on the back of his head. However, afterwards when they moved his face towards the left, one could see the large, right rear parietal, occipital, blasted out hole, the size of my fist, which is 2 and a half inches in diameter. The brain, cerebreal portion had been flurred out and also there was the cerebrellum hanging out from that wound. It was clearly an exit wound from the right rear, behind the ear. A right occipital area hole, the size of my fist.

Doris Nelson, emergancy room nurse at Parkland Hospital: We wrapped him up .... and I saw his whole head ... There was no hair back there ... It was blown away. Some of his head was blown away and his brains were fallen down on the stretcher.

To view more accounts of witnesses who saw the location of the headwound Click here.

If someone has a better explanation, other than that the pictures of an in-tact head have been faked by the conspirators, please share it with us at [email protected].

See also this video clip (Windows media) of Dealey Plaza witness Bill Newman Click here.

To read an interesting article about the autopsy photographs Click here

The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

Old 26-02-2011, 02:07 AM   #4
boots

Sorry about the over size, and it's a bit sick to look at. but it's truth.

Old 26-02-2011, 02:12 AM   #5
boots

Question More headshots

THE DEBRIS PATTERN

Shortly after the assasination, Dallas resident Billy Harper was walking in the median in Dealey Plaza and found a piece of the President's skull laying in the grass. With the shot from the knoll hitting the president in the right front temple, the blood spray dousing the motorcyle cops who were behind Kennedy to his left rear and then the skull pieces found in the grass opposite the knoll, the debris pattern has been clearly established. This is a major factor in every criminal murder case.

Faked autopsy photo

Real autopsy photo. What all the eye-witnesses saw, but what the Warren Commission did not want you to see:

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/harper.htm

Old 26-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
dreamscope

Default Murder of autopsy witness & 'the magic bullet' lie

At least 102 people have been murdered in relation to the Kennedy killing. They either knew or had seen 'too much'.

Lieutenant-Colonel Dan Marvin claims he was approached by the CIA and asked to 'get rid of' William Pitzer, who was present at the initial JFK autopsy. Marvin declined, and Pitzer 'commited suicide' one year later.

From part 8 of I Shot JFK: James E. Files

It is worth noting that Dan Marvin has spoken out against cover-ups over JFK and 9/11 and other rogue CIA ops:

'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
Old 26-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #7
dreamscope

Default Zac Shelton

Zac Shelton is an ex-FBI agent who has brought together a group of fellow ex-FBI to seek the truth over the JFK assassination.

He is the man who first made Joe West aware of James Files.

Zac set out to either prove or disprove Files' story. Although much of what Files says cannot be verified because many of the people Files mentions have since been murdered, Shelton has found corroboration for many things Files says, and has not found anything to indicate Files is lying about his role in the JFK assassination.

Radio interview of Zac shelton here: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/zack.htm

Last edited by dreamscope; 26-02-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old 26-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #8
dreamscope

Default Validation - disinfo and FBI harrassment

Files' story has its critics, but for those who can follow the evidence themselves and read between the lines, the best validation of Files' credibility actually comes from looking at just who has been trying to discredit him.

When the FBI discredit Files on the basis of his account disagreeing with the Warren Commision findings, and when the televised production of his story is hijacked by the CIA, you have to ask why.

That's not even mentioning the suspected murder of Joe West, after his application for the exhumation of JFK's body was successful. The application died with Joe West.

For a summary of some attempts at criticism and their exposure as deliberate infiltration by FBI or CIA, see

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/files1.htm

and

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/filestruth.htm

Part 7 of I Shot JFK: James E. Files

Gives validation from Files' prison warden at Stateville. The FBI confirmed to him why they had interviewed Files.

Old 26-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #9
dreamscope

Default More validation: The .222 shell with teeth marks

From www.jfkmurdersolved.com:

+ James Files says he left the shell casing from the bullet that he fired at John F. Kennedy in Dealey Plaza. He put it on top of the picket fence on the grassy knoll, after he had bitten down on the shell casing, because he liked the taste of gun powder. This shell casing was found in 1987 by garden service man John Rademacher at some distance from the spot where Files said he left it. The casing was in the ground some 5 inches deep, consistent with a deposit of 24 years ago.

The local press gave only very scant coverage on Rademacher's discovery and NO mention was made of any marks on the shell casing. It is very unlikely that James Files could have known of this discovery, but there is certainly no way he could have known about the indents on the shell casing. Even Rademacher was guessing what they could be, he thought they were "ejection marks". No one had thought about dentmarks until James Files came forward with this information. He said: "If the casing is mine, you can recognize it for my teethmarks are on it. The end will be oval, not round."

It was then verified by a number of independent dentists (among others, a professor in orthodontology Paul Stimpson) that the marks were indeed made by human teeth. When Mr. Stimpson was asked to examine the casing he was not aware of a connection with the Kennedy assassination. All he was told was that is was used in a murder. James Files could not have known these marks were dentmarks, unless he put them there himself or heard it from someone that put them in the casing. However, it is simply unlikely that any other assassin would have been so unprofessional to leave this incriminating evidence on the scene of the crime. James Files, at that time only 21 years of age, said he felt "cocky" about his deed. He now recognizes that he should never have done that. The shell casing is therefore a crucial piece of physical evidence for his credibility. To learn more about the shell casing click here.
Old 26-02-2011, 05:41 PM   #10
dreamscope

Default Mercury bullets

John Ritchson(SSGT. 499th TC USATC HG US Army Class of 69)
(GunSmith/Ballistician,Black Eagle Gun Works):

Quote:
As one of several hundred head-shot survivors during the Viet Nam war, I/we stand as living proof that FMJ bullets do not produce the kind of massive trauma that occured in the JFK case...JFK was killed by a bullet designed for maximum expansion/explosive properties, and which was fired from somewhere to his front.
James Files claims that he used a 'special load' mercury bullet for his shot on JFK.

This bullet was modified by his mob associate 'Wolfman', by drilling a hole in the tip, filling it with mercury and sealing it with wax.

This creates an explosive effect when the bullet impacts its target; on impact, the heavier mercury is slammed forward into the lighter bullet tip, causing the tip to shatter and create a more horrific wound than standard ammunition.

The man who embalmed JFK's body discovered small pieces of shrapnel in JFK's face, which were packed with wax.

See more here: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/EMBALMER.htm

From part 2 of I Shot JFK: James E. Files

Files discusses 'Wolfman' and the modified ammunition (at 2:45 and also approx 8:50)

Old 26-02-2011, 10:36 PM   #11
boots

Default The Murder Weapon.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/fireball1.htm

The perfect gun for a close range assassination.

The XP-100 was initially designed for a .222 cartridge, exactly as James Files said. Indeed, the XP- 100 Fireball was introduced to the market in 1963, but prototypes were available well before, It;s not difficult to understand that the CIA would be interested in such a compact, yet such an accurate weapon. Interestingly, the weapon was chambered for a .222 caliber cartridge, which is the caliber that James Files used. That caliber was later changed to a .221.

Old 27-02-2011, 01:17 AM   #12
boots

Default The Mob

THE INVESTIGATION

Sam Giancana and John Rosselli (both deceased) are known Mafia/CIA dual operatives. Giancana was the head of the Chicago Mafia for many years and was one of the most powerful, ruthless Mafia bosses that ever lived. Rosselli (born Felippo Sacco) was a "flashy" gangster who had unlimited "clout" from New York to Hollywood, from Las Vegas to Havana, Cuba. Throughout the 1950's, 60's and 70's, the CIA and the Mafia were primarily one and the same. Many people are of the opinion that the two organizations are still closely interconnected today.

Charles Nicoletti started out as a Mafia "enforcer" in Chicago and rose through the ranks to become one of the most trusted associates and a "hitman" for Sam Giancana. Like Giancana and Rosselli, Nicoletti, a quiet, stylish dresser, was a dual operative for the Mafia and the CIA. According to leading CIA-JFK expert, Professor Peter Dale Scott of the University of California at Berkeley, Nicoletti and Rosselli were present in Miami at meetings where anti-Castro Mafia / CIA operations were planned. The confessed assassin, James E. Files, was Nicoletti's personal driver and - in Files' words - "bodyguard" from the early 1960's through the mid 1970's when Nicoletti was shot and burned in his car prior to his testimony before the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA).

David Atlee Phillips is one of the most controversial CIA agents in history. His name appears literally everywhere in JFK assassination research. He recruited James Files from the military after Files got in trouble and was about to be brought before a court martial. Phillips "sheep-dipped" James Files and had all of his military and CIA records sealed forever. Phillips introduced Files to Oswald and was the person responsible for Oswald showing up at Files' motel room in Mesquite before the assassination. Phillips also gave Files the Remington Fireball XP-100 pistol when it was an experimental model. It was used five times by James Files. JFK was the third time it was used.

Old 27-02-2011, 02:05 PM   #13
dreamscope

Default Chuck Nicoletti - mafia hitman, CIA contracts

Incarcerated Mafia assassin Leonard Patrick has testified that James Files was associated with the Chicago mob and Charles Nicoletti.

From

Quote:
In 1962, Nicoletti took part in an infamous torture case. He, Alderisio and Anthony Spilotro, known as "Tony the Ant", had kidnapped Billy McCarthy, a thug who had killed two Outfit associates with a friend. The three men started torturing McCarthy to find out the name of his accomplice. Spilotro had placed the man's head in an industrial vice and started squeezing it tighter and tighter. Suddenly, McCarthy's eye popped completely out of its socket.[2] At that point, he revealed his accomplice's name; then both men were killed. Years later, Tony Spilotro told this story to his friend Frank Cullotta. Spilotro was impressed by Nicoletti's reaction to the gory scene: "Boy, this is a heartless guy. He was eating pasta when Billy's eye popped out." This torture scene was re-enacted in Martin Scorsese's 1995 film, Casino.
Chauncey Holt, allegedly the old tramp in the infamous JFK assassination "Three Tramps" photo, claims that he drove Nicoletti into Dallas from Licavoli Grace Ranch on the morning of the JFK assassination.

Also worth noting that Nicoletti took part in some 20 mafia hits.

He was murdered in 1977.

Last edited by dreamscope; 27-02-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Old 27-02-2011, 02:54 PM   #14
dreamscope

Default Files: Connections to Nicolleti & Chicago mafia

In a 1994 interview, Files gives his account on how he had gotten involved in organized crime:

“Well, I first became... it's a strange way to start out... but I was racing stock cars and driving at a local track and Mr. Nicoletti had taken a shine to my driving and he'd watched me on several occasions and he had asked me once if I would drive him one evening. I took him out and test drove his car that we'd just picked up a brand new Ford...and he was pretty well pleased with my driving and from then on I became more like an assigned driver to him and I did several drivings for him on different jobs that he did.”

Files was chosen to drive for Charles Nicoletti in late 1961 or early 1962 and eventually became a "favorite" of Nicoletti. He also claims to have done several “hit jobs” for Nicoletti prior to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, and to have impressed Nicoletti on several occasions with his firearms skills. He claims that Mafia vehicles had custom interior features, like fold-down rear seats and removable side door panels, which would be used to hide weapons.

According to Wim Dankbaar’s site, several eyewitnesses have reported seeing Files and Charles Nicoletti together:

1. Incarcerated Mafia assassin Leonard Patrick has testified that James Files was associated with the Chicago mob and Charles Nicoletti.

2. A former CIA-U.S. Army intelligence officer who was stationed in Florida in 1963 has also identified James E. Files as being involved with the JM/WAVE CIA covert headquarters in Miami during the early 1960s.

3. CIA contract pilot William Robert Plumlee ("Tosh" Plumlee) recalls a "young hitter from Chicago, who got into trouble down in Mexico and had to be bailed out by Frank Sturgis of the CIA."

4. The garage owner (where Files was once employed) stated that Nicoletti would only let Files "touch" or work on Nicoletti’s personal vehicles.

5. Two of Files' Chicago "buddies" recall Files and Nicoletti as "being very close”
Old 28-02-2011, 08:22 AM   #15
dreamscope

Default Files Documentary

Part 1 of 8:

Old 28-02-2011, 05:32 PM   #16
dreamscope

Default Truth is absolute

If Files is telling the truth about the events leading up to and including the assassination, what are the implications?

1. Certain elements within the CIA orchestrated both the hit and the setting up of Oswald. David Phillips was the only person who knew Files was staying at the Manlighter hotel in Dallas. The morning after Files phoned Phillips to tell him where he was, Oswald appears on Files' doorstep. How else could Files have known Oswald was CIA, given the corroboration of this from other CIA sources? It is likely that Phillips himself manoeuvred Oswald into the perfect place for being the Patsy on the day.

2. Mafia hitmen, who were also CIA assets, carried out the hit under the orders of Sam Giancana, in co-operation with the CIA.

3. All of these CIA 'assets', with the exception of Files and possibly one other person, were killed by the US government in the years following the assassination, either because of what they knew about Cuba or possibly the JFK assassination. Files himself, having been declared a 'threat to national security' by Bill Clinton, survived 3 attempts on his life by the government, although the last one did land him in prison.

This is working things out backwards, but it makes the motives for the killing clear: See http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/jfkwhy.htm#N_4_

Quote:
JFK refused to allow the CIA and American troops to attack Cuba thereby creating the infamous Bay of Pigs fiasco in 1961. Following that incident, General Charles P. Cabell, Deputy Director of the CIA, went around Washington calling President Kennedy a traitor. The CIA solicited the services of the Mafia to kill Fidel Castro.(5)
What's worse is they weren't the only people who wanted him dead.

Note: Files says he lost friends at the Bay of Pigs; he was no admirer of Kennedy's. When he was captured and arrested in 1991, he was found hiding underwater in a swamp, breathing through a cane stick. This technique is taught in escape and evasion training for special forces, including the CIA.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:52 PM   #17
dreamscope

Default Letter from Col. Prouty (Donald Sutherland)

Probably the most stunning part of the movie 'JFK' is the one recalling the conversation between Kevin Costner (Jim Garrison) and Col. L. Fletcher Prouty (Donald Sutherland).

Mr. Prouty has gone above and beyond the call of duty in making his knowledge known.

A 1990 letter written by Prouty to Jim Garrison is filled with some very shocking revelations about just how involved the CIA were in creating the Vietnam war:

Quote:
This mission was not in Saigon. It was not military, and its job was subversion in Vietnam. Its biggest job was that it got more than 1,100,000 northern Vietnamese to move south. 660,000 by U.S.Navy ships and the rest by CIA airline planes. These 1,100,000 north Vietnamese became the "subversive" element in South Vietnam and the principal cause of the warmaking. Lansdale and his cronies (Bohanon, Arundel, Phillips, Hand, Conein and many others) did all that using the same check book. I was with them many times during 1954. All Malthuseanism
Amongst other things, he also gives more evidence that Oswald's set-up was known beforehand by some very powerful people:

Quote:
The Connallys said the same thing...THEY. Not Oswald.

Then came the heavily loaded press releases about Oswald all written before the deal and released actually before LHO had ever been charged with the crime. I bought the first newspaper EXTRA on the streets of Christchurch, New Zealand with the whole LHO story in that first news...photos and columns of it before the police in Dallas had yet to charge him with that crime. All this canned material about LHO was flashed around the world.
See the full letter here:

http://www.prouty.org/letter.html
Old 01-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #18
dreamscope

Any thoughts out there on James Files' confession?
Old 03-03-2011, 02:30 AM   #19
dreamscope

Default Smear tactics against Files, Dankbaar, West..

A good old smearing...hallmark of the rogue CIA and FBI types who will do anything to smother the truth.

One such Character is a Mr. J. bartell who amongst other things has fabricated stories about Wim Dankbaar and anybody involved in the James Files confession, including Zac Shelton.

Here is a list of some of his sites:

Cybersoup.com

CitizensForJustice.org

JamesFilesFraud.com

USAViews.com

allforums.com/

fameandglory.com/

Wim Dankbaar Arrested and Jailed

Modus Operandi of Bartell

For more info:

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/cybersoup.htm
Old 03-03-2011, 10:59 AM   #20
dreamscope

Default Wim Dankbaar

For a radio interview with Wim and the transcript view here:

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/interview.htm