Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
diamond dogs

Default Sham 'celebrity' marriages

Well this has to be a classic example of how one can be promoted with a modicum of talent and playing the part of the agenda like (unfunny) Lenny Henry who still gets regular TV spots having burst on the scene with impressions of Frank Spencer assisted by lots of television promotion (alternative comedy after the killing of true comedy) he went on to promote 'Red Nose Day' and like Bobby Gandolf (Geldof) championed poverty in Africa..his marriage has hit the spotlight a few times..but it is imo a sham

Here he is with a classic sign of a big thankyou from the bloodline cult showing off his medal..another pic shows the classic eye pose and pyramid hand gesture...

Hmmmm

More rewards...Say Cheeese

''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 22-01-2011 at 05:38 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 04:10 AM   #2
blokeone

ever since i was a kid i always wondering about these two.

they seem like such a weird couple just like another famous couple that was DEF arranged.

anybody got any more 'sham' marriages?
blokeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 01:14 PM   #3
chaotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
Well this has to be a classic example of how one can be promoted with a modicum of talent and playing the part of the agenda like (unfunny) Lenny Henry who still gets regular TV spots having burst on the scene with impressions of Frank Spencer assisted by lots of television promotion (alternative comedy after the killing of true comedy) he went on to promote 'Red Nose Day' and like Bobby Gandolf (Geldof) championed poverty in Africa..his marriage has hit the spotlight a few times..but it is imo a sham

Here he is with a classic sign of a big thankyou from the bloodline cult showing off his medal..another pic shows the classic eye pose and pyramid hand gesture...

Hmmmm

More rewards...Say Cheeese

They actually split up officially in April 2010 when their daughter turned 18. It appears they only stayed together for the daughters sake after Lenny had an affair in the 1990's. So you are probably right in assuming their marriage was a sham .
chaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 11:11 PM   #4
primary
Inactive

Is Dawn French a reward? More of a booby prize.

I have it on good authority that David Walliams has a sham marriage. I don't think he is a willing participant entirely though.

Last edited by primary; 24-01-2011 at 11:13 PM.
primary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 12:29 AM   #5
meksar

Well i have always thought that a lot of celebrity marriages are frauds to hide their true sexuality from the masses which is known as beards and Simon Cowell is the most obvious for this. A recent one was Ashley and Cheryl Cole who are obviously placed together by the mass media, Ashely Cole is a closet homo and has been caught cheating on her on various occasions.

I think she has cheated on him with Simon Cowell who made her cry with his cruel comments and treatment, i believe he probably shagged her behind the scenes. This is all part of the black man can do nothing right agenda in the media, he gets a successful and attractive woman but still manages to fuck it up in the medias pantomime.

Last edited by meksar; 25-01-2011 at 03:16 AM.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #6
kiwimaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by primary View Post
Is Dawn French a reward? More of a booby prize.

I have it on good authority that David Walliams has a sham marriage. I don't think he is a willing participant entirely though.
I thought that also about him, why doesn't he just come out of the closet and admit his true sexuality..geeezzzz...what's the big deal with him??

Is Phillip Schofield's marriage another one? I heard it on good authority that he is also gay, again no big deal, but why do they cover it up?? I can see in the States it happens a lot, but I thought the UK was a bit more open, in the media.

I can see why Simon Cowell spends, what a 1/4 mill a year to Max Clifford to cover up his sexuality, I think it's more to do with his US success, as opposed to with keeping it from his mother, as have heard..

When you wake up, you can finally see the puppet master and who wants to be a puppet??
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote