Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Mysticism / Tarot / Numerology / The Occult / Alchemy
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Have you had success with Finbarr books?
Yes 3 15.79%
No 10 52.63%
A little 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2010, 05:31 PM   #21
rapunzel

Never, ever, ever use spells against people. That breaks all the rules and any come back is on you If you need to do magic you should study and then create your own spells instead of just copying from someone else.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

I have never caused anyone to weep - Negative Confession Egypt
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 12:09 AM   #22
starshine
Inactive

I have been buying loads of Finbarr books, and I have felt so much better for it. I am going to share many of my spells and thoughtforms in my Occult blog because in the past I have been under a useless spell of negative psi attacks against myself.
Anyway, I know what I can do, but that negative energy is something I basically feed on cos I am a MHP wicca, a grey witch. Meaning that I use black magick against the evil and white magick to help the good.
I will discuss this wonderful book store, which is run by one of the nicest men on this Planet.
Hats off to Finbarr.
Oh as for Love Magick, to do this is a creation of making someone a PRISONER of yours, not a lover at all. Use it wisely.

Last edited by starshine; 21-12-2010 at 12:10 AM.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 06:13 PM   #23
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
I have been buying loads of Finbarr books, and I have felt so much better for it. I am going to share many of my spells and thoughtforms in my Occult blog because in the past I have been under a useless spell of negative psi attacks against myself.
Anyway, I know what I can do, but that negative energy is something I basically feed on cos I am a MHP wicca, a grey witch. Meaning that I use black magick against the evil and white magick to help the good.
I will discuss this wonderful book store, which is run by one of the nicest men on this Planet.
Hats off to Finbarr.
Oh as for Love Magick, to do this is a creation of making someone a PRISONER of yours, not a lover at all. Use it wisely.
If you are a Wiccan as you claim to be then you must know there is no such thing as a "grey Wiccan". Wiccans do not use black magic against anyone.. All you are permitted to do if you are under threat is a protection spell or in a dire emergence a binding spell. You do realise that whatever you do comes back to you? Are you prepared to take responsibility for that and accept the consequences?

Nor is love magic permitted; you should not be doing any spells that involve influencing someone else's mind unless they have asked you to do something specifically, like giving them confidence for an interview or exam or suchlike.

You sound very young because no experienced, mature Wiccan would write the way you do. There is no need to buy loads of books and no need to look up spells. The most effective magic is that which you create yourself from scratch. That's hard work and takes time.

Old 21-12-2010, 07:05 PM   #24
picha
Banned

Can anyone give me an example of any of these spells actually working?
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 08:35 PM   #25
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
Can anyone give me an example of any of these spells actually working?
You mean spells from these books or real spells?

You will find that genuine witches rarely talk about the magic they have done because one thing, it looks like boasting and another thing is that it usually involves someone else and ethics say that this is private.

But I can assure you that a proper spell, properly constructed and worked at does work and by constructed I mean thinking deeply about what one wants to do and deciding which way to do it. It can take a long time but if it helps someone it is worth the effort.

Old 27-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #26
danceswithbunnies

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
I have seen their books advertised and they sounded like they suck ass

since you are an esotericist...do you know of a magical system that is NOT based on Kabbalah ?
(i know of the Orion Foxwood Material,Faery Seership etc.. it is too dark for my taste..and even though he SAYS that it is not based on kabbalah it seems to me to be)
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 12:18 AM   #27
aratron

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Hats off to Finbarr.
+1

just do whatever you want!
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 12:21 AM   #28
aratron

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafetimes1991 View Post
Has anyone here ever had success with Finbarr International (Folkestone) occult publishing? I have several of their books, but have not attempted anything major yet.
they used to sell a lot of pamplets / books etc through Prediction magazine maybe around 20 years ago.
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 11:19 PM   #29
starshine
Inactive

A brilliant business is Finbarr, and I will still be buying there books.
I happen to be an Occultist not a Wiccan, but no I am not young but I have just re-awakened my soul. Anyway if anybody hates one person bettering themselves well they can just fuck off!!!

Last edited by starshine; 15-01-2011 at 11:27 PM.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 12:29 AM   #30
nectars

Edit: Just noticed the poll.

Quote:
Have you had success with Finbarr books?
Yes. I've ended up having to do quite a few uncrossing rituals to remove entities that have been accidentally evoked by just reading certain material. I no longer practice "ritual" magick but presume in hindsight that this(accidental evocation) was due to other work I was doing to harmonize the conscious/unconscious mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafetimes1991 View Post
Thanks. Do you have links to somewhere I can download Basil Le Croix's Book of Forbidden Knowlege
Did you get this yet?

I have all of his books(The Book of Forbidden Knowlege, Secrets of a Black Temple, The Power of Logos(AKA the Egyptian magic box), Doll Magic, Dark Side of the Moon, Fairy Gold, The Hallowed Genie and Secrets of a Lifetime) but their on a hard drive I had to disconnect a while ago after having to quickly replace my motherboard when it went screwy -not got around to replacing it yet.

If you want I have "Secrets of a Lifetime" on this one and can get The Book of Forbidden Knowledge again if you've not got it yet. Let me know.
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)

Last edited by nectars; 16-01-2011 at 12:48 AM.
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 08:47 AM   #31
bookreader

As a new member, I have only just come across this interesting thread. I would be interested in hearing some details from anyone who has had success with any Finbarr books - please feel free to send me a private message.
bookreader is offline   Reply With Quote