Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Useless Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2010, 01:56 AM   #41
rexmgt

Dominique Dunne's (Brunette from Poltegeist) killer only got 4-6 years imprisonment
rexmgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:41 AM   #42
kobe christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
I thought big Suge Knight shot Pac... in the car? While he was unscathed.
No.
kobe christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:51 AM   #43
mycharona
Banned

There are certain questions which need to be asked here:

1. is there a pattern?
2. who benefits?

The only discernible pattern is that people died.

It's also unclear who benefits. Yes, the celebrity supposedly "benefits," but what is gained by the other party (illuminati)?

Also, ritual sacrifices are typically of children, not older people in their 30's, much less their 50's or 70's.

Illuminati do sacrifice adults, but these are former MK'ed sex slaves/human laptops usually.

It's not enough to say, that person's gone and they are somehow linked to a celebrity.
mycharona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:22 PM   #44
mar51076

Default No Doubt's John Spence

There was a guy named John Spence who also did the vocals for No Doubt. He committed suicide just a few days before the band was to play a gig for the big record company. Now why would a young guy on the verge of getting a shot with a major record label kill himself? Just seems a bit odd to me...especially since Gwen Stefani is one of the bloodlines.
mar51076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:39 PM   #45
dgsd

how about Jhon Belushi,Jhon Candy,Phil Hartman,Chris Farley? All killed? evil SNL plot?
dgsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:45 PM   #46
cess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar51076 View Post
There was a guy named John Spence who also did the vocals for No Doubt. He committed suicide just a few days before the band was to play a gig for the big record company. Now why would a young guy on the verge of getting a shot with a major record label kill himself? Just seems a bit odd to me...especially since Gwen Stefani is one of the bloodlines.
Huh. I never listened to No Doubt because I thought they were horrible. A lot of my friends liked them though. I'd never heard of this. Gwen Stefani seems like the cold hearted bitch type, much like Courtney Love.
cess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:20 PM   #47
mar51076

Quote:
Originally Posted by cess View Post
Huh. I never listened to No Doubt because I thought they were horrible. A lot of my friends liked them though. I'd never heard of this. Gwen Stefani seems like the cold hearted bitch type, much like Courtney Love.
Yeah, I remember the first mention of this years ago on VH1's Behind The Music episode of No Doubt. I didn't think much of it then because I didn't know about all this stuff, but now...I have to wonder if he really killed himself or was sacrificed. It's also listed on Wikipedia. I wonder if people like Gwen are mind-controlled or if they just have no soul.
mar51076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:08 PM   #48
miguean

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
Liam Neeson- Wife
Cristiano Ronaldo- Father
50 Cent- Mentor Jam Master Jay
Camron- Big L
Jim Jones- Stack Bundles
The Game- Billboard
Queen Latifah- Brother
Williams Sisters- Sister
Jackson Family- Michael Jackson
Graham Norton- Dermot O'Leary
Dizzee Rascal- Ex girlfriend
N-Dubz- Father/Uncle/Manager

Make of it what you will, but when see people wearing Illuminati symbols and making Illuminati handsigns and climbing up whatever ladder they are on it makes perfect sense a sacrifical offering has been made. People who disagree with this stuff often come up with a logical arguement that if you have a reasonblly large circle of friends, relatives and acquanites they will leave the circle of life through poor health, accidents and killings etc, but Luciferiansim/Satanism is where the money and power is.
so your saying c.ronaldo was a satanic bastard at about the age of 9 when his father died ? correct me if im wrong on his age
miguean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:11 PM   #49
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycharona View Post
There are certain questions which need to be asked here:

1. is there a pattern?
2. who benefits?

The only discernible pattern is that people died.

It's also unclear who benefits. Yes, the celebrity supposedly "benefits," but what is gained by the other party (illuminati)?

Also, ritual sacrifices are typically of children, not older people in their 30's, much less their 50's or 70's.

Illuminati do sacrifice adults, but these are former MK'ed sex slaves/human laptops usually.

It's not enough to say, that person's gone and they are somehow linked to a celebrity.
But don't forget, it can be the size f the sacrifice; sacrifising something of value to you, something close to you, that's where the big points are. So maybe a sacrificial victim in their mid 30s doesn't get everyone's juices flowing - but if that person has meaning to the initiate then it has great pwer. Sacrifice something you'd rather not - that is the path, THAT will gain you acceptance into the dark leagues!

Last edited by white horse; 08-11-2010 at 08:12 PM.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #50
meksar

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguean View Post
so your saying c.ronaldo was a satanic bastard at about the age of 9 when his father died ? correct me if im wrong on his age
His father died in 2005, by logic this rules out the possibility of him being nine years old when he died.

Illuminati Exposed-Famous Football player Cristiano Ronaldo Flashing Satanic gestures in public

meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #51
rexmgt

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillwill View Post
John Travolta's son
Sick stuff midway through this vid
Old 01-12-2010, 10:27 PM   #52
kiwimaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexmgt View Post
Sick stuff midway through this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suVh6aHsIWg
Excellent vid! I shall endeavour to watch the others in the series. Thanx

I have felt from the start that JT's son was sacrificed. As I pointed out in another thread, strange it happened when they were on holiday, strange how his body was cremated on holiday and his remains flown straight back..no inquest..nothing...you would think, having enough money and flying your own plane, you could afford and find room for a body and a coffin..it was like they wanted his remains dealt with as soon as possible so no trace of anything suspicious could be found..just my opinion

In the film "Epic Movie" David Carradine is seen with a pentagram on his chest and tied down, seemingly like he is about to be sacrificed..also in an episode of Medium, he portrays someone who seemingly commits suicide, but is found out to be murder..

It's like "they" will put things in movies, so that when the deed does happen, it will be accepted..Carradine, in particular...

When you wake up, you can finally see the puppet master and who wants to be a puppet??
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:39 PM   #53
starshine
Inactive

Did not George H Bush's daughter die in infancy.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:44 PM   #54
son_of_parrot

Russell Brand?

Please, someone just do it!
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:25 PM   #55
rexmgt

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Did not George H Bush's daughter die in infancy.
Yeah Babara is believed to be the illegitimate daughter of Aleister Crowley, apparently sacrificing the child would bring the Bush's a demonic power.

Ann Cappelletti the mother of NFL player John, is also believed to have the same father of Barbara Bush. John's younger brother, Joey, mysteriously died of leukemia at 11, just like Bush Sr.'s daughter. According a to Youtube user who claimed to have known Joey personally, the parent's a had to sacrifice Joey as a result of a partial payment to a witch who made John a skilled football player ($$$ cow)

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servl...&v=6aPvJSQtmoE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07August@Youtube
Witch Ann paid her Brooklyn witch mentor a bundle for the spell of john the conqueror root (hoodoo root for making money) for cash cow John's success. Ann took potions & root while John was in utero. Problem was John was so bowlegged he tripped himself. Ann panicked--John could barely walk, he had to wear braces to stand up. Ann panicked, she was going to lose all the money that she paid her Brooklyn witch for the john the conqueror root spell. Answer, have another child to sacrifice.

Ann's Plan was to have sex magick with her father Aleister Crowley's disciple L Ron Howard to conceive a child to sacrifice, steal Joey from the future, steal his life & success for John's success. Joey had to die as a sacrifice. Ann got pregnant w Hubbard's son, Being the sloppy witch that Ann was (Ann is powerless now), she botched the hoodoo licorice root potion she took while pregnant. Joey was born normal. Plan 2 for Joey to die as a sacrifice. Ann cooked up another potion to put Joey in a coma.

Joey was put into a coma by witch Ann with a licorice root hoodoo potion when he was 5 w chicken pox. Ann perfected the leukemia potion/curse, fed it to Joey as he recuperated. Ann's curse worked Joey was diagnosed with full-blow leukemia from the bout with chicken pox. Still Joey had to die for his life & health to go to john, when Joey died at 11 in 1976, John got joey's life. There's more. Ann tried to take the curse she put on Joey & give it to others: Why they had me stay at their house.

Cappellettis live in Upper Darby, PA is at 56 So. Madison Av, perpendicular to the West Chester Pike, less than a mile from 69th steet border of Philadelphia. Ann had her witch altar in her basement. There she had football jerseys, clothing of people she controlled with the CRAFT & a ROAD RACE TRACK on which she put effigies of people. Effigies were placed in the cars & deliberately crashed into each other to break victiims legs or kill them. Ann called me into her basement to show me her track.

Witch Ann showed me her car crash track (I just thought she was a CRACKPOT old twisted lady), put 2 cars on the track, made the cars smash into each other. Ann was trying to pass the curse she put on Joey of licorice root onto me. She put the curse of licorice root on me, as well as john the conqueror root, buckeye/chest--the evil eye/malocchio, & a pirate thumb bone carved into a skull & horns, which Ann bought in the Voodoo district of New Orleans in 1972 while PSU was in Sugar Bowl. MORE...

Not only did Ann, John & Joyce Cappelletti put 4 curses on me. Ann paid my witch niece, Kirstie Beltz, who became a witch in the 1980s to put a curse of a human molar on me. My mother's sister & husband & daughters are witches. They killed my Uncle George, Grandmother & Uncle Peter. I believe Kirstie killed my father with a witch induced heart attack as her grandfather & uncle in-law both dropped dead from (witch induced) heart attacks. Witch Ann & her sister Barbara Bush are responsible for 911

Witch Ann conceived Joey with L Ron Hubbard to kill him. Joey wasn't a Cappelleltti. I lived at their house. They treated him badly. He was very slow, below average, he went to special school, was not a normal boy, he was retarded, could not walk in a straight line. Ann put a curse on him to die. She never expected that he would live past 2. Barbara Bush's 1st daughter was sacrificed with leukemia, look it up, that is when Barb turned witch white-haired. Cappellettis planted nanothermite in WTC

In the hell I have been through these past 35 years with curses Witch Ann, Joyce & John put on me. They put curses on many people beside me. Ann fed Joe Paterno licorice root to get John into Penn State. John only had 800 on his college boards, one needed 1000 at that time. Ann told me she controlled her family, but let Mr Cappelletti think he did. She had 2 ducks whose eggs she used in conjuring hexes. She killed Princess Di for QEII, Broke Barbara's leg. killed Anna Nicole.

Ann, Joyce & John, Michael Cappelletti had put curses on many people. I know that Bobby Williams got help. John put a curse on Anne Littlewood, and girls whose name I can't remember, one in Long Beach, CA, more girls at Penn State. John put a curse on John Karr because he was a better tennis player. God only knows all the guys (Carl Schaukowitch) at PSU. LA Rams, SD Charges on whom John curses/hexes. Michael put a car crash curse on his wife, Cathy Amerche. John used CRAFT to win Heisman. MORE

Beside killing Joey to sacrifice him for John, witch Ann performed a ritual for John to win the Heisman trophy. Alan Ameche was on the board at Malvern Prep, Michael got close to Cathy to get John into the Ameche home. Michael took a picture of John w Alan's Heisman trophy in summer 1972. Ann performed rituals on the picture for John to win the Heisman. She was a powerful evil witch, but now my friend who works for God took all of their witch powers away, even Bush Cheney et al.

Barbara Bush was conceived by her mother Pauline Pierce, 6th deg OTO, having sex magick w Crowley in Paris in 1924. Google, Barbara Bush Aleister Crowley, learn the story. Ann's mother was one of many 20 yr old girls lured to Abbey of Thelema to have sex magick w Crowley for money to conceive the antichrist. That sex had to happen before Crowley was deported by Mussolini for a man's death at Thelema who drank putrid cat blood at Crowley orgies-eating goat feces & drinking sacrificed cat's blood.

Crowley was in Paris after the deportation in Jan 1924 according to a letter of his I found on laSHtal. com when he met Pauline. After Ann's mother gave birth to Ann, she sailed to the U.S. to South Philadelphia where a community of STREGA (Sicilian) witches already lived. Those witches knew Ann was Crowley's daughter, already had witch power from sex magick with her mother & taught her the CRAFT beginning when she was a child. I have learned that witch Ann killed both Mario Lanza & his wife.

Witch Ann has killed a lot of people with the CRAFT, but none worse than killing her own son, Joey, then creating that pathetic lie of a story to make money. John , Michael, Ann & Joyce Cappelletti are completely evil. Ann's power as a witch is the reason witches Bush Cheney et al chose her & Barb to lead up the band for the 911 mega ritual. John & Michael's demolition company gutted & planted the WTC towers for Silverstein. No people were in the towers because they were gutted long before 911,

Anyone who would kill their child & brother would have no problem killing people he or she does't know, but there were no people in WTC. It was all a lie. John & Michael Cappelletti got the nanothermite from Philadelphia Naval Business Center & a short 90 mile drive for trucks full of nanothermite to NYC WTC. Marvin Bush on the BOD of Securacom, gained them access to the garage, Prez cousin gained them access to military grand nanothermite at PNBC. They started gutting WTC in July 2001 for 911.

Frank Lowy, Australian Mall Magnate (worth $41 bil) already signed his lease for WTC concourse in April 2001. Larry Silverstein didn't have the money for his share f the lease until the money $2.3 trillion was stolen from the Pentagon budget by Rumsfeld, which went to Silverstein for him to lease WTC. Vornado Realty overbid Silverstein, but was strong-armed by witches to pull out. Mendik died of a heart attack induced by witch Larry no doubt--Mendik divorced his sister, bad blood.

Witch Ann runs groups of paid posters to post on Internet govt lies. 1/2= witch/witches-in-training, other 1/2 punks. Witches recruited to gather in downtown Manhattan on 911 to chant & tell lies for 911 mega ritual, Bush initiated ritual in FL, Witch Ann in her witch altar basement w WTC miniatures over which she did a ritual. Daoist Witch Ann Coulter stood in burning coals btw 2 mason bodybuilders as Coulter rolled her eyes back in her head to conjure chi fireballs to hurl at WTC towers.

There were no planes the flight #s were occultist numbers. 11 is a powerful number, 77 represents Crowley's OZ, 93 is how Crowley followers great each other & 175 represents the Merovingian Dynasty of which Crowley followers believe themselves to be the descendants of fallen angels and are waiting for the truth gd lucifer and his fallen angels to arrive to fight Almighty God and take over their rightful places as demi-gods and rulers of the earth. Cappellettis planted explosives in WTC. Timeover

I make a huge mistake, I type howard instead of Hubbard. You know,the Scientology leader L. Ron Hubbard. Scientology is simply a spruced up name for witchcraft. Don' let anyone kid you.

HUBBARD practiced the CRAFT.

Joey Cappelleltti was conceived to be sacrificed with leukemia by witch Ann for her cash cow John's success. He was diagnosed with leukemia at 5 yrs old. I knew Joey, I lived with Witch Ann because John was my college BF who told me that if I didn't live w his mother, he would never see me again. I wish I knew the Cappellettis were witches, I would have exposed them long ago, Are you a witch, k3N? Joey, 8 when I lived with the witch Cappellettis in Jun 1972 was expected to die in his1st 2 yrs.

Last edited by rexmgt; 06-12-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 23-12-2010, 10:57 PM   #56
rexmgt

Max Moseley of FIA formula one, who got caught engaging in Nazi sex rituals, had a son, Alexander James Mosley, who mysteriously died of cocaine intoxication at 39 (3x13) years old.

Last edited by rexmgt; 23-12-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old 24-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #57
andiliz

Has anyone mentioned yet:
1. Mike Tyson's daughter Exodus Tyson?
2. Tiger Woods father Earl Woods?
3. The pop star Prince's baby that died?
4. Eric Clapton's son Conor Clapton?

Last edited by andiliz; 24-12-2010 at 06:15 PM.
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 10:47 PM   #58
andiliz

Tuesday, March 4, 1997

Death of Prince's baby investigated
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Authorities are reviewing the case of a boy who died a week after he was born to the artist formerly known as Prince and his wife.
The Hennepin County Medical Examiner, prosecutors and police confirmed the inquiry Monday, but would not provide details.
Erlene and Arlene Mojica, described as personal assistants close to the musician's wife, have contacted authorities about the case, said their attorney, Larry Altman.
Altman said the twin sisters were fired Dec. 23 by Paisley Park Enterprises, Prince's company, but declined further comment.
The 38-year-old musician, who uses a symbol for a name, acknowledged in December that the child was born with a problem. The death certificate for the boy, who was born Oct. 16 and apparently died Oct. 23, lists his cause of death as complications caused by a rare skull deformity.
Neither the birth nor the death certificate lists a father, and the death certificate does not clearly identify the child's mother.
Dr. John Fangman, listed as the baby's doctor on the death certificate, said the cause of death was natural.
Old 24-12-2010, 10:55 PM   #59
andiliz

How about Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes?
And members of the Kennedy family?
Princess Diana?

Last edited by andiliz; 24-12-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Old 26-12-2010, 06:47 PM   #60
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
Excellent vid! I shall endeavour to watch the others in the series. Thanx

I have felt from the start that JT's son was sacrificed. As I pointed out in another thread, strange it happened when they were on holiday, strange how his body was cremated on holiday and his remains flown straight back..no inquest..nothing...you would think, having enough money and flying your own plane, you could afford and find room for a body and a coffin..it was like they wanted his remains dealt with as soon as possible so no trace of anything suspicious could be found..just my opinion

In the film "Epic Movie" David Carradine is seen with a pentagram on his chest and tied down, seemingly like he is about to be sacrificed..also in an episode of Medium, he portrays someone who seemingly commits suicide, but is found out to be murder..

It's like "they" will put things in movies, so that when the deed does happen, it will be accepted..Carradine, in particular...

Spot on observation. I've noticed this pattern countless times as well.