Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-10-2010, 10:12 PM   #3301
la__
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32
Default

Never heard of these things before they look pretty interesting tho, what do they do??
__________________
Clear like water...cool like ice.
la__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 06:41 AM   #3302
monsoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 238
Default

Great report there Lupa.
It's exciting when someones life is transformed with orgonite. It just goes to show how we have been constantly run down by these negative electromagnetic, microwave and radio frequencies. The orgonite really makes a huge difference allowing you to be constantly bathed in positive life force orgone or chi energy....such a blessing..! !
I've had many feedbacks , similar to yours, where people's lives have totally changed for the better...One lady had a syndrome / imbalance where she constantly bumped into things. When she wore her pendant this happened no more.She ordered another for a friend with similar problems , but had more complications and that resolved too. I've lost count of the number of people who've come up and thanked me , reporting that they can finally get a full night;s sleep since putting a little orgonite "happy pill" under their pillow.More blessings.
Don't get caught up in the latest fad of concentrating on making pretty ones with colours and whatnot...sure it's nice to have pretty ones around the house and to gift friends, but it's more important to make heaps of plain , hardworking workhorses...many Tb's and Hhg's and get out there and gift towers, transmitting stations, powerstations , schools, uni's, hospitals etc.
This is where true empowerment happens as you watch communities change and people awaken....happy again !
Your pieces look great and feel quite energetic. Here's a tip for you called double dipping. This is where you make your piece a bit smaller than the mould you are using, let harden, take out, then mix up another lot of resin , pour a bit into the same mould and drop in the piece you've just made and top up with resin to completely cover, 9 times out of 10, this will give you a beautiful, professional glass smooth finish.. This technique is also essential for pieces you intend for ocean gifting as the tiniest crack will allow salt water corrosion to destroy your Tb within 3 months .
Great work, Keep it up !
monsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #3303
lupa
Senior Member
 
lupa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsoon View Post
Great report there Lupa.
It's exciting when someones life is transformed with orgonite. It just goes to show how we have been constantly run down by these negative electromagnetic, microwave and radio frequencies. The orgonite really makes a huge difference allowing you to be constantly bathed in positive life force orgone or chi energy....such a blessing..! !
I've had many feedbacks , similar to yours, where people's lives have totally changed for the better...One lady had a syndrome / imbalance where she constantly bumped into things. When she wore her pendant this happened no more.She ordered another for a friend with similar problems , but had more complications and that resolved too. I've lost count of the number of people who've come up and thanked me , reporting that they can finally get a full night;s sleep since putting a little orgonite "happy pill" under their pillow.More blessings.
Don't get caught up in the latest fad of concentrating on making pretty ones with colours and whatnot...sure it's nice to have pretty ones around the house and to gift friends, but it's more important to make heaps of plain , hardworking workhorses...many Tb's and Hhg's and get out there and gift towers, transmitting stations, powerstations , schools, uni's, hospitals etc.
This is where true empowerment happens as you watch communities change and people awaken....happy again !
Your pieces look great and feel quite energetic. Here's a tip for you called double dipping. This is where you make your piece a bit smaller than the mould you are using, let harden, take out, then mix up another lot of resin , pour a bit into the same mould and drop in the piece you've just made and top up with resin to completely cover, 9 times out of 10, this will give you a beautiful, professional glass smooth finish.. This technique is also essential for pieces you intend for ocean gifting as the tiniest crack will allow salt water corrosion to destroy your Tb within 3 months .
Great work, Keep it up !
Hi Monsson Thanks. My peices do pack a punch and try to use as much metals as possible but i am an artist so they just look nice which i can't help it just happens lol. however all the pieces i put in are also charged like steel sling shot which i fire through a catapult into a box of wet sand which creates energy in those alone, also when working with smaller peices i put a crstal in a sterling silver cage like that in the pic which creates a field just on its own that really helps but everthing that goes in is charged via various means which means the peices have that little extra. I like to take them too to various places with energy lines and water and work with them there too, last week i took them to bradgate park which is the perfect yin n yang and it happened to be the start of the rutting season so the air was really charged while the dear were humping and butting lol. i like to get them by the waterside so i can catch the suns rays off the ripples which really works too, just little bits here and there that help to power them right up. My peices aren't perticulary large but they create so much heat on such a short space of time. theres also a very ancient per-historic mound very close to where live, they say its medievil but a saw a park keeper over there a few weeks ago and he informed me that they found flint arrows over there and the're thinking of getting time team obver for a dig so they go there too. I want to put as much energy in my peices so they do the maximum work for those that really need it, just want to pass the vibe ive had from them ya know. just turned a few more peices out today but heres the cages i mentioned.



__________________
welcome to the assylum. and you thought you was on the outside all normal and shit no one gets out alive!

Last edited by lupa; 17-10-2010 at 03:34 PM.
lupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 05:32 AM   #3304
sucahyo
Senior Member
 
sucahyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatsu View Post
nice to see your taking a hands on approach rather than just listing to anothers words. i greatly respect that
Thank you .

BTW, masking experiment show that coccoon is not good enough but work. There are leaks. It show interesting sideway air bubble:


sucahyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 04:32 PM   #3305
thedivinetruth
Senior Member
 
thedivinetruth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: U.S. of Debt
Posts: 181
Default

Question, Can you place Orgonite in a vegetable garden outside? I didnt know if it can be exposed to sun all day or not.
__________________
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.”
Thomas Edison
thedivinetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 05:08 PM   #3306
biblegirl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivinetruth View Post
Question, Can you place Orgonite in a vegetable garden outside? I didnt know if it can be exposed to sun all day or not.
that's a great place for orgonite but if it's more of a decorative piece it may get a little weathered, so usually we keep our pretty ones inside and the plainer ones outside in the gardens

here is an example: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=693
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 01:34 AM   #3307
ethra
Senior Member
 
ethra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Greece
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupa View Post
hey guys i'd just like to say that using orgon along with a few other things has totally transformed me, although i call mine QI stones because i bang tons of QI into my crystals just before their made which really gives them some kick. a member on here gave me a peice a while back which i worked with and took it back and showed a couple of exercises with her and she was like wow when she held the device again lol

i was sufffering from whats called bi-polar i belive and due to illness i was all over the place, i can honestly say i've never felt so well in my life now back to 4-5 hours sleep max a night and feel really alive for the first time in my life ive knocked a good 5 years off my looks too and have more energy in me now than when i was 18..im serious orgon kicks the lamas ass! wilhelm is a legend man anyone still debating the power of this stuff, id just like to say muhahaha your missing out big time get making it asap i havent felt sad once since playing with this stuff, nothing fazes me and live life at a 200mph i'm doing 4-5 times more with my time than i ever thought possible its genius orgon is genius plus my jalapenos on the window sil are growing a good qtr inch a day and they are hardly getting any light to them, cant wait to make something tasty when they ready to pluck lol
Yours orgonite works very well and I am glad that you feel so good.
I would like to tell you own experience my and observation. None of us at my family feels great difference with orgonite. Neither my friends who I gave to them some orgonites. Only a relative calm and less tension maybe. Best sleep in me.
No improvement in health problems.
But,however, I have a brother who suffers from schizophrenia.
He used to be out of action with many hours in bed.
Almost daily tensions caused by his behavior.
I never told him what the orgonite is. He thinks it's decorative pieces.
About two or three months ago, I made my first pieces of orgotites. It was late at night.
By the next morning, amazing things happened to my brother. He woke up at six a.m. without reason.
More energy and determination until today. Tensions keeps a little less so.
Most rides with friends.
Even this small improvement for us is like a miracle that we had exclude the case. We were disappointed. This is not a man of effort.
I placed a small piece orgonite under his bed hidden.
I think after that, if orgonistes really work, then they cleans up better the etheric, than the physical plane.
I say this because I believe that such mental illnesses like schizophrenia associated with attacks from the astral plane.
Many strange paranormal situations that have happened in my house and me, make me believe that.
But I need time to see the differences that may cause the orgonites at my home and in our lives because the paranormal do not happen during the day.
I think in one or two years I will be certain.
The only thing I can do now is to observe the events and differences when they exist.

Last edited by ethra; 19-10-2010 at 01:40 AM.
ethra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #3308
biblegirl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,469
Default morton orgone art

just found this site, beautiful stuff:


http://mortonorgoneart.spruz.com/dynamic-page.htm

I would love a mold for dodecahedrons! I think that is my favorite shape for orgonite, does anyone know where to get a mold for this or would it be a do it yourself sort of thing ?
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 08:39 PM   #3309
lupa
Senior Member
 
lupa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethra View Post
Yours orgonite works very well and I am glad that you feel so good.
I would like to tell you own experience my and observation. None of us at my family feels great difference with orgonite. Neither my friends who I gave to them some orgonites. Only a relative calm and less tension maybe. Best sleep in me.
No improvement in health problems.
But,however, I have a brother who suffers from schizophrenia.
He used to be out of action with many hours in bed.
Almost daily tensions caused by his behavior.
I never told him what the orgonite is. He thinks it's decorative pieces.
About two or three months ago, I made my first pieces of orgotites. It was late at night.
By the next morning, amazing things happened to my brother. He woke up at six a.m. without reason.
More energy and determination until today. Tensions keeps a little less so.
Most rides with friends.
Even this small improvement for us is like a miracle that we had exclude the case. We were disappointed. This is not a man of effort.
I placed a small piece orgonite under his bed hidden.
I think after that, if orgonistes really work, then they cleans up better the etheric, than the physical plane.
I say this because I believe that such mental illnesses like schizophrenia associated with attacks from the astral plane.
Many strange paranormal situations that have happened in my house and me, make me believe that.
But I need time to see the differences that may cause the orgonites at my home and in our lives because the paranormal do not happen during the day.
I think in one or two years I will be certain.
The only thing I can do now is to observe the events and differences when they exist.
I belive schizophrenia is a kind of demonic interferance or psyche weaponry no doubt. its not just the orgonite wich has put me back on an even keele i took control of my life and my destiny and only this strated after id had a few bi-opsys and murcury fillings thats what knockeed me out plus reading too much of this truth stuff, which is designed to mess your head up. however i changed my hormones which were killing me literally and stopped smoking the weed plus taking a handfull of bee polen, propolis, royal jelly manuka with hebal tea, vits, iodine, zinc, msm, ginseng, calcium garlic, milk thistle, its alot i take but just one of each in the morning washed down with a little ribina mixed with aloe vera juice, no caffine either, very little achohol but nothing like spirits, keep away from spirits folks lol just a good aged bottle of red God juice which i apprciate alot more as it costs more oh and i was blessed, didn't ask to be but something hit when she said bless you as i walked out the door, thats what did it tbh thats powerful stuff but the orgonite works a treat and gives me lots more energy which i need right now as i have two business to get off the ground so runing round like a twonk at the minute lol sure the worlds to collaspse but you have to still have go for it because, well, at least i went for it. its great to be alive again after 3 years stagnating and for me thats unacaptable it really is but yea depression, scizophrenia and anything like that is a form of demonic interferance, if you suffer take action on it because anything demonic hates positive happy peoplle, it hurts them and they cant take it, they have to find another host.
__________________
welcome to the assylum. and you thought you was on the outside all normal and shit no one gets out alive!
lupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 08:40 PM   #3310
lupa
Senior Member
 
lupa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
just found this site, beautiful stuff:


http://mortonorgoneart.spruz.com/dynamic-page.htm

I would love a mold for dodecahedrons! I think that is my favorite shape for orgonite, does anyone know where to get a mold for this or would it be a do it yourself sort of thing ?
thats pretty and interesting i like that
__________________
welcome to the assylum. and you thought you was on the outside all normal and shit no one gets out alive!
lupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #3311
thedivinetruth
Senior Member
 
thedivinetruth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: U.S. of Debt
Posts: 181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
that's a great place for orgonite but if it's more of a decorative piece it may get a little weathered, so usually we keep our pretty ones inside and the plainer ones outside in the gardens

here is an example: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=693
No its to help the poor plants in the winter
__________________
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.”
Thomas Edison
thedivinetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 11:13 PM   #3312
ethra
Senior Member
 
ethra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Greece
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupa View Post
I belive schizophrenia is a kind of demonic interferance or psyche weaponry no doubt. its not just the orgonite wich has put me back on an even keele i took control of my life and my destiny and only this strated after id had a few bi-opsys and murcury fillings thats what knockeed me out plus reading too much of this truth stuff, which is designed to mess your head up. however i changed my hormones which were killing me literally and stopped smoking the weed plus taking a handfull of bee polen, propolis, royal jelly manuka with hebal tea, vits, iodine, zinc, msm, ginseng, calcium garlic, milk thistle, its alot i take but just one of each in the morning washed down with a little ribina mixed with aloe vera juice, no caffine either, very little achohol but nothing like spirits, keep away from spirits folks lol just a good aged bottle of red God juice which i apprciate alot more as it costs more oh and i was blessed, didn't ask to be but something hit when she said bless you as i walked out the door, thats what did it tbh thats powerful stuff but the orgonite works a treat and gives me lots more energy which i need right now as i have two business to get off the ground so runing round like a twonk at the minute lol sure the worlds to collaspse but you have to still have go for it because, well, at least i went for it. its great to be alive again after 3 years stagnating and for me thats unacaptable it really is but yea depression, scizophrenia and anything like that is a form of demonic interferance, if you suffer take action on it because anything demonic hates positive happy peoplle, it hurts them and they cant take it, they have to find another host.
Thank you for your prompt response.
I admire people who love life. And you seem to have taken the absolute control of your own life. This is very nice.
I do not suffer from schizophrenia. It's for my brother. However, I think that your advice on such cases are the best.
I agree with you.
ethra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2010, 03:04 AM   #3313
sucahyo
Senior Member
 
sucahyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
just found this site, beautiful stuff:


http://mortonorgoneart.spruz.com/dynamic-page.htm

I would love a mold for dodecahedrons! I think that is my favorite shape for orgonite, does anyone know where to get a mold for this or would it be a do it yourself sort of thing ?
What a high quality stuff ...


I think people having schizophrenia should be treated device that produce clear ice, this include:
- properly made orgonite
- proper pyramid
- hexagon or star david configuration
- SBB coil with or without ground plate
- ionizer with negative polarity
- electric radiant sleeping aid



I believe demons have the capability to produce DOR. Stone ring that my brother has detected as negative. An Indonesian friend mention that demon will prefer to go to a spesific orgonite. He mention that even a master may loose their borrowed power if the spirit prefer to live inside an orgonite. This is different use from western, where orgonite is used to blast demon away. The use here is to tempt demon to sleep inside orgonite instead of bothering us.

Last edited by sucahyo; 20-10-2010 at 03:43 AM.
sucahyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2010, 06:39 AM   #3314
monsoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 238
Default Warrior Matrix - BEWARE

YO.......I take no pleasure in posting this report. Believe me, would much rather still be active, sharing techniques that work,
As from last weekend, I have been kicked off WM forum. Just another in a long list of prolific gifters that have been given the bullet.
My crime.. ..posting about plaster orgonite on OTHER forums.
Interestingly, a thread appeared about kirlian photography with Sensie stating
... Plaster Orgonite..no life force energy.
Well that's certainly not my experience...Many people have given positive feedback,. Literally, hundreds of students at schools I teach have made and expressed surprise when they hold their little plasterite..tingling in their hands.
Plaster Broadcasters radiate huge orgone field. Also , sylphs love it, appearing on mass in skies about....elementals don't lie.

So , if you ran a business selling orgonite based on innovation, would you promote plasterite, that people could make easily and cheaply ? Even if it worked to Help people ? Help people...isn't that what we do ?

I guess my exit was a gradual process, starting with several of my posts being subtely editted. Especially when referencing other forums to illustrate my point......you know, sharing techniques.

Georg from Orgonise Africa posted a thread with a great video showing ongoing gifting over half that continent.... each time I viewed it ( a few times !)
I got a rush, like orgone coming from the screen ha ha. I replied to his post stating such and told of success using his zapper and how I'd love to purchase a dodecahedron one day when cashed up . Well 2 days later , the whole thread was erased... I felt guilty....so emailed Georg to explain and apologise... Ha laughed, said not to worry, not surprised at all, then shared some dirt on Dennis, which I will not share here... It's hearsay.
By the way , the video can still be seen at Orgonise Africa site....excellent.

About the same time, an Aussie invalid pensioner posted an enquiry on chemical free orgonite...he was highly chemical sensitive, which ruined his life, I posted back saying I had some older orgonite that had absolutely no smell, I'll send you some freebies to trial...PM me.. He did, a very long one as I remember but with no contact or address...Pity. So I go to Pm him back, only to discover my PM function cancelled ! Made me look like a dork !
That one cut to the quick ! Bet Sensie didn't send a freebie ! You SUCK !

Obviously Sensie reads all the PM's....Personal Mail....Well, it is his forum
but ..........How UNPROFESSIONAL....... be warned.

So , as you can see, WarriorMatrix is a very shrewd and cunning shop front to sell product with little regard to manipulating people.

I bought several items, 2 nano pendants, a nano shield and some frequency generators. I even sent Dennis and Lena some of my small watercolours of the Top End here in Australia and some Aussie lemurian smokey quartz points for identification.........Valued customer..Friend ?..BULLSHIT !
Regarding the pendants...Over-rated ?.....I took them to school along with a few of my pocket pieces..Without exception, every student reckoned mine tingled stronger when held, but didn't look as nice.. mmmm...interesting !

Here's what caused the trouble...my well documented research and trials with Plaster Orgonite.. what got me kicked off WM....My thread from
OrgonizeAustralia.webs.com and also, info on OrgonitePlus.net

http://orgonizeaustralia.webs.com/ap...aster-orgonite

Plaster orgonite works...otherwise, why all this underhanded corruption.
You can make huge ,highly energetic pieces easily and cheaply.

I certainly will not be purchasing again from OrgoneCrystals, knowing the sort of person that runs it and WM.

To all the friends I made on Warrior Matrix..Farewell...keep up your great work.
I already miss you all....
Stephen
monsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2010, 08:52 AM   #3315
sucahyo
Senior Member
 
sucahyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsoon View Post
Plaster orgonite works...
I believe that ice experiment show orgone effect. I believe anything that can produce effect on ice can manipulate orgone. This include plasterite.
sucahyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2010, 10:22 AM   #3316
sensei
Senior Member
 
sensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 171
Default

Plasterite is quite simply, a hoax on the orgonite making community.

The question is "who benefits ?" from inducing orgonite makers to expend time and energy making devices that do not function ?

Sєηѕєι
__________________
http://www.OrgoneCrystals.com

Last edited by sensei; 20-10-2010 at 10:31 AM.
sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2010, 02:53 PM   #3317
monsoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 238
Default

hoax ? Hoax ! ...ha ha ...YOU WISH !
So I get banned from hoax....yeh right.
All my posts on WM and here, made with integrity..to share and help.
Where's yours ?
Don't PANIC... too late.
All will blow over, but I tell you this, $ensie Dennis,
people WILL REMEMBER !

So now you ban Sucahyo and what about the Bovis dowsers, Steve
and IndigoWolf , not to mention your long time friend , Josh........same fate !
All for the mighty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Enough,..... what a Loser !
monsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #3318
ethra
Senior Member
 
ethra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Greece
Posts: 143
Default

I'm very new on orgonite constructions and I should not express an opinion.
So, with all my respect, I would ask only one question.
We know that no one can see the orgone, neither the Kilrlian photo,if it captures the conductive products and not the orgone, DOR or POR.
The question is,who can really tell if an orgonite work or not,
after we saw in ice experiments that what can affecting or in Kirlian photo that what ligthing, is just only the metal;
I mean, if Plasterite have metals or produce effect on ice, then why it can not work ?

Last edited by ethra; 20-10-2010 at 05:09 PM.
ethra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2010, 06:30 PM   #3319
wobbler
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensei View Post
Plasterite is quite simply, a hoax on the orgonite making community.

The question is "who benefits ?" from inducing orgonite makers to expend time and energy making devices that do not function ?

Sєηѕєι
The only hoax is you and your fucking silly pictures, why do you want pictures of "energy" you purport to have been seeing for over 25 years ? its nothing according to you, easy, second nature, if you had then you'd know that "life force energy" looks nothing like what's in them photos.
wobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2010, 08:13 PM   #3320
paolo
Senior Member
 
paolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
Posts: 2,442
Default

I've participated in or observed orgonite forums for the past 8 years or so since the early yahoo group, and all the biggees have been resolutely ban-happy, accusatory, proscriptive and weirdly narrow-minded, often ego-placement as much as product-placement for the big-names and sometimes administrator. In fact, Georg is the only orgonite doyen free of ego problems, who I would entirely trust that I can think of off hand, and he with a large financial investment.

Never mind monsoon. There's always here which is largely unprejudiced re orgone matters on the whole, though we could probably do with some other sustained threads than this unwieldy large one, and probably posted in the Awakening section, rather than health. Perhaps I should start some.
Then there's your forum, Josh's, mine even. Little perhaps but no less valid.
I take it you're not awaiting an invite from the Crofts
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
emf, ether, experiments, orgone, orgonite

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:21 AM.