Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-08-2010, 09:41 PM   #101
troii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 100
Default

Does any one have some Cody Simpson at 528mhz?
troii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #102
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
ambler1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,785
Default

does anyone know if movies are also encoded with 440hz sound?

if so, is there a program to convert them?
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 11:53 PM   #103
psystorm
Senior Member
 
psystorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Amerika
Posts: 480
Default

A little more info the Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...solfeggio.html



What Are The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies?

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part they’ve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order



For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!


This has the chart for the Equal temperament beatings (all figures in Hz)
__________________
If you are not already on a government watch list yet, then you should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF for not speaking out.
psystorm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 12:05 AM   #104
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,603
Default

Is this aversion to 440 based on the number 11?

on the piano, A1 = 55 Hz. Since each octave is a doubling of frequency;

A2 = 110 Hz., A3 = 220 Hz., A4 = 440 Hz., etc
__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 12:14 AM   #105
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psystorm View Post
A little more info the Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...solfeggio.html



What Are The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies?

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part they’ve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order



For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piano_tuning

This has the chart for the Equal temperament beatings (all figures in Hz)
Using A440 as reference:

396 Hz = G4 (offset by 17.59 cents)

417 Hz = G#4 (offset by 7.05 cents)

528 Hz = C5 (offset by 15.64 cents)

639 Hz = D#5 (offset by 45.97 cents)

741 Hz = F#5 (offset by 2.36 cents)

852 Hz = G#5 (offset by 44.02 cents)
__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 12:19 AM   #106
fidokrab
Senior Member
 
fidokrab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: California
Posts: 499
Default

Here's a good site that shows the different frequencies:

http://soundsofyouth.com/
__________________
"The whole conspiracy network is a huge web of deceit in itself with half-truth mixed in with truths. This is why researchers and investigators must be very careful with information they come across and present beyond themselves." - Unknown
fidokrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 12:24 AM   #107
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,603
Default

Since a semitone, C - C# = 100 cents and the aforementioned offsets are well below 100 cents. Could somebody please explain why the resetting of these rather subtle offsets would be so conducive to:

Liberating guilt and fear
Undoing situations and facilitating change
Transformation and miracles (grin)

etc.

The largest offset is 45.97 cents. not quite a 1/4 tone, which would be 50 cents.

I really need to know why this offset is so crucial to healing, transformation, etc.

?
__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind

Last edited by torus; 30-08-2010 at 12:29 AM.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 12:36 AM   #108
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,603
Default

Musicians? facilitate, heal, and transform thyself...

__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 12:43 AM   #109
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,603
Default

More beauty...

Clair de Lune

__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 12:50 AM   #110
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,603
Default

Until Horowitz composes a piece as subtle as the 2nd movement of the Emperor Concerto or Clair de Lune, let alone a full symphony, and demonstrates the benefit of using 528 as a base, complete with peer review, placebo testing etc. I'm inclined to believe that he has more interest in selling you his latest book and at the same time inducing a subtle paranoia that your choice of music is disempowering you.
__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind

Last edited by torus; 30-08-2010 at 12:51 AM.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 12:55 AM   #111
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,603
Default

I GET IT!!!!! Beethoven and one of his most famous pieces, affectionately known as The "Moonlight" Sonata and Debussy's famous Clair de Lune...uh-huh!!!

ahhh, MOON MATRIX ANYONE!?!?!?!?!?

PUT THE KIDS TO BED!!!!!

BURN YOUR CD'S Those Europeans, who were most likely "initiates", have been responsible for all the disharmony that befell the world!!!
__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 01:07 AM   #112
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,603
Default

__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 04:02 AM   #113
troii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 100
Default

So I went to www.i528tunes.com and I heard music supposebly at 528mhz. I could tell no difference between 528mhz and 440mhz. This website also charges an arm and a leg for music, the claim you must donate to receive any music and agents of an artist may sign up to recieve 60% royalties from donations. The donations are for keeping the site running and converting the music to the frequency. They have a required suggested donation which you can not change unless the amount is higher. I can understand it may have a cost to do this process but they charge more then what the corporation music labels do. Fairly certain they could just have their program avaliable for download for free, there are plenty of options where they would not have to be the bandwidth for the downloads. They let you sample 10 seconds of all songs and you can listen to spirit in the sky in 528mhz fo phree.

Last edited by troii; 30-08-2010 at 04:17 AM.
troii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 04:09 AM   #114
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,603
Default

welcome to the roundabout! This YES piece is slightly above A440. Whether this pertains to the band tuning this way or the mastering process, I don't know. But it's still a great song!

__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 04:15 AM   #115
troii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
This video says to goto www.i528tunes.com or www.528records.com , they are the same site, I went there and refer to my last post for my point.
troii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 04:19 AM   #116
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,603
Default

We have to get Masuro Emoto in on the action! You know, micrographs of frozen water that have been exposed to Mozart, Beethoven, Bach etc. and the symmetry of the frozen crystals. We need performances in 440 and 528 to see if the symmetry is further enhanced. Apparently, if you write things like "LOVE" on a glass of water it too produces harmonious shapes whereas the word "Hitler" produces assymetry. I wonder if you wrote Hitler in an elegant Florentine script if this would change things or if the water would call my bluff!?
__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 04:23 AM   #117
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troii View Post
This video says to goto www.i528tunes.com or www.528records.com , they are the same site, I went there and refer to my last post for my point.
yes, I know. I wasn't endorsing i538 tunes. You see, I found alot of the music in Inception to be as ingratiating as the scenes in the snow and the bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang!!!!!!!! The maker of the video makes some not so subtle hints of mindfuck which I found interesting
__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 04:24 AM   #118
troii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
We have to get Masuro Emoto in on the action! You know, micrographs of frozen water that have been exposed to Mozart, Beethoven, Bach etc. and the symmetry of the frozen crystals. We need performances in 440 and 528 to see if the symmetry is further enhanced. Apparently, if you write things like "LOVE" on a glass of water it too produces harmonious shapes whereas the word "Hitler" produces assymetry. I wonder if you wrote Hitler in an elegant Florentine script if this would change things or if the water would call my bluff!?
So I'm listening to music (spirit in the sky, on www.528records.com)that is in 528mhz frequency and I feel no different, it also sounds exactly what I can find on youtube of the same song.
troii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 04:25 AM   #119
troii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
yes, I know. I wasn't endorsing i538 tunes. You see, I found alot of the music in Inception to be as ingratiating as the scenes in the snow and the bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang!!!!!!!! The maker of the video makes some not so subtle hints of mindfuck which I found interesting
I don't care if you're endorsing it, I am only saying I do not see an effect from the different frequency. I am aware that the site is not necessarily that frequency same with what I am using to hear it. What do you mean by mind fuck and I never seen that movie.
troii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 04:32 AM   #120
torus
Senior Member
 
torus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troii View Post
So I'm listening to music (spirit in the sky, on www.528records.com)that is in 528mhz frequency and I feel no different, it also sounds exactly what I can find on youtube of the same song.
WHAT? megahertz now!?! What the hell is this!?!? Clear as mud to me now.
again, standard concert "A" = 440 hz. if 528 Hz is the "new" A, or reference frequency, you should be able to detect transposition. What, do they propose to digitally modulate everything into "C" and thereby further degrade things? everything in your ipod etc has had upper and lower partials shaved, robbing it of its elegant, analog warmth
__________________
Moment by moment, breath by breath, unbind the mind
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:09 PM.