Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2010, 01:36 AM   #1
john connor

Default Clone farm's milk is on sale

OK I know some on here will say another DM story...

Milk from the offspring of cloned cows is secretly - and illegally - going into high street shops.

Despite deep unease among consumers, the milk is not being labelled or identified in any way, leaving shoppers in the dark about what they are drinking.

The dairy farmer involved said he wanted to remain anonymous because the British public regards cloning as so distasteful that buyers would stop taking his milk.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...admission.html

They also put Oxytocin in our dairy products

Reports exist of hundreds of girls being kidnapped from across India and brought to Sodawar and Geerwar villages in Alwar district of Rajasthan, where they are given oxytocin injections to hasten their puberty and pushed into prostitution. The kidnapped girls have reportedly been as young as six-month-old babies. They are raised by the villagers as their own daughters.[73]

The dairy industry is known to use oxytocin injections on cows and buffaloes with an aim to increase their milk production. Although it increases milk flow, it can also cause painful contractions in the animal's uterus

john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:18 AM   #2
chrysoprase

In the U.S., the FDA approved the sale of cloned products and by-products about 2 years ago. And it does not have to be labelled.

I called one of the grocery stores I shop at and asked them if they sell this. The guy who answered laughed and said "no". I wasn't reassured. I don't know if he actually knew the answer. Maybe he just wanted to get me off the phone because he was busy.

If they don't have to label it - I wonder if they have to tell you if you ask? I don't think the FDA addressed this in their approval. Maybe a store can buy this product, without knowing themselves if it is cloned.

There are some dairy products in the U.S. that have labels that say they are not from cloned animals - Tillamook and Horizon, for example.

At the time of the FDA approval - it was not a big news story. Most people do not even know about it. Most news agencies mentioned it once - and if you missed it - oh, well.....

I did a little research at that time to see if any major grocery chains made any public statements. Not really. One said that they have no plans to carry it. Which is not exactly saying that they won't.
chrysoprase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:55 AM   #3
jackson82

Yum
jackson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 AM   #4
decim

He's right..look..

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:15 AM   #5
jackson82

No decim it's the bottles that are clones.
jackson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:51 AM   #6
rodin
Banned

clone milk - what's the problem? Its what the cows get injected and fed with is the worry
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:04 AM   #7
christ4life

I wouldn't mess with God's creations you could get killed from unusual diseases, and behaviors from these clones.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:00 PM   #8
dedicate

What do they mean by "cloned"?

I'm old enough to remember when "clone" meant other than asexual reproduction. "Clone" originally meant taking the DNA and just one cell to produce a complete organism... not any more.

Clone today, just means asexual reproduction of a twin organism?

Why do the papers not tell us what is meant by "clone"? If they are using an egg and fertilizing the egg artificially, then that is far from actual cloning.

Haven't we been warned about the PTB changing language?

Last edited by dedicate; 02-08-2010 at 12:03 PM.
dedicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:45 PM   #9
chrysoprase

ViaGen (Austin, Texas) clones cows from the best slabs of beef they can find.

It is expensive at first, but the more you clone, the cheaper it gets. ViaGen says they have been doing it for five years. If it wasn't a money-making venture - then why would companies do this?

Quote:
August, 22, 2006

Cloned Beef: It's what's for Dinner

What if you could carve off a chunk of the most succulent slab of steak you´ve ever eaten, clone a bull from it, then produce weeks of identically delectable dinners? Irina Polejaeva, chief embryologist at ViaGen, a livestock-cloning lab in Austin, Texas, aims to bring cloned beef to the American dinner table within the next few years. Since 2005, ViaGen has cloned half a dozen cows from strips of beef, a procedure that enables the company to test the quality of the meat before bringing it back to life.

http://www.popsci.com/scitech/articl...s-whats-dinner
According to Reuters, clone offspring are already in the food chain. Once it has started, it is difficult to track.

ViaGen says that they are doing this for the taste and quality of beef. I don't believe it. Beef eaters eat beef because they like the taste. Why would a corporation think they can improve the taste? I think the ultimate goal might be to grow beef in a laboratory and cut out the growing/feeding years. Bring a clone to life as an adult ready to butcher, or milk.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #10
void

Yet more of the effects of growing population and growing demand, in our faces. Issues like this are only going to keep growing as the 'industry' of foods take to making questionable short cuts to maximize production output and get it cheaper for consumers, as well as to make profit. None of us want to make the link that it is the massive industrial demand for foods now from every one of us that is causing such practices to be encouraged. And as a business, yeah I can partly understand a company trying to cover its tracks, because tell me is 'not' true that (as the producer claims) if consumers knew the methods, they might boycott the farmers's produce? With economic dips, people are going for cheaper produce and companys will attempt to provide cheaper and cheaper to sustain that and also keep their own busineses going. At the end of the day, everybody hurts from this. The Food industry trys to cut corners, people's health potentially takes a dive as they attempt to get stuff cheaper (understandable as the pinch starts being felt), and the poor animals involved get exploited with increasingly unnatural ways of increasing output. It is likely that things will get to stage where people will not be in a position to boycott certain sources, because those sources are providing the cheapest produce and people will tend to put their weekly expenditure first during economic dips, rather than the luxury of looking after one's health. Organic produce, excellent grains and the like are luxury choices of good times. The better you want to treat yourself food wise, it seems the more money you need to spend on it in the first place. There will always be people who 'do' have a fair amount of money and prioritise other things over good food which they 'can' afford, but for others that isn't the case and they are increasingly going to be sold freaky food.
void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:14 PM   #11
robl240

It makes me wonder if the Foot and Mouth fiasco of 2003 was some sort of False Flag to destroy the weaker Cattle and reduce population numbers in Herds so that this type of Genetic Testing on Dairy Produce could be given the go-ahead.
robl240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:17 PM   #12
concordewarrior

Question

Does organic/clone and clone byproducts exist? Can it be found in the food chain?
concordewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:17 PM   #13
decim

Bloody scientists what'll they do next..bottles cloned..cloned bottles..bottles that are cloned...I drink carton UHT...better stackability you see...why would anyone need two bottles that look the same...I used to milk cows...they love it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson82 View Post
No decim it's the bottles that are clones.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #14
blue2

Milk is acidic anyway so not that good for you in reality and actually leaches out calcium from bones cos lacking in magnesium and other bone minerals. Grains are acid too but Buckwheat and Millet are alkaline. For strong bones you need 500mg calcium to 600 mg magnesium but it needs to be bound to Amino Acid chelates and use Boron too. Using own home made nut milks are better from shelled nuts though and filtered water.Grind in coffee grinder if have one. Vegan and vegetarian are not that costly and lots folks grow veges these days and herbs then dandelions for coffee-buy a dehydrator and you are away!

Milk these days not being RAW cos it is messed with and processed contains no enzymes to digest the Protein Casein therefore it will toxify you.

Might be better to buy in raw goats milk from www.red23.co.uk if still around.
Time to turn our own health around folks.

Plus ordinary cows produce enough milk anyway for the ever growing populations- and after three lots of milking of cloned they collapse and go for slaughter- it is painful life for cloned cows/animals, recall the sheep that was cloned...? so boycott the industry folks.

Last edited by blue2; 02-08-2010 at 01:28 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #15
chrysoprase

About one month after the FDA announced it's approval of the sale of cloned meat, there was a huge recall of beef. The beef came from cows from a Chino Valley, California farm.

Most of this beef was sold cheaply. Alot of it went to school cafeterias across the country. It was over 100 million pounds of beef recalled.

A few days after this recall, The Humane Society of America released video to news stations. The video was of an undercover operation at that same farm in Chino Valley.

The video showed cows being scooped up/pushed by a bulldozer (because they could not walk). It was surmised that these cows were sick.

Maybe the timing was a coincidence. But at the time I did wonder if the stories were related. Maybe cloned cows were already on the scene and the FDA announcement was a formality. Maybe cloned cows never learn, or are unable to walk.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:23 PM   #16
chrysoprase

Quote:
Originally Posted by concordewarrior View Post
Does organic/clone and clone byproducts exist? Can it be found in the food chain?
If the U.S. FDA approved the sale of clone products and by-products, you can be sure that it exists and is in the food chain.

The U.S. FDA says that these products do not have to be labelled. However, farmers are allowed to label their products as not being clone products.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #17
robl240

I wonder wether simply to sticking to having Milk in Tea (the Proteins being burnt off by the hot water) or powdered Milk is more alternative than drinking this "Engineered" Milk fresh from the Carton.
robl240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:28 PM   #18
concordewarrior

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysoprase View Post
If the U.S. FDA approved the sale of clone products and by-products, you can be sure that it exists and is in the food chain.

The U.S. FDA says that these products do not have to be labelled. However, farmers are allowed to label their products as not being clone products.
My question was... can there be any clone food with an organic label on it coming from organic production?

(i.e. does organic clone food exist?)

concordewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #19
freeyourmindfreeyourself
Inactive

This is wrong on so many levels! Whys no one being arrested Udder Madness

Last edited by freeyourmindfreeyourself; 02-08-2010 at 02:37 PM.
freeyourmindfreeyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:43 PM   #20
chrysoprase

I have milk in my coffee. I use milk from an organic farmer that promises not to use antiobiotics, hormones, pesticides or cloned cows.

I am sure in the UK you would be able to find a farmer/product you trust?

Quote:
My question was... can there be any clone food with an organic label on it coming from organic production?

(i.e. does organic clone food exist?)
Oh! If it doesn't now; I wouldn't be surprised if it will. Organic foods and the health food market are open to corruption because of the money to be made. (Think of soy milk that is made from GMO soy)

Look for labels that specify "no cloning".

But, since organic farmers can no longer really guarantee that their food does not contain traces of GMO traits..... I think about the Reuters report about clones having already entered in the food chain (as offspring). So, even with the best intentions, some day it might be that (at the very least) clone offspring could be found on the large scale organic farms.

It is like the genie in the bottle - once it has been let out - it is hard to put back in.