Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Satanism / Cults / Esoteric / Astral Entities & Spirit Possession
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-07-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
7_7truthnow

Default Is Apple a Satanic Cult?

Think about it - the apple symbolizes the means by which Satan tempted Adam and Even.

Apple releases products such as iPod and iPhone. i = eye = all-seeing eye.

http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/Apple.html
7_7truthnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
wildheartx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_7truthnow View Post
Think about it - the apple symbolizes the means by which Satan tempted Adam and Even.

I don't know but i don't like macs. Ipod's or Itunes so probably yes...haha..they cause me so much troubles does Itunes. You can read so much into all that stuff though. Give them attention and you give them food.

Last edited by wildheartx; 18-07-2010 at 08:26 PM.
wildheartx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 10:14 PM   #3
herushura
Banned

No
herushura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 11:23 PM   #4
lordzoma

Yes. Obviously.
Old 28-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #5
lester diamond

A serpent tempted adam and eve it doesnt mention satan anywhere in the book of genesis.
lester diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #6
moon monkey
Sin bin - Time Out

It could be a massive technology business.
moon monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 01:52 PM   #7
nightgash
Inactive

See the bite taken out of the apple. The bite that caused the fall of man.
nightgash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 12:31 AM   #8
burial

It was a snake, not Satan, and it wasnt an apple....
Old 31-07-2010, 02:42 AM   #9
subl1minal
Inactive

My Macbook has done me a lot more wonders than any shitty PC has ever done, so thanks Apple either-way.

The Apple logo is definitely symbolism of the Garden of Eden and tempting Eve, Fall of Man etc. because look at how they sucker in everyone (including myself) into buying their products, when it's the same old products everyone else has done, just with their mark on it. Master Capitalists!

Even if they are a Satanic cult, at least they make some useful products.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 06:09 AM   #10
noewhan

If the theory that the Bibles version of Adam & Eve is about genetics is correct, then these items make more sense..

http://www.apple.com/science/profiles/barmada/

http://www.icr.org/article/apple-com...s-african-eve/

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 31-07-2010 at 06:09 AM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 06:13 AM   #11
aejor_mn

It wasn't a snake, it was a serpent. There is a difference.
The Serpent symbolizing the evil wizard who summoned the hordes from Orion and satan. An actual being who fed them poisonous apples at the Garden of Avila in Tansania to seduce Life (eve) and impregnate her with Cain,the hybrid of Good and Evil.

All computer systems as they are, are satanic in "hidden" purpose. You're only as secure as you think you are and unfortunately we are stuck with this crap for now.

Everything and especially newer operating systems wants to tie you into the internet and an Eschalon data base of Intelligence gathering about you. For example,Adobe loggin your temporary internet files and not clearing them when you think you just deleted them.

Allways clear your temporary internet files,history and cookies especially. Bad enough you have to deal with hackers or tracer files on your pc. You can only be safe but never secure.

Now everything else about computers (Come put errors) is satanic in part alike our everyday words we use that are premeditated thought control. For example,Father has hate in it and mother is not a moth!
Papa and Mama is correct. Many words come from secret societies of Egypt and Hebron also.

consider all the "Red Hat" or "Red Dragon" terms for your computers like webs,crawlers,bat,execute,operating system,OX active X,ram, or even Adobe as a Red Brick for example.

However the core is based on the 8 or entwined hermphrodite serpent of satan or baphomet and your programming is based on the hebrew YA, who we know was satan in disguise. If you open an executable program with notepad,you'll see all the y's with two dots above meaning YAH.

Yoruba or the evil Voodoo language is also a part of pre-installed languages like Windows 7. Just as the voodoo open source Ubantu or Linux systesm. All the same game.

We know obviously since Windows 8 or mac 40 or 4 half of eight are in cahoots with each other for the ZMO.

That is why you have the "Billings of the Gates of Hell" along with the "Stevedores of Jobes daughters". 8 and the lesser 4. Freemason terms who front for the Zionists of the Rothburgs or "Red Hats,shields and Dragons. Same as Easter island and it's voodoos of ngorongoro script. Coincidently the same as for our Garden of Avila in Tansania being next to the ngorongoro crater and Jesus' death being mourned and celebrated on Easter. Guess why that is?

Those of the ZMO are fake names, fake faces, fake religions and fake resumes, just like their board of directors or financial heads and world leaders as evident by Barry "aq" Obama.

Bad enough they own your phones and cell phones or idiot pods too!

Then they brainwash you with the idiot box!

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/
aejor_mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:38 PM   #12
dolores1
Sin bin - Time Out

I have been saying this about Apple and the bite for over a year now. Trace who owns the company in truth.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #13
heartysoup

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_7truthnow View Post

Man you people are getting more ridiculous every day.

An apple is also what supposedly fell onto Isaac Newton's head and inspired him with the idea of gravity.

Apple's first logo even shows Newton sitting under a tree:

"The Newton Crest: 1976-1976

The first Apple logo was designed in 1976 by Ronald Wayne, sometimes referred to as the third co-founder of Apple. The logo depicts Isaac Newton sitting under a tree, an apple dangling precipitously above his head. The phrase on the outside border reads, “Newton… A Mind Forever Voyaging Through Strange Seas of Thought … Alone.”

Apple isn't a Satanic cult; they make reliable computers for creative people.

Best of all you rarely get viruses...

And all software works perfectly....

"According to Janoff, the “bite” in the Apple logo was originally implemented so that people would know that it represented an apple, and not a tomato. It also lent itself to a nerdy play on words (bite/byte), a fitting reference for a tech company."

Here is the website which I got the info from:
http://www.edibleapple.com/the-evolu...he-apple-logo/

It helps to do a quick search before leaping to the conclusion that something "is a Satanic cult".
heartysoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #14
rapunzel

Nowhere in the Bible does it mention the apple as the fruit in Eden. It was only later tradition that deemed it so.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

I have never caused anyone to weep - Negative Confession Egypt
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #15
iwonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartysoup View Post
That may be so, but that doesn't explain the fact that the apple is bitten. Also, the rainbow is a symbol of Luciferism.

Last edited by iwonder; 20-08-2010 at 09:09 PM.
iwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #16
theperceivingeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwonder View Post
That may be so, but that doesn't explain the fact that the apple is bitten. Also, the rainbow is a symbol of Luciferism.
You better change your avatar then...

Hivemind Radio
theperceivingeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 10:25 PM   #17
omnisense

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperceivingeye View Post
You better change your avatar then...

lol good catch. Rainbow symbolizing Lucifer? lol.. People take symbols too far. I like color. A rainbow represents the designer of this universes creativity to me.

As for apple I have owned 4 and used 5 apple comps in my life. Never had a problem with any of them. Great computers. Overpriced a bit but I like the company. They also made it so any musician can sell their music with itunes. nomore is it corporate artists only sell their music(unless you play live). So I love apple for that. Also getting music in peoples hands anywhere they go, also a nice thing to do and beneficial IMO.

The following apple has is loyal, but it's definitely not satanic. Just about all the apple people Ive met were open minded, knew about the NWO, and were interesting nice people. Not that Im saying all are.
Old 29-08-2010, 02:09 AM   #18
ytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
My Macbook has done me a lot more wonders than any shitty PC has ever done, so thanks Apple either-way.

yes, satan works with greatest temptations...

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 05:51 AM   #19
heuer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
I have been saying this about Apple and the bite for over a year now. Trace who owns the company in truth.
Who?

This is all quite interesting. Fairly good evidence that proves Microsoft is Illuminati run/controlled. UNIX was invented for some Illuminati reason too. So I mean you got no real flexibility. heh
heuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 10:51 AM   #20
qpid
Inactive

I dont know also....but I hope not......I like apple
qpid is offline   Reply With Quote