Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 24-07-2010, 05:29 AM   #1021
theflow

Guys enough poking about and chest pounding please. This topic is hard enough to understand without the bullshit, don't get so defensive ( or offensive).

Anyhow today I was reading a book from Charles Howard Hinton, who coined the term tesseract.

The book is called "the forth dimension" published in 1909,

A quote from page 230

" The movement and mechanics of four-dimensional space are definite and intelligible. A vortex with a surface as its axis affords a geometric image of a closed circuit, and there are rotations which by their polarity afford a possibly definition of statical electricity."

A lot of the book is related to how to perceive 4 -dimensions visually or geometrically ( he used color coded cubes instead of numbers) but he also talks quite extensively about the relation of electrical vortex's having the characteristics of exactly what appears to be a 4th dimension.

It reminded me a lot of a Rodin coil.

Anyhow is a fascinating read from 100 years ago and its online http://www.archive.org/stream/fourth...ge/n3/mode/2up

Last edited by theflow; 24-07-2010 at 05:30 AM.
theflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 01:41 PM   #1022
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflow View Post
Guys enough poking about and chest pounding please. This topic is hard enough to understand without the bullshit, don't get so defensive ( or offensive).
let me tell you where I am headed.
clearly where I am going.
this is not about chest pounding
you folks are witness to the unfolding of the story that was already written.

understand?
I am just starting to.

humor me for a moment and respect the PATTERN I have detected?
aren't you folks looking for PATTERNS too?
well if you are on this thread not looking for PATTERNS...would that be a waste of time, most of you will agree?

THE PATTERN I detected is the Fibonacci/phi = nature's GOLDEN SPIRAL

Big deal, the herd reBLEATs in unison?

don't go there...
please show RESPECT for the PATTERN that 'just is', a GOLDEN PATTERN that which has been twisted into some kind of sicko 'justice', a perversion of what really comprises fair.

here is a thread where I have parking these many coincidences, which reveal THE PATTERN, we seem to be ignoring, to our peril?

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewto...?p=63092#63092

i.e.
I have followed this PATTERN which revealed itself as the CODE 11 2 5 8 found on CARD X of the Tarot.
I have been hot on the trail of the deeper meaning of the GOLDEN MEAN for quite sometime now.

11 2 5 8
then add the Masonic cipher or KEY, the number '3'.
thus the CODE is revealed.
11 2 3 5 8

Place the cipher '3' in the center.
Now if you join the numbers 11, 2, 3, 5, 8 what shape do we have?
W
The letter 'W' ooks like a waveform to me?
Witten and Widukind (my surname) and an upside down Marko, all get together to solve this mystery?
What if?
After all I have spoken with Marko, and he did remind to write everything down.
Did Marko dare call me nuts?
duh hardly.

Clearly the ARCHTYPE suggests another 'W', 'M', 'E' or '3' must step forward?
Maybe the 'E' was Einstein?
Fellas fellas here is more proof of the script that has already been written.
ALL OF US on this thread are aware of the solfeggio frequency 528 hertz which heals the cell wall and DNA, is the claim.
Now guess where the tallest church spire in all the world is?
In Ulm, Germany, Einstein's hometown, and yes of course, it is 528 feet tall?
The BERLIN WALL i.e. the Brandenburg Gate is situated at 52.8 degrees latitude.

Statue of Widukind in Herford, Germany, Coordinates 52°8′

So what do Barack Obama, Einstein, Ed Witten and ole RaphaHELL all have in common with healing our DNA?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...hero-widukind/

The statue of Widukind, the last Anglo-Saxon to oppose the Pope is located also at 52.8 degrees latitude.

so I now know exactly what it is that I need to do.

Contact Ed Witten

why Ed Witten?
2 very good reasons.
hope you folks realize I am making a beeline, going straight to the top, going to see the queen bee himself?

Ed Witten and Roger Penrose designed the Twistor String Theory together, or at least RP started it and EW picked it up later.

Ed Wittens birthday carries the CODE 11 2 5 8

Quote:
Edward Witten (born August 26, 1951) is an American theoretical physicist with a focus on mathematical physics. He is a professor at the Institute for Advanced Study. He is a leading researcher in superstring theory, supersymmetric quantum field theories and other areas of mathematical physics. Edward Witten is regarded by many of his peers as one of the greatest living physicists.[1] He currently is the only physicist to have received the highest honor in mathematics, the Fields Medal.

8 26 1951

11 2 5 8 and 69*
So why Ed?

Ed Witten's theory, the notation he uses to express his Twistor String Theory is a perfect fit for the SATOR/ROTAS magic square found in the ruins of Pompeii, and the source of this magic square is in fact unknown.
THIS SQUARE is the purported TREASURE that the TEMPLARs found...?

YES!
I really FEEL it is, and here we have another profound prediction, made by me, that Ed and me shall PROVE to be true, wait and see.

It even bears their name.
The Knights Templar Magic Square, source unknown, found in Solomon's Temple.
Sure I can buy into that, the ROTAS Square heralds from the Solomon Temple era?
Did the Templers find gold or a GOLDEN RULE within the GOLDEN SPIRAL found within the ARCHitecture of Solomon's Temple?

All of the same letters are used in the ancient SATOR/ROTAS square and modern TWISTOR STRING THEORY?

Only the two vowels, the only two vowels used in the 5x5 magic square, the A and O, the Alpha and Omega, are NOT accounted for.
YES the astute will immediately see that 5 x 5 = 2 5 (marko's cosmic blender)

Can we use this magic square to double and halve circuits?

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/201...-the-swastika/

2000 years later the ROTAS/SATOR square yields a powerful clue to mankind's destiny?
hmm

clearly we are being 'lead'.
wow

And this theory fulfills the primary expectation of a simple beautiful elegant theory of everything that can be taught to anyone with a grade 12 education, using mnemonics to TRIGGER what we already know.

I shall be proof of that.

Bottom line here:
that is the message that needs to get out.
the LEFT BRAIN NEEDS THE RIGHT BRAIN to help fix the meSS.

WHY *69
that would be my astrological sign.
and the Freemasons KEYSTONE placed in their Royal Arch is represented by Cancer too?

And we can find evidence of the CODE in an ARCH that confirms this?
yes of course dudes!!!!!!
OBVIOUS to me that IGNORANT folks are IGNORING the OBVIOUS.
sorry is it not OBVIOUS?

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...ne-royal-arch/

Spirit of St. LouiS, the spirit the gateway to the WEST?

SSS

Is this the sign I should contact Ed?

ALL THE PIECES ARE FALLING INTO PLACE, including the identification of the KEYSTONE, DON'T THE HERD OF EWE SEE THAT?
folks we are a mere expression of the creator's heART...the sooner the IGNORANT DEAD WALKING ZOMBIES wake up to that fact, the better for all humanity.

BARBIE AND HIS IGNORANT TONE ARE OUTTA TUNE with the VIBE
LOCK THIS THREAD

Duh it is obvious why too.
Because what I just posted will be buried under MORE LEFT BRAINED NON-SENSE, encouraged by ignorant folks like barbie?
This LAST POST SHOULD BE ACCESSIBLE and SEEN by all Marko Rodin enthusiasts who click on this thread.
The stuff found on this thread can be found anywhere on the net...ask MythMath

However I OFFER a rather unique opportunity for everybody today on the eve of the Day out of Time...July25
7 25
WANTED ALIVE NOT DEAD = humanity?
I would not be surprised if Sadukan sees the value in what I offer, FINALLY, he is no dummy.

WHY SHOULD THIS THREAD BE LOCKED NOW?

I want to give EVERYBODY else a chance to beat Ed Witten and me to finding a solution to this MAGIC SQUARE, and of course the ultimate prize...a chance at the kick of the can with your big TOE!!!!

On your st. MARK
go get evil SET
let's play the game of GO

Beautiful simple and elegant and rather GOLDEN is what I offer.

I wish the IGNORANT could IGNORE the contempt I have for them.
Really I do.

Shall we all move forward now and begin to comprehend what is being offered here?

Last edited by raphael; 24-07-2010 at 06:40 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 07:58 PM   #1023
sadukan

Exclamation Sura 52

@Ralph, thanks for the (almost) compliment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post
I would not be surprised if Sadukan sees the value in what I offer, FINALLY, he is no dummy.
... I have something to share with you. More on your "4 Ages" re-hash later...

First, I must digress into a short anecdote from 2002...

(Ralph will like this)

I was attending an annual conference one weekend with people from many nations. I couldn't sleep (and didn't all weekend) and we had the biggest thunderstorm I have ever experienced - multiple direct hits, lasting hours.

So, I was in a large hall with many people (we had to sleep there overnight) and I was laying on my back looking up at the high ceiling... I began to "see" (ie, hallucinate) letters and symbols in a feint neon-magenta colour...

...one of these symbols stood out and remained in my memory.

I'm mentioning this now because I used that symbol yesterday to find a link between Lee's toroids and Rodin's ABHA skin (not just the 124875 part, all of the numbers on each of the toroids, exact matches in the correct locations)...

So, when I got home (after an "interesting" weekend away - teehee) I wrote on a small card (which has been right here above me for the last 6 years - at least)... I placed the symbol together with a number...

Seems like this is your wake-up call Ralph...: .

Synchronise that!

I also found a link to the "crescent and star" symbol, in terms of the MOD9 complimentary pairs while looking at Lee's 8-spoke layout:

0-9 (same position and first tip of the crescent)
1-8
2-7
3-6
4-5 (same position and other tip of the crescent)

The 5-pointed "" star is visualised as penetrating through both layers of the crescent, there's an "outer" track and an "inner" track - hope that's not too right-brained for you Ralph?

I'm sure you are as clever as you claim to be.

Ok, back to your "4 Ages" Crowley/Zodiac Cross and the Tarot Card of the Wheel of Fortune (X), it seems to me (and has done all along) that this is a re-hash of earlier systems, but not wishing to call you ignorant I shall not indulge myself. Also, I think you are ignoring the Dogon connection - you have your reasons; hopefully you can overcome them. Perhaps this has something to do with "healing your DNA"...? *shrugs*

BTW, if you notice my signature on here (at least on the Rodin thread, like here) has been the same. I have also been open about my own work and intentions from the beginning - like here where you challenged me regarding Robert Dickter, the LuoShu© and the Triabolo. Plus, I ALWAYS quote sources, and acknowledge the original contributions of others.

(Ralph still hasn't appologised for stealing my artwork. Anyhow...)

Regarding Robert's book, it looks interesting - but it's priced at $55.00 + $20.00 p+p.

$75.00!!!?

(I think I'll wait for the sales.)

Dan Winter et al, your game is up.

sadukan.

PS - Just to respond to some of Ralph's post in more detail:

Quote:
However I OFFER a rather unique opportunity for everybody today on the eve of the Day out of Time...July25
7 25
WANTED ALIVE NOT DEAD = humanity?
Let's not be hypocrital about this.

Quote:
WHY SHOULD THIS THREAD BE LOCKED NOW?
So you can ignore the rest of the journey?

Quote:
I want to give EVERYBODY else a chance to beat Ed Witten and me to finding a solution to this MAGIC SQUARE, and of course the ultimate prize...a chance at the kick of the can with your big TOE!!!!
5x5 "Square of Mars" (Roman God of War - how apt to your general tone on here, nothing that we don't know already then.)

You realise there are a whole series of magic squares traditionally applied to the sefirot of the Tree of Life in the Kabbalah...? - of course you do!!!

Here is an interesting reference on Mars:

"This would also imply that during the prior Age of Aries (roughly 2400 to 600 B.C.E.), the Age was “ruled” by Mars, the god of war. Aries is very much a male (macho) sign, and is likely to have been a time when the aggressive male energy dominated affairs. This might best be illustrated by the reign of Marduk in Babylon. Marduk is traditionally associated with Mars, and his reign, primarily from Babylon would have occurred after the fall of the Sumerian civilization circa 2000 B.C.E.. (Incidentally, the word “Cairo” in the ancient language of the time means “Mars”!)"

"" anyone...?

Quote:
On your st. MARK
go get evil SET
let's play the game of GO
I'm already there mate - well before you turned up.

Quote:
Beautiful simple and elegant and rather GOLDEN is what I offer.
I must be blind.

Quote:
I wish the IGNORANT could IGNORE the contempt I have for them.
Really I do.
Now that is one oxymoron that a hypocrite should do well to avoid.

Quote:
Shall we all move forward now and begin to comprehend what is being offered here?
"What is being offered" has been the issue ever since you attempted to hijack this thread. It just so happens that rather than "convert" us all, you have instead helped to consolidate material that has already been covered on here before you arrived. Thankyou for your failure, it is sincerely appreciated.

PPS - I-Ching? Tarot? Dogon? Tzolkin? "Go" (Wei-Qi)? E8? Magic squares? post#454 contains everything you need. More here.

PPPS - Respect where it's due. (Lee Burton included)

...Reishi Tea anyone...?

[74:30] "over it is 19" AAalayha(by) tisAAata(9) AAashara(10)
[94:5-6] Al-sharh ("Osiris")
Al-Nitak, Sirius, Kochab, Thuban
DiYu - 18 Levels of Hell
Philip LeMarchand

Wei-Qi

Last edited by sadukan; 24-07-2010 at 08:00 PM. Reason: minor corrections
sadukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 11:22 PM   #1024
barbitone

Quote:
BARBIE AND HIS IGNORANT TONE ARE OUTTA TUNE with the VIBE
LOCK THIS THREAD

Duh it is obvious why too.
Because what I just posted will be buried under MORE LEFT BRAINED NON-SENSE, encouraged by ignorant folks like barbie?
See, this is why no one likes you - you could've left this out and I would be fine with the rest you have to say (except it doesn't see mto have a lot to do with VBM except that 5x5 = 25....wow!)

I have no idea how you can be that much of a butthole and not notice..... it's an amazing thing!

If you don't want your posts to be lost then..... START YOUR OWN THREAD!!!!!!!

Last edited by barbitone; 24-07-2010 at 11:23 PM.
barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 04:37 AM   #1025
riseball

Sadukan, I was reviewing some of the links on your signature and found some connections that might be worth jogging or sharing…

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadukan View Post

_1 - (6 yang/0 yin)
_6 - (5 yang/1 yin)
15 - (4 yang/2 yin)
20 - (3 yang/3 yin)
15 - (2 yang/4 yin)
_6 - (1 yang/5 yin)
_1 - (0 yang/6 yin)
-------------------
1+6+15+20+15+6+1 = 64
This is the same as PASCAL’S TRIANGLE which relates to DOUBLING CIRCUIT (124875, 1,2,4,8,16,32,64, etc. or 2^n). The hexagrams relate perfectly with the I-Ching that Sadukan proposed way back.

The link below is a website relating to TETRAHEDRAL numbers, pascal’s triangle, triangular numbers, etc. showing the connection with the tetrahedral numbers, the number 64.
http://milan.milanovic.org/math/engl...trahedral.html

Quote:

Orion - Sirius - Ursa - Draco

This also refers to sura number 94 "Ashaar" (one of the many ways to transliterate the word for Osiris):

If you listen to the arabic being recited in this video you can clearly hear:

"Aus-Siri-Us-Ra" => "AAusri yusran" (as above)

Orion (Ausar) - Sirius - Ursa - Draco

These are the "4 Royal Stars" of the Great Pyramid at Giza.
I don’t know if anyone has noticed this, but if you di-sect what Sadukan posted a while ago regarding the Pyramid of Giza and the 4 Royal Stars, I noticed in the pronunciation or spelling the stars are embedded.

Orion (Ausar) - Sirius - Ursa - Draco

"Aus-Siri-Us-Ra" – Orion (Ausar)
"Aus-Siri-Us-Ra" - Sirius
"Aus-Siri-Us-Ra" – Ursa Major
"Aus-Siri-Us-Ra" – Ursa Minor

"Aus-Siri-Us-Ra" – Draco??? (Couldn’t find this one? Maybe another name for Draco?)

Thought this was interesting and wanted to share.

Cheers! 

Riseball
riseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 05:04 AM   #1026
raphael
Banned

Quote:
@Ralph, thanks for the (almost) compliment...

(Ralph will like this)
some good info
but
but folks gotta learn how to sift through the endless devil in the detail?

Quote:

Ok, back to your "4 Ages" Crowley/Zodiac Cross and the Tarot Card of the Wheel of Fortune (X), it seems to me (and has done all along) that this is a re-hash of earlier systems, but not wishing to call you ignorant I shall not indulge myself.
go ahead dude
IF you dis the Tarot and the Wheel of Fortune, it would be rather ironic for you to call me ignorant?
I love how the IGNORANCE that permeates the internet/this forum love to trash talk stuff they fail to comprehend?
that sir is the epitamy of ignorance?

Quote:
Also, I think you are ignoring the Dogon connection
yes I am ignoring it...how about a recap?
NAME THE DOGON PATTERN YOU PICKED UP ON?
is it elegant, beautiful and simple like phi?

Quote:

(Ralph still hasn't appologised for stealing my artwork. Anyhow...)
I am sorry for cutting and pasting your thread to another forum?
geesh
get over it
your ego
I thought you were in a sharing mood these days.
I encourage folks to steal my info.

Quote:

5x5 "Square of Mars" (Roman God of War - how apt to your general tone on here, nothing that we don't know already then.)

You realise there are a whole series of magic squares traditionally applied to the sefirot of the Tree of Life in the Kabbalah...? - of course you do!!!
your point being?
what?

HERE is my point.
doubt it will penetrate fella
your responses indicate you one dogon pup when it comes to the esoteric.

above on the left we see the inverse square law that all light/sound waves must adhere too.
on the right is the 4 AGES MODEL I propose....similar to a 3p Orbital arrangement.

the image on the LEFT provides us with:
1x1, 2x2, 3x3 (lo shu/saturn magic) and the 4x4 (jupiter magic) and beyond this 3 RING circus is the 5x5(Mars magic) the 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9 magic squares?

suggesting the CROSSOVER we should be focusing on occurs between the 4 and the 5.
(where is Tannah when you need him)

So between the 4x4 square of jupiter and the 5x5 square of mars something happens?

FOLLOW?
give ole Albrecht Durer a call?
Albrecht Dürer 21 May 1471 – 6 April 1528
I see he also has the 11 2 5 8 in his date of birth too.

The above MODEL I keep offering, but folks keep refusing, should give the folks on this thread something to look forward too, something to 'work on together'?
I am more of a team player than most IGNORANT folks realize.

Because we are going to need to figure out how to 'transit' from one magic square to the next?

duh you fellas are playing with numbers, and clearly lacking INTENT and a recognizable GOAL?
Like I keep saying ... waste of time.

I just put on the table a MODEL of MOVEMENT that satisfies both the macrocosm and the microcosm and again I get dissed?

Quote:
I must be blind.
maybe, you and Lee are probably the two most 'informed' on this thread.
I want to ask both of you straight up.

Do you see how the notation in Ed Witten's Twistor String Theory matches the ROTAS Square?
You folks know who Ed Witten is?

Quote:
"What is being offered" has been the issue ever since you attempted to hijack this thread. It just so happens that rather than "convert" us all, you have instead helped to consolidate material that has already been covered on here before you arrived. Thankyou for your failure, it is sincerely appreciated.
answer the question I posed above you IGNORANT man.

Quote:
post#454 contains everything you need.
NO it did not.
How do we use sadukan/dogon/I ching blah blah to CROSSOVER from one magic square (dimension) to the next?

Quote:
PPPS - Respect where it's due. (Lee Burton included)
exactly it is about RESPECT

Only the IGNORANT and the PROFANE are concerned about their popularity/does everybody still like me?

folks should grow up.

mesatan
Old 25-07-2010, 06:07 AM   #1027
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseball View Post

I don’t know if anyone has noticed this, but if you di-sect what Sadukan posted a while ago regarding the Pyramid of Giza and the 4 Royal Stars
oh I noticed.
AND IT IS CRITICAL to figuring everything out.

you folks are being taken for a sad sad ride courtesy of the ROYAL EGO.

Sadukan has bastardized those 4 ROYAL STARS
the IGNORANT and the PROFANE do it all the time.
that is what defines these ignorant humans with egos gone wild.
good thing I am on this thread to point out his ROYAL MISTAKES!!!

Sadukan can show NO documentation that those are the 4 ROYAL STARS as he claims.

All the IGNORANT sheeple gotta do is google his 4 ROYAL STARS vs. mine.
REAL SIMPLE
IT REALLY IS so simple to get rid of me, or him.

tell you what
here is a real simple challenge that I will abide by.

I wager my official ROYAL STARS connected to the 4 EVANGELISTS vs. Sadukan's made up little quartet.
I wager my quartet will prove to be far more significant than his 4.

The LOSER leaves this THREAD?

Which 4 stars are known as the 4 ROYAL STARS?
Will the real 4 ROYAL STARS please make your presence known?

Are they the 4 ROYAL STARS connected to the 4 zodiac signs represented by the 4 Evangelists or does the name belong to those 4 stars that sadukan has suggested?
THIS IS A REAL IMPORTANT POINT

Here is just more evidence of our sacred history being raped with his sad sad sadukan nonsense?
apparently

How much documentation do the IGNORANT like FLOW want to see about the 4 ROYAL STARS that the Persians had documented since around 3000 BC?

Eh sadukan are YOU up for the challenge, the loser (you) leaves?

You provide proof of your Egyptian 4 ROYAL STARS and I will provide proof of my Persian 4 ROYAL STARS which are connected intimately with the 4 EVANGELISTS, the 4 LIVING CREATURES and the 4 BEASTS found in the NEW and OLD testaments.

where do we find your 4 Royal Stars mentioned as 4 Royal Stars?

Please show documentation for the term you keep tossing about you ignorant ignorant ignorant man.
Leave history intact as much as you can please so others can find their way back?

So let us review how IGNORANCE operates?
sadukan has dissed the TAROT (source unknown), designed by a Freemason (smarter than sadukan for sure, A.E. Waite), which contains the code 11258 along with the REAL 4 ROYAL STARS not sadukans.

And along the way he has fooled the IGNORANT sheeple on this thread as he concocts a little narrative to support his VBM antics?

you folks all want to play for Team Ignorant eh?
too bad

IF any of you, especially barbitone can prove that sadukan's continual reference to the 4 ROYAL STARS is for real and trumps the 4 ROYAL STARS I propose,, the ones documented by the Persians....I will certainly leave this thread.
But none of you will be able too.
Why must I continually make the IGNORANT LOOK IGNORANT to get my point across?

ALL EWE gotta do is google the following:

4 Royal Stars Egypt
4 Royal Stars Persia

(4 ROYAL Stars are Fomalhaut, Aldebaran, Regulus, Antares...they do have Persian names too)

Cya Sadukan.

CODE 11 2 5 8 = the MAN, the LION, the BULL, the EAGLE

11 MAN = AQUARIUS = FOMALHAUT
2 BULL = TAURUS = ALDEBARAN
5 LION = LEO = REGULUS
8 EAGLE = SCORPIO = ANTARES

CARD X TAROT CODE = 11 2 5 8 = 4 EVANGELISTS = 4 ROYAL STARS = PHI

PHI IS THE GOLDEN SPIRAL.
what happens when we plot those 4 ROYAL STARS ... which sit on the ecliptic.

(ignore the red arrow for now)

When you connect the dots do they form a PATTERN, a golden spiral?

(ignore the red arrow for now)

and we find the code again used in the Egyptian Temple of Dendera?
yes of course.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...4-royal-stars/

cya Sadukan
bye
get lost?

too bad you folks are mesmerized by his antics and turned off by mine.
just another reason to lock the thread
so the IGNORANCE does not continue to spread via sadukan cosmology.

cya

Go ahead Barbi-dude
make your day
prove the butthole wrong.
and if EWE cannot, WTF does that make YOU?
I G N O R A N T?

I am still waiting for folks to prove anything I say is not true blue.
Try to ignore the messenger IGNORANT sheeple.
focus on the message...
because the message is the medium
and the medium is ?

stop being IGNORANT followers
ask questions if you do not understand

I am still waiting for somebody to show such initiative?
The system I propose is so simple, you can teach it to anybody with an OPEN mind.
It is laughable that folks don't 'see' it.
too funny
I still suspect some of ewe, you, and u are seething because of attempts and my theory that also suggests we should resurrect the swastika and slay the theory called jesus, or at least have jesus wear a swastika if the wanker insists on being #1 on the podium.

I wonder if this plays a role in how the IGNORANT and the PROFANE see me, and the fact nobody wants to play with RaphaHELL?

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 25-07-2010 at 06:31 AM.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:43 AM   #1028
raphael
Banned

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE 4 Royal Stars and the 4 Evangelists found on Ezekiel's Wheel.

Keep in mind that CARD X of the tarot = wheel of fortune = Ezekiel's Wheel

These two posts will also show yet another important connection between
CARD X, Ezekiel's Wheel, and CHARIOTS of Fire and the merkaba = swirly swastika?

CHARIOTS of FIRE we can trace to Atlantis and the swastika?

part 1
http://www.religionforums.org/thread....html#pid35796
part 2
http://www.religionforums.org/thread....html#pid35829

vake up sheeple
VBM alone is not the ticket.

namaste
Old 25-07-2010, 07:12 AM   #1029
barbitone

Quote:
Go ahead Barbi-dude
make your day
prove the butthole wrong.
and if EWE cannot, WTF does that make YOU?
I G N O R A N T?
Yes, I am just an ignorant bah bah sheep that doesn't know shit whereas you are the holder of the keys to the universe.

Are you happy now?

Can we continue this VORTEX BASED MATHEMATICS thread now please?

Thank you.

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 11:23 AM   #1030
lived live

No comment Raph! followed links down the so called rabbit hole. But more like shithole as all it was was you having a go at people???
Im not a hand clapper Raph, so no cheer from here for that crap.

Was there any particular argument you would have prefered me read??

Thanks Sudukan- stacks more that i havent put up yet that will help as all mod9 possbilities done in 3D and unified torus continuos switchover.

So away i go to the shadows- please anyone interested in the complete vbm/iching maps email me - not into arguing or reading arguments so im off for a bit.

Cheers

ps Raph That sator square you call Alex Patty is the work of Scott Nelson- shit then, shit now.
And the numerology with cipher 3 mason!? n=1 where?? the moon? If the letters do fit [and i have no reason to think they dont if you say they do] then its the best thing that atrocity has ever produced.. whether Marko likes it or not? soon you'll see marko's seal of approval is like getting a free toy with a happy meal- all is not what it seems- it only seems that 'way'

nosanta- not this time thanks

lee
lived live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 11:42 AM   #1031
passing
Inactive

I had hoped to mentally grasp something here, but now I think I'll just eat more ice cream...

All the best to youze guys.

Last edited by passing; 25-07-2010 at 11:55 AM.
passing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 02:44 PM   #1032
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lived live View Post
No comment Raph!
seems I went from 'respect' to 'disrespect'
eh Lee?

no comment Raph?
Liar Liar
your post should have ended right there then?
watch me prove you are a liar lee, and IGNORANT too?

why does your post drivel on dude, if ewe had no comment?
poor Lee is not as intuitive as I had hoped for.
sadly not he has just identified himself as another of the IGNORANT sheeple who refuse ENLIGHTENMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly what defines an ignorant sheeple is their refusal to LEARN something which lay beyond their grasp, out in the open.
Watch me prove it?

Quote:
followed links down the so called rabbit hole. But more like shithole as all it was was you having a go at people???
Im not a hand clapper Raph, so no cheer from here for that crap.
didn't like going down my shithole?
barbi thinks I am a butthole?
I think your hole stinks dude?
The one ewe went down?
Barbi loves the smell of your hole not my butthole?
How did the rabbit hole become all of the above?
IGNORANCE

The fellas who call me all kinds of names, have trouble following the DIRECT path I am trying to lay out for them?

I have been called crazy by nearly everybody whose work I dis?
Of course.
Yet I am merely trying to help folks get to the next level, in spite of themselves?
Happens all the time on planet IGNORANCE, you folks call earth.

All I ever do is call you folks IGNORANT because you do not understand what I do and how I do it.
Apparently if I am not on the same page as the IGNORANT I become the object, the 'butt' 'shithole' of all their IGNORANT frustrations?

Quote:
Was there any particular argument you would have prefered me read??
YES there was...I thought you might 'see it' or 'feel it'
hey no problemo Lee,

If you can prove Sadukans 4 Royal Stars are the real 4 ROYAL STARS that should be honored, then I will leave this thread.
The same challenge is open to all of you.
But the FACT is I am 100% correct about what the 4 ROYAL STARS represent.
THE REAL significance.

Sadukan and his IGNORANT ego has the herd of ewe jumping through his fruit loops?

Quote:
Thanks Sudukan- stacks more that i havent put up yet that will help as all mod9 possbilities done in 3D and unified torus continuos switchover.
the only word that interested me in the above was the word 'switchover', which is what we could call a 'crossover'?
And I know of a fella who has a musical 'crossover' that exists between the numbers 4 and 5.
You folks should get together and compare notes.

I am not in any way insinuating that you folks are not on the right track...
we all are...and we will all suffer the same fate, some of us are in the lead car either pulling or pushing the entire train, some of us are in the caboose with no engine of its own.

Quote:
No comment Raph!
ps Raph That sator square you call Alex Patty is the work of Scott Nelson- shit then, shit now.
glad you mentioned that.
But hey clearly you are focusing on the wrong two guys?
Petty alex and Scotty Nelson.

I must admit, I am ignorant too, who can possibly know everything?
But hey I am not telling you to focus on those fellas.

ED WITTEN is the name EVERYBODY on this THREAD should learn to RESPECT.
The next heir apparent to Einstein according to some folks in the know?

What do I know and care about the spiritual thieves who want to prosper using the work of others, like Alex who appears Petty?
It might work that way in the material world, but in the spiritual world, theft of spirit is much more difficult a crime to pull off than one involving 'matter'.
That is why I offer the TRUTH for free.
Any idea of how many gold stars I shall be rewarded for this unselfish effort?
As it will become more and more apparent that I am full on, and most of ewe are full of it?

who cares though...
because I leave a trail of 'public domain' as I build over the work of others.
Personally I think *intellectual* property rights are a scam, listen to sadukan whine about his silly picture he recovered from the 'mem', all the while he builds on the work of others?
duh

Is there any evidence of the Egyptians having such a scam in place, intellectual property rights?
Oh yes, I forgot the Temple Priest guarded the secrets until *copyright* was institutionalized.

I love the fact the SWASTIKA is in fact public domain.

Quote:
And the numerology with cipher 3 mason!?
THE 3 is very important, ever hear of a trinity?
Is the triangle associated with divinity?
What is the first complete 'shape' or 'form'?
A right angle triangle maybe?

3 = Osiris
4 = Isis
5 = Horus

3 and 4 are discussed at the end of this post.

GOOD Freemason books might help you with this concept Lee, not the mainstream fictional crap but out by fellas like Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh...i.e. Holy Blood, Holy Grail = Holy Crap

http://academialodge.org/library_authors.php
add the Freemasons Frank C. Higgins, I. Edward Clark, Albert Churchward to the list we see on this page.

Mr. HIGGINS helped me understand the HIGGS Boson.
Please understand fellas, your connections are done using number patterns garnered from a tree of knowledge, I also use the poetree I found in Eden to interpret the cosmos.
A kind of allegorical celestial wisdom that cannot be found using only VBM.

Freemasonry's language is geometry?
DO I NEED TO PROVE THAT TOO, to the ignorance that pervades this thread?

Do you want my reading list Lee, so ewe, you and u can TRY to follow along with me?
EWE need to read books that were written before WWI/WWII/NAZI rhetoric and 21st century judeao-christian propaganda,which has been turned up a notch using the boob-tube and radio.
THE IGNORANT and PROFANE have been given a voice?

Quote:
If the letters do fit [and i have no reason to think they dont if you say they do] then its the best thing that atrocity has ever produced.. whether Marko likes it or not?
I agree who cares about what Marko thinks in the big picture?
you, me and marko are cogs.

Why do you say ATROCITY?

Has Marko and Nassim Haramein, working together come up with any 'real answers'?
It is you fellas who are building on certain aspects of Marko's work using VBM and then even dissing him sometimes?
I admit I do not use VBM to arrive alive.
Not the ticket I bought, into.

Many folks do not use VBM to get to the TRUTH.
Many roads lead into the center where TRUTH can be found?

forget petty Alex who stole from Scott Nelson?
forget Marko and Nassim for a moment?
you folks worship Nassim Haramein too?
but you folks are IGNORANT of Ed Witten's accomplishments?

Okay most of the folks on this thread have heard about Marko and Nassim?
thanks to Barbitone's signature perhaps.

But how many have heard of Ed Witten?

Quote:

Edward Witten (born August 26, 1951) is an American theoretical physicist with a focus on mathematical physics. He is a professor at the Institute for Advanced Study. He is a leading researcher in superstring theory, supersymmetric quantum field theories and other areas of mathematical physics. Edward Witten is regarded by many of his peers as one of the greatest living physicists. He currently is the only physicist to have received the highest honor in mathematics, the Fields Medal.
So folks what is the connection between the SS, SATOR SQUARE and Ed Witten's SS theory?

I shall take one last kick at the can with my big T.O.E. in trying to explain myself.
I will even try to be respectful of the IGNORANCE I see before me.
I can only try, dealing with IGNORANCE is very trying.
Contempt is a difficult thing to master on the road to compaSSion.

The notation that Ed Witten uses in his Twistor String Theory uses the following 'letters'.

M, N, R, P, T, and the letter 'C' is introduced when discussing Supertwistor Space,
where 'N' is the number of supersymmetries.

so now let us compare, see if we can find PATTERNS between the MODERN SS theory to the ancient SS theory found in Pompeii alongside the swastika, both of which have been OBVIOUSLY buried under Roman Catholic Christian rhetoric.

(shhh do not tell anyone Lee, especially those that believe in the jesus theory that the villa of the mysteries in Pompeii has swastikas? )
How to create a religion?
You must start with a mystery, my friend.

Let us start with the letter 'N' that defines the NUMBER of Supersymmetries in Ed Witten's theory, the LEAD RESEARCHER in string theory.
It is not Marko, it is not Nassim.
Who will be crowned the next 'Einstein'?

Where do we find the 'N' in the SATOR/ROTAS square?
IN THE CENTER.

I found that odd when I was analyzing this particular 'SHAPE/FORM' that originates FIRST in the RIGHT BRAIN and then gets translated into a letter by the LEFT BRAIN, where speech/writing originated.
Expressed as the 'N'.
So what how does the mind compute the letter 'N'.

Using physics (the geometer pythagoras in your mind) what are the possible permutations of the letter 'N' when translated through x,y,z?

there are 5 of them.
what are they?

the most obvious is to rotate the 'N', through 90 degrees to make the letter 'Z'.
The 'Z' my friends is the first glyph (100,000 BC) we have as evidence of our evolution to a writing culture.

Does the 'Z' look like a '2' too.
YES of course it does.
So rotations of N become Z or 2
What about reflections?

recap on the letter 'N':
The letter N rotated to a Z (zig zag) reflected in a mirror, along y or z looks like a S or 5.
What actually becomes apparent is the SUPER-SYMMETRIC N can be rotated/reflected through 5 different shapes.
N, Z, 2, 5, S

do you see the 25 fellas?
and the reflection of 25 in the y,z axis is 52?

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=170038

Shall we move on to the next ring or valance of the Sator Square represented by the letters RP and E.
We note right away the following:

1 - N
4 - E
4 - T

Thus we have 9 LETTERS that form the word NET or TEN.
Thus depending on if you read the letters moving toward the center we obviously read the word TEN four times, (nassim gravity pulls in) or radiating out from the center (nassim radiation) we read the words NET four times.

But E rotated through x,y,z, looks like an M, 3, and W.
Lee there is your reason for the '3' perhaps?

So the numbers we are left with after all translations of the glyph/letter 'N' through x,y,z, are 2, 3, and 5?
How important are 2, 3, and 5 in music fellas?

And a reminder here.
The Temple of Delphi (re:Apollo) is intimately connected to the glyph 'E'.

Take a look at this image from 5000 BC?

Swastika Plate from 5000 BC is a Model of the Milky Way
>>>http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...the-milky-way/

So who does NOT see the following in the above image?
'M' positioned in the northwest
'E' positioned in the southwest
'W' positioned in the southeast
'3' positioned in the northeast

re: my research that has NOT been acknowledged.
recap of what I just said:
As I have contended time and again since posting that blog on Sept. 3/2008 (but folks need to hear it from the likes of a Bauvel or Hancock or ? to be true), this swastika plate is an ancient mnemonic, for an ancient vortex theory that CENTERED around the swastika and the letter 'E' and 'N' and 4 x T (tau cross)

Also fellas that means the Lo Shu Magic Square with the EVEN/yin numbers positioned in the corners where we find the R and P.
It also means that the gylphs 3MEW are to be associated with the ODD/yang numbers.

Prime numbers = ODD except the '2'
But hey do not forget the only PRIME number that is EVEN is a '2' or maybe sometimes an 'N' or a 'Z'.
Follow?

So the 9 squares that make up the CROSS are comprised of the letters N, R, P, and E.

And the 4 letters left in each of the four quadrants of the ROTAS SQUARE, divided by the cross, spell either SARA or POOR?
too funny, just something I happen to notice.
POOR abraham and his sister SARA?
mooving on......

We are thus left with 16 squares positioned in the corners of the ROTAS SQUARE?
How many elementary particles have so far been identified?
The SabeanS/Vatican associate with the number 16 too.

And we know the HIGGS BOSON/gravity is the 17th particle they have been searching for, and they have found it, and it has a musical SOUND component to it.

1 4 7
2 5 8
3 6 9

And as I predict right now...they will determine the HIGGS BOSON has 9 frequencies reduced to the original '3' solfeggio and '3' letters NET comprising the SATOR CROSS, numbers which are anagrams of the numbers found on all keypads we still use today to communicate and do buSineSS.

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Chang3
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)

FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

The magical/elusive 17th particle isolated by CERN forms a cross comprised of the letters that spell NET?

Thus the NET/GRAVITY comprises the CROSS?

oh my I really am wasting my time sharing celestial poetry composed by the creator with sheeple who continually reBLEAT nonsense?

Clearly you folks are DEAD DEAD DEAD and sadukan who continually fucks around with TRUTH manipulating 4 ROYAL STARS to fit his cosmology is evidence of what?

Sadukan is ROYALLY IGNORANT of the 4 ROYAL STARS?
blame math only stupid shit for that, dissing the prophets, YES ME, who see the poetry behind all the BS going on around me.

So please do continue to play this game of rotations/reflections using the notation of the TWISTOR STRING THEORY, matching it to the SATOR/ROTAS square ... SOURCE UNKNOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use the relationships between the letters/notation (ask Ed Witten) to solve the Sator Square...could Ed's insights help us understand how we transit from the 4x4 square of Jupiter UP to the 5x5 Sator Square...or maybe DOWN to the 3x3 square of Saturn?

UP and DOWN is how quantum spin is defined?

BTW when attempting to mesh these two theories, separated by nearly 2000 years, please remember that the 'C' notation used in Super-Symmetry, i.e in CP3/4 represents the As and the Os that we find in the SATOR Square.

Understand?
Let me show you how ART imitates LIFE, or is ART actually being used to lead the sheeple in a certain direction, toward a certain LIFE style?

Hey did any of you see the film INCEPTION yet?
The gal who becomes the architect of the MAZES, her name is Ariadne.
Just like in the myth about Theseus who kills the minotaur and escapes with the assistance of her 'LIFELINE', a thread.
In firefighting we follow the hoseline out if we get in trouble.

Remember what was found in the SAFE alongside the 'WILL' suggesting the SON build a new empire, once PAPA was dead?

The entire film is about planting seeds in the mind = INCEPTION
Did you notice that in FACT a seed or two was planted in the minds of the viewing audience once the safe was open?

What were the 3 SEEDS planted into the MINDS of the IGNORANT moovie attending sheeple, once the safe was opened and the secret was exposed?

#1 seed WILL to live?

#2 seed a WINDMILL
this blog explains why a windmill was used...scroll down till you see the images of the windmill and start reading.
>> http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/201...-the-swastika/

#3 seed the numbers 3 and 4 can be clearly seen on two of the arms of the WINDMILL. (I happen to notice, I live at #43)
but why 43 or 34, what is the more profound significance?
>> http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...mpass-and-dna/

And using another formula I stumbled and bumbled upon, found in books, NOT on the interNET, is a formula that is comprised 16 letters, and it is very clear to me that I can suggest that concealed on the two other arms of the WINDMILL, that we do not see are the numbers 4 and 5?

NOW here is where my Freemason 'deep throat' offers some gems in helping me prove this FACT that THEY are planting SEEDS in the human subconscious.

The Beginning of Masonry by Frank C. Higgins
>>> http://www.regulargrandlodgevirginia...of_Masonry.pdf

The formula I want to share taken from that text (written in 1913) looks like this.
It is a formula the represents the 4 forces modern physics has identified.
Actually I have found two opposing formulas.

i.e.
4 + 4 + 4 + 4 = 16 = 5 + 4 + 3 + 4 = VIHIH + HVVH + HIH + JHVH

http://www.regulargrandlodgevirginia...of_Masonry.pdf
Go to page 116 to see the formula I used above on the right using the letters:

H used 8 times
V used 4 times

I used 3 times
J used only once?

But remember that the I = J

Now do you want to see the simple proof I have recovered connecting all of the above to the swastika, NOT found in a Freemason text, but a Rosicrucian one, along with a 12th century manuscript detailing a wheel that represents the 4 BEASTS, that we know as 11, 2, 5, 8.
YES we are back at the CODE found on CARD X.
CARD X solves X folks, including the BS regarding the ZS/25 (Zach Sitchen) planet called Nibiru?
What if?

Another piece to the jigsaw puzzle I have recovered?
That confirms all of the above?
The proof is continually ARRIVING folks.

Just in TIME, as our TIME is running out.

namaste

Raphael is clearly a prophet
who seeks NO PROFITS

NOW if any of the ignorant folks on this forum want to learn more about how to interpret all of this nonsense.
ALL you gotta do is HUMBLE your IGNORANT self and ask.
nicely

BUT MAYBE WE SHOULD LOCK THIS THREAD
put a cap on IGNORANCE first and FOURmost?

THE ONLY REASON to keep it going is to help Ed Witten and me incorporate VBM into this GOLDEN, BEAUTIFUL, SIMPLE, ELEGANT THEORY OF EVERYTHING that is not yet complete....

But obviously the numbers and letters are falling into place.
All has been written fellas.
I am only the messenger sharing the OBVIOUS
Written by Witten and r. (me)

and ALL OF YOU are doing what the IGNORANT PROFANE MASS OF HUMANITY DOES BEST, from cradle to grave.

reBLEAT IGNORANCE till the end of time.

Last edited by raphael; 25-07-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 26-07-2010, 10:23 AM   #1033
mane

Doubling Circuit Matrix (see initial blog post here)

"This graphic illustrates the point that there are 3 fundamental wave forms, with a total of 6 by their polarities."

I am hinging from the Lo Shu number set, represented sequentially on a 9x9 grid (see here).

Hinging, quite literally, as my initial analysis reduced the values of Lo Shu to vertical rows of 3, 6, 9, missing subtleties of the number set.
Reciprocal number sets are explorable in light of anagrams and matrix functions.

The tesseract is constructed quite simply (see here); it is a reciprocal form of an 8 point star.
By that logic, I observe the sequential grid of Lo Shu, and see its construction is quite simple as well.
Notice: the first decimal place is set by a horizontal repetition in vertical sequence. The second decimal place is perpendicular, set by a vertical repetition in horizontal sequence. The third decimal place is set by a pattern of +2 (-7) horizontally, and +8 (-1) vertically.
Thus a construction method is born.

I am fascinated by the super-symmetry of the Swastika, or rather, vortex, and conversely, the SATOR square.
In constructing a four decimal matrix, beginning at the center of a 9x9 grid, counting from 9 on in a spiral, with the first decimal sequence starting to the right, the second downwards, the third left, and the 4th upwards, this pattern arises:

It has asymmetrical symmetry (swastika, expand and contract) and two-fold symmetry (8 point star), forming the symbol in the center

and as such, becomes the 6 w(e)aves (by a doubling circuit matrix)

Old 26-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #1034
raphael
Banned

VIRGIN MARY 13th Century Monastic Symbols = SEED PATTERN?

The following post is more of an attempt to inspire more folks like Manes as opposed to *activating* the IGNORANT as I always seem to do on this thread.

We shall see what kind of human becomes *activated* very soon as the 'light' continues to 'change'.
Change is in the air, can't ewe folks feel it?
I can.
It's name is plasma.
The medium is the message, and it radiates.
Plasma = Gravity = SOUND = the MESSAGE = = BETTER try to get along SHEEPLE = TIME is running out.

Do the sheeple on this thread think that an hourglass, the infinity symbol, and the number 8 are not all related and point toward an observable TRUTH?

Of course sheeple would reBLEAT nonsense like ... show me the math that all of the above are 'connected', prove it using science they demand!!
Instead of saying to my thoughts which appear rather alien to them. "TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER, Rapheal?"

duh the difference between science and religion is clear to me.
The scientist starts with a world divided, IT assumes nothing, IT is trying to put the pieces back together again, whereas religion starts with a world unified and WAS an attempt to try to keep the pieces of the creation intact?

somewhere along the line science and religion pretended to not agree.
call it a conspiracy that can be OBSERVED today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mane View Post

"This graphic illustrates the point that there are 3 fundamental wave forms, with a total of 6 by their polarities."
I am all ears.
Would the 3 fundamental wave forms be called:

Brahma the Creator
Siva the Destroyer
Vishnu the Preserver

Yes only 3 waveforms result as a result of all the chaos of sound and light coming together causing a bit of heat and friction as a result?

Like when jews, muslims and christians' world's collide?
We needed to spend 8 billion dollars on CERN to investigate this fact of life?

POLYNESIAN MATTANG and the Sator Square.
The Malteser Cross is formed simply by spelling AEON x 4.
4 AEON = 4 AGES?

The source if the mattang is unknown, it heralds from antiquity, along with the swastika, the source of both of these very old symbols is unknown.
I must admit that I love stuff the experts cannot explain using judeao-christian semite semantics, especially the anomalies that make these 'westernized experts' look rather stupid!!

And folks like me, Raphahell who is 'remembering' and the heathen Polynesians are of course the problem that plagues humanity?
Of course common logic would arrive in such a nasty place of the heart, which denies the obvious.

Mane, dude, you will appreciate this blog.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...n-pagan-nazis/
It clearly shows, for those who can SEE, that the Polynesian Mattang is in fact an ancient GPS.
GPS works on triangulation...the Mattang was made from the ribs of palms and coconut fibers?

Which cost more the Mattang used by the HEATHEN, made from discarded trees (palm/coconuts) or CERN?
Which method takes from the POOR and gives to the RICH?
You folks have it all wrong if you think you know who or what I am.
It appears it is TIME that the anglo-saxon hero Robin Hood made his appearance again folks.

Our ancestors were far more observant using their naked eyes than modern man is proving himself to bef looking through his microcosmic scopes and his MACROCOSMIC tele-scopes.
Experts are certainly focused on what they see in their scopes.
But they fail to acknowledge the human standing right beside them, that could have used some of that 8 billion dollars, and counting that CERN alone cost.
duh too fookin' obvious.
pathetic and sad.

Clearly the modern man who NEEDS scopes, who relies on scopes MORE than his intuition based on naked eye observation has DIED and NOT gone to heaven, he has been spending his time at M.I.T. playing with his Spirograph.

Quote:

Hinging, quite literally,

Over the past few years, I too have become un-hinged literally and figuratively
dude I am not quite sure what you mean (the specifics, the detail), in this post of yours, but I do feel a true connection is taking place here and now.
Thanks for participating in OUR journey.

And I do understand that an axis of symmetry acts like a HINGE
Anything that can be folded along a line of axis is thus hinged.
A book like the Bible is hinged along its spine.
A Torah Scroll does not have any hinges, it is a SCROLL.
However if we compare to the Maya/Aztec Codices which were FOLDED.
Proteins fold.
Amino acids tell them how.
DNA gives the amino acids their GOOSE-stepping orders?
JAH!!!!
But the problem with Hitler was he was trying to preserve certain DNA.
Duh what a wanker.

The REAL game folks need to realize is that your MIND/heART are in charge of the epi-genome, thus the individual, NOT the Hitlers, Popes and Political Hacks is in charge of his own fookin' DNA/Holy Grail destiny.

Stop letting them PLANT SEEDS in your garden of eden, the temple you, ewe, and u, ALL call home.
YOUR BRAIN (tree of knowledge) and HEART (tree of life).
And the FOUR RIVERs in Eden have nothing to do with the SWASTIKA?
duh
duh
duh
duh

4 duhs, one for each river not navigated.

So here we have an interesting difference in how two CULTures divided by the atlantic/atlantis ocean, were expressing the world we live in?

Scrolls and Bibles

Quote:
The tesseract is constructed quite simply (see here); it is a reciprocal form of an 8 point star.
I LOVE it...the consistency of how the pieces always fit.
Tesseract has a reciprocal called the 8-pointed star.

phi has its reciprocal in Phi too.

Can I suggest that many Marko Rodin groupies should now book a room in the Temple of Del-phi?
Taking instruction from the real god called Apollo or some other oracles, instead of taking all their cues to the truth from the demi-gods like Marko Rodin or Nassim Haramein.
Those fellas are mere mortals compared to the teachers found in the Temple of Del-phi?
shhh
Temple of Del-phi is in your sheeple brains, along with Pythagoras the GEOMETER who is helping the sheeple navigate through TIME SPACE using MOTION.
Clearly the sheeple are unaware of the POETRY in their motion.
Put their by the creator, our father who heART in heaven.
Harold and Maude will by thy name.

Quote:
By that logic, I observe the sequential grid of Lo Shu, and see its construction is quite simple as well.
warning: using logic on this thread only draws out the IGNORANT, keeps them grounded.
though you made it through.
few do.
good for you Chris or is it maybe ChrisTOS?
How about ChrisTAU?

4 x TAU = 8 pointed star and the Malteser Cross that tickles the fancy of the Pope?

Quote:

Thus a construction method is born.

Ever hear of the SEED PATTERN dude that is used to start a labyrinth?
Yes there is the classic 3 and 7 patterns?
Shall we reduce the obvious to 37 and the DEEPER meanings we can extract?

Quote:
The centrality of the Prime Number 37 in the structure of Scripture can not be overstated. It begins in with the Creation Holograph:
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_37.asp
I simply remember many facts, make many connections by remembering my birthdate.
July 3
Mentioned by a Vatican spokesperson (jokingly of course) as the birthdate of the coming messiah.
I did not take this literally, if he had said March 7th, or 37, it would have carried the same essential message.

37 or 73
(search those numbers out)

Quote:
I am fascinated by the super-symmetry of the Swastika, or rather, vortex, and conversely, the SATOR square.
so am I.
why do folks use words like super-symmetry and broken symmetry, instead of asymmetry when describing symmetry that is less than perfect?

Now all the sheeple gotta do is drawn a line between the two ASYMMETRICAL swastikas below dividing them into LEFT and RIGHT.
Consider this line, drawn in the sands of time, to be THE HINGE!!!!!

DOORS and STARGATES have hinges too?

Manes you will like this thread too.
It shows the hinge and discusses 25/52.
http://www.religionforums.org/thread....html#pid14198

Quote:
In constructing a four decimal matrix, beginning at the center of a 9x9 grid, counting from 9 on in a spiral, with the first decimal sequence starting to the right, the second downwards, the third left, and the 4th upwards, this pattern arises:

It has asymmetrical symmetry (swastika, expand and contract) and two-fold symmetry (8 point star), forming the symbol in the center
All very cool.
Please tell me/show me manes what happens if we use a FIVE decimal pattern?
Sometimes I too can be very IGNORANT.
I only treat folks how I like to be treated.
Call it an extension of the GOLDEN RULE we can apply to phi the GOLDEN spiral. (how fucking OBVIOUS is that?)

ASK QUESTIONS IF EWE DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
and as such, becomes the 6 w(e)aves (by a doubling circuit matrix)
In Latin, (was bible babble ever written in Latin?) the word TEXT means WEAVE.

Enough said

Problem folks have, is that as RaphaHELL weaves a new UNIFYING TRUTH, the sheeple will become UNHINGED!!!!!!!!!!

Do not read the p.s. it contains the MOVIE SPOILER for the recent film INCEPTION, a clever little film, that made me realize, at the very end of the film, THEY tried to PLANT A SEED INTO MY MIND/HEART, to help alter my ALTAR-DNA.

namaste

p.s.

so why why why did Chris Nolan/? put a WINDMILL in the SAFE, (where the SEED PATTERN is placed) and only show TWO of the ARMS of the WINDMILL, with the numbers 4 and 3 clearly shown?

JUST ASK?

Last edited by raphael; 26-07-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Old 26-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #1035
jayelowell

Vortex math still amazes me!

jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #1036
theflow

Some cool patterns in there Mane, hope you don't mind.

Reminds me of the 8-magic star http://www.magic-squares.net/order8.htm
or the Tesseract you linked.

Quote:
VIRGIN MARY 13th Century Monastic Symbols = SEED PATTERN?
Raph your post kinda freaked me out today, I just happened to be looking at some very old photo's of Bohemian grove from 1906 ( like right when you made your post) and right there in the lower left on the flag, what's that look like.

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/FindingA.../I0025295A.jpg

Quote:
37 or 73
(search those numbers out)
I just started a small company called 73 about 5 months ago.

Quote:
DNA gives the amino acids their GOOSE-stepping orders?
DNA has palindrome formations, a lot on the Y chromosome.
From wiki: A palindrome structure allows the Y chromosome to repair itself by bending over at the middle if one side is damaged.

Not sure why they are drawing it with that weird loop at the top.

Just trying to figure this all out.
theflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #1037
raphael
Banned

Quote:

Raph your post kinda freaked me out today, I just happened to be looking at some very old photo's of Bohemian grove from 1906 ( like right when you made your post) and right there in the lower left on the flag, what's that look like.

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/FindingA.../I0025295A.jpg
happens to me all the time.
freaky coincidences no longer freak me out, bring it on.
BTW want to see an image linking the ROTAS Square to the flag we see on the RIGHT?

go here for explanation:
http://www.webpages.free-online.co.u...l/pubsator.htm

But what about this next image.
See a resemblance in the archetype of the man up on the mountain in Bohemian Grooovy?

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ftheRosi-1.jpg

Mountain of the Philosophers is an image found in the 1785 Altona Manuscript.
So why then do we see the YEAR 1604 in the bottom right hand corner?
Why?
Is it a reference to

a/ Kepler's SUPERNOVA - Gamma Ray Burst observed and recorded
b/ the year King James commissioned the KJB of 1611 in the year 1604.

answer can be found here:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=45

enjoy,
Why do image hosting services keep deleting my swastika images?

namaste

p.s.
take the swastika challenge?
want to learn how the swastika connects to VBM?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120191

Last edited by raphael; 27-07-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 28-07-2010, 04:46 AM   #1038
sadukan

Cool It is done.

Quote:

Because we are going to need to figure out how to 'transit' from one magic square to the next?
Done.

Though, I'm waiting for Lee to come back and explain more about the I-Ching. He seems busy though, I don't want to rush it. Plus I already have the hexagrams down in my scheme, so his insights should match up.

In fact, that is what amazed me about the Kabbalah course I took last year. I realised that most of the structure they were describing was what I already had in prototype, and it helped me to fill in some of the gaps.

Here's a graphic I made to help anyone who doesn't get what Lee's stuff is doing:

It's not exhaustive by any means, and just shows what is going on at a basic level in terms of "phase space".

A "phase space" is like a stack of time slices such that the time dimension is shown as a complete unit, so that it is possible to move forwards as well as backwards through the sequence.

I hope this is straightforward enough for everyone, I've only shown 4 of the 8-spoke dharma wheels, the other set is the complement of its polar pair with a central point reflection to its opposite location.

The set I have shown is the "+1" set, formed by adding "1" to each successive tile of the previous 3x3 tile - represented as the spokes as they grow, forming a new 3x3 tile. At the same time, as this is "phase space", the previous 3x3 tile is "remembered" in the spoke sequence. I colour coded it according to one of Lee's many graphics of the HeTu/HoTu.

I've also been reading Alfred Huang's "Numerology of the I-Ching", as background info. According to the blurb, Alfred lives on Hawaii, so he may even know Marko and Nassim.

@Ralph, glad to see some more of your interpretations and questions. I'm not really that bothered about my artwork, the only part I was annoyed about was that you could have linked to my gallery (which I wouldn't have minded). Anyhow, my 4 "Royal" Stars are my own designation because of the "King's/Queen's" chambers in the Great Pyramid - not because I read them in a book (as such). Evenso, I made clear I was not replacing your own suggestion of the 4 Persian Royal Stars. I related that info almost as a joke in imitation of you - and your reaction was the same as that which you accuse the rest of us as being (yes, the "I" word). Plus, I noticed you are now hailing Robert Bauval's theory on other threads. Sorry, but I find that amusing. Learning to spot hypocrisy is a way to refine the character, by applying it to yourself. And, no - I have not ignored your stuff, I just wanted you to explain more about it. You have begun to do so - thanks. Ironically, my "4 Stars" thing might have some merit.

@Riseball, D-RA-CO... meaning "dragon".
"Ra"/Re was a Dragon/Serpent deity.
More on "Dragons" - here.

In fact the sanskrit "Surya" (Sun) is su-rya, and in Japan "Ryu" means "dragon". In China the Suryavanshi Clan is known as "Yu" (the "fish" that turns into a dragon).

RA/RE/RYA/RYU/YU, is the same "serpent"/"dragon" SOLAR entity/conception. Remember, the Surya Yantra is also cognate with the LoShu.

@Ralph, As far as my "re-hash" accusation goes, A E Waite's Tarot deck was composed in the early 20th century, Freemason or not. I'm part of a Yahoo Group which is into these kinds of things, and they recently posted something about a deck of 88 cards which predates the "modern" Tarot.
I'm not saying Waite's Tarot is "wrong", I'm just saying it is predated by older systems. I have a challenge for you Ralph, see what you can find out about a deck of 144 cards (it matches your "4 Ages" model btw).

We've been playing "Cluedo" ever since you arrived, now it's your turn!

As for the Dogon connection, I mentioned in an earlier post that it was identical to John Opsopaus's Pythagorean Tarot system. Keep up buddy!

Also, Ed will confirm that there are many more than 16 particles up for grabs. There are currently 226 confirmed particles. Garrett Lisi (surfer dude and fizzycyst) predicts 22 new particles, for a total of 248 - matching E8. The Dogon "Magic Number" is 266.

This is where Lee's stuff gets interesting (for me anyway), because as Barbitone and Lee were discussing there is a pattern of 19 and 6.

19x6=114 (suras of the koran)
19x8=152 (????)
19x14=266

Interesting, no...?

The koran is also coded throughout with "19" and also prime numbers.

How about this: 113+153=266...?

(113 pre-fixed suras, and 153 fish in the Gospel of John)

Also, no need to worry - I don't babble about bibles, though I do have an Interlinear for reference purposes.

I have also already worked out the 10x10 square - Malkuth.

sadukan.

PS - 11x11 is usually attributed to Daath.

[74:30] "over it is 19" AAalayha(by) tisAAata(9) AAashara(10)
[94:5-6] Al-sharh ("Osiris")
Al-Nitak, Sirius, Kochab, Thuban
DiYu - 18 Levels of Hell
Philip LeMarchand

sadukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 12:58 PM   #1039
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Done.

great
I love it
the 5x5 caught my eye, along with the 3x3
SATOR/ROTAS of course
keep up the good work
you are far from done

Here let me provide a CLUE of what you need to do now?
Please try to find an OLD not NEW depiction of what is known as the CABLE TOW, a symbol that any FREEMASON worth his salt, mercury and sulfur should be aware of.
Find an OLD symbol of the CABLE TOW, not the new one dispensed to the FREEMASON sheeple.
WHY?
Then match up this 'image' with the images you posted above...and ewe, you and u, will be on vay to a higher understanding of why you have been sucked into the VBM vortex.

Can we connect the CABLE TOW = DNA = Caduceus?

The CABLE TOW I can trace to the NEO-lithic CULTures, circa 4500+ BC that had settlements in places like Jericho, Nineveh and of course St. Paul's hometown of Tarsus.
The VINCA script of 4500BC-10,000 BC? exposes not only the bible babble RUSE but also the FREEMASON one too.
Puts them on the SAME PAGE.

Also

why do you not have any EVEN MAGIC SQUARES depicted?
4x4 6x6 8x8

Quote:
It's not exhaustive by any means, and just shows what is going on at a basic level in terms of "phase space".
In phase and out of phase ... to be or not to be ... those are the questions.

2012 and all other 'turning points' in our history are all about 3 RESULTS that can happen when waves collide.

Folks are stuck on worlds colliding
i.e. Nibiru
My feeling is that Nibiru has more to do with DNA than a rogue planet.
read please:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...crossing-over/

What if it is the TRIUNE/TRINITY of WAVES arriving from space that we cannot see that can do us harm or good?

1/ Brahma creator wave
2/ Siva destroyer wave
3/ Vishnu is the preserver/maintainer wave

It is obvious to me that, the father, son, holy ghost, jesus, aliens, UFOs, etc. comprise the nonsense that keeps us distracted from this simple fact of life.

Quote:
Werer
A "phase space" is like a stack of time slices such that the time dimension is shown as a complete unit, so that it is possible to move forwards as well as backwards through the sequence.
so please explain how phase space makes it possible to move forward or backward.

Quote:

I've also been reading Alfred Huang's "Numerology of the I-Ching", as background info. According to the blurb, Alfred lives on Hawaii, so he may even know Marko and Nassim.
here is what I do to the I-Ching that separates me from the rest of the followers who lack imagination.
I 'REVERSE ENGINEER' symbols.
Thus we trace the I-Ching >>> Lo-shu >>> yin yang >>> 12,000 year old swastika eventually.

And those living arrangements are temporary.
that was then
this is now
I thought Marko moved to southern California?
Did you know that *528 guru Dr. Leonard Horowitz* the Knight of Malta member, was Marko's neighbor in Hawaii?

think about that.....
Is NaSSim being 'groomed' as the next blah blah spokesman?
who is shleeping with who in the world to cum?

Quote:
@Ralph, glad to see some more of your interpretations
the info I need to make the interpretations have been arriving daily
I never ever take 'classes' sadukan
maybe YOU should respect that fact of life dude
I do not need to at this time, take classes
The teacher is with me 24/7
And clearly I should be a 'teacher' myself.

Actually I am now holding court and teaching other folks what I 'know' in my home, using my garden, where I built a labyrinth, to be used as a living learning tool, sharing with folks what I have been remembering about the simple truths that have been VEILeD.
Maybe one day you might find yourself sitting in the front row or walking one of my labyrinths sadukan.

Quote:
Anyhow, my 4 "Royal" Stars are my own designation because of the "King's/Queen's" chambers in the Great Pyramid - not because I read them in a book (as such).
like I thought
pick a new designation dude
I DEMAND your ego find a new name for your little theory.
The name 4 ROYAL STARS should remain intact and clear for anybody on the path to enlightenment.
YOUR IGNORANT DESIGNATION ONLY CONFUSES THE SHEEPLE WHO ARE ATTEMPTING TO FOLLOW THE CLUES OUTTA HERE.

Quote:
Evenso, I made clear I was not replacing your own suggestion of the 4 Persian Royal Stars.
4 ROYAL STARS = 4 EVANGELISTS = 4 GOSPEL nonsense taken far too LITERALLY, thus the FIGURATIVE meaning has been lost, sadly this perversion of the TRUTH is all it took to lead the ignorant JC bible babblers by the ring in their nose.

In other words for the religious and science plebes on this thread who have shown some interest in VBM...here is what the IGNORANT really really need to know and understand if you want to CIRCUMVENT all the bullshit we are being told and sold as GOSPEL TRUTH.

4 GOSPELS = 4 ROYAL STARS in 4 Constellations sitting on the ECLIPTIC, NOT to be confused with the sAINT's who came marching in as the 4 EVANGELISTS

sorry for shouting but folks seem deaf dumb and blind in understanding the PRIMARY IMPORTANCE of this undeniable fact.

IT IS THE FIRST STEP in helping to unlock the mind games being perpetrated.

THAT IS WHY SADUKAN COSMOLOGY IS A CRIME against the persons reading his crap!
And folks who do not want to accept that declaration from me as the GOSPEL TRUTH, may as well put me on IGNORE RIGHT NOW!!

For those of you who have not put me on ignore and want to know more...WHY THOSE 4 ROYAL STARS are important to the bigger picture...
1/ http://www.tenspheres.com/researches/fourstars.htm
2/ http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...000-years-old/

Quote:
I related that info almost as a joke in imitation of you - and your reaction was the same as that which you accuse the rest of us as being (yes, the "I" word).
yes the trickster within sadukan + ignorance + sadukan humor "I" do not appreciate
you are the joke = you are IGNORANT dead to the creation dude.
VBM alone will not help get you, ewe, or u out of Aridne's amaZing maZe.

Quote:
Plus, I noticed you are now hailing Robert Bauval's theory on other threads.
Yes I made a reference, I was not hailing the king, I was merely pointing folks in the direction of his work, to his dating of the pyramid alignment to around 10,000 BC
duh your point is?
what kind of evidence can sadukan offer that we can trace back to 10,000 BC to support all he spews?

duh dude
again EWE fail to see the inherent poeTREE woven into the text.

Swastika in the orient is associated with the number 10,000
Quote:
i.e.
In Asia it is still used to designate a church on maps and the Kanji for 10,000 is derived from the swastika, which was associated with 10,000 gods.

In China, it is called wan. Its shape appears twice in Ji, the character for 10,000. Hence, it is also a symbol of prosperity. In Chinese depictions of Buddha Amitabha, it frequently appears on his chest.
clever sadukan, though his posts are evidence of something, but what?
sadukan has yet to prove to me he is alive within the heART of the creator, and not one of the walking/talking VBM zombies who can be found on any VBM thread.

Only one Raphahell I know of on the internet delivering a message, that very few of ewe want to rally around.
Come dance around my maypole sadukan.
I have nicknamed my maypole, st. johnny holmes
So who among you wants to be baptized by sAIN'T johnny holmes or a cattle prod?
moove along now ....

SWASTIKA = THEORY OF EVERYTHING
This symbol is CLEARLY the KEY to Universal Movement
But negating 2000 years of biblical bullshit along with the past 200 years of science bullshit is no easy task as I have come to learn.

Quote:
Sorry, but I find that amusing. Learning to spot hypocrisy is a way to refine the character, by applying it to yourself. And, no - I have not ignored your stuff, I just wanted you to explain more about it.
AH YES IT IS ALL ABOUT MY CHARACTER and learning to spot folk's spots or paint em' with a stripe, how about etching numbers on their arms or awarding them a GOLD STAR of David?
that is the common denominator the IGNORANT mob can rally around eh?
see spot run, watch the IGNORANT Dicks, king Richard the lyin' hearted KILL the JAIN?

Please do not attempt to explain 'my stuff'
stick to your own stuff, though it is lacking in the bigger picture.
Duh sadukan and most folks are eating from the Tree of Knowledge.
I eat fruit from all 3 trees I have found thus far in the archetypal eden.
Tree of Knowledge, Tree of Life, and of course the PoeTREE.

Quote:
You have begun to do so - thanks. Ironically, my "4 Stars" thing might have some merit.
the sooner you realize the importance of the 4 ROYAL STARS and their connection to the big picture, the sooner EWE will find the 'gate/lock' dude, to the paddock/padlock that has ensnared your MIND!

Quote:
dragon serpent blah blah
all folks gotta know this
all cultures revered the SNAKE/SERPENT

Christianity TWISTED the SERPENT into an EVIL premise.
WHY?

Duh
go back to those 3 WAVEFORMS dude.

Quote:
@Ralph, As far as my "re-hash" accusation goes, A E Waite's Tarot ...
I'm part of a Yahoo Group which is into these kinds of things....
...deck was composed in the early 20th century, Freemason or not.
BLAH BLAH BLAH
YAHOO!!!
IGNORANCE knows no bounds
I wonder how many YAHOOs read the Freemason info I have at my disposal and BLEND it into a recognizable TRUTH, that quite frankly lacks any need for embracing FAITH?

my use of the word "I" bothers IGNORANT sadukan eh?
ok then, somebody with real vision should be entitled to say....

"EYE" have 10 different Tarot books written by 10 different authors in my library.

Quote:
, and they recently posted something about a deck of 88 cards which predates the "modern" Tarot.
duh how about a link?
talk is CHEAP.

Quote:

I have a challenge for you Ralph, see what you can find out about a deck of 144 cards (it matches your "4 Ages" model btw).
dude
why don't EWE, or one of your YAHOO buddies.
I have a date with destiny....if my guide feels it necessary, I will be lead to the 144.
Hey maybe my guide is speaking through EWE, YOU and U?

Quote:
We've been playing "Cluedo" ever since you arrived, now it's your turn!
So this means the FRAUD is staying?
My challenge to sadukan who was clueless about the 4 ROYAL STARs?

Duh do not pretend you have mastered the 4 ROYAL STARS, or pretend to be as enlightened by them as I have been.

like I said, ewe still have much to learn, though you are no dummy...you need to learn to sift through all that crap you have been accumulating.

Quote:
As for the Dogon connection,
I am not totally IGNORANT of the Dogon dude.
Glad you/my guide keep bringing it up.
Let me share more inspiration that came to me years ago.
And at the end of these moments when the info just flows from my inner being, eye always ask myself, what is the source of this knowledge?

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...xyandzaxis.jpg

Dogon Cosmic Egg
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...on-cosmic-egg/

So maybe it is time that I put the Dogon Cosmic Egg, into a context that includes all I have learned since?

Quote:
I mentioned in an earlier post that it was identical to John Opsopaus's Pythagorean Tarot system. Keep up buddy!
be more specific
would love a link

Quote:
Also, Ed will confirm that there are many more than 16 particles up for grabs. There are currently 226 confirmed particles. Garrett Lisi (surfer dude and fizzycyst) predicts 22 new particles, for a total of 248 - matching E8. The Dogon "Magic Number" is 266.
266 = 14 stations of the cross dude?
maybe
been there seen it done it in regards to Garrett Lisi.
another 'symmetry plebe' who is IGNORANT of my archetypal studies and insights.

here is something we (my daemon and me) wrote together back in 2007 when E8 was first heralded as 'the theory of everything'
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...e-e8-symmetry/
Yes I would say to ED that we can take the HIGGS BOSON and find a total of NINE particles.
pay attention sadukan
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY ME...like you do the KA BAA LALALA masters you love to reBLEAT.

5 x 5 Rotas Square (why do I prefer to call it ROTAS instead of SATOR?)
9 squares comprises the CROSS composed of the letters TENET.
TENET means to hold.
To hold = 'MAGICAL 9' letters.
But really the 9 is only 3.
Can I associate these 3 letters to the word TEN or NET?
Depends which way we flow, err, I mean read the TEXT, err I mean the WEAVE?

THUS GRAVITY/secrets we are trying to unlock are associated with the Square CROSS within the Rotas Square.

The other 16 squares = 4x4 isolated are the 16 particles.
But hey the REAL LEAP of enlightenment is when we do something real simple again folks.
COMPARE ALL I JUST OFFERED TO CYMATICS!!!!!!!!1

What does CYMATICS TELL US ABOUT why some particles VIBE into a CROSS or other significant shapes and forms.
YES WE DID WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT CYMATICS AND SIMPLE TRUTHS that IGNORANT folks FAIL TO ACKNOWLEDGE...like sadukan.
go here:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...ngs-had-horns/

sadukan though he appears one of the brightest lights on this thread, he could in fact be the most lost and confused, actually helping to lead folks astray with his bright light?

DUH YES!!

Quote:
This is where Lee's stuff gets interesting (for me anyway), because as Barbitone and Lee were discussing there is a pattern of 19 and 6.

19x6=114 (suras of the koran)
19x8=152 (????)
19x14=266

Interesting, no...?
sorry
for me...
NO it is not.
but never ever say never

Quote:
The koran is also coded throughout with "19" and also prime numbers.

How about this: 113+153=266...?

(113 pre-fixed suras, and 153 fish in the Gospel of John)
well that I took notice of.
113 was my former union number as firefighter...then it was changed to 3888.
153 = 17 x 9

DUDEs who love to feud using IGNORANCE, a reminder is in order...

Please don't forget 'eye' am the former firefighter, who had the employee numbers, first, 52801, later replaced in the year of the galactic alignment (1998) with 8013522, born at 5:28 am on 3/7, 1957 (reduces to 22), issued the badge 1258 who was in fact woken up by 911, only to reveal to the world, after going into such dark, scary HOT places, that the two opposite rotating swastikas placed over each other form the maltese cross, the international,global sign of the firefighter.
Theseus followed Aridne's thread out of the maze, after he defeated the Minotaur, in the cretan labyrinth....firefighters if they get into trouble, follow the hose line out.

NOW after 9 years I must conclude that the swastikas/maltese cross is that object in plain view folks do not see...that is the object I have returned with from the heART of the Labyrinth.

These symbols, the swastika/maltese cross represent vortex energy, necessary for the LIGHT and SOUND show, etc., obviously intimately connected to the creation process and the inner NATURE we should nurture?
DUH in other words, DUH how would THEY veil these processes of NATURE?
The folks who KNOW THE PATTERNS?
DUH it cannot be done, how do you VEIL a whirlpool or the sunflower, or the pine cone, or or or or

duh with jesus christ rhetoric, and aliens and and and other bullshit that serves only to divide the square into 4 corners, divided by the square cross?
thrice duh, duh, duh

Like I keep saying fella
EWE are dead, dead, dead to the creation, VBM is only CPR.
EYE, however have been woken up, and given vision, AND the voice is just starting to be heard.
And Ed Witten needs to hear it.
NOT EWE, you just take my offerings and dilute the meanings to fit sadukan cosmology seen in his own image?
Has the repetitive nature of history not taught any of EWE about the PATTERNS???????

Go see a shrink and learn about your pathetic PATTERNS folks.
things can only get better.

Quote:

Also, no need to worry - I don't babble about bibles, though I do have an Interlinear for reference purposes.
dude there is bible babble, science babble and VBM babble.
nothing seems sacred any longer.
The TOWER of Babel shall fall once again.

Quote:
I have also already worked out the 10x10 square - Malkuth.

sadukan.

PS - 11x11 is usually attributed to Daath.
hey Lee Daath is also associated with the letter GIMEL, letter #3, AND the number 13 ...
Duh
Sadukan fill in LEE about the tree of life, he is apparently IGNORANT of, afterall he fills ewe up with his spew, it is the least you could do for your guru buddy, who has been *kicked* out of my temple called inspiration.

sadukans biggest problem is he does not respect me
Lee's problem is, as his last post showed in making a reference to me, is that he lacks balls, the wankers/mob over at the Hancock site ganged up on me, Lee who I inspired evidently, did not defend me in his posts, did not take a stand, he only took my thoughts and then watched me flounder.

IGNORANCE operates just like that.
it goes all downhill from there

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 28-07-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 28-07-2010, 01:08 PM   #1040
raphael
Banned

Quote:
DNA has palindrome formations, a lot on the Y chromosome.
From wiki: A palindrome structure allows the Y chromosome to repair itself by bending over at the middle if one side is damaged.

Not sure why they are drawing it with that weird loop at the top.

Just trying to figure this all out.

all vital what you posted
that image you posted
I knew I knew
I just could not place it.
this morning I woke up and it connected.
You were wondering why the DNA had the LOOP in the image you posted?
This image answers your question I feel best.

Inner Temple Layout of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre

jesus H. christ!!!
HEY FLOW, who do the bible babblers claim was buried here?

The sooner ALL OF YOU, EWE, and U, ESPECIALLY MY OUTSPOKEN CRITICS ACKNOWLEDGE the CLAIM THAT DNA = HOLY GRAIL = LITERAL ARK nonsense

the sooner we can fix the world FROM THE INSIDE OUT....duh does 528 ring a bell?
probe the importance of the BELL sadukan?
its role in ARCHETYPE?

why can we place the NAZI 'BELL' into the TEMPLE blueprint I have presented?
go here:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...ecibo-message/

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...apr/SSbell.jpghttp://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...rchinDover.jpg
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...CR-070415.html

NAZI BELL beside Templar Church foundation found in Garway, England alongside the SWASTIKA and the MALTESE CROSS.
go here:
http://www.religionforums.org/thread....html#pid10329

wake up to the narrative folks, the poeTREE, the heART of the creator.
DUH THE SWASTIKA will play a role to the end of the daze.

PATTERNS is the KEY to REDUCING ALL THE NONSENSE ON ALL FORUMS DISCUSSING EVERYTHING IN THE WHOLE WORLD.
is that not apparent yet?

hey folks VBM fanatics...let me tell ewe all what your purpose is?
Take all you know and apply to the following.
It may require *reading* and opening your mind's eye to the fact, in a unified world, ewe, you and u, should be able to connect the dots between VBM patterns, string theory, and the ones we find WOVEN into CELTIC ones.

BOOK OF KELLS IS PROOF!!!

Quote:
From the back of the book:

The Celts developed four principal forms of ornament: knotwork, spirals, key patterns and interlacing figures. Most surviving designs are on monumental stones or on illuminated manuscripts. Key patterns take the form of angular paths which separate and rejoin systematically.

Celtic key patterns is a sequel to Mr. Bain's 'Celtic Knotwork' (1986), and this new book is packed with examples. 'Supernatural', says the author is the only word to describe the minuteness of detail achieved by the ancient scribes. The author has also included colour plates of the Book of Kells and the Lindisfarne Gospels to show Celtic design at its most intricate and beautiful.
like often happens, I found a gem in a book nobody wants.
it was marked down to $5.99
I only had to open it, to realize, that my own personal 'DAEMON' had taken me on a treasure hunt again.
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...500_AA300_.jpg

but this book I noticed on Amazon can be bought for $1.15
good damn enlightenment has been discounted, replaced with over-priced crap spewed by over-zealous EGOS.

Like I have always contended STRING THEORY would lead to a KNOT THEORY....and ED Witten's Twistor String Theory is a giant leap for mankind in the right direction.

namaste

p.s.
hey mythmath
how you been?
how is that IGNORANT fella called m1thr0s over at abrahadabra.com?
I see he has raised his game a notch since banning me from his site.
No warnings were ever given, no temporary holiday, just a total ban.

And now he covets $$$

And yes I know banning my TRUTH message, and having images censored by photo-fuck-it and imageshack is also part of my journey, as I struggle to REVEAL a unifying TRUTH, best dispensed using the KEY to Universal Movement, the swastika.

How many of ewe folks have the balls to knock the big FIB called jesus H christ down a notch or two while simultaneously raising the 12,000 year old swastika?

Any idea why that wanker banned me after all my contributions to his site, at the time I really thought I was getting along with folks?
He attacked my ego one day in a thread, and of course I used my MIRROR and I returned the favor and attacked his, he banned me, and deleted the post where I told it like it is.
What an IGNORANT little punk.

Why don't you inform those other *lost sheeple over at abrahadrabya* of my insights here?
NOT that I really care.
Each of us at our own time and pace, in a place called spacetimemotion eh?

However having said that, each EWE, YOU, and U, who recognize TRUTHs in what I share, NOW ALSO have a responsibility to share with at least two other folks what you believe to be fundamentally TRUE.

Then relax, your job is done.
Time will take care of the rest.

like I keep saying
LOCK THIS THREAD

EYE should have the last sWORD.

but maybe not....
it is apparent to me...that every time sadukan and others spew nonsense, I must TRUMP them.
Maybe this perpetual game of LEAPFROG where IGNORANCE is going in one direction and the TRUTH is headed in the other direction will pay dividends after all.
By rubbing each other the wrong way, we create heat and friction?

Last edited by raphael; 28-07-2010 at 08:37 PM.